Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently we were spoofed?

+25
Grace
MJFOREVER
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJbeliever
Bitten
shirley-grace
SmoothCriminal
IWSICS
nlb
ishealive
ballongiraf
phoenix
annieisnotokey
mir26
MJJ Love
kdkennedy74
EarthAngel90
CantlivewithoutMJ
Give.In.To.Me
Rach
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Savannah
yaya
Human_nature
jpresley
29 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Apparently we were spoofed? - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently we were spoofed?

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Why bother making a hoax video and then go to the trouble of showing us how it's done.
Most hoax videos are so fake and clearly very amateur, why make one so official and so real only to come out the following day and tell us it's fake.
What a load of s**t.

I'm still sticking with my beliefs.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Maybe RTL is hoping for the real filmmaker to come forward Idea
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Human_nature wrote:
yaya wrote:
Savannah wrote:MyBelovedMJ is not going to take this well. She was SO happy last night.
Let's hope the video is still real...nothing has been proven yet.
Who the heck is HelenaB over on the other site. She is saying THANK YOU...THANK YOU SO MUCH, and posted tons of smiley faces. Yes...real happy time right now! Pfff.

i looked at a few of HelenaB's posts and saw that she believes the real michael died years ago...in the post thriller era or whatever. that's enough for me to not take what she posts seriously.

oh ok lolll lol!

WTF is she doing on MJHD if she believes he's dead. People like this bug me, they love to stir s**t.

Seriously do people actually believe he died years ago???
Then who the hell sings like Michael and dances like him not to mention looks like him all this time!!!!!!!!!
I don't believe that crap.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 pm

I've been following all the comments on MJHD (and even made a somewhat nasty comment myself to Helena B. grrr) and most of the members are asking the same ??'s we are. If it was truly a hoax, then show us how you made it, introduce us to the MJ lookalike, show us the van, etc.

DISCLAIMER FOLKS: I didn't post this as gospel or like I believed, okay?? I lurk over there (sometimes comment, mostly not) and bring stuff over here for the real geniuses to debunk! study
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:05 pm

IWSICS wrote:I came on here last night absolutely gob-smacked about the news of this video. I watched it over, and over again. I am not one for believing videos like this one, but I have a good feeling about this one. I don't know why- I just do. Someone posted a link about the video at about 5pm, by 9pm there were 11 pages of replys- a new record maybe?! I've been out all day, very happy about MJ being alive (as we have proof now) and I come back and some jackass on a german site has said it is fake. Now, since when do WE believe one person? C'mon guys! Don't believe it, we have no idea who this person is. Another member on here also said that the website is one of the trashiest newspapers in Germany! How many times have we been in this sort of situation where we have to believe or not. JCC, man/woman at memorial, movie theories, drug alligations, Dr. Murray's true identity, memorial clues, 02 guy, doubles and so much more! Each and everytime we have been told we are crazy- but did that stop us? NO. Each and every time someone or something has tried to debunk our theories, our FAITH.. but did we stand for it then? NO WE DID NOT. So why are we doing it now? This could really be it (pardon the pun!) and we're letting some stranger tell us that it's not. Now sure, I don't know who made this- heck I don't even know 100% that it's real, but one thing I do know is that it was released for a reason and not for the one's we are being told! Now, why on earth would someone make this for conspiracy theroists? WHY?! They wouldn't. Plain and simple- it's totally pointless; why would someone rehearse for hours on end, get a pretty damn good lookalike (which would make a serious dent in their pockets also $$$) hire a L.A coroners van (which, I don't know but since when can you even hire them?!) get the exact same numberplate- which looks pretty real to me (and as I am 15 I have no idea about road laws, but isn't it ILLEGAL to drive around with a replicated number plate?) Thought so. This would have cost some serious $$$ to make, why oh why would someone bother to waste their time trying to fool the ''crazy ones?''. THEY WOULDN'T.

It's real, I think it was either leaked when it wasn't meant to (perhaps to early) and they had to cover their backs. But what I really think happened was that it got out, and some dumbass decided to say it was fake.We can't trust them. Thats all- by the way I am Paris Jackson (but please tell no one!) So tell me, could you really prove that I wasn't Paris? You couldn't on here- I could say that Michael is 1000000% alive because I have seen him! Wouldn't you want proof? Exactly!

Sorry that was so long, but this really pissed me off! Those assholes. Love and Hugs to you all; keep the faith everyone. We're getting close Smile

Well said, I don't trust them at all. It's too official to be fake. Also why release it exactly 2 months after Michael died, I think this was a major clue for us. I'm sticking with my gut feeling.

BTW are you only 15? You're intelligent, I wish I could say I was this wise at 15 lol.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:08 pm

I wrote this on the other link...Guys Please Let This Be Real but I wanted to post it here as well. Just some words of encouragement!

Ok lets look at this another way. Say the video is fake and they can prove it. They still can not debunk so many of the other flaws that we have found in our research. So while they may think they are making fools of us, really they are not. We just go back to the drawing board and forget about this. We have plenty of information that proves that he is alive. Enough so, that we really don't need this video as evidence!!!!

Chin up everyone...WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!
cheers
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:10 pm

i have a really hard time believing RTL is able to make a video like this. Given the crap they've reported "as a fact" over the years, uhm...... they need very convincing evidence to make me believe it's their doing. Look, yesterday we all asked "who recorded this?" Perhaps RTL saw the video, realized no one was gonna claim it as theirs, and decided to say "yup, we made it" - im sure they'll get lots of ratings for tomorow's show Smile And all they pretty much have to say to convince the public is "look at this video. We made it. And then show a random journalist, and claim he made it.

Im not gonna rule this one as a fake, nor am i gonna say im convinced it's real. Im gonna wait with that until i see tomorrow's episode, and i suggest everyone here wait until they've watched the show before they start Sad over this. Knowing RTL and their "journalism", going into detail about their sources and stuff is NOT their biggest ability.

oh, and RTL spends a huge amount of time, money and effort on making this video to fool the world, but decides to, but does not show it until tomorrow night in their special program? Hm……Apparently we were spoofed? - Page 2 Sf-confused I suppose there were way more important matters going on in the celebrity world today?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Bitten Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:13 pm

I honestly don't know what to mean about the video. It's exciting and I hope it's real, but I'm not sure.
But how would RTL test the hoax-believers? Are they making a program about a few thousand people who believes Michael is alive? And how easily we can be fooled? It sounds a little thin to me..
I do not think this is done by RTL. But hope someone sees it tomorrow and tell us about it.
Bitten
Bitten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 26
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by MJbeliever Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 pm

Rachel wrote:Ok I know what I saw in my heart and to me that was a sign so people can call me crazy if they like but I believe that was Michael.

Just because some idiot with too much time on their hands says they made this video as a sick prank, it will never deter my feelings.

exactly how i feel. and even IF the video was fake , i still wouldn't think/believe he was dead.
MJbeliever
MJbeliever
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:16 pm

I had posted on the original thread of this saying its real.....and the ONLY reason they now say its fake is because someone leaked it and they werent suppose to or it was leaked too early. And funny how its a GERMAN site (JCC clue- Germany is key)

I think its real too.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I had posted on the original thread of this saying its real.....and the ONLY reason they now say its fake is because someone leaked it and they werent suppose to or it was leaked too early. And funny how its a GERMAN site (JCC clue- Germany is key)
I think its real too.

Good point.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:21 pm

I thought so too.....a little TOO convenient?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:22 pm

ishealive wrote:
IWSICS wrote:I came on here last night absolutely gob-smacked about the news of this video. I watched it over, and over again. I am not one for believing videos like this one, but I have a good feeling about this one. I don't know why- I just do. Someone posted a link about the video at about 5pm, by 9pm there were 11 pages of replys- a new record maybe?! I've been out all day, very happy about MJ being alive (as we have proof now) and I come back and some jackass on a german site has said it is fake. Now, since when do WE believe one person? C'mon guys! Don't believe it, we have no idea who this person is. Another member on here also said that the website is one of the trashiest newspapers in Germany! How many times have we been in this sort of situation where we have to believe or not. JCC, man/woman at memorial, movie theories, drug alligations, Dr. Murray's true identity, memorial clues, 02 guy, doubles and so much more! Each and everytime we have been told we are crazy- but did that stop us? NO. Each and every time someone or something has tried to debunk our theories, our FAITH.. but did we stand for it then? NO WE DID NOT. So why are we doing it now? This could really be it (pardon the pun!) and we're letting some stranger tell us that it's not. Now sure, I don't know who made this- heck I don't even know 100% that it's real, but one thing I do know is that it was released for a reason and not for the one's we are being told! Now, why on earth would someone make this for conspiracy theroists? WHY?! They wouldn't. Plain and simple- it's totally pointless; why would someone rehearse for hours on end, get a pretty damn good lookalike (which would make a serious dent in their pockets also $$$) hire a L.A coroners van (which, I don't know but since when can you even hire them?!) get the exact same numberplate- which looks pretty real to me (and as I am 15 I have no idea about road laws, but isn't it ILLEGAL to drive around with a replicated number plate?) Thought so. This would have cost some serious $$$ to make, why oh why would someone bother to waste their time trying to fool the ''crazy ones?''. THEY WOULDN'T.

It's real, I think it was either leaked when it wasn't meant to (perhaps to early) and they had to cover their backs. But what I really think happened was that it got out, and some dumbass decided to say it was fake.We can't trust them. Thats all- by the way I am Paris Jackson (but please tell no one!) So tell me, could you really prove that I wasn't Paris? You couldn't on here- I could say that Michael is 1000000% alive because I have seen him! Wouldn't you want proof? Exactly!

Sorry that was so long, but this really pissed me off! Those assholes. Love and Hugs to you all; keep the faith everyone. We're getting close Smile

Well said, I don't trust them at all. It's too official to be fake. Also why release it exactly 2 months after Michael died, I think this was a major clue for us. I'm sticking with my gut feeling.

BTW are you only 15? You're intelligent, I wish I could say I was this wise at 15 lol.

Thank you! flower Yes, you are right it is too official! And as many other members have said- there are many other fatal flaws to consider even if it is not real (which it is, but gotta' keep an open mind though!) Smile
And yeah im 15 Smile aww thankyou, I get a bit passionate about things when people make me mad! =] lol
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:22 pm

The problem i see with this… IS if this is FAKE, the person/tv show, who did this, is gonna make the coroner's office look bad. It's gonna look like the coroner's office was in on the prank - not good for their image.
The person/tv show not only used a van from the corner or disguised it… But also used the license plate of the van MJ was in, and if you go to to youtube.com and look for the official video (posted by LOSAngelesCot 24), and view the video's Statistics and DATA, the guy gave 1104 N Mission Rd Los Angeles, CA 90033-1017, United states as the location to where he recorded this - and that address just happens to be the address of the LA coroner's office.
If this is a fraud, if it was a prank video, the people, who made the video are gonna be in deep trouble.
Someone please tell me how this can be a fake? What tv show would risk a lawsuit, illegally breaking the US law to proove a point, and would the LA coroner's office seriouly risk their reputation to take part in a prank for a german tv show?

think about it....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:29 pm

People can..and WILL....say whatever they want.

I know what's in my HEART as the TRUTH.....not waivering a bit.
:~ Michael is a GENIUS ~:
(The Jacksonologist....that made me laugh...lol)

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So in Germany they have LA Coroners vans now?
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by SmoothCriminal Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I had posted on the original thread of this saying its real.....and the ONLY reason they now say its fake is because someone leaked it and they werent suppose to or it was leaked too early. And funny how its a GERMAN site (JCC clue- Germany is key)

I think its real too.

You make a very good point i now think that its real Very Happy Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 pm

ballongiraf wrote:The problem i see with this… IS if this is FAKE, the person/tv show, who did this, is gonna make the coroner's office look bad. It's gonna look like the coroner's office was in on the prank - not good for their image.
The person/tv show not only used a van from the corner or disguised it… But also used the license plate of the van MJ was in, and if you go to to youtube.com and look for the official video (posted by LOSAngelesCot 24), and view the video's Statistics and DATA, the guy gave 1104 N Mission Rd Los Angeles, CA 90033-1017, United states as the location to where he recorded this - and that address just happens to be the address of the LA coroner's office.
If this is a fraud, if it was a prank video, the people, who made the video are gonna be in deep trouble.
Someone please tell me how this can be a fake? What tv show would risk a lawsuit, illegally breaking the US law to proove a point, and would the LA coroner's office seriouly risk their reputation to take part in a prank for a german tv show?

think about it....

what is illegal by doing that? Crying or Very sad
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:People can..and WILL....say whatever they want.

I know what's in my HEART as the TRUTH.....not waivering a bit.

:~ Michael is a GENIUS ~:

(The Jacksonologist....that made me laugh...lol)

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:So in Germany they have LA Coroners vans now?

For real!! Where in Germany do they have LA Coroner vans? And the simple fact that they STOLE the name of a government agency for a prank isnt good. I hope they get their asses handed to them.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:35 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:The problem i see with this… IS if this is FAKE, the person/tv show, who did this, is gonna make the coroner's office look bad. It's gonna look like the coroner's office was in on the prank - not good for their image.

think about it....

what is illegal by doing that? Crying or Very sad

what's illegal? YOu cant just borrow the governments' cars, facilities etc to make a fraud video. You need a PRETTY DARN GOOD REASON for that. IF the coroner's office is NOT in on RTL's prank, it's illegal for RTL to fake a car to look like a coroner's van, and if the coroner's office IS in on the prank, it's illegal for them to borrow their cars to random german tv journalists.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:41 pm

okay i am just going to post my prediction on the german show tomorrow: there is not going to be a making of the video. i bet some guys with covered faces going to talk about how they faked it but they not going to show ANYTHING... if this is going to be that way than RTL is talking s***
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:44 pm

phoenix wrote:okay i am just going to post my prediction on the german show tomorrow: there is not going to be a making of the video. i bet some guys with covered faces going to talk about how they faked it but they not going to show ANYTHING... if this is going to be that way than RTL is talking s***

LOL I think you may be right there Hon!!!!!

I will buy you a cookie if you are Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

phoenix wrote:okay i am just going to post my prediction on the german show tomorrow: there is not going to be a making of the video. i bet some guys with covered faces going to talk about how they faked it but they not going to show ANYTHING... if this is going to be that way than RTL is talking s***

I will laugh my ass off you are are correct!!! lol!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:44 pm

that's what i think too, and jugding by explosiv's previous shows and "exclusives", it's not a far-fetched theory either.
If they truly have this breaking news "we made the video" scoop, then why are they waiting until tomorrow to show us? Why is it not on RTL's home page? And why was it not mentioned in today's previews of tomorrow's shows?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:45 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 pm

Rachel wrote:

uhhh i am exited to see what kind of cookie it is going to be
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 pm

Tomorrow they can try and convince me but as far as I'm concerned they can't just say they made it without FACTS and PROOF. If it turns out it was them I hope the Jackson family sue them for emotional distress!
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:55 pm

Rachel wrote:

I'll buy you a BOX of cookies!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:58 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
Rachel wrote:

OMG really ? i want a big box so i can eat them for over a year LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Bertelsmann Music Group (BMG) was sold to Sony Music in 2008, however leaving marketing for some 200 songs with BMG.

Well what do you know...another Sony connection. Michael left Sony but stated that he was leaving owning a large portion (can't remember the exact amount). Maybe he is using his connection to Sony at this time. If BMG is connected with Sony maybe Michael is in Germany and did this himself...Just a passing thought.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 pm

Ah, you have to go and do one better don't you?! Razz
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:02 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:And since when do German people have access to LA Coroners vans?

Yeah, I wanna know that aswell.

1 more thing, You can`t just get access, to film in there, I believe whoever shot this video, has to work at the LA coroners office.

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Rachel wrote:

I'll buy her the whole cookie factory!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 pm

Do we know if this vid was shot in Germany or in LA?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:05 pm

SHOW OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:07 pm

Rachel wrote:

LOL wow people i am kind of honored - can i make a suggestion? i would like a Joan Miro painting, a Jaguar and hmmm gold pants
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by morla Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 pm

jpresley wrote:
Human_nature wrote:
Savannah wrote:German Link: Sad

http://www.medienhandbuch.de/

but where they talk about it and where is the video ?
I really don't understand a word in german.....

This link was posted by dunno who is a German member on MJDH. According to this person, the German tv channel RTL is supposed to talk about it at 6PM tomorrow night.

!!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Yes, tomorrow on RTL - I hope I can find time to watch (or I will program the video recorder...)

I don't want to hurt anyone - BUT:

I don't know if RTL jumps on a running train or leaked this video - we'll see tomorrow...BUT: you need: a FORD van (yes, you can get them in Germany Wink ), stickers (no prob), a faked car sign (no prob), two persons - one walking like MJ, a basement garage, a camera and the knowledge how the coroner cars look like in LA (no prob - there was a video)...forgot anything???

No big deal for a TV channel...

Last edited by morla on Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
morla
morla
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 pm

If you get the "gold pants" we are all coming to visit you!!!!!

lol!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

All this talk of cookies is making me hungry pale
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:If you get the "gold pants" we are all coming to visit you!!!!!

lol!

bahahaha i am not going to tell where i live Twisted Evil
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:09 pm

phoenix wrote:
Rachel wrote:

LOL wow people i am kind of honored - can i make a suggestion? i would like a Joan Miro painting, a Jaguar and hmmm gold pants

the gold pants are off limits sister!!!!

@Rachel....LOL!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

phoenix wrote:
Rachel wrote:

Razz lol! lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

phoenix wrote:
Rachel wrote:

deal. We'll take the gold pants off of michael, give the pants to you - and i'll take Michael tongue
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grace Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silvy Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Ah i see the message: We must keep things factual,be objective,check-check-doublecheck and so on.
But compliments on the prank!
We have been punked.
( but eh..the youtubevid with the dude on 2.20 who removes something from the licenseplate...i just don't know..if its fake...i take a second look)
silvy
silvy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227

http://twitter.com/SilvyV

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:11 pm

phoenix wrote:
Rachel wrote:

the gold pants are off limits sister!!!!

@Rachel....LOL!!!

oh than i choose Michael- he is actually the next one to gold pants ..LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:14 pm

ballongiraf wrote:
phoenix wrote:
Rachel wrote:

deal. We'll take the gold pants off of michael, give the pants to you - and i'll take Michael tongue

Hah, you bad girl!
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:16 pm

^ who? MEEE??? *angel face*
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

ballongiraf wrote:^ who? MEEE??? *angel face*

i dont buy the angel face Laughing
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 pm

phoenix wrote:
Rachel wrote:

OMG really ? i want a big box so i can eat them for over a year LOL

It takes you a whole year to eat a box of cookies?? scratch
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next