Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONTRADICTIONS

+9
MJSmile4Us
Jubilee
MichelleMissesMJ
hungry
nlb
ishealive
Rach
dancer1792
EarthAngel90
13 posters

Go down

CONTRADICTIONS Empty CONTRADICTIONS

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:37 pm

HEY GUYS, LIKE I SAID IN ONE OF THE THREADS EARLIER, IT IS GAME TIME. I NEED SOME HELP AND I AM SURE OTHERS DO TOO, I NEED EVERYONE TO LIST ALL OF THE CONTRADICTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN NOTICED SINCE JUNE 25TH, WE NEED TO COMPILE A MASTER LIST OF EVERYTHING SO PLEASE, LET'S HELP EACH OTHER. LIST EVERY LA TOYA, JERMAINE, CONRAD MURRAY, MEDIA CONTRADICTION YOU CAN POSSIBLY THINK OF ON THIS THREAD AND EVERYBODY PLEEEAAASSSEEE WRITE DOWN SO SAVE ALL OF THE ONES YOU DON'T HAVE AND SAVE THEM. INFORMATION IS DISAPPEARING EVERYDAY GUYS... confused affraid scratch Question Exclamation Rolling Eyes Arrow silent pale

Back to top Go down

CONTRADICTIONS Empty Re: CONTRADICTIONS

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Latoya said " Thanxs for the Support of the Family , Michael is watching us right now" - From Where I ask?

Kai Chase said - " Dr. Murray came down and asked for Prince to come up stairs" - but then she said "No one was allowed upstairs".
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:07 pm

At the memorial, Kenny Ortega said "Michael was here rehearsing less than a week ago" multiple times. -It had been closer to two weeks.

Arnold Klien said "Michael was one of the best actors...excuse me preformers of our time". -Actor? What?
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:16 pm

dancer1792 wrote:At the memorial, Kenny Ortega said "Michael was here rehearsing less than a week ago" multiple times. -It had been closer to two weeks.

Arnold Klien said "Michael was one of the best actors...excuse me preformers of our time". -Actor? What?

They screwed it up BIGTIME.. I was like "WTH?" When Kenny Ortega said that, cause at thatt ime, Michael had been "dead" for 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:18 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
dancer1792 wrote:At the memorial, Kenny Ortega said "Michael was here rehearsing less than a week ago" multiple times. -It had been closer to two weeks.

They screwed it up BIGTIME.. I was like "WTH?" When Kenny Ortega said that, cause at thatt ime, Michael had been "dead" for 2 weeks.

Yeah, me too. I was like "did I just here him right?"...and he kept saying it throughout his speech like he wanted you to catch on.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Great thread!

Erm ok here is what I can think of.

La Toya said the children saw Michael's body and he was warm and looked peaceful but Jermaine said he was very cold.

Paramedics said Michael looked like a frail old man which doesn't support the above and numerous people have said that the day before Michael was happy and healthy.

First Murry is a suspect, then he isn't then he is again and he will be arrested, then he won't and now he will again? (That heard my head just typing it out!)

I will think of some more and add it on here. Oh and what info has gone missing?!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:53 pm

The children were allowed to see the body at the hospital and at the private viewing before the memorial, but the fans couldn't because CPR had messed up his face.

Jermaine and Joe said that CNN was the first to tell them about what happened and they had to call another family member to see if it was true. (IDK if contradiction, but I thought it was really strange)
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:20 pm

Oh and La Toya said that his eyes were open (disturbing) but Jermaine said that he looked like he was sleeping, plus "MJ's" eyes were closed in the "ambulance pic"

oh and somehow Joe hasn't seen MJ's dead body...yet at the private memorial, supposedly, they viewed the body...

La Toya picked up the kids...she met the kids there...La Toya and Katherine were together...then La Toya met Katherine there

Sirens on...Sirens off

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:47 pm

Just thought of some more.

Jermaine and Joe didn't know where the body was but yet it's not left Forest Lawn.

Uri Gella and Brian Oxman (ugh I know!!!) saying Michael was buried at the time of the memorial yet the burial is now September 3rd.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 pm

Randy Philips said MJ was dancing, doing the moonwalk and was healthy and vibrant at his final rehearsal but later Randy said MJ was showing signs of wear & tear and losing weight.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:43 pm

First it was said Demerol was possible c.o.d. then propofol

Alive with faint pulse. Then dead for hours. Coma was also mentioned.

Who told the kids- Frank Dileo, Jermaine, I can't remember if anyone else said they did

Nurse supposedly told Frank Dileo that Michael had "died"
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm not 100% sure if this is important, but on May 5th 2009 Michael signed a letter that says "Dr. Tohme R. Tohme is no longer authorized to represent me" as a result of Tohme's people threatening MJ memorbilia auctioneers due to a disaagreemnt. (Dr. Tohme was Michael's financial advisor who began to run almost all aspects of his life, even the people who were or were not allowed to see Michael.) However, in an interview a few weeks after Michael's "death", Tohme said that he was still in charge of MJU's business "until otherwise informed to do so".
Why is he still claiming this if Michael had apparently fired him?

SOURCE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw38AZEv4io&feature=channel
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MichelleMissesMJ Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:36 pm

there is just too many contradictions. would somebody just tell the truth for once. oh wasn't it said that paris put her half of the necklace round his neck then apparently his wrist. plus i think i also heard that didn't mj have his face covered when the kids went in. i think i heard latoya say this. but then again it is the tabloids reporting.
MichelleMissesMJ
MichelleMissesMJ
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 63
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:46 am

Can't remember who interviewed him, but Joe Jackson appeared to have slipped up whenhe was discussing how he disciplined Michael, he said something along the lines of "People of his age that didn't have a similar upbringing are dead now." Now why say that when Michael is supposed to be dead...

Correct me if I've picked it up wrongly! xxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 am

Joe Jackson was laughing like a crook as if he just hit a jackpot or something the day after Michael 'died'.

and there was a thread here discussing about Paris' necklace but I am not sure whether a definite conclusion was drwn but... LaToya said that Paris brought a half-heart necklace to be worn around her dad but couldn't be fit so she placed it around his left (I think)wrist. his half-heart was blue bcoz in Paris' words (accoding to LaToya anyway Sad ) Michael was cold to the touch, while her half was purple.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

CONTRADICTIONS Empty Paris speech

Post by neverlandprincess Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:15 pm

I cried my eyes out when Paris spoke about her dad at the memorial...it broke my heart and humanized Mike to the a inhuman world who never saw him as a father,however,the more I think about it....she said "Ever since I was born daddy has been the greatest father ever,and I just wanna say I love him so much". Notice she did not say "I loved him so much (past tense) or "I will miss him"-of course then little girls will love their daddys forever wether they are alive on earth or not...just interesting thought here.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:31 pm

nlb wrote:First it was said Demerol was possible c.o.d. then propofol

just a comment about this:
Demerol is the Comercial Name (brand) and Propofol the chemical name (2, 6-Diisopropylphenol).

There is Diprivan also a brand name that is a shortened version of diisopropyl intravenous anesthetic Smile
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 pm

June 25th, 911 was called by a Security Officer who's priority was using proper etiquette (overusing the word, "Sir" after each sentence). The contradiction is that it wasted precious seconds to expediently getting to the point of getting emergency help.

The 911 operator hung up the phone before help arrived on the scene saying if you need anything else call us back. The contradiction is found in that statement because what else could a 911 caller need?

June 25th, the original report was that Michael Jackson suddenly went into cardiac arrest and was rushed to the UCLA Medical Center where he lay in a coma.

EMTs who responded to the scene said Jackson appeared to have already been "dead" at the scene and that the body already had "levity" (where body fluids drain to the bottom of the body due to no circulation/pumping from the heart) showing it had been "dead" for some time.

Fans who saw and talked to MJ said that MJ looked frail and deathly skinny, the dancers at the rehearsals said that MJ looked better and more fit then they themselves.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm

The Ambulance:

I have yet to find a pic of an LAFD Ambulance w/ its own fire sticker on the back left window!

With all the fires here in California, again, I have YET to find ONE!! Cool

Also, that sticker looks fake. I have a real one on my car, and it is NOT like the one shown in the vid/on ambulance at all....

:~ YooHoo...come out come out wherever you are ~:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down