Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murray patient info on lawyers website??

+12
xXxAmyxXx
Pammy
MJJ Love
Human_nature
silvy
Grace
Banessa
mjthelegendlives
kdkennedy74
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
Give.In.To.Me
16 posters

Go down

Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Empty Murray patient info on lawyers website??

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Empty Re: Murray patient info on lawyers website??

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:33 pm

This is insane. affraid
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Empty Re: Murray patient info on lawyers website??

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm

He can do a BY-Pass operation, but he dosent know how to do CPR?
Comeon now.

Are you kidding lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:47 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

And Dr. Murray is an Interventional Cardiologist, not a Cardiovascular Surgeon, so he couldn't have performed a bypass surgery. He's not qualified to do so.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 pm

So ... Dr. Murray is a Replacement Heart Doctor but Can't Do Any Surgery of Cardiovascular Kind .... K.... that is strange ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:05 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

And Dr. Murray is an Interventional Cardiologist, not a Cardiovascular Surgeon, so he couldn't have performed a bypass surgery. He's not qualified to do so.

I know, thats why I consider this to be a Joke

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:So ... Dr. Murray is a Replacement Heart Doctor but Can't Do Any Surgery of Cardiovascular Kind .... K.... that is strange ...

Dr. Murray is an Interventional Cardiologist.

"After Loma Linda Medical Center, he attended the University of Arizona
for his Cardiology Fellowship training. Dr. Murray later went into his
sub-specialty training at University of San Diego and Sharp Healthcare
in San Diego, California. There, Dr. Murray was under the guidance of
renowned Interventional Cardiologist, Professor Maurice Buchbinder,
M.D., with whom he spent 3 years following his training as the
associate director for the interventional cardiology
fellowship-training program at Sharp Memorial Hospital San Diego."
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/biographical-information-%E2%80%93-dr-conrad-murray/

Interventional Cardiologists don't perform bypass surgery.
http://www.brighamandwomens.org/cvcenter/Patient/FAQ/FAQinterventional.aspx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interventional_cardiology
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Very interesting...once again, things that make you go hmmmm!!!! Question
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:39 pm

LOL maybe I should ask my doctor to get a list of all his patients' phone numbers, and medical information....for the love of Jesus, Who does this? and why would the lawyers put up so much information about his patients...like the people would be interested...oh wait i forgot! the conspiracy theorists are out there and they are asking if this is a real doctor! yes, lets give them some info on his patients...hmm
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Okay! Seriously, certainly being lawyers they should be aware of a certain thing call "Patient/client Confidentiality" aka HIPPA! These are the worst lawyers and the worst Doctor I have ever seen or known about!

If I ever need a lawyer or a freaking Doctor I know who not to call! LOL
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:16 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Grace wrote:Did anybody of us try to call one of the persons on the lawyer's list?
I guess the phone #s (if not the given persons) are fake or have been interrupted already.

If they were real:
publishing personal data does need written agreement of the person.
Hence even with this it may violate private data protection laws.

I wished to have Tenderoni from MJHD here who is apparently working in law business.
Is Texas law (and by the way international internet law) not prohibiting a publication like this? And is there not some medical related private data protection law in place?

In my opinion, these lawyers already reach for the ceiling of what they potentially could do for Murray to undertake shady efforts like this in the beginning when neither arrest nor accusal is formal.
Again: they are specializing in drug abuse matters, not in murder. There's something more important behind this story.

See, i'm not to concerned with the whole patient condientiality thing but WHY on earth would anyone want their name and telephone number/email address associated with the man who might be charged with killing the King of Pop? As if I'd want crazed MJ fans calling and emailing me! Something is so wrong!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:
Grace wrote:Did anybody of us try to call one of the persons on the lawyer's list?
I guess the phone #s (if not the given persons) are fake or have been interrupted already.

If they were real:
publishing personal data does need written agreement of the person.
Hence even with this it may violate private data protection laws.

I wished to have Tenderoni from MJHD here who is apparently working in law business.
Is Texas law (and by the way international internet law) not prohibiting a publication like this? And is there not some medical related private data protection law in place?

In my opinion, these lawyers already reach for the ceiling of what they potentially could do for Murray to undertake shady efforts like this in the beginning when neither arrest nor accusal is formal.
Again: they are specializing in drug abuse matters, not in murder. There's something more important behind this story.

See, i'm not to concerned with the whole patient condientiality thing but WHY on earth would anyone want their name and telephone number/email address associated with the man who might be charged with killing the King of Pop? As if I'd want crazed MJ fans calling and emailing me! Something is so wrong!

Lol I see what you are saying now! I understand!
Very Happy A lot of MJ fans will go to the extreme and could potentially start harassing the people whose info. is provided. I sure wouldn't want that! I don't think that I would sign a consent allowing these wacko lawyers to display my info on their page as having been or possibly still be involved With Dr. Propofol Very Happy
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 am

silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:26 am

Created on: 02-Jul-09

okay ... Shocked lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am

Please do not publish the web address of this press room to the general public. We do not want to publicly distribute the names and numbers of Dr. Murray’s patients and friends who have so kindly offered to speak for him. Thanks for your consideration.

@ Human_nature...what are your thoughts? lol
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:Please do not publish the web address of this press room to the general public. We do not want to publicly distribute the names and numbers of Dr. Murray’s patients and friends who have so kindly offered to speak for him. Thanks for your consideration.

I think..I will die..laughing lol! lol! lol!
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:44 am

yeah me too. I was like why in the heck they would ask ppl not to publish the names of Murray's patients, when they have already published them nothing less than in the Internet lol...

you can see the message when you click on the "Latest news" tab.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:yeah me too. I was like why in the heck they would ask ppl not to publish the names of Murray's patients, when they have already published them nothing less than in the Internet lol...

you can see the message when you click on the "Latest news" tab.

yes I saw... Really ..I saw stupid things in my life, but now...it's more than stupid.
If they are not fake...gosh ...Murray is really in real deep *bip* clown clown
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:51 am

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 am

Am I incorrect in my reading? From what I can tell it looks as though this firm is only licensed for TX but if the crimes were committed in CA and the "charges" are coming from CA, wouldn't he need a CA licensed attorney?

http://www.houstoncriminallaw.com/CM/Custom/TOCPracticeAreaDescriptions.html
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:22 am

Also check this out.

www.healthgrades.com/.../Dr-Conrad-Murray-MD-2E1459BD.cfm

This is the only place that I can find Dr. Murray's name listed and to get the report you have to pay for it.

Now look at this one.

http://www.insiderpages.com/s/TX/Houston/Cardiologists?order=alpha&page=40&radius=50

I have done a search in alpha order and this will start page 40 but if you go back to page 39 you will see that Dr. Conrad Murray is listed nowhere on this site.

I had no doubt that he was truly a doctor until this point!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:56 am

Its a fake page.If it was real, its illegal to put on personal information of patients with name and phonenumber.If you see a page like this and you dont trust the info on the page or your own common sense.Check the Whois. Don't take anything for the truth
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 am

http://www.insiderpages.com/s/NV/LasVegas/Cardiologists?order=alpha&page=25&radius=50

My mistake, I did find him here in the Las Vegas listings. I still find it strange however, that they have searched his Houston, TX office and there is no recording of him in the TX listing. JMO
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:21 am

mjthelegendlives wrote:Please do not publish the web address of this press room to the general public. We do not want to publicly distribute the names and numbers of Dr. Murray’s patients and friends who have so kindly offered to speak for him. Thanks for your consideration.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Can these lawyers actually be THAT thick??
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Wow, thats crazy...
Create in July 2009?
BUSTED.

Boy, I tell ya, they do not know how to cover their lies up good.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 pm

ok i also wanted to look up the site of murray and it says the same as wrote before but what does this mean:

HOUSTONCRIMINALLAW-PRESSROOM.COM - Site Location
Country/FlagMurray patient info on lawyers website?? Us United States
City/Region/Zip CodeScottsdale, AZ 85260
OrganizationGoDaddy.com
Internet Service ProviderGoDaddy.com
HOUSTONCRIMINALLAW-PRESSROOM.COM - Domain Information
DomainHOUSTONCRIMINALLAW-PRESSROOM.COM

RegistrarGODADDY.COM, INC.
Registrar URLhttp://registrar.godaddy.com
Whois serverwhois.godaddy.com
Created02-Jul-2009
Updated02-Jul-2009
Expires02-Jul-2010
Time Left311 days 3 hours 55 minutes
StatusclientDeleteProhibited clientRenewProhibited clientTransferProhibited clientUpdateProhibited
DNS serversNS49.DOMAINCONTROL.COM 208.109.14.200
NS50.DOMAINCONTROL.COM 208.109.255.25
HOUSTONCRIMINALLAW-PRESSROOM.COM - DNS Information
IP Address97.74.144.182 ~ Whois - Trace Route - RBL Check
Domain Name Serversns49.domaincontrol.com 216.69.185.25
ns50.domaincontrol.com 208.109.255.25
Mail Exchangemailstore1.secureserver.net 216.69.186.201
smtp.secureserver.net 72.167.238.201

Site Response Header
ResponseHTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily
ServerApache
DateMon, 24 Aug 2009 20:01:58 GMT
Content-Typetext/html; charset=UTF-8
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK ... RBL Check Results (rbl check means = Realtime Blackhole List ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL

is there somebody who knows about that stuff and could explain this to me? Embarassed

http://www.cqcounter.com/rbl_check/?query=97.74.144.182
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by xXxAmyxXx Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:57 pm

all i can say is omg wth lol!
xXxAmyxXx
xXxAmyxXx
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 122
Leeftijd : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

Dang you guys are good cheers
This is what I love about this forum, we have such smart people on here who do awesome research.

And btw, ROFL at the lawyers publishing the patient details. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to do so and only police officers can get them if they have warrants etc so to have them published openly on the internet.... Is anyone tempted to contact these people? Do they even exist? I'll bet almost anything that these people probably don't exist, or at least have never given their permission to have their details published openly.
Can you imagine how embarassing that would be? You use the same doctor who may have murdered 'Michael Jackson'.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:So ... Dr. Murray is a Replacement Heart Doctor but Can't Do Any Surgery of Cardiovascular Kind .... K.... that is strange ...

Dr. Murray is an Interventional Cardiologist.

"After Loma Linda Medical Center, he attended the University of Arizona
for his Cardiology Fellowship training. Dr. Murray later went into his
sub-specialty training at University of San Diego and Sharp Healthcare
in San Diego, California. There, Dr. Murray was under the guidance of
renowned Interventional Cardiologist, Professor Maurice Buchbinder,
M.D., with whom he spent 3 years following his training as the
associate director for the interventional cardiology
fellowship-training program at Sharp Memorial Hospital San Diego."
http://houstoncriminallaw-pressroom.com/biographical-information-%E2%80%93-dr-conrad-murray/

Interventional Cardiologists don't perform bypass surgery.
http://www.brighamandwomens.org/cvcenter/Patient/FAQ/FAQinterventional.aspx
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interventional_cardiology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interventional_cardiology[/quote[/url]]

Attended UofA? Hmm... I know a few people down there... think its time to call in some favors... Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Icon_wink

Hey also, IDK If this has been mentioned yet... but has anyone figured out WHY there are 2 websites for Houston Criminal Law? Obviously, one is fake but WHY the need to mimic a legal attorney's website? And IF they are in fact representing Dr Murray, they would not list his patients/contacts and do a "feature" page on him, I mean come on... confidentiality breaches all over the place here... and I did email the REAL site before we realized there were two sites and asked if they were still representing Dr Murray (told them I had a few questions and was told to contact his attorney for a statement- lol figured if they DID represent him then they would reply with something?) but they haven't replied as of yet and I emailed them on the 8th. So... any thoughts on this? Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Icon_scratch Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Icon_scratch Murray patient info on lawyers website?? Icon_scratch
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:36 am

I think both of the websites for the lawyers are fake. Read the bios of the lawyers on both sites. This idea did not originate with me but with mjfan. Could you please check out the other website (not the one with the Murray patients) to see when it was created, etc. And please do read the laywers' bios on the "real" site.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:03 pm

I just made my co-worker call the number on that website: 713.515.9727 - some lady named "Miranda" answered. My co-worker asked for some guy named "Doug Webber" with the law office of (I forgot the name he used). On the website the PR person is named Miranda Sevcik.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm

OK ... RBL Check Results (rbl check means = Realtime Blackhole List ) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNSBL

is there somebody who knows about that stuff and could explain this to me? Embarassed

http://www.cqcounter.com/rbl_check/?query=97.74.144.182

Their ip address is listed with blacklist.spambag.org - doesn't mean they are spammers. Mostly like an
entire block of ip's is listed. Never heard of this spam list before though. Not a biggy really.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down