Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

+73
Alfaomega
MiaPaparazzi
Gabriel Walker
Mjhasabigcrotch
aamj07
MJJ1982
Kuki
Minyaweth
nohype
beachgirl
Red Velvet
endlessfire
The Divine Mrs Jones
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJSmile4Us
kdkennedy74
SeeingClues
hungry
meleah3
MJILOVEUMOST
michellemissesmjj
jade jackson
I.Run.Away
dontmakeitfactual
jpresley
pumpkin
Lorrie
clover
SmoothCriminal
STARbaybeeRoqk
applehead
Ena
Loree
emanviam
summer+sc3nt
beverleyflossy
IWSICS
dancer1792
GirlSaturday
anotherpartofme
Rach
MJFoReVeRandAlways
PETTINA2393
Savannah
ballongiraf
Smelly
phoenix
PinkLizard
ishealive
Jubilee
MJFOREVER
Another.Part.Of.Me
zembla
ilprincipe
michaelinspiresme
just_friend
Grace
rellababy
mjthelegendlives
mjj29081958
Sweet1
DreamsComeTrue
mysticallymagestically
nlb
Human_nature
CantStopLovingU
PYT
EarthAngel90
MJJ Love
Banessa
Liberian.Girl.
neverlandsfairy
annieisnotokey
77 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 6 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:44 pm

WOW!
Annie, I was NOT expecting that twist in the tale.
Keep going babe!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 6 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Rachel wrote:WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Was not expecting that twist to happen!

Annie's always gonna come with surprise twists I think! It's great!!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm

twists, turns, suspense.....keep it coming Annie!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkin Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:46 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Oh Annie..the users here getting impatient *lol*

Here a quote:
Donald Spoto maintains that the most logical reasoning for these strange events that Saturday night was that Greenson had asked Murray to sedate Monroe with a drug laden enema -- this would account for the purple discoloration of the star's colon. He could not reach Dr. Engleberg and, therefore, he had used Murray to carry out the process. The reason for sedating Monroe was to end the conversation Monroe had been having with Greenson -- Greenson perhaps hoped that when Monroe awoke the next morning she would have changed her mind about ending Greenson's services. However, in asking Murray to carry out the act of sedating the Hollywood star, Greenson was committing an unprofessional act and if it were ever revealed it would be the end of his career. Both Murray and Greenson thus had something to hide.

that was just a thought..there some kind similarity with the MJ case....

source of quote:
http://www.crimemagazine.com/05/marilynmonroe,0724-5.htm

I don't normally think this, but this has made me think again OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Murray and Marylyn Monroe, this is just too much of a coincidence for me, maybe I'm just seeing things which aren't there but OMG if it is a coincidence, what are the odds on that name being involved with 2 mega famous people's death and drugs?
pumpkin
pumpkin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 84
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:49 pm

OMG OMG OMG .... OMG !!!! that is all I can say !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:54 pm

That was totally unexpected, Annie. Keep up the great writing!
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:07 pm

Annie, bravo, I bow down to you (bows down). Your writing is great and has me hoooooked! Can't wait for the next installment!! Patience isn't a virtue of mine either!! bounce
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:22 pm

As Harvey from TMZ would say "The plot thickens"! Bravo Annie I agree, I was not expecting this twist! Please do continue study Shocked study
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm

DR. MURRAY ARRIVES: Dr. Murray arrives at approximately 10:00 a.m. without knowing what was about to unravel. He greets the staff and goes upstairs where he finds a lifeless JL.
At first, he doesn’t realize JL was gone. He thought he was unconscious from drug abuse. At closer inspection, he realizes he’s dead, gone, departed, deceased… He can’t believe it. He can’t accept it. The body is already cold. THE KING OF POP IS DEAD AND THERE’S NOTHING HE CAN DO!!!!!!

Freaking out, he decides to cover his *ss. He knows he’s going to take the fall. He’s his personal physician after all. He cranks up the heater. He calls his assistants and requests them to destroy all the medical records he has in storage. He calls Dr. Klein and asks “What did you doo? Tell me da troot!!” Dr. AK adamantly denies any implication with the situation and refuses to carry on with the conversation. He hangs up shaking… Dr. Murray is now a loose end…

Back in the mansion, Dr. Murray continues to freak out. Two hours go by like two minutes. He needs to make a decision. It’s too late to say he found “MJ” dead. He starts calling out people, at this point he wants witnesses. “Go get Prince”, “Get security”, whoever, he doesn’t care. He’s not thinking straight.

He starts a fake CPR maneuver the minute Alberto Alvarez walks in the room. Tippy knows the body is JL, but he’s shocked to see he is dead. He didn’t expect that. Not so soon. Something about Dr. Murray’s demeanor makes him suspicious. He’s too out of control. He’s a cardiologist. He’s supposed to remain calm in a situation like this. Yet, he’s freaking out. Tippy calls 911. He remains as calm as possible but he is tense. He cautiously chooses to say “Gentleman”.

When paramedics arrive they find a body that’s been dead for hours. At first they refuse to continue or initiate any resuscitation maneuvers. They don’t even realize the body is “MJ”. All they see is a sick, frail, emaciated, old man with a mangled ear and a botched nose tip.

A hysterical Dr. Murray orders them to work on the body. He pulls rank, he says he’s a cardiologist and they should listen to him. When everything fails, he tells them they are working on “MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON, THE KING OF POP, THE ENTERTAINER OF THE CENTURY!!! For f*cks sake, you have to do something!!!”

Paramedics agree to work on the body and carry him to the ambulance in a half *ssed attempt to make it look like there’s hope. The ambulance backs slowly (no need to rush with a dead body) and a paparazzo gets the chance of a lifetime and shoots the last picture of “MJ”.

Once in UCLA everything is done to protect “MJ’s” privacy. As well, everything is done to pretend there’s hope. After a futile hour, “MJ” is pronounced. UCLA doctors aren’t stupid. They know they’ve worked on a dead body for an hour just for show. They don’t want to be involved any further than necessary so they refuse to release an official statement or give a press conference. Let Jermaine do it, let the janitor do it. They don’t care. They just don’t want to be involved. They want to get rid of the body as quickly as possible, by helicopter if necessary.

The crowd is gathering around the Hospital. People are hysterical, sobbing, screaming. UCLA doesn’t want this hot potato. A fanatical mob is a serious threat. They fly the body out of UCLA as soon as possible. They leave it to the Coroner the task of determining the cause of death.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm

Oh that's so sad Sad

Poor Dr Murray. I am now wanting Arnie Klein's blood!!!

Oh BTW Annie, I'm loving this and keep refreshing like a mad woman for the next installment! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I feel honoured.

Last edited by Rachel on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:30 pm

BRILLIANT! Would also explain why Arnie Klein refused to give med records over and had to be served papers and Uncle Ed had to physically go to his office and take the records.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:32 pm

"Let Jermaine do it, let the janitor do it. They don’t care" lol!

I am glued to my laptop!
And with every post I grow more and more anxious! bounce bounce bounce
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

I got lost at a point, sorry. Does Dr. Murray know or doesn't know who is JL?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:35 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:I got lost at a point, sorry. Does Dr. Murray know or doesn't know who is JL?

He DOESN'T know!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Excellent update, can't wait for the next. Your theory is one of the more plausable ones that I have read.

I'm waiting in suspense for the next post!
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dontmakeitfactual Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:“What did you doo? Tell me da troot!!”

lol!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 pm

“MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON, THE KING OF POP, THE ENTERTAINER OF THE CENTURY!!! For f*cks sake, you have to do something!!!”

Trying to imagine this with the accent
lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:37 pm

As this nail-biter of a theory evolves, I see that we are at 11 pages and counting...

Go Annie!!!! cheers
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:38 pm

dontmakeitfactual wrote:

lol!
ROFL That and the let Jermaine or the janitor do the statement bit made me pee myself laughing!
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:

lol!
ROFL That and the let Jermaine or the janitor do the statement bit made me pee myself laughing!

Oh gosh me too! Oh and I am serious about taking a baseball bat to AK's knees and breaking the shit out of them!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:42 pm

Rachel wrote:
dontmakeitfactual wrote:

lol!

Oh gosh me too! Oh and I am serious about taking a baseball bat to AK's knees and breaking the shit out of them!!!
I'm right there with you babe, you take one knee and I'll take the other Twisted Evil
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Hello! Noooobody wanted any part of that mess!! No

dontmakeitfactual wrote:

lol!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm

okay i am now waiting for the next thing....calling the family, the memorial!
lol annie your good!
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm

Well since you guys are doing the battering, I'll video it and post it on youtube lol!
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm

I'm right there with you babe, you take one knee and I'll take the other Twisted Evil

Yay! Oh and I know devil's aren't meant to be cute but that one is f*****g scary!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 pm

Smelly wrote:Well since you guys are doing the battering, I'll video it and post it on youtube lol!

lol!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 pm

OMFG ... This is Biggest MotherF***ing Mindblow I have ever had in my 17 years of Living .... Wow .... I want AK give him a Beatdown & Give a Full Apology to Dr. Murray - I feel like a complete A**hole for the things I said about him last 2 1/2 Months now.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Rachel wrote:

Yay! Oh and I know devil's aren't meant to be cute but that one is f*****g scary!!!
Jeez Rach - I'm trying to be scary and intimidating lol - cute? Razz
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Ooops I'm sorry Embarassed Just remember after the "autopsy" picture I'm on edge!!!!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:52 pm

so this theory debunks, jonellestar's theory about MJ being Dr. Murray...I have to say that pendulum studio's video was great, though...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 pm

Rachel wrote:

Ooops I'm sorry Embarassed Just remember after the "autopsy" picture I'm on edge!!!!!!

there was a picture??
or do i sound stupid? lol
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm

STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:

there was a picture??

No you don't sound stupid! Somone sent me one in a PM but I got freaked out and started crying and shaking and someone else checked it out for me because I couldn't. It turned out to be fake though Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by STARbaybeeRoqk Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Rachel wrote:
STARbaybeeRoqk wrote:

there was a picture??

No you don't sound stupid! Somone sent me one in a PM but I got freaked out and started crying and shaking and someone else checked it out for me because I couldn't. It turned out to be fake though Smile

ohh okay...good then (not for you freaking out but the fake part)
no pic=the best news ever
STARbaybeeRoqk
STARbaybeeRoqk
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:00 pm

[b]YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT WITH YOUR WRITING!!! I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH! HIGHLY IMPRESSED! I would NOT be SHOCKED AT ALL, if most of this story is true! It really makes GREAT SENSE!!!! ESPECIALLY WITH JL. Just because of the different accounts of Michael from all these people.

AND THE TWISTS! It would be so funny of the INVESTIGATORS COME ON HERE AND READ IT,OR SOMEONE FORWARDS THIS THEORY TO THEM AND THEY BEGIN LOOKING AT THINGS IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT... AND THEN
END UP ARRESTING DR. KLEIN. SO basically, if they did use this theory, THAT BAMMA is going down for maybe, MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE / MANSLAUGHTER??
I guess the same thing they are trying to accuse DR CONRAD MURRAY of.
Obviously, MJ and CONRAD MURRAY know each other because his name goes back to 2001 on MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEVERLAND RANCH. It's all so interesting...

I CAN'T WAIT to read the rest!
YOU GO GIRL!!!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Too exciting...
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 pm

[quote="MJJ Love"][b]
AND THE TWISTS! It would be so funny of the INVESTIGATORS COME ON HERE AND READ IT,OR SOMEONE FORWARDS THIS THEORY TO THEM AND THEY BEGIN LOOKING AT THINGS IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT... AND THEN
END UP ARRESTING DR. KLEIN. SO basically, if they did use this theory, THAT BAMMA is going down for maybe, MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE / MANSLAUGHTER??
I guess the same thing they are trying to accuse DR CONRAD MURRAY of.
Obviously, MJ and CONRAD MURRAY know each other because his name goes back to 2001 on MICHAEL JACKSON'S NEVERLAND RANCH. It's all so interesting...
quote]

Maybe that is why Murray is not a suspect.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Annie, you should hook up with Jonelle Star - With her video talent and your amazing insight and theory, imagine the video you two could put together.

You think the coroners van video went viral in 24 hours? Your theory in video would top that. You did a great job and you're very talented! Thank you so much for putting all of your thoughts together. I really feel like this is the most plausable.

I cant wait to here your thoughts on the Memorial and everything that has happened since then!!!

GO ANNIE! GO ANNIE!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:BRILLIANT! Would also explain why Arnie Klein refused to give med records over and had to be served papers and Uncle Ed had to physically go to his office and take the records.

I did said AK was a shady character. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:26 pm

[quote="CantStopLovingU"]Annie, you should hook up with Jonelle Star - With her video talent and your amazing insight and theory, imagine the video you two could put together.

You think the coroners van video went viral in 24 hours? Your theory in video would top that. You did a great job and you're very talented! Thank you so much for putting all of your thoughts together. I really feel like this is the most plausable.

I cant wait to here your thoughts on the Memorial and everything that has happened since then!!!

GO ANNIE! GO ANNIE![/quote]

DITTO on everything Very Happy Shocked What a Face ... You and Jonell make one Hell of a Team ..... you can M.J. Hoax Solvers ....!!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Jonelle believes Dr. Murray doesnt exist, didn't work with MJ or that he is MJ himself...at least that's what I could appreciate from this video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiNyWwrxhu8

but well yes, it seems like a good idea they can work together Smile
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:Jonelle believes Dr. Murray doesnt exist, didn't work with MJ or that he is MJ himself...at least that's what I could appreciate from this video...

What I'm trying to do with this theory is work with the premise that everything that is officially reported is real.
So, in my theory, Dr. Murray has to exist.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:48 pm

I always believed he existed, and was somehow innocent too, but I think that the message he gave us, was really a Michael´s hidden one.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:11 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:Jonelle believes Dr. Murray doesnt exist, didn't work with MJ or that he is MJ himself...at least that's what I could appreciate from this video...

What I'm trying to do with this theory is work with the premise that everything that is officially reported is real.
So, in my theory, Dr. Murray has to exist.

Hehe Annie...was trying to reply to Earth Angel. Yes, I do believe Dr. Murray exists, but the Pendulum Studio video was an awesome one, and made me think about the fact if he did ever work with MJ or not...ya know? ppl started speculating about how unreal Dr. Murray's video seemed (though I couldn't tell the difference, to me it seemed real lol) with his sweet soft voice...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:16 pm

Well maybe once they talk Annies theory through, her thoughts may change. I would just love to see Annie;s theory in video. Actually my son is pretty good with the videos, as some of you may have already seen. Maybe he can put the theory to video. farao
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 pm

THE KING OF POP IS DEAD! THE AFTERMATH – AEG: Jermaine announced to the world that the King of Pop was dead. On June 25th 2009 the world stopped spinning. The world was shocked to the core.

At AEG jaws dropped. They had an “OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KENNY” moment.

They saw their multimillion dollar business deal disappear right in front of their eyes. They knew people were going to point their fingers at them. They knew they were going to be accused of working him to death.

They needed to do some damage control fast. They had to release some footage and pictures of a healthy happy MJ rehearsing his heart away, moon walking his charm and pizzazz all over the stage before accusations started to arise. So they called their production and editing department. “We need some great footage, stat!” - Randy Phillips pleaded.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 6 Randy+Philips

They did have hundreds of hours of very nice rehearsal footage, if you can live with the fact that most of it was too dark, taken from weird angles and with a non existent background. It seemed like the camera man had fallen asleep on the job many times.

Because they really didn’t have the time to review all the footage, RP was loosing it. “Get me one f*cking minute of good footage!!!”

The editing department did their best and AEG released this:

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 6 2E1762C252797F9822808570F7F53F

Granted, they forgot to Photoshop the “S” between MJ’s legs. But keep in mind this is the same team that released the horrible O2 Conference pictures and footage. In comparison, they did an outstanding job this time. At least, he looks like MJ.

Unfortunately for them, this release only ignited further speculation from the media and fans so AEG people realized a few pictures and one minute of footage wasn’t redemption enough. Therefore, they came up with a backup plan. They wouldn’t sleep, eat or breathe until they put up a Memorial show to honor The King of Pop.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:23 pm

OMG YOU KILLED KENNY!

Shear brilliance Annie! Keep it coming girl Smile
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Bravo , Annie - I give you a standing ovation & roses ... & My full salute ... I hope this not ending this ... is there more ???
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Annie,

Just one thing you may want to consider since you are basing the theory on the "facts" presented to us by the media, and not using any of the speculative theories.

I re-read the interview with Mr. Craig Harvey from the coroners office right after the autopsy was done.

Reporter: Were there any internal indicators of illness or abnormalities?
Craig Harvey: No

If JL was sick, and he was the one autopsied - just curious why the coroner would state that they did not find any indications of illness.

Very Happy

Not asking you to defend anything - I love your theory - Just wondered when i read it
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:46 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Bravo , Annie - I give you a standing ovation & roses ... & My full salute ... I hope this not ending this ... is there more ???

There's lot more, but I won't finish posting everything today.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:50 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
EarthAngel90 wrote:Bravo , Annie - I give you a standing ovation & roses ... & My full salute ... I hope this not ending this ... is there more ???

There's lot more, but I won't finish posting everything today.

Grrr, I thought I would go early to bed today! lol
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum