Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michael still owns a home in las vegas?

+11
MJFOREVER
ilprincipe
neverlandsfairy
ishealive
GirlSaturday
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
kdkennedy74
DreamChild
Smelly
hungry
ballongiraf
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

michael still owns a home in las vegas? - Page 2 Empty Re: michael still owns a home in las vegas?

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:56 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

Well he did live there right? If thats a pic of himself, I cant imagine he'd want to advertise the HE lives there!! I would want privacy!! But he loves his fans so maybe he welcomed them at his home.

I can't imagine he would want to either so that's why I am wondering why it is there? So odd!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

michael still owns a home in las vegas? - Page 2 Empty Re: michael still owns a home in las vegas?

Post by hungry Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:02 pm

Maybe he wanted a girlfriend...?
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

hungry wrote:Maybe he wanted a girlfriend...?

I'll gladly be his girlfriend, his best friend, his soul mate, his lover...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 pm

hungry wrote:Maybe he wanted a girlfriend...?

lol! maybe he did!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

michael still owns a home in las vegas? - Page 2 86834768[quote="THE JACKSONOLOGIST"]
kdkennedy74 wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:A bunch of Michael Jackson's stuff was moved out of his Las Vegas home yesterday -- and judging by previous collections of MJ's property, there was probably a lot of interesting items in those boxes.

michael still owns a home in las vegas? - Page 2 0901_michael_jackson_movers_npg
michael still owns a home in las vegas? - Page 2 0901_michael_jackson_movers_npg

michael still owns a home in las vegas? - Page 2 L0e522542-c11x

In this aerial shot of the Wonderland home you can see in the left top of the frame the entrance near the 2 buildings. Notice that the street has something "white" on it and the tree line.

Now look at the moving pic that shows the entrance to the home. Notice the "white" are on the street and also notice the trees look l1ike they would match to the aerial view IMO.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful

Huh? LOL
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Maybe the picture was put there by a fan?? there could have been others which might have since been removed

I found the TMZ headline about the movers a bit weird, MICHAEL JACKSON CLEANS HOUSE. Unless its just their way of hurrying people to read AGAIN, but if we are to believe he died, why would we rush to read it, we know already its impossible he could be cleaning out a house, unless he ordered the clean out. If they was renting it out, why would his stuff still be there this long??? Surely he would be losing money after moving to Carolwood Drive, paying rent on two places, so i think he still visited the Vegas home....it appears he may have owned it. Look at the urgency to remove his belongings from Carolwood Drive, his sisters gave the reason they didnt want people to take his things, and the rent was too high, therefore terminating the contract as soon as, to save money, so having a house in Vegas rented for this length of time, still with his belongings there, meaning the Real estate company cannot rent it out to anyone else...doesnt make sense.

I also think 'Wonderland' is a smoke screen, i dont think for one minute he would live there if still alive, because too much has been said about it. Now i do find that a bit too much has been said about it, interviews, cameras allowed in, etc, to make us believe he was in love with the house and wanted to live there, i think he loved another house in Vegas even more.... iv read the other thread too and think the evidence points to him residing in Vegas but not living at Wonderland...it would be far too obvious...

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

ballongiraf wrote:if this house was still owned/rented by MJ, then why wasnt it raided by the police? Wouldnt one think that would've been done?

I'm with you. They raided everywhere else, why not here too?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2