Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently we were spoofed?

+25
Grace
MJFOREVER
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJbeliever
Bitten
shirley-grace
SmoothCriminal
IWSICS
nlb
ishealive
ballongiraf
phoenix
annieisnotokey
mir26
MJJ Love
kdkennedy74
EarthAngel90
CantlivewithoutMJ
Give.In.To.Me
Rach
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Savannah
yaya
Human_nature
jpresley
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Apparently we were spoofed? - Page 3 Empty Re: Apparently we were spoofed?

Post by Grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:22 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:26 pm

jpresley wrote:
phoenix wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Rachel wrote:
phoenix wrote:okay i am just going to post my prediction on the german show tomorrow: there is not going to be a making of the video. i bet some guys with covered faces going to talk about how they faked it but they not going to show ANYTHING... if this is going to be that way than RTL is talking s***

LOL I think you may be right there Hon!!!!!

I will buy you a cookie if you are Smile xoxo

I'll buy you a BOX of cookies!! LOL

OMG really ? i want a big box so i can eat them for over a year LOL

It takes you a whole year to eat a box of cookies?? scratch

i dont usually eat stuff like this LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:30 pm

Grace your right!!There will be more fake.There's nothing wrong with some healthy suspicion. and questioning everything.Were punked now and we move on!
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Grace wrote:And just to get this over to you who are hungry for signs and hints and more signs and more hints...

There are a bunch of nasty and mean people out there - not only chasing Michael but also you, sisters and brothers.

They are reading with us here, they notice your hunger for anything that could help fill the hole of loss.

THEY DO NOT CARE FOR YOU, OK?

They did not even care for Michael or respected him - so why would you expect them care for you or respect you?

The more you express your hunger here for anything, the more THEY will feed you with fake, spoof and "as if" just to play around with you and have their fun with that.

So please be aware that more fake will get over the more time passes and the more you want something to happen.
I read so many times in these forums "oh we were asking for a sign and see, the next day it happened".
This is NOT Michael fulfilling your expectations as he never will do this.
These are gamers out there laughing at you as they are manipulating you and forcing your ups and downs. Don't allow them to do so. Calm down, take a cup of tea, relax, think about it AND THEN come back. Please do yourself and us the favour to not heat up on every dust corn. It's just not healthy and does more harm than help. Michael wouldn't want you to harm yourself for him.
Heal the world, care for the living.

Grace thank you so much! You make sense! These people don't care how bad the fans are hurting and how much we want MJ back! All they care for is to get a good laugh at our expense! Plus their good 15minutes of fame! And the more desperate we look for clues the more they can be coming out with them! I take everything with an open mind but also with a pinch of salt!
I think we have come to far to let these people start messing w/our minds.
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:00 pm

Grace wrote:And just to get this over to you who are hungry for signs and hints and more signs and more hints...

There are a bunch of nasty and mean people out there - not only chasing Michael but also you, sisters and brothers.

They are reading with us here, they notice your hunger for anything that could help fill the hole of loss.

They did not even care for Michael or respected him - so why would you expect them care for you or respect you?

The more you express your hunger here for anything, the more THEY will feed you with fake, spoof and "as if" just to play around with you and have their fun with that.

So please be aware that more fake will get over the more time passes and the more you want something to happen.
I read so many times in these forums "oh we were asking for a sign and see, the next day it happened".
These are gamers out there laughing at you as they are manipulating you and forcing your ups and downs. Don't allow them to do so. Calm down, take a cup of tea, relax, think about it AND THEN come back. Please do yourself and us the favour to not heat up on every dust corn. It's just not healthy and does more harm than help. Michael wouldn't want you to harm yourself for him.
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:01 pm

You are so right its sad that their people out there
like this who mess with peoples emotion and dnt give a shit Rolling Eyes
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Wtf my post didnt come out sorry about that
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 pm

Grace wrote:The only thing those fakers don't have IS A FAMILY OF FRIENDS.

We are better off sharing and supporting each other and we'll find out peace in the end.

We are a good team and I am very proud of us.

What an amazing gift was given to us!

Aww sweet Smile yah they cant take that from us Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum