Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only temporary!

+66
iMISSYOUMJ
gooof
2good2btrue
truthseeker
Finfin1
whatyourheartsays
Tarja
suspicious mind
_Anna_
themjkiss
Florencia
sapatito
lisap27
airieslady
Liberian Girl hee hee
illusionist
applehead250609
nefari
AnaMarcia
JMseesMJ
Grace
Datroot
maria-c
Mo
TinkerBell_777
*Andrea
curls
Gema
kel70
Sarahli
LovelyLurker
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
angelshadow777
everlastinglove_MJ
infinatetrinity
runfayalife
bec
mary77
Heartbreaker
GINAFELICIA
MJonmind
suesuzzfaithkeeper
mjfansince4
ignisaeternus
mjthelegendlives
Lovely One
LiberianGirl
peacock shine
lilwendy
RK
jills
SoldierofLOVE
shelby61
Stranger In Chi-town
reasonables+luvs+MJ
mlg2804
Dancer
SPAKKLE29FUL
Elsa
xSernityxDreamsx
Indahood
fordtocarr
ForstAMoon
MJFAN7
Souza81
70 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Only temporary! - Page 5 Empty Re: Only temporary!

Post by LunaCielo Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:06 pm

Ciao a tutti,
Ho anche ricevuto un paio di giorni fa, tre strane e-mail da MJHD Souza admin e ho pensato a un errore.
Avevo appena risposto di aver segnalato molti video su Youtube negativo disgustoso contro Michael ... Per fortuna, c'è questo sito ...
Grazie Souza per la grande opera di salvataggio del Forum, ci auguriamo che torni tutto a posto I love you
LunaCielo
LunaCielo

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-09
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:12 pm

Monique
On Wednesday 9th February 2011, @kyechu said:

To who it may concern,

After sitting back and watching the developments on MJDHI for the last seven weeks things climaxed on Sunday February 6 when the forum got hacked.

Although Souza perfectly knows what went down I still haven't seen a statement by her about it which doesn't surprise me at all. The only person who's to blame for that hack is Souza, but Souza has always had great difficulties in admitting any wrongdoing or neglect.

What happened? Plain and simple - she never asked our host to update the forum software, while for weeks the pink banner appeared in the admin panel containing a message that a new update was available and should be installed.

Back in December Souza clearly stated on the forum that SHE has the final saying about the forum, so as from that day on I let her take complete care of it. She ignored the software update warning, and it was only a matter of time before things would take a turn for the worst. That happened on February 6.

Due to a security bug in version 3.0.7. a regular user (a member of the Army of Love) was able to get into the admin panel and tested the user permissions from other users. This member tested in example the user permissions of BlackJack and Sinderella. Normally regular users can not do that, only admins can. The login and activities from this member appeared in the admin panel, yet Souza didn't take action, she simply ignored it.

Her alarm bells should have gone off, especially after the message BlackJack wrote that morning and the countless activation emails many members received. Instead she thought it was more important to deactivate the accounts of Puff and Superflysister and ban their usernames at the same time the regular member hacked himself into the admin section.

The hacker deleted my account and screwed up the forum. Puff notified me that all the moderators had been deleted, and that around 50 users per minute were being deleted. Right after that I read that regular members were able to view the "Who's Online" and could see all the information about the logged on members (IP addresses, operating systems etc).

I had already emailed our host to ask him if he had any idea about what was going on, but that was the moment I picked up the phone and called him. Within 3 minutes we were able to locate the problem, and together we decided to pull the plug to avoid any more damage. He quickly found out that this hack happened due to not updating the forum software, it was the security bug in version 3.0.7. Had the software been updated on time, this could never have happened.

Now you know why Souza didn't tell you what went down, she never planned on taking any responsibility for what happened while she neglected having the software updated for WEEKS. Don't put the blame on BlackJack or anyone else but YOURSELF Souza, because if YOU had made sure the forum software was up to date this hack would not have occurred!

These latest events and the twisted facts being told about it are the final straw, I'm sick and tired of all the lies and half truths on MJDHI, I've had it with the whole shit. I have given everyone more than enough well documented information that you are being manipulated, screwed and lied to, and this was the limit.

When looking at the time line from August 2009 until now it's clear to me that some people conveniently took advantage of opportunities, and found an easy way to get their "story" and "truth" out through us by telling us suggestive stories and by "leading" people with redirects.

The overall accepted purpose of the MJ hoax on our website is based on nothing but assumptions and things anonymous people told us in PM. The overall accepted "evidence" of the Dangerous autograph, again brought by an anonymous person, isn't even mathematical. Do me a favour and do like I did - send that image and the explanation TS gave of it to a math professor or a math teacher, and ask them about it.

So...where does that leave us? Indeed, nowhere, yet anonymous persons are still adored and defended, while there is NO PROOF whatsoever that what they claim is true, and neither do we KNOW that there anonymous persons have good intentions.

Do me another favour and research the "hoax clues" on the index with a clear view. Technical impossibilities as well as US laws show that the majority of this "evidence" holds no ground whatsoever. I have not even bothered publishing "cracking" these so called clues as it has become clear that TRUTH is not welcome on MJDHI when it goes against the overall shoved down the throat "truth" by the puppet masters.

Desperately trying to make things fit into "MJ hoaxed his death and is going to save the world" is exactly what's happening on MJDHI, and I no longer wish to take part in it. I especially want to dissociate from a forum on which dictatorship has reached supreme heights.

People are being manipulated to the fullest by the puppet master who conveniently takes advantage of members who are highly insecure and want to keep their dream alive. Insecure members that don't even dare to reply until Souza has replied, so is that called thinking for yourself? Members who are emotionally too attached to this forum, and don't even dare to think about losing it, and therefore kiss Souza's @ss at every opportunity.

People who don't agree with the "overall accepted hoax view and purpose" are instantly called trolls and get banned. Moderators send extremely rude PMs to these members. Yes, I have received complaints about mods and Souza for the way they address people, and I am disgusted.

Even Puff got de-modded for criticizing Souza by a power tripping Souza, and I agree with every word Puff has said. The forum has turned into a whole god damned f*cking religion, aka MIND f**k. As long as you "walk in line" you'll have a great time, but beware if you think different. Doesn't that sound very New World Order like..? How ironic...

So...I'm saying goodbye to Hoaxland and the hoaxers. During the last couple of weeks I have cleaned up the mess in my head and personal life, caused by this issue, and I can tell you this: IT FEELS TERRIFIC! I am able to think for myself again, without being manipulated by a few "manipulative masterminds", and it feels like a liberation. In fact, I have never felt so good in the past 20 months.

Souza, you wanted it all, so badly that you even tried to cut a deal behind the backs of Badkolo and me with our host when Badkolo's payments for hosting were running behind, to try to get rid of me, so badly that you have changed the password to the blogs already. You can have it all girl (except for the design of the website), just shove it all up your @ss.

Maybe you can even claim that you designed the whole website so that the members can put feathers in your @ss for that as well, just like you take credits for a video I made which is on your YouTube channel now. A website which I designed and of which I hold the legal copyright, that is now being moved to a new web server WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. That is called THEFT Souza. You're already a liar and a manipulator, but if you continue moving my legally copyrighted design to another server without my permission, which is LEGALLY NOT ALLOWED, then you're a THIEF as well.

If you need people petting you on the shoulder so badly, then be my guest. Maybe you can also again tell people that I'm doing this because I'm so jealous of you, who cares about a few extra lies... Thank god I'm nothing like you.

Dear people, I'm extremely happy to have my life back on track, and I will never ever allow anyone or anything to cause a mess like this hoax and the key players involved in it caused to the lives of me and my children.

Whatever you want to do with this message is fine with me, that's your own decision. Please don't expect any posts, tweets or whatsoever about MJ related things from me anymore, because there won't be any. I'm done.

Wishing you all the best and a lot of wisdom,

Monique

Mo,

Thank you for everything you have done for the hoax. Thank you for your web design, your time away from your children. Their safety should come first always. Thank you for the tireless effort you put into the forum keeping it running for the members to have a place to go to for comfort, info, resolution, etc.

I wish you the best in your future and thanks for your twitlonger, I appreciate it.

Peace
flower

So I am not holding anything against anyone except for the actual sleeper mole who hacked the forum. If what Mo says is true, not the part about Souza but, about BlackJack and Sinderella then what does that mean? For me it is obvious, Mo stated it was a memebr of the Army of L.O.V.E. Well from what I remember BlackJack never made it to the status of member of the Army. His name never got to be red. Sinderella's did and she also was a mod. Funny how the last message from BlackJack spoke highly of her. That is suspect in my book. Sorry Sinderella I am not placing blame on you for the hack but it is suspect. I am not sure why BlackJack and your name are connected at this time but I am leaning more towards this was BlackJack's doing while he used you for info or a way into the system.

I am positive this was an inside job after reading the twitlonger message. Mo would have that knowledge of what info the admin can see. I am not angry at Souza or Mo for being human and having disagreements. What I am getting angry about now is the absolute blindness from others who continue to defend the actions of others (BlackJack) that were malicious, rude, mean-spirited, and meant to cause harm because their poor little feelings got hurt.

I have read where people say move on and don't give BlackJack more fame or attention by speaking on the matter.

IF it was your username who BlackJack made a shout out to, would you not defend yourself? Would you not want to respond to what he said about you? I have the right to speak on what BlackJack wrote about me and so does the other members he addressed in his final message to the board BEFORE the site was hacked.

I have been saying for the longest time who BlackJack is. There is plenty of proof if you open your eyes and pay attention to details.

BlackJack wrote:

and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks!

BlackJack wrote:

"Obsessive fan worship creates so many problems, that you would think by now people would have been able to see that you will actually 'get more' from someone when there is orderly control. Unjustified hysteria itself screams "lack of self control" and I say unjustified because "you don't know this person" that you are professing to be in love with or whatever. It is the image that you love that is projected to you, which can be real or in some cases, unreal. Admire the talent, ability and art but in a dignified way. Hysteria is at best very flattering and no doubt feeds the ego to an extent, but people who show that they are clearly not in control of their emotions are thought to be irrational and best kept at arms length. In the days of the J5 he would be carried through the crowds by Bill Bray because the fans would even pull his hair out. Many times in more recent HIStory he has been hurt in the pandemonium that has occurred or pushed up against a wall. It's not worth coming out when this is what happens, much better to stay hidden. Many celebs have said that they have better interactions with people who are not avid fans because they're not caught up in the whole hype. How many times has MJ said that he just wants to talk to people on a normal level but people don't treat him as a normal person. THIS is important."
Pay attention to the scene when Michael is shopping and the guy from Texas comes up and speaks to him. Pay attention to the wording. Look familiar? The diamond in the rough statement by BlackJack about me and then Dmovie in his video uses the same language, is that just a coincedence? rabbit

BlackJack wrote:

"What do people think about Re-Education in the way we relate to superstar entertainers being as much a part of this process as the other issues that have been widely discussed. By that I mean: this Sabbatical has presented an opportunity to re-assess and consider the position of fans, supporters, admirers and even detractors. Rather than thinking about his personal reasons, its possible that it's to evaluate the way we relate to superstars, celebs and notables in general (not just the awakening of the global issues that we are facing). I want to relate a story, something from about 9 years ago, you didn't have to be there as it has been televised if you watched it. It was an appearance by MJ and of coarse there was a crowd and television crews present and they were all waiting for him to come out on the street. When he did the hysteria erupted with a few over zealous fans getting to push their way to the front of the barricade of security and sure enough they got the "goods"--- the fleeting photo, kiss, few words. A cameraman panned around and focused on this girl who was hanging back, not near the front of the frenzy and she was crying. A guy turned to her and asked her what was wrong, she should be happy that she got to catch a glimpse of MJ and her reply was that she was doing the Respectful thing by hanging back and not barging her way through like the others, yet the Respectful fans never get the opportunities that the hysterical fans get. If that particular woman is on this forum, (and of coarse all the other fans just like her), let me say that IT didn't go unnoticed!!"

Re-Education huh? Do you see the similarities in BlackJack's topic starter above and Dmovie's video? I can't copy and paste more evidence that I have since the other forum is temporarily unavailable. The other info I have is relevant and makes more connections between BlackJack and Dmovie27.

Remember BlackJack how you said I was using psycho babble on you?
lol!
Indahood
Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Souza81 Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:00 pm

You know, I am so pissed off right now that I will refrain from replying to Mo's rant and I will let this sink in and decide wheter or not I will explain what did happen, or that I will just let this be. Right now I will only scream to my cat, and to Badkolo, who I talk to on a regular basis and who is aware of really everything about the website, since Badkolo is the one that makes this site possible in the first place.
Souza81
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 259
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 42

https://mjkit.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SPAKKLE29FUL Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:06 pm

@souza What a Face poor cat
SPAKKLE29FUL
SPAKKLE29FUL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 832
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-08
Leeftijd : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarja Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:08 pm

lilwendy wrote:
Tarja wrote:
lilwendy wrote:
sapatito wrote:Wow Jermaine tweeted and then deleted it?That's weird that he deleted the tweet,this shows the family are aware of the hoax.I missed that tweet. Did anyone saved it?

I just searched some cached sites... I think this is the deleted tweet: jermjackson5 @souza81 'all for one, and one for all' -- the theme of our childhood, drummed home by our mother. Brothers. Family. Unbreakable bonds

can you tell me how did you do this? how did you find it? I want to check deleted tweets of someone else from twitter and I didn't know it was possible.

All I did was a google search for "jermjackson5 @souza81" because I knew it was a tweet on Jermaine's twitter (jermjackson5) and he would have written it directly to Souza's twitter (@souza81). When the search results come up, at the very end will be two links in blue "cached" and "similar". Go to cached. It doesn't always work but it was worth a shot.

Hope that helps!

Thanks, I will
Tarja
Tarja

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xxmjxx Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Thankyou very much for your work Zouzaxxx cheers
xxmjxx
xxmjxx

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sapatito Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:12 pm

lilwendy wrote:
sapatito wrote:Wow Jermaine tweeted and then deleted it?That's weird that he deleted the tweet,this shows the family are aware of the hoax.I missed that tweet. Did anyone saved it?

I just searched some cached sites... I think this is the deleted tweet: jermjackson5 @souza81 'all for one, and one for all' -- the theme of our childhood, drummed home by our mother. Brothers. Family. Unbreakable bonds
Thanks Smile
sapatito
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 48
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LiberianGirl Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:47 pm

hmmm it's interesting why Jermaine deleted that tweet. Souza is a celebrity in the hoax world, so probably Jermaine thought that it could make the hoax so obvious to make a tweet to the admin of the hoax forum. That comes to my mind about it.
LiberianGirl
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Indahood Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Mo wrote:
Gema wrote:I think I am not understanding something here. Does anyone have the post of BJ for me to read? Embarassed this would be the only way for me to get an opinion.

I saved the post, a little voice inside my head told me to do so. Here it is:

To all of my fellow forum hoaxers, I know it has been some time since I've posted anything and
I hope my sudden reappearance does not give any of you a heart attack! and NO--- I did not
euthanise myself or think that MJ is dead....quite the opposite: I came to the irrefutable
conclusion that he IS happily playing and doing what he wants to and will make his worldly
presence known when he wants to! Since that could happen at any given moment I've decided
to post just in case the forum suddenly shuts down. Also, with these very unpredictable
climate changes that are going on in the world, in case I cease to exist in the future due to a
freak weather disaster, there are some important things that I really wanted to say about my
time around here.

Firstly, to Sinderella, I did have a lot of fun with you and in reality I am more like Snow White
than a Black Jack, so maybe I liked you because we're both Princesses! I was on a bit of a
gambling bender at the time I joined and considering the obsession with 7's around here, my
username that I chose seemed quite appropriate. I couldn't believe that most people thought I
was a male given that it was a neutral name, and really, how many males do you know who
will investigate anything...other than when the fridge is empty!!

To Michael Supporter, I think you were the first user that I called a forum stalker....hahaha,
and how could I forget I'm Convinced.... that foul-mouthed, rough diamond who wanted to rip
my head off and put it on backwards.....thanks! Of coarse I can't resist mentioning our
favourite forum photo-shoppers, Anna and Tarja, who are so proud of their many years
experience and dedication to the art of misrepresentation!!
I enjoyed talking heaps to the firejumping, apple tart baking, Richmond Hill living, French born Running Girl;
and to Sarahli----I'd like to tell you that I really don't think the EOW is coming any time soon, even if MJ never
shows up or despite this spell of crazy weather. Gema, I don't know much about you but you
seemed to spend a lot of your time in a straight jacket, so I'm not sure if you've been declared
insane yet....I hope not!! To the most multi-coloured user....It's Her.... more often than not I
had to wear sunglasses just to read your posts. I suspect they were so pretty, bright and full of
emoticons to compensate for the fact that you're really It's Him!? in disguise. I vaguely
remember someone called Bridget (heisinme?) who told me inspirational stories of giving money
to the homeless; and For All Time... I hope you enjoy Easter with your nieces. To the Dutch
forum admin, Souza and Mo.... I always thought Souza sounded like a male, but I'm only
guessing of coarse, I dunno whether a man would get scared about getting his wisdom teeth
out! I remember getting a message from you once titled 'check', and I always thought that the
accompanying 'mate' would signal that my time was up and that I've been banned.

As for Mo, I didn't really have anything much to do with you...period! But, I hear that you're a
dog lover, so you must be alright!
These are probably the main users I can remember from the hoaxy labyrinth (apart from my BFFs JM and Gina of coarse)!

So, thank you for having me and I've enjoyed being entertained aswell as having my brain
scrambled from time to time. I'm sending you my Best Hoaxy Wishes for whatever happens and
whenever...
Yours Hoaxilly,

BLACKJACK

ps...........I also loved Scorpion Chik who brashly demanded that he tour again!

JMseesMJ wrote:HA !

Are you scared yet ?
Cool

Are You JM? Are you scared yet? If I were you I would be more scared of who calls me their BFF. In case you hadn't noticed this message left by BlackJack and his shout out to who he remembers most and a shout out to his two BFF's you and Gina. Are you the same JM he is speaking about?

If you think he wouldn't write rude things about members or he wouldn't use multiple user names, think again. I will remind you of how Dmovie started his forum days with MJDHI site (see video above) Keep thinking he wouldn't do harm because of his fake multiple personalities. Basically the post from BlackJack is a nicer version of a "f**k you" to me and the others he talked about.

This will be my last post about this. If you find yourself feeling a knife in your back because you were used don't be mad at me. To those who say this drama should end and keep the peace, and to those who say this is petty he said she said. lol! I am not a he said she said person. I brought plenty of evidence to back up what I have said. I don't make false allegations. I don't make stupid rumours up for the fun of it. I don't go around being judgemental without having done my research. I also have based my opinion on experience with these characters.

To those who say that some of us should get over things and move on, to those who say "Who cares anyways"?

I say I care that someone has hacked the other forum and could have destroyed all that hard work. I put in hours of reading, hours of my own study and research. I care because I have spent 1 year of my life as of today dedicated to learning. Not just learning who Michael is and what he wanted to teach us but learning and studying the NWO, EOW, and everything else. I can't understand why more people aren't pissed at the audacity of this troll who wants a payback vendetta against those women who done him wrong. This was sabotage because the troll couldn't play with us anymore and he was mad. He used a vulnerable member to get in the admin space to ruin the forum family.

Why is that ok?
Indahood
Indahood

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum