Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O2 Conference – was it done twice? Pics don’t match footage

+3
annieisnotokey
Grace
Banessa
7 posters

Go down

O2 Conference – was it done twice? Pics don’t match footage Empty Re: O2 Conference – was it done twice? Pics don’t match footage

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:50 pm

WOW!!!

WTH

Back to top Go down

O2 Conference – was it done twice? Pics don’t match footage Empty Re: O2 Conference – was it done twice? Pics don’t match footage

Post by Banessa Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:14 am

I think you are on to something! I believe that MJ the real MJ was there at the o2 as well! But something must have happened and last minute he decided to send the double. I'm not sure if you have seen a picture posted in the forum when MJ (I believe the real MJ) is coming out the curtains. If you compare pictures that to me is the real MJ and not the one that they want us to believe!

So your theory of maybe having filmed footage of two seperate conferences one with the audience and the other without is not too farfetch! This whole case has become a mess of inconsistencies and nothing we see anymore can be too ridiculous or farfetched from reality! Thanks for posting this! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:57 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:03 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:11 am

Grace wrote:And you know what? Listen closely:

Michael said: "these will be my final show performances in London."
He did not say "This is it" to the world ....

Smiles ... keep the faith ...

Agreed! cheers
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:17 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 am

Grace :
And you know what? Listen closely:

Michael said: "these will be my final show performances in London."
He did not say "This is it" to the world ....

Smiles ... keep the faith ...

THAT'S THE POINT!The very first time i saw the footage of the O2 Conference, I thought that he is not going to perform in LONDON after the tour! But only in London! It sounded as if he was going to perform in any other place except London! Smile
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:33 am

Wow - you are good ... I didn't see that clip in the conference when I seen it about 5 to 7 times ... this could be a clip was filmed in two different times - w/a crowd & without a crowd .... you could be right ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 pm

WOw, everyday, there is something new, that is discovered!
U guys are on it.

I love this site!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:06 am

Hmm strange..I looked at diffrent youtubeclips and the public shouting is recorded?I also looked at amateurfootage.. There is enough amateurfootage ( some unclearly because there are people/fans filming with  mobile phones)There is a guy screaming "i love you Michael" and on another clip you dont hear that ( or i didnt hear it..)Lets check it all out.. it seems  like a rehearsed act somehow.
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum