Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official "I love you" thread!!!

+25
neverlandprincess
LoveisMagical
Willa
Sweet1
mjssoulmate
GirlSaturday
jpresley
Smelly
just_friend
SmoothCriminal
phoenix
YveLoVesMJ
Jubilee
anotherpartofme
Bidoska
cirque333
Banessa
NikkiKat22
hungry
MichelleMissesMJ
nlb
emanviam
~~Kristy~~
EarthAngel90
Rach
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "I love you" thread!!!

Post by just_friend Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 pm

Charmed, sweetie, hope you are fine now and the pain has gone! We love you, stay with us and Michael!

hugs
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The official "I love you" thread!!!

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:26 pm

AWWWWW-I just found this. I love you guys because you were surprisingly accepting. This really has a family feel-maybe it is because we are mostly women,maybe because we all think,maybe because we all love Michael in a real way-whatever the reasons this has become my cyber group of friends and I have never ever had one of those. It was a place where I did not feel crazy after three months of still not feeling "right" about MJ leaving the world. I love this place because everyone can actualy THINK here and combine our ideas and come up with something...it seems everyone has a branch and together we make a few trees. On days when I need a laugh SOMEBODY on here will say something or post something that is just hilarious-in a way that nobody else off the site ever understands...and the continous referances made to "the golden pants thread" at the most random moments absolutely cracks me up.
People on this site are all needing the same thing-closure, and I hope we all find it at the same time-and with Annie tirelessly summarizing we surely will get there soon (God bless u girl). MJ was right-you cant hide from the women. A woman alone knows "something" a group of women together know EVERYTHING.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:21 pm

I think this forum is wonderful because I can't talk about Michael Jackson to people in my real life. Don't get me wrong...I love my friends and family and get so much support from them. Just not on the MJ issue. They all think I'm a weirdo for loving him so much. And I KNOW better than to try and talk about him possibly being alive.

They just don't get it. It's so hard to not have anyone to talk about him with.

I don't post much, but I love to read the threads and feel the support of fellow MJ fans throughout the world. It makes me feel so much less lonely.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 pm

BillieJean wrote:I think this forum is wonderful because I can't talk about Michael Jackson to people in my real life. Don't get me wrong...I love my friends and family and get so much support from them. Just not on the MJ issue. They all think I'm a weirdo for loving him so much. And I KNOW better than to try and talk about him possibly being alive.

Not to worry, BillieJean, you have us - and we love him just as much as you do! I know what you mean, though. My family and friends are that supportive of me loving Michael either, and they laugh me for thinking his death is a hoax.
We'll see who gets the last laugh! MWAHAAH
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 pm

hungry wrote:
BillieJean wrote:I think this forum is wonderful because I can't talk about Michael Jackson to people in my real life. Don't get me wrong...I love my friends and family and get so much support from them. Just not on the MJ issue. They all think I'm a weirdo for loving him so much. And I KNOW better than to try and talk about him possibly being alive.

Not to worry, BillieJean, you have us - and we love him just as much as you do! I know what you mean, though. My family and friends are that supportive of me loving Michael either, and they laugh me for thinking his death is a hoax.
We'll see who gets the last laugh! MWAHAAH

That is right-fortunatly my mom and brother has a feeling that he is alive,but I still do not talk about it a whole lot. I just don't want people to think I am obsessed. The fan base here just seems to have a deeper love for him then just "he was the greatest entertainer etc". I cannot describe it. I love it here -we have each other.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 am

Geez I hope I not too late to add something The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Icon_neutral
I know none of you really know me because I don't post much. Im kinda shy so I kinda just read and agree then just move on to the next thing. But one thing I know is that I love you guys very much. Wierd I know. I came here just after I filed for divorce and I was pretty sad and lonely. I came here to find the truth about Michael but instead I found love, laughs, and so much more. I thank you guys for being you and giving so much to me even if you don't know your doing it. I know sorry for the mushy stuff but that's how I feel The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Icon_redface

-Love you guys The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Herz
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:04 am

I just wanna say thank you to my new "family". I'm so glad I found you all. You bring me up when I'm down, make me hope again when it seems hopeless. We are Michael's army and we must fight for the truth even if it's what we hope it isn't. If it is (and I don't even want to go there) then we have to stand as one for justice!

OMG Bad just came on the cable music channel as I'm writing this! Talk about inspiration!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:11 am

Jubilee wrote:
SmoothCriminal wrote:Brilliant idea rachel I love you all cause you give me hope, joy, love, laughter you dont judge me, you cheer me up when im feeling sad especially rachels sexy michael videos they cheer me up the most The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin i feel so close to everyone on here your all like a family to me The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile i love you all from the bottom of my heart i hope when this is over we will all keep in touch with one another The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Icon_smile xxxx

The forum will have to keep going, after the comeback, there will be plenty of new music, film and just general Michaelisms to discuss The official "I love you" thread!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin xxxxxxxxx

I agree!There will be so many new things to talk about. I love you all! Thank you for always being there. My real life friends roll their eyes at me when I bring it up so it's great to have a place to go where we all feel the same and have the freedom to express our feelings and thoughts about our Michael.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:09 am

I didn't know that there's this thread til I saw it moving in the LATEST TOPICS with 4EVERMICHAEL71's post today. Thanks 4EVERMICHAEL71.

Okay guys, thanks for being around. If not for you guys, my emotions for the past 3 months would have eaten me up. Feels so good that you guys are around, with the same emotions for Michael.

I feel much better knowing that this is the place where I can go when I feel so messed/confused with all the media hype. SHAMONE!!! I love youuu!!
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:53 am

juliet wrote:I didn't know that there's this thread til I saw it moving in the LATEST TOPICS with 4EVERMICHAEL71's post today. Thanks 4EVERMICHAEL71.

Okay guys, thanks for being around. If not for you guys, my emotions for the past 3 months would have eaten me up. Feels so good that you guys are around, with the same emotions for Michael.

I feel much better knowing that this is the place where I can go when I feel so messed/confused with all the media hype. SHAMONE!!! I love youuu!!

You're welcome:-) I found it because of TheKiddNerd so I thank her for helping me to find this thread. As I said, I'm just glad we all have a place to go to vent, talk, share our findings and opinions. Michael helped to unite us. I firmly believe it's our mission to find the truth and stand as one. We are united in understanding and love for someone (even though we never met him) who has touched our very hearts and souls either from childhood or a new discovery of this magnificent creature named Michael Jackson!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum