Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives

Go down

Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives Empty Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives

Post by ishealive on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:58 pm

ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives Empty Re: Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives

Post by Lorrie on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm

I don't think Michael is dead and I believe almost nothing "reported" by the media, but if the detective development is true, I hope the hired guns can figure out what the heck happened. This entire situation is too insane and so unbelievable. I still can't wrap my head around it.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives Empty Re: Jackson’s mum calls in private detectives

Post by deedee75 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm

why are they asking these question now. What are they looking for in those contacts with AEG? Why would they let AEG help with the memorial service if they had bad feeling about them? I hope this really is a hoax because the alternative is murder.
deedee75
deedee75
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 47
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Exactly AEG did the memorial, doesn't make sense that the Jackson family would turn on them now.
Also AEG is a respected Business, alot of the top stars work with them I can't imagine they'd do anything like murder, I don't believe that.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by doonbuggy on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Iteresting.. I wonder what is in that contract that sparked this..

Maybe the PI's are part of the missing persons unit hahaha.
doonbuggy
doonbuggy

Aantal berichten : 16

http://www.doonidesigns.net

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 am

Private Detectives ??? I now I know Michael is Alive .... nothing is going to change my mind now .... Exclamation
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:43 am

What the hell Does Mrs Jackson need "private Detectives" for???

Mabye to find Michael..?? They seem to have lost him along the way.. Several times already.

Jeeezzzzzz

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:46 am

So Mum need private detectives, Murray surely has some kind of protection and SUN needs to sell it BS. Nice!
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:08 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:What the hell Does Mrs Jackson need "private Detectives" for???

Mabye to find Michael..?? They seem to have lost him along the way.. Several times already.

Jeeezzzzzz
haha..they could have used them after the memorial lol!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:03 pm

deedee75 wrote:why are they asking these question now. What are they looking for in those contacts with AEG? Why would they let AEG help with the memorial service if they had bad feeling about them? I hope this really is a hoax because the alternative is murder.

That's what I dont get. Joe insisted that he didnt even want to shake Randy's hand at the memorial, but why let them produce it in the first place?? I also hate to think that this wouldnt be a hoax. But I keep remembering that there were no close personal friends at his memorial or from the looks of it the funeral either. It's has to be a hoax.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum