MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by meleah3 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:53 am

Just for the record, I don't believe Dr Murray killed MJ on purpose either. I believe Dr Murray accidently gave MJ too much propofol...and, I don't believe MJ is still alive...but I would prefer to think he "might" be.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

meleah3 wrote:Just for the record, I don't believe Dr Murray killed MJ on purpose either. I believe Dr Murray accidently gave MJ too much propofol...and, I don't believe MJ is still alive...but I would prefer to think he "might" be.

For the record... I don't care what you believe! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz

This is MY theory!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
meleah3 wrote:Just for the record, I don't believe Dr Murray killed MJ on purpose either. I believe Dr Murray accidently gave MJ too much propofol...and, I don't believe MJ is still alive...but I would prefer to think he "might" be.

For the record... I don't care what you believe! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz

This is MY theory!! Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

You are right Annie, this is YOUR theory and I am loving every minute of it...now will you hurry up with the next installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by rellababy on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:18 pm

Annie is here !!! now I feel sorry for my F5 button lol
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 pm

kdkennedy74 wrote:
You are right Annie, this is YOUR theory and I am loving every minute of it...now will you hurry up with the next installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce

I'm about to start working on it!!!

It'll be posted later today, I promise. Very Happy
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:
You are right Annie, this is YOUR theory and I am loving every minute of it...now will you hurry up with the next installment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce

I'm about to start working on it!!!

It'll be posted later today, I promise. Very Happy


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Can't wait to read it!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm

rellababy wrote:Annie is here !!! now I feel sorry for my F5 button lol

Give your F5 an hour break, plz. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by rellababy on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:29 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
rellababy wrote:Annie is here !!! now I feel sorry for my F5 button lol

Give your F5 an hour break, plz. Razz

Ok Annie, take your time
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:42 pm

Just to get you in the mood, please watch this video from 17:15 til 18:22.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103885

(You'll understand why I'm asking you to watch this when I post my LAPD investigation part of the theory)

If you are easily offendend don't watch the whole episode.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by IWSICS on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:48 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:Just to get you in the mood, please watch this video from 17:15 til 18:22.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103885

(You'll understand why I'm asking you to watch this when I post my LAPD investigation part of the theory)

If you are easily offendend don't watch the whole episode.

ah it's not available in my country!

(UK) Sad
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:50 pm

IWSICS wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Just to get you in the mood, please watch this video from 17:15 til 18:22.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103885

(You'll understand why I'm asking you to watch this when I post my LAPD investigation part of the theory)

If you are easily offendend don't watch the whole episode.

ah it's not available in my country!

(UK) Sad

D*mn! Mad
I'll see if I can post it on YT.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 pm

Aw Bloody hell - it's not available in the UK - but is it the one with 'The Jeffersons' and Peter Pan/MJ and the cops staking out his house think that he's black but they see he's white and one throws up and says they can't arrest a white guy?
I hope I'm remembering it properly.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by hungry on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:52 pm

I was redirected to http://thecomedynetwork.ca (I live in Canada), but I can't watch it because I don't know what episode it is. Surprised
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

Don't worry, I'll upload that part in YT.

Be patient!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by IWSICS on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:55 pm

Thanks annie! You rock cheers flower
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm

hungry wrote:I was redirected to http://thecomedynetwork.ca (I live in Canada), but I can't watch it because I don't know what episode it is. Surprised

Season 8, Episode 7.
The Jeffersons.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by hungry on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 pm

Thank you so much, you're amazing! Very Happy
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Grace on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:58 pm

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:
hungry wrote:I was redirected to http://thecomedynetwork.ca (I live in Canada), but I can't watch it because I don't know what episode it is. Surprised

Season 8, Episode 7.
The Jeffersons.
Yep, I knew it. I've seen that one, thanks babe Very Happy
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by The Divine Mrs Jones on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:04 pm

I have read with interest your theories about having a double in the house. This has been one of my theories also. I wondered why, as his chef said, he had food wrapped in saran wrap (cling film) and sent to his room like "hotel room service" I believe that he was sharing his food with the double..It accounts for why he was looking so thin.
I also think that the reheasal MJ is a fake..MJ always wears his headset microphone on the right side of his head. You can go back through years of footage, and it never changes. In the rehearsal he wears it on the left. I don't know if you are like me, and have a routine with things like which wrist I wear my watch - it's the right by the way - or which ear you hold the phone to. It's a comfort thing, and to deviate from that makes me question whether the person at the rehearsal was indeed MJ.
I must congratualate you on your theory page, you have devoted lots of time and effort to this end. You must have a very analytical mind...A good thing when it comes to unraveling this mystery.
The Divine Mrs Jones
The Divine Mrs Jones
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Grace wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
I really dont think Murray killed MJ on purpose or if at all.
He was getting paid $150,000 A MONTH???? why would he jeopordise his income like that? Thats a pretty penny to be paid a month...thats $37,500 a week.

Why are there spys who are also the spys of your enemy?
If someone can be bought by one side, he will do for the other as well - if he's run by money.
As far as I know, the contracts were not yet signed and Murray did not yet get one single cent.

Will the lawyers be paid by Mike? Would be fair enough if Murray helped Mike - IMO.
If he did not help Mike, he will have the lawyers being paid by the other side.

That's why I said - watch for the bank accounts - who fills them up was giving the orders.


a double agent?

LOL....I dont know!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by hungry on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:08 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
I love South Park Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by rellababy on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:39 pm

IWSICS wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:Just to get you in the mood, please watch this video from 17:15 til 18:22.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/103885

(You'll understand why I'm asking you to watch this when I post my LAPD investigation part of the theory)

If you are easily offendend don't watch the whole episode.

ah it's not available in my country!

(UK) Sad


You can watch it here
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/kVJVtBmFF5M/
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by endlessfire on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 pm

meleah3 wrote:, I don't believe MJ is still alive...but I would prefer to think he "might" be.

Why are you here?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Woonplaats : usa

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by kdkennedy74 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:45 pm

endlessfire wrote:
meleah3 wrote:, I don't believe MJ is still alive...but I would prefer to think he "might" be.

Why are you here?

I second that! I'm not meaning to be rude but if you don't believe then this isn't the place for you!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 45

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Grace on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:55 pm

.


Last edited by Grace on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Grace
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 pm

The Divine Mrs Jones wrote:I have read with interest your theories about having a double in the house. This has been one of my theories also. I wondered why, as his chef said, he had food wrapped in saran wrap (cling film) and sent to his room like "hotel room service" I believe that he was sharing his food with the double..It accounts for why he was looking so thin.
I also think that the reheasal MJ is a fake..MJ always wears his headset microphone on the right side of his head. You can go back through years of footage, and it never changes. In the rehearsal he wears it on the left. I don't know if you are like me, and have a routine with things like which wrist I wear my watch - it's the right by the way - or which ear you hold the phone to. It's a comfort thing, and to deviate from that makes me question whether the person at the rehearsal was indeed MJ.
I must congratualate you on your theory page, you have devoted lots of time and effort to this end. You must have a very analytical mind...A good thing when it comes to unraveling this mystery.

Thank you for your encouraging words.

As for the headset microphone on the left or right, IMHO, is just nitpicking my theory. BIG PICTURE PEOPLE! Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:59 pm

THE INVESTIGATION LAPD STYLE – THE FIRST 48 HOURS: UCLA couldn’t get rid of Jack London’s Corpse (JLC) fast enough. They flew it to the Coroner’s office faster than you can say “death hoax”. Because Dr. Murray and UCLA’s doctors refused to sign the death certificate, “MJ’s” death became a Coroner’s case and the LAPD had to start an investigation…

Actually, the LAPD is a wee bit happy that they got rid of the weird freaky multimillionaire they tried unsuccessfully to frame time and time again.


However, in order to save face, the LAPD decides to hide every trace of gladness and send off doughnut-eating Detective Orlando Martinez to get his *ss off the chair and convince a judge to issue a search warrant. This way, with a judge involved and all, they can pretend they are actually interested in finding out what or who killed Michael Jackson.

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Chief-wiggum

Of course Det. Wiggum –sorry- Martinez is more interested in snooping MJ’s belongings than actually getting some police work done, so he doesn’t seal the crime scene. We all know by now how Janet and La Toya are allowed to go in and out the Mansion as they please, move stuff out of the house and, unknowingly, tamper the scene for good...

Anyway, when Det. Martinez gets the warrant on June 27th he goes to poke around –sorry- investigate the place. According to the official documentation, he found marijuana, two empty cigarette packs, pill bottles containing Temazepan, which can be prescribed for insomnia; a tube containing Benoquin ointment - a prescription generally used to treat Vitiligo; a bottle containing Valisone ointment, which can be used for skin problems; a box of Nystatin, an anti-fungal medication, and Triamcinolone ointment - a steroid for inflammation, allergic disorders and skin conditions, and vials of Latanoprost, which is aimed at reducing pressure in the eye. Most of this stuff belongs to JL, but the police will never know, because Det. Martinez didn’t perform a thorough collection of the fingerprints found at the scene for later analysis. In retrospective, Det. Martinez was actually a bit disappointed; he was hoping to find the elephant man bones.

As we all know, for detectives the clock starts ticking the moment they are called. Their chance of solving a case is cut in half if they don't get a lead in THE FIRST 48 hours. Each passing hour gives suspects more time to flee, witnesses more time to forget what they saw, and crucial evidence more time to be lost forever…

And speaking of suspects and witnesses… Where’s Dr. Murray?


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Rach on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 pm

Great new post Annnie!

Oh BTW I ROLFed so much at the elephant bones bit!!!!
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:07 pm

Great post Annie, loved it lol, I didn't think we'd get one today but we did (and I was just about to go to bed too lol)! cheers cheers
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : London, UK

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by nlb on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:08 pm

faster than you can say “death hoax”
he was hoping to find the elephant man bones.
lol! loving this! Great installment, Annie!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : PA, USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by dancer1792 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 pm

lol, Annie. That was amazing.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by EarthAngel90 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Love the continuation ... I keep reading ... you keep supplying ... !!!! LMAOXD - Elephant Bones & "DeathHoax" ... hilarious.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 29
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by hungry on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:16 pm

Eeeeek! Thank you, Annie, this is too good!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by meleah3 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:34 pm

I am here because I would prefer to believe MJ is not dead, and I guess I am hoping for enough evidence to believe that....but to be honest, so far, I have not found enough evidence to buy it totally. Is it possible? Yes. Plausible? maybe. But is it fact? Of course not. It's all speculation....so I don't see how my comments are any different than anyone else's here. I only came here because I am such a devout MJ fan, and I truly want to believe he's still alive somewhere. These theories are not proof to me, but they certainly do cause me to speculate more and ponder the possibilities.

I also read earlier today (and can't find the link now) that someone who announced Elvis had hoaxed his own death had announced it on June 25, I forget the year (might have been the year Elvis died or the yr after). Is it a coincidence that MJ supposedly died on 6/25, or is he trying to tell his fans something?
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by CantStopLovingU on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm

meleah3 wrote:I am here because I would prefer to believe MJ is not dead, and I guess I am hoping for enough evidence to believe that....but to be honest, so far, I have not found enough evidence to buy it totally. Is it possible? Yes. Plausible? maybe. But is it fact? Of course not. It's all speculation....so I don't see how my comments are any different than anyone else's here. I only came here because I am such a devout MJ fan, and I truly want to believe he's still alive somewhere. These theories are not proof to me, but they certainly do cause me to speculate more and ponder the possibilities.

I also read earlier today (and can't find the link now) that someone who announced Elvis had hoaxed his own death had announced it on June 25, the year Elvis died. Ironic that MJ died on 6/25.

Although I understand where you are coming from, please dont try to convince us that Michael has really passed. You may not have found the "evidence" you were looking for, but most of us have been on here for months now, analyzing every last detail of every tiny scrap of evidence or clue we could get our hands on or dig up.

We have put in hundreds of hours of research and we feel like we have enough evidence to believe that Michael is still with us. To most of us, and I feel I can speak for the majority of us, it is no longer a case of "Prove to us that MJ is alive" but "Prove to us that he is gone"

You can go to the home page and read through the various forums where all of our findings have been documented.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by meleah3 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Ok, I see your point. I am really sorry if everyone took my comments to mean I was trying to convince all of you MJ was gone. I wasn't. I was just voicing my own grief and confusion over what's happened. Truthfully, I have not been able to get MJ off my mind since 6/25 when I heard the news that day. It has been haunting me ever since, to the point where I am dreaming about him. Not a day goes by where I'm not listening to his music, searching the web for new news etc. That is unusual for me. I've never had this happen before and am trying to make sense of my own obsessing over this.

I will go to the home page and go through the forums to read the documentation. I've got alot of catching up to do.

In another website (I believe it was the michaeljacksonsightings.com site), they said this "Jack London" double had a terminal illness. They laid out the same theory without Annie's wonderful elaborate details.

I too had trouble believing that MJ would knowingly allow another man to die in his place...but if he already had a terminal illness, then it is much more believable.
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 pm

meleah3 wrote:I am here because I would prefer to believe MJ is not dead, and I guess I am hoping for enough evidence to believe that....but to be honest, so far, I have not found enough evidence to buy it totally. Is it possible? Yes. Plausible? maybe. But is it fact? Of course not. It's all speculation....so I don't see how my comments are any different than anyone else's here. I only came here because I am such a devout MJ fan, and I truly want to believe he's still alive somewhere. These theories are not proof to me, but they certainly do cause me to speculate more and ponder the possibilities.

I also read earlier today (and can't find the link now) that someone who announced Elvis had hoaxed his own death had announced it on June 25, I forget the year (might have been the year Elvis died or the yr after). Is it a coincidence that MJ supposedly died on 6/25, or is he trying to tell his fans something?

First of all, you are stating the obvious. OF COURSE IT'S A THEORY!!!!!
You don't have to buy it, you don't have to believe, you don't even have to read it.

Second, I strongly request you to respect my wishes (I posted this on August 29th):

"However, I must ask for one big favor. I need for those who flat out don’t share my thoughts and beliefs or simply don’t buy my theory at all to keep their opinions to themselves until I finish posting the whole story. Otherwise it becomes utterly distracting and I seriously need to be ‘in the zone’ to be able to structure my theory as clearly as possible and not get carried away trying to debunk debunkers."

Detractors only want to make me stop posting publicly. I'm seriously considering posting the end of my theory on a private blog and let people read it by invitation only. Please don't be the person who pushes me over the edge.


Last edited by annieisnotokey on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by dontmakeitfactual on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:26 pm

meleah3 wrote:I am here because I would prefer to believe MJ is not dead, and I guess I am hoping for enough evidence to believe that....but to be honest, so far, I have not found enough evidence to buy it totally. Is it possible? Yes. Plausible? maybe. But is it fact? Of course not. It's all speculation....so I don't see how my comments are any different than anyone else's here. I only came here because I am such a devout MJ fan, and I truly want to believe he's still alive somewhere. These theories are not proof to me, but they certainly do cause me to speculate more and ponder the possibilities.

I also read earlier today (and can't find the link now) that someone who announced Elvis had hoaxed his own death had announced it on June 25, I forget the year (might have been the year Elvis died or the yr after). Is it a coincidence that MJ supposedly died on 6/25, or is he trying to tell his fans something?

It was the 25th of June 1979, so 30 years before MJ's "death". Is it a coincidence? Well, I will answer with a question. When is a coincidence not a coincidence any more? Perhaps when it comes along 100 others! The 25th June thing is not the only "Elvis coincidence" -there are so many others -but this is Annie's thread so I wouldn't be right to bring them on here. Apart from the Elvis comparisons, the number of so called coincidences seems, in my opinion, too large to regard them as the mere products of serendipity!

I understand why you are sceptical; I have my moments, but there are definitely those other moments when I cannot stop saying to myself "how can this NOT be a hoax"??? I think all of us doubt at times, but that is so much needed too to remain impartial when judging certain facts. For me is good enough that you have an open mind to ponder all possible answers; I think this is what differentiates us most from members of other forums, that we have flexible, non dogmatic minds! (Not trying to sound offensive, but try and go on other MJ forums and mention the word 'hoax'...)

Anyway, am digressing. Sorry. Annie, go girl!
dontmakeitfactual
dontmakeitfactual
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 177
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by meleah3 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 pm

I'm sorry Annie. Please continue!
meleah3
meleah3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am

Yes, when is it next installment? I'm pissing my pants here! Smile
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by ilprincipe on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:43 am

The theory is still interesting...and I love the pics from the Simpsons and South Park..
so funny Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : Germany

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by SmoothCriminal on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 am

Great work annie im trying to keep up with your every post Very Happy
SmoothCriminal
SmoothCriminal
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 761
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Ireland

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:19 pm

***taps foot anxiously****

Cmon girl!!! I want more!!!! This is truly wonderful stuff!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49
Woonplaats : USA

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by anotherpartofme on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:30 pm

We are waiting for you!!!
I am so impatient...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 pm

LMAO!!

Somebody at MJHD Forum was told that MJ had a double named Jonathan!!! lol!

Jonathan, Jack... both names begin with J... Are they copying my theory or am I in on something? Razz

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/enter-at-your-own-risk-lol-decided-to-share/page-3/#p87531

BTW, they claim J was the one at O2, but I don't agree. Wink
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by hungry on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm

annieisnotokey wrote:BTW, they claim J was the one at O2, but I don't agree. Wink
I don't agree either, but we could be proven wrong pirat
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Rach on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:12 pm

LOL Annie, I think you may have a sixth sense about these things!

BTW can't read to the next bit of the theory Smile
Rach
Rach
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Woonplaats : In my own little world :)

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 pm

hungry wrote:
annieisnotokey wrote:BTW, they claim J was the one at O2, but I don't agree. Wink
I don't agree either, but we could be proven wrong pirat

Of course we could, but I honestly feel this guy/girl read my theory and now is playing with people at the other forum.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by annieisnotokey on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:16 pm

Rachel wrote:LOL Annie, I think you may have a sixth sense about these things!

BTW can't read to the next bit of the theory Smile

I certainly hope my theory is true.
And if it is, MJ HAS to hire me to write his tell all book.

However, I'm afraid some sick mind can take ideas from my theory and use them to play with people's emotions at the other forum...
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44
Woonplaats : WPP

Back to top Go down

MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot - Page 9 Empty Re: MY THEORY: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be da troot

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum