Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EARS, MJS EARS

+13
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
aamj07
alive
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
Rach
phoenix
Human_nature
jpresley
Airun
Another.Part.Of.Me
Lorrie
hasil
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Empty Re: EARS, MJS EARS

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:18 pm

So , Michael in the Picture - is the Legit One ??? that is great ... I am so happy - so I am guessing that was a Double with Mangled Ear .....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:27 pm

I saw the “ear issue” about a week ago and I agonized over the decision of sharing it with you or not. I firmly believe that mangled ear double died instead of real MJ. If that’s what happened, I have to come to the conclusion that MJ set this up to disappear and not be found again (you are not going to let somebody die in your place as a PR stunt, are you?).

Consequently, IMHO I think we might be harming him by posting our findings in this thread. I swear this is not a paranoid thought. It’s just that we don’t know the whole story behind the disappearance and what reasons he had for doing it.

What do you think? (Quick, before MJHD steals this thread!! LOL)

Last edited by annieisnotokey on Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:28 pm

phoenix wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
jpresley wrote:All I can say is WOW. I think we can safely say that mangled left ear guy isn't Michael. Which means that ambulance photo guy isn't Michael. Which further proves....this is all a HOAX!!!
B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T work my dear!!! cheers
Thanks sweets Very Happy

you really did it great!
it just shows once again what i thought
Thanks Phoenix Very Happy and Rachel Very Happy

So what's next? I'm spurred on now, must look for something to investigate and debunk lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:30 pm

@ APOM

I am putting a theory together at the moment as to what I feel REALLY happened in the last few months surrounding the "death" and I would love to add some of your notes from here. Would you mind? I will give full credit of course Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:35 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I saw the “ear issue” about a week ago and I agonized over the decision of sharing it with you or not. I firmly believe that mangled ear double died instead of real MJ. If that’s what happened, I have to come to the conclusion that MJ set this up to disappear and not be found again (you are not going to let somebody die in your place as a PR stunt, are you?).

Consequently, IMHO I think we might be harming him by posting our findings in this thread. I swear this is not a paranoid thought. It’s just that we don’t know the whole story behind the disappearance and what reasons he had for doing it.

I don't think Michael 'let' someone die for his hoax, If it's a terminally ill double then he'd die anyway - that's what terminal people do.
Did he take advantage of a situation to get away from his life? We don't know.
Is the double a terminally ill plant given to him by the government knowing that he will die and MJ will be saved, perhaps from plotters out to get him? Again, we don't know.

Are we harming Michael? No. Right now we're the crazy ones, nobody will believe us because everyone think's he's dead and it would be supremely hard to change their minds. IMO only Michael would be able to change their minds, not us.

All this information is on the web, all the pictures and links I've posted are all online. I didn't have to pay anyone or bribe them for exclusive never before seen pictures. I just used Google. Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to do the same.

We are the new generation Elvis 'The King isn't dead' people now, the people that everyone laughs at and mocks because they think that they're crazy.

If MJHD steals this thread without giving credit where it is due then I'm going to punch someone lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Rachel wrote:@ APOM

I am putting a theory together at the moment as to what I feel REALLY happened in the last few months surrounding the "death" and I would love to add some of your notes from here. Would you mind? I will give full credit of course Smile
Go for it babe Very Happy
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:38 pm

Go for it babe Very Happy

Thank you so much! I am working on it now and will post later on tonight Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:45 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:I saw the “ear issue” about a week ago and I agonized over the decision of sharing it with you or not. I firmly believe that mangled ear double died instead of real MJ. If that’s what happened, I have to come to the conclusion that MJ set this up to disappear and not be found again (you are not going to let somebody die in your place as a PR stunt, are you?).

I don't think Michael 'let' someone die for his hoax, If it's a terminally ill double then he'd die anyway - that's what terminal people do.
Is the double a terminally ill plant given to him by the government knowing that he will die and MJ will be saved, perhaps from plotters out to get him? Again, we don't know.

Are we harming Michael? No. Right now we're the crazy ones, nobody will believe us because everyone think's he's dead and it would be supremely hard to change their minds. IMO only Michael would be able to change their minds, not us.

All this information is on the web, all the pictures and links I've posted are all online. I didn't have to pay anyone or bribe them for exclusive never before seen pictures. I just used Google. Anyone with half a brain cell would be able to do the same.

We are the new generation Elvis 'The King isn't dead' people now, the people that everyone laughs at and mocks because they think that they're crazy.

If MJHD steals this thread without giving credit where it is due then I'm going to punch someone lol

exactly, you just written down what i thought...
of course would Michael never harm anyone on purpose but if that double was ill (and i am sure that guy was well paid for his services) and Michael just used it as possibility to ecsape who can ever blame him for that? He is the sweetest human being i ever seen and deserves normal life...
and yes, if he wouldnt come back because he really wants to be left also we all are going to be the freaks who believe...i dont mind that at least...i am goingt to stand for things i believe in
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Thank you girl, you made me feel better.

Just a little comment for clarification: when I said that MJ "let" somebody die, I didn't mean it a way that would imply that he's guilty of something. Not at all. If indeed somebody died in his place, was going to die anyway (i.e. terminal illness).
What I meant was that if somebody actually died, it wasn't just because of a PR stunt or a movie or a comeback or whatever. But I NEVER meant to imply that MJ would let somebody get killed instead of him. It never crossed my mind that he would do something crazy and evil like that.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm

phoenix wrote:
of course would Michael never harm anyone on purpose but if that double was ill (and i am sure that guy was well paid for his services) and Michael just used it as possibility to ecsape who can ever blame him for that? He is the sweetest human being i ever seen and deserves normal life...
and yes, if he wouldnt come back because he really wants to be left also we all are going to be the freaks who believe...i dont mind that at least...i am goingt to stand for things i believe in

Just a little comment for clarification:
when I said that MJ "let" somebody die, I didn't mean it a way that would imply that he's guilty of something. Not at all. If indeed somebody died in his place, was going to die anyway (i.e. terminal illness).
What I meant was that if somebody actually died, it wasn't just because of a PR stunt or a movie or a comeback or whatever.
But I NEVER meant to imply that MJ would let somebody get killed instead of him. It never crossed my mind that he would do something crazy and evil like that.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:58 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:

Thank you girl, you made me feel better.

Just a little comment for clarification: when I said that MJ "let" somebody die, I didn't mean it a way that would imply that he's guilty of something. Not at all. If indeed somebody died in his place, was going to die anyway (i.e. terminal illness).
What I meant was that if somebody actually died, it wasn't just because of a PR stunt or a movie or a comeback or whatever. But I NEVER meant to imply that MJ would let somebody get killed instead of him. It never crossed my mind that he would do something crazy and evil like that.
Don't worry about it hon, I know exactly what you meant, sometimes my brain runs so far ahead that my fingers can't keep up.

Michael would never purposely let someone die or kill them, but if someone is terminal and there is 100% absolutely no chance of any recovery whatsoever, and if the Govt (maybe) were involved then there is a chance that they'd use the double seeing as he was going to pop off anyway, it was just a matter of time until it happened.
There is something much bigger going on here and we're doing the legwork trying to understand it. Everything is readily available online and if journalists had any integrity whatsoever and were interested in finding out the truth they could do it as easily as we are - it may be easier for them with the contacts that they have.

The only thing is - if you have secret sources which are not readily available on google then there could be a danger or problem but as it is, I don't think anyone here has that.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:00 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
phoenix wrote:

Just a little comment for clarification:
when I said that MJ "let" somebody die, I didn't mean it a way that would imply that he's guilty of something. Not at all. If indeed somebody died in his place, was going to die anyway (i.e. terminal illness).
What I meant was that if somebody actually died, it wasn't just because of a PR stunt or a movie or a comeback or whatever.
But I NEVER meant to imply that MJ would let somebody get killed instead of him. It never crossed my mind that he would do something crazy and evil like that.

dont worry, babes i didnt mean it offensive, it was just a thought
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm

The only thing is - if you have secret sources which are not readily available on google then there could be a danger or problem but as it is, I don't think anyone here has that.

I wish I had!! I wouldn't be on this Forum... I'd be sipping cocktails in an undisclosed location with MJ!
lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:10 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
I wish I had!! I wouldn't be on this Forum... I'd be sipping cocktails in an undisclosed location with MJ!
lol!
LOL Take me with you!! lol!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alive Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:26 pm

Awesome, Awesome job!!!!!! When mj "died" I said if hes faked this he would have to have used a terminally ill double. I truly believe this is the answer. We have leaks that he has six months to live and mangaled ear to fix nose then pics of him in wheelchair then you have those saying hes great hes healthy. Now how would this make sense unless theres a sick mj and a healthly one. You know in the beginning when they had all these docs on tv explain diprivan I remember one doc saying this is used for surgical procedures to make patient unconscious but it can also be used in TERMINALLY ILL patients to help ease their pain and suffering. Now i only heard that once, think it was on cnn, but I remember cause I thought that he maybe had a sick double using it to help him with his pain and thats also why he had a doc on call every night to be with sick mj. We need to keep digging guys. I believe we will find more proof that it wasn't mj. cheers
alive
alive
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:28 pm

HEY HEY HEY
I GO TO WORK FOR A FEW HOURS AND COME BACK TO ALL THIS!!????

THANKS SO MUCH!

JOB WELL DONE!!

i told ya guys....hes got a fe
w doubles...

:
) elephant
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:08 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
lol!
LOL Take me with you!!

will get there first haha.

But im gonna call you when im there, and then I can invite you up, if its okey with Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 pm

hasil wrote:HEY HEY HEY
I GO TO WORK FOR A FEW HOURS AND COME BACK TO ALL THIS!!????

THANKS SO MUCH!

JOB WELL DONE!!

i told ya guys....hes got a fe
w doubles...

:
) elephant
LOL Thanks Very Happy
Sorry I got a bit happy and ran away with your thread lol.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:24 pm

Check out this pic...It was posted in the golden pants thread. If you look at his left ear, he has a distinct "fold" on the top of it. Interestingly enough, if you compare this pic to the pic with the mangled ear, they seem to have the same fold at the top. What do we make of this??

EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 490
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 360
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm too distracted to notice the ear!! Ok dirty moment over!

That is interesting.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:29 pm

I know, it was difficult to actually scroll UP and look at the ear rather than, er, below the belt..lol
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:30 pm

The mangled ear looks like it has less of a fold at the top than a normal regular ear, I can't explain it properly but it looks thinner at the top like there isn't a curve/fold at all.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:33 pm

It might be the angle, but I think the mangled ear has the same fold. But if you look at all the other ears, none of them have even close to the same fold. Does that mean all of those are impersonators?
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:34 pm

hasil wrote:EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Mjj1

THERE ARE 4 EARS
IM HAVNG A VERY HARD TIME GETTING PICS UP HERE...UGH..EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Mj2[img]EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Mj3[/img]
[img]EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Mj5

THESE ARE ALL MJ
NOW THIS ONE BELOW IS OBVIOUSLY NOT HIS EAR
[img]EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Mj4[/img]

I HAVE A TON MORE TO GET UP BUT THIS IS NOT EASY..
Smile

SO GET FAMILIAR WITH HIS REAL EARS...
THIS IS GONNA BE FUN.
XOXOXO
LOVE LOVE LOVE

Just wanted to post these on this page so we have a closer comparison..
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

I wish we had a picture of O2 MJ's ear for further comparison :-)
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:36 pm

aamj07 wrote:It might be the angle, but I think the mangled ear has the same fold. But if you look at all the other ears, none of them have even close to the same fold. Does that mean all of those are impersonators?
Heck I don't know anymore lol. We get so much stuff thrown at us all the time it's hard to separate things.
I know Michael is definitely the one on-stage because no one can imitate him, dance-wise they get very close but no one can reproduce that voice.
We've compared Michael's ears throughout the years starting from the post-J5 days and onwards and they've always been the rounded ears.
The fold in your picture above looks more pronounced than the mangled ear pic.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aamj07 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:43 pm

Yes, I agree with you...the pic of MJ on stage is definitely the real MJ. He may have sent doubles for a lot of things, but I don't think he'd ever let one perform for him. I still think the mangled ear looks very similar, but even if it doesn't match, none of the other ones do either. So we need to find a pic that matches the ear in the pic of MJ on stage...Then we'll know it's him!
aamj07
aamj07
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

No, I don't think he would ever let *anyone* perform in his place, never.
Looks like it's back to the drawing board for ear performances. Someone (Hasil?) pasted in the 'Earth Song' video where he had the accident and the ear was definitely round, and that was back in 1999 I think.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:27 pm

I think the ear in the live picture (golden pants) is folded because he's wearing the headset mic.

Something like this thingy:

EARS, MJS EARS - Page 2 Shr_pg30tqg_hset
If it's not placed properly, it messes with your ear. With all the dancing and moving around, it could have moved and gave him a weird shape in his ear.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:12 am

Good point Annie, I'd forgotten about the headset - Concert Michael is the real Michael, so the rounded ear thing hasn't been debunked/dismissed yet.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:40 am

I had mentioned last week, the mangled ear guy being a double. Thank you for starting this thread!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Good point Annie, I'd forgotten about the headset - Concert Michael is the real Michael, so the rounded ear thing hasn't been debunked/dismissed yet.

All my faith is put in the ear thing, so I won't let it be debunked. lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:Good point Annie, I'd forgotten about the headset - Concert Michael is the real Michael, so the rounded ear thing hasn't been debunked/dismissed yet.

All my faith is put in the ear thing, so I won't let it be debunked. lol!
Haha, I'm with you, together we won't let anyone debunk this particular 'ear' theory/thread.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I have one so far of the real MJ with the rounded ear, these are all recent pics from 2009 -

You can see a tiny bit of the ear through his hair here from May 7 2009:

Michael leaves medical clinic in Beverly Hills May 7, 2009 in Los Angeles, Ca.
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/various/doctor_10/004.jpg

Oh wow, Check out MJ with a lil bit of hair on his chest.... Smile
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:31 pm

Oh My. I just read the whole thread and looked at all the pics!
You guys are simply amazing.

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!
I love this site!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:34 pm

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:Oh My. I just read the whole thread and looked at all the pics!

I love this site!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thanks Al Very Happy
Can I call you Al?
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:Oh My. I just read the whole thread and looked at all the pics!

I love this site!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thanks Al Very Happy
Can I call you Al?

You're welcome.
Well, U know I messed up whehn I registered. I love Al B. Sure! so much that I alwyas use Al B. Sure! Love as my screen name. BUt I should have juist used my Name on here.
My name is Toni. You can call me whatever you'd like tho.
BUT, I love your posts. We have some very intelligent people on this site.

I'm so glad that I found this site. Someone had posted it on MJHD.com. thank the good lord.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:45 pm

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:

I love this site!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thanks Al Very Happy
Can I call you Al?

You're welcome.
Well, U know I messed up whehn I registered. I love Al B. Sure! so much that I alwyas use Al B. Sure! Love as my screen name. BUt I should have juist used my Name on here.

I'm so glad that I found this site. Someone had posted it on MJHD.com. thank the good lord.
Thanks hon, it was a great excuse (not that I need one lol) to stare at hundreds of MJ pictures so a big thumbs up to Hasil because she let me hijack her thread lol
And thanks for telling me your name too Toni Very Happy
I've been calling you Al in my head and it's been weird lol.
I'm going to call you Toni cheers
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:

I love this site!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!

Thanks Al Very Happy
Can I call you Al?

You're welcome.

Thanks hon, it was a great excuse (not that I need one lol) to stare at hundreds of MJ pictures so a big thumbs up to Hasil because she let me hijack her thread lol

Great! Thanks! That works for me. Laughing
There's some really great pics on mjjgallery and mjjpicture sites. Amazing how they get all of those random candid shots like that.

Yeah, sometimes, when i see someone call me Al, I kind of chuckle. I may ask Rachel if she could possibly edit my screen name.
I look forward to ur next discovery.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Al B. Sure! Love wrote:[
Great! Thanks! That works for me. Laughing
There's some really great pics on mjjgallery and mjjpicture sites. Amazing how they get all of those random candid shots like that.
Yeah, sometimes, when i see someone call me Al, I kind of chuckle. I may ask Rachel if she could possibly edit my screen name.
I look forward to ur next discovery.[/quote]
I'm working on it lol, I have a couple of things I'm looking into atm. This one was a great coup because it just solidifies things that we knew in our hearts anyway but it's good to have visual evidence to back it up rather than just thinking or believing.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

nice.. well i am at home soo sick so i have NO energy to do much of anything at this point.
SO HAPPY I could get this started and you guys are doing a FABULOUS job!!!
xoxoxox

LOVE
IT! elephant
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:40 pm

hasil wrote:nice.. well i am at home soo sick so i have NO energy to do much of anything at this point.
xoxoxox

LOVE
IT! elephant
Aww get well soon hon, I hope it isn't serious *hugs* and then get your butt back on here lol
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:41 pm

hasil wrote:nice.. well i am at home soo sick so i have NO energy to do much of anything at this point.
xoxoxox

LOVE
IT! elephant

Aww get well soon Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Lay"sMjBad Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 am

well the pics i have of Mike shows that he in fact did have a pointy
ear but i believe it was his left 1 i have 3 pics showing it TII
pic:http://mjjgallery.free.fr/2009/thisisit/trailers/142.jpg TII pic Bad Era:http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/photoshoots/misc/024.jpg Bad Era:https://media.photobucket.com/image/mj%20bad%20era/babychick53/Michael%20Jackson/SpeedDemon_posecopy.jpg so i did read the article about Klein using cartlige from his ear from his nose but i just wanted 2 state he did have a pointy ear so mayb he want 2 match that 1 2 idk confused but anyway pm me if u guys think differently thnx
Lay
Lay"sMjBad

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:05 am

Based on what I have learned since first joining this site, and this is just my opinion....I don't think anyone actually died. It may have been a double in the ambulance...but...he's not dead. Remember the vein on the forehead? I think that it is possibly an old photo of Michael that has been photoshopped. Plus...I think what we are seeing is a sting and that Chief Bratton and the coroner, et al, are in on it. I don't think anything we say here can harm Michael or his children...I think they are all hiding out under serious protection until all of this settles down. And I do think he will come back...at least to direct more movies. This is only my opinion and I totally appreciate and respect everyone else's opinions and am ALWAYS open to new ideas (and older ideas and theories). Thank you SO much to everyone for your excellent observations, analyses, and theories (and great evidence). You always keep me coming back.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2