Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

+35
CantStopLovingU
DreamsComeTrue
summer+sc3nt
Human_nature
lovelidae
ishealive
DreamChild
phoenix
cirque333
Red Velvet
MJFoReVeRandAlways
mommy
nlb
ballongiraf
Jubilee
Give.In.To.Me
MJJ Love
Lorrie
Savannah
DawneVee
emanviam
nohype
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
bibi
Another.Part.Of.Me
illusionist
Dora
PYT
Willa
~~Kristy~~
MJfan777
yaya
endlessfire
39 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? Empty Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

Post by endlessfire Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:44 pm

It seems a lot of people on here really believe he is dead. What I mean is when it comes down to everything, they loose hope quickly and take what other people say at face value at first, then think differently later. I don't mean this in a negative way. I am starting to straddle the fence myself and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? Empty Re: Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

Post by yaya Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:51 pm

i still don't believe he is dead. i'm not so quick to either believe or disregard any news that comes to our attention, and i think the hoax theory is more true than ever now, but i'm not 100% there's still the burial we're waiting for and who knows what they may bring.
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? Empty Re: Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead?

Post by MJfan777 Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm

my mom HAHAHAHA
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 pm

I don't think he is with all the stuff we found nope I don't think so.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Willa Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 pm

No, he's still alive.
Willa
Willa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

endlessfire wrote:It seems a lot of people on here really believe he is dead. What I mean is when it comes down to everything, they loose hope quickly and take what other people say at face value at first, then think differently later. I don't mean this in a negative way. I am starting to straddle the fence myself and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

Its hard for me to say. Cause im on a emotionel rollarcoaster here. But when I get there, I always try to think back to the memorial, and the fact that we did NOT see him in his casket. The fact that the DC is not signed either. Thats what really makes me wonder if he is dead or not..

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:58 pm

I cant say i believe hes dead, but i am losing hope.

Im speculating that a lot of people who were once believers may turn around and really believe he is dead after the funeral tomorrow. The number of believers may plummet also depending on what kind of media coverage is given on the funeral... just a thought.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Dora Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:59 pm

Michael está vivo.Todas las pruebas que se han encontrado nos Llevan A Esa conclusión, en cambio no hay pruebas de qué este muerto, no hay fotos Los comentarios estan incompletos o dudosos hijo, etc
Dora
Dora

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:04 pm

I don't know what the Hell to think anymore.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:05 pm

I don't believe he is dead - what I do believe is the amount of negativity on here and other sites will affect and depress me which means a break from the site until the dramatics and hysterics are over - or staying away from the hysterical threads if I can't bring myself to go offline for 1-2 days.

I don't believe he is dead, not at all - I do think that the negative cloud which has hung over this forum for the past week is like a poison which starts infecting people and which makes them post things about him being dead for sure. I've seen it in posts, the language used which shows that some people truly believe he is dead and are completely ignoring everything else, all the inconsistencies, all the wrong things and all the misleading information and lies.

That's my 2 cents, I don't mean to insult anyone but that's how I feel.
Michael is alive.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I don't believe he is dead - what I do believe is the amount of negativity on here and other sites will affect and depress me which means a break from the site until the dramatics and hysterics are over - or staying away from the hysterical threads if I can't bring myself to go offline for 1-2 days.

I don't believe he is dead, not at all - I do think that the negative cloud which has hung over this forum for the past week is like a poison which starts infecting people and which makes them post things about him being dead for sure. I've seen it in posts, the language used which shows that some people truly believe he is dead and are completely ignoring everything else, all the inconsistencies, all the wrong things and all the misleading information and lies.

Michael is alive.

Well said!!!!!!
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by bibi Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:I don't believe he is dead - what I do believe is the amount of negativity on here and other sites will affect and depress me which means a break from the site until the dramatics and hysterics are over - or staying away from the hysterical threads if I can't bring myself to go offline for 1-2 days.

Michael is alive.
I agree with you...I really don't eant this forum to get too famous and big...with people that are against all this or fakers....that's exactly why I left micheljacksonhoaxdeath... Sad
bibi
bibi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 263

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

No, I never believed MJ truly died and I still don't believe he's dead. I am thankful I have not changed my thinking since his death in June. You either believe or you don't. If you truly believe then nothing anyone says should have you on the fence or changing your mind. If that is the case then you never really believed in the first place. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:34 pm

Angels cannot die

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:39 pm

Michael is alive.

Couldn't agree with you more.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Michael is alive.

Ditto ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by nohype Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Michael is alive.

I'm right here with you. If there's a hoax death, then there has to be a hoax burial. All of this HAS to happen. I intend to see this ALLLLL the way through, which will be well passed tomorrow.
nohype
nohype
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:54 pm

He is alive. Period. Otherwise....why would I be here?

I love you all!!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:12 pm

I am on the fence. The longer this hoax thing drags on, the more I begin questioning myself and why I believe he is still alive.

Can you imagine what will happen if he does come back? I don't think it will be pretty. Lots of people will lose respect for him for one thing.

Oh yeah, his true fans will be excited because we knew all along, but like Liza said all hell would break loose if he makes his reappearance.

Yes, there are alot of inconsistinces with this fiasco, but you know what, it all may be just a sloppy death. It doesn't help the LAPD doesn't know how to to do their jobs either..

We'll see what tomorrow holds....
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Angels cannot die

You are right, Angels do not die, but humans do. Michael is / was just like the rest of us, human. We weren't created to live forever. Neutral I am just saying...we shouldn't be putting MJ on this heavenly pedestal because he was after all, just like you and me..flesh and bones.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:25 pm

DawneVee wrote:

You are right, Angels do not die, but humans do. Michael is / was just like the rest of us, human. We weren't created to live forever. Neutral I am just saying...we shouldn't be putting MJ on this heavenly pedestal because he was after all, just like you and me..flesh and bones.
Sorry, just wanted to re-iterate the highlighted words above. Michael Jackson is a human being, flesh and blood just like you or I. He is a human with an extraordinary talent, that's it. I don't agree with putting people up on pedestals (religious beliefs) so I wanted to reiterate what Dawne said although I do believe he is alive.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:26 pm

DawneVee wrote:

I know Michael is human. But to me he is also my Angel, but that doesent mean I cant see the diffrens

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:41 pm

I believe he is still alive. How can we explain the "unexplainable" with everyone feeling that they don't know why they think he is alive...they just do. It's almost like a spiritual feeling that brought us all here together. I mean...we sure didn't get an invitation in the mail to join a Michael Jackson Hoax site.

Of all the celebrity deaths that I have seen over the years, I have NEVER even considered a death hoax. Not Elvis (even though I was only 5...I think...lol), not Tupac, not anyone. Never even dreamed of thinking such a thing. Well, when I heard of Michaels death, I had this immediate feeling that I can't explain that told me...he is not dead. I took those feelings I had and started my research, and that's when I found the Hoax sites and found that I wasn't the only one with those feelings.

Trust me...there are alot of other things I could and should be doing during the day besides sitting on this computer all day. But I can't help it...I felt drawn here and want to stick it out until the end. I will NEVER believe that Michael has died. Not after the funeral, not after years and years of not hearing anything anymore (if he remains in hiding)...only because I know what I felt the day he reportedly died. I will never forget that feeling.

Don't get me wrong...there are "down" days where I think...what the heck am I doing wasting time when I should be cleaning or running errands, etc. I have days when I wonder...is this all in my head. But, I think it is because we have spent so much time on here and still don't have an answer. It's frustrating, and I'm not a patient person. However, I believe he is alive, and I hope that we will find the truth, but if not, I will just accept that he has chosen to live the rest of his life in hiding for a reason. Wow...sorry about the long post. I wasn't trying to write a novel. (LOL)
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Savannah wrote:I believe he is still alive. How can we explain the "unexplainable" with everyone feeling that they don't know why they think he is alive...they just do. It's almost like a spiritual feeling that brought us all here together. I mean...we sure didn't get an invitation in the mail to join a Michael Jackson Hoax site.

Of all the celebrity deaths that I have seen over the years, I have NEVER even considered a death hoax. Not Elvis (even though I was only 5...I think...lol), not Tupac, not anyone. Never even dreamed of thinking such a thing. Well, when I heard of Michaels death, I had this immediate feeling that I can't explain that told me...he is not dead. I took those feelings I had and started my research, and that's when I found the Hoax sites and found that I wasn't the only one with those feelings.

Trust me...there are alot of other things I could and should be doing during the day besides sitting on this computer all day. But I can't help it...I felt drawn here and want to stick it out until the end. I will NEVER believe that Michael has died. Not after the funeral, not after years and years of not hearing anything anymore (if he remains in hiding)...only because I know what I felt the day he reportedly died. I will never forget that feeling.

Don't get me wrong...there are "down" days where I think...what the heck am I doing wasting time when I should be cleaning or running errands, etc. I have days when I wonder...is this all in my head. But, I think it is because we have spent so much time on here and still don't have an answer. It's frustrating, and I'm not a patient person. However, I believe he is alive, and I hope that we will find the truth, but if not, I will just accept that he has chosen to live the rest of his life in hiding for a reason. Wow...sorry about the long post. I wasn't trying to write a novel. (LOL)

ROFL. I had the same feeling when i first heard the news. I have been very sick, but thats more of the fact, that I suddenly dont know where he is anymore. We are use to know, well are we, yes we are lol.. You know what I mean. I dont think Ill ever belive it myself, I will be called a nut for the rest of my life, when it comes to Michael, but I dont care, cause im not the only one- Aparrently lol... No offense to you guys Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorrie Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:23 pm

As far as I'm concerned right now, Michael is alive. Period.

I don't doubt it, I don't question it, and I don't let other people's fluctuating beliefs or moods affect my certainty about him being alive. The only thing that will change how I feel is clear and incontrovertible proof that Michael is dead, and I'll only know what that is when I encounter it.

Still, as ANOP noted above, the negative atmosphere around this and other websites has become a major reason why I spend more time quickly skimming threads instead of actually reading closely and participating. When you're as certain as I am about Michael still being with us, all of the drama and emotion at every slight piece of negative "news" just become irrelevant.

Hope that doesn't sound too harsh because it isn't meant that way. Just my opinion.
Lorrie
Lorrie
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 328

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:26 pm

Michael is alive.

Perfectly said A.P.O.M.!!

I'm still believing he is alive and will hold onto it until I see PURE confirmation that he is indeed gone.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:27 pm

I do believe that on June 25th 2009 someone...somewhere.. took their last breath. Just NOT MJ!!!

Alive Alive Alive Alive Alive Alive
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:44 am

Whenever I have my doubts I keep them to myself.

However my heart tells me that Michael is alive and well and this is what this forum is for, not to discuss his death but the HOAX Very Happy

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
DawneVee wrote:

Sorry, just wanted to re-iterate the highlighted words above. Michael Jackson is a human being, flesh and blood just like you or I. He is a human with an extraordinary talent, that's it. I don't agree with putting people up on pedestals (religious beliefs) so I wanted to reiterate what Dawne said although I do believe he is alive.

Just to put another spin on this (I'm not Christian) but Jesus Christ was also a human being Smile xxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:39 am

i feel in my heart and soul that MJ is alive.
If i am to believe he's gone, i need more compelling evidence than what we've seen so far. A lot of people tell me "show me proof that he's alive" - i ask the question: where's the proof that he's gone?

I do have my Sad mood days, but it's not because i think he's dead - no, it's because i feel sad that he felt like hoaxing his death was his only solution.

As far as the mood on here recently, i do agree with APOM. The bad news have really brought a doom and gloom cloud over us. That is also why i dont use the chat anymore. To be perfectly honest (and i apologize if i offend anyone) but i just simply cant be bothered to read other peoples' "Sad" thoughts

Last edited by ballongiraf on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 am

I don't believe Michael is dead either. Like Balloon said show me the proof that he is indeed dead. Whether or not we have actual proof, in my heart I feel that he is still alive.

I feel the same as the others about the feeling of the forum as of late. I mean no disrespect to anyone, it just has been hard to on the forum the last few days because of all the gloom. I know that it has been an emotional roller coaster and emotions are running high. I understand how hard it is to deal with what is being reported on. For the hoax to be carried out, some of these things need to be carried out. Just because they are happening doesn't mean Michael is gone.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:27 am

Come on guys! He is not dead. That's why we are here. Because we believe he is still alive and really: It would have been a bad hoax if we had revealed it after only 2 months.
He's gone into hiding and to be honest - I don't think we will ever see him again, but his music will live on. I can't wait for the next albums to be released with all the undiscovered songs...
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:14 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
endlessfire wrote:It seems a lot of people on here really believe he is dead. What I mean is when it comes down to everything, they loose hope quickly and take what other people say at face value at first, then think differently later. I don't mean this in a negative way. I am starting to straddle the fence myself and was wondering if anyone else felt the same way.

Its hard for me to say. Cause im on a emotionel rollarcoaster here. But when I get there, I always try to think back to the memorial, and the fact that we did NOT see him in his casket. The fact that the DC is not signed either. Thats what really makes me wonder if he is dead or not..

Same here. Sometimes I get emotional and think that maybe it´s true. And then I log in here and it just doesn´t add up.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:29 am

I have postponed walking out the door just to (check for updates lol) and to remind everyone of something which cracks me up everytime I think about it ...

a man calls 911
has a (very bogus sounding) "emergency" conversation

in the course of this scripted-under-rehearsed conversation ("did anybody see him" LOL!! - did anybody see him >> WHAT?? fall down? stop talking in mid sentence? have an accident? what)

the 911 operator ultimately says ...

"ok if you need anything else call us back"

ROTFL!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

sounds almost like,

"are you sure you don't want anchovies?" if so, call us back!"

What experienced 911 operator doesn't at the very least stay on the phone until help arrives!???

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! sorry ....

Nobody will ever get me to believe MJ is dead - even if they show a picture in a casket. The only thing that will do is have some experts on here to dissect every inch of it until its found to be a FAKE and it definitely would be.

My theory on "who died" is nobody died on June 25th in Michael Jackson's place.

ILLUSION

The purpose of all the drama:

make (everyone) believe

Why should anyone on here fall for any of the things going on when we know better!! Its all been disproven many times over from the "Sherlocks" on this board, or like someones said, we wouldn't even be here ..

I was with a friend on June 28th who is not a Michael Jackson "fan" and she said to me, "I don't feel in my spirit that the guy is dead at all, and I can't help but to wonder what's really going on." She said, "I'm feeling he's in a witness protection situation or something but not that he's dead" and she went on about it...but the point is, I came to MJHD a few weeks later and saw some of the same suspicions. She is not a "fan" and does not even know how to use a computer and she was saying some of the same things as the people here!

Point being - something is up! That much we know.

Why stop knowing that just because the family is going about doing the things they have to do to convince the world that he's gone?

We can't unknow what we know. elephant

I'm just glad MJ is ok. That's all I feel about it.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by cirque333 Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:38 am

Very well said Red Velvet!

When you know something, you just KNOW!!

BTW, and Omg the "call back if you need anything else" has always cracked me up! I am sure it's protocol to stay on the line until EMT'S arrive.

THANK YOU for all of your comments and insights!!!

Last edited by cirque333 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
cirque333
cirque333
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 81
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-14
Leeftijd : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:39 am

Red Velvet wrote:

Nobody will ever get me to believe MJ is dead - even if they show a picture in a casket. The only thing that will do is have some experts on here to dissect every inch of it until its found to be a FAKE and it definitely would be.

My theory on "who died" is nobody died on June 25th in Michael Jackson's place.

ILLUSION

The purpose of all the drama:

i very much agree with this!
i feel in my heart and soul that MJ is alive. My aunt died may 18th this year (incurable lung cancer), and before my mother called me with the news, i knew. I got this sense that something bad had happened, and then my mother called Crying or Very sad
Point being; i do not feel that he's gone. I've prayed to God several times, asking him to please give me sign (and one night he did. Right after my prayer, a shooting star appeared on the night sky Smile )

I also think he's in protective custody, and that this whole thing is about drugs. Why else is that all the lapd is focusing on? Why else has the attorney general taken over?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

@RedVelvet

You always come to my rescure. I'm not losing hope nor in doubt wether he his dead or alive (HE IS ALIVE), but you just pin point it exactly.

Before his "alleged" death, I was not a fan-fan, but now I'm obsessed with the man. He's HOT... especially his hands on the "Bad" cover Embarassed

I had the hoax feeling from day one. He didn't die. Usually, when things happen - I'm not surprised - I sense it, but it's not something I rely on. It's only afterwards I'm thinking: "I knew".
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Michael is alive.

i dont even need to write my own post, because its exactly how i feel about the forum right now
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I also have the "gut feeling" that everything is allright and I honestly believe he is alive...but I also believe we ain't going to see him ever again...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:17 pm

~To The Media~

~Why do You Not realize that You have been found out?~

~Why do You insist on Continually trying to Brainwash ~Us~The one's that Michael referred to as "Those who know" in "Privacy"?~

~Why can't You realize that We notice every single MINUTE DETAIL about Michael~

~There are more than A Billion plus sets of eyes that Love him and his Looks and Girls that stare at pictures and photos of him for Hours without ever getting Tired~

~And we never saw anything that Caused us to feel Alarmed about his Health or his Well-being before June 25th~

~We were excited and couldn't wait o see him take his RIGHTFUL PLACE on the '02 Stage~

~We were Happy about the Rehearsals~The Sets Designing~The Dance Crew~EVERYTHING~

~And suddenly~

~You want us to Believe without Question or Doubt the following:

Michael is a Heavily Addicted-Washed-up-has-been-who-was-taking-between-20-30-Xanax-pills-Everynight-and-Going-to Holistic-Doctors-who-deal-with-HERBAL-MEDICINE-in -order-to-get-them-to-illegally-prescribe-a CHEMICAL-BASED-ANESTHETIC-but-was-still-able-to-somehow-do-the-Moonwalk-and-go-up-on-his-toes-as-well-as-invent-a-Brand-New-dance-move-not-to-mention-going-through-a-FULL-REHEARSAL-WHERE-HE-PERFORMED-AT-FULL-CONCERT-PERFORMANCE-LEVEL-with-the-full-or-lingering-effects-of-Xanax-and-Propofol-in-his-Bloodstream?-not-to-mention-also-that-he-was-BEAUTIFULLY-handling-his Responsibilities-as-a-single-parent-to-three-Pre-Teen-Children?~

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by DreamChild on Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:18 pm

I don't believe he is dead, there are too many inconsistancies and I don't believe the LAPD are this pathetic at their job.
I feel this site is on a downer the past week, it's understandable when you have morans coming on claiming MJ is really dead. Some people believe this but I don't.
It's also understandable that the site is low when all we're hearing is negative horses**t from the media, it's been over 2 months of sources and insiders talking rubbish. I don't believe a word the media says, if they told me the sky was blue I wouldn't believe them.
I think the next month will tell alot. Anytime we feel down something always comes along and brightens us up again, like last week with the video. I know some don't believe it but I do and I feel RTL was damage control.
I will still continue to follow Kenny Ortega's tweets, there's something behind them.
If the burial goes ahead today then so what, we knew they'd have to bury something soon. I feel this is all smoke and mirrors.
I'm 100% convinced MJ is alive but i'm not sure of the reason behind the hoax.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:25 pm

MJ IS SO ALIVE!!! That's all I have to say!
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:28 pm

@balloon I think the same thing about him being in protective custody. Drug stories have been shoved down our throats from day 1 and none of it makes sense. All this has to be done in order for everyone to think he is dead, especially the doctors involved.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:32 pm

~There Is A Difference Between Someone Who Has A Diagnosed Illness or Medical Condition And Is On a Medication Treatment For it~

~And~

~Someone Who Is Taking Between 20-30 Xanax Pills Per Night~And Mixing it With Propofol~A HOSPITAL_GRADE ANESTHETIC~

Rolling Eyes

~Michael Did Not Raise Me To Be ANYone's Fool!~

~And I'm Not!~

I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:48 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:58 am

Don't be sorry hun can completely understand how you feel, this picture is really making me doubt as well... I don't think a mother who has lost her son could fake that expression. I hope am wrong but I'm pretty sad at the mo Sad xxxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:03 am

@Human Nature-

Don't be sorry, you need to do what is best for you and only you know what that is. If you think it's time to mourn, then that's what you need to do. We all understand. I do hope you find peace. You will be missed if you decide to go, but you need to take care of you above all else and especially above the site. Loves, hugs, and peace to you!
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:55 am

Human_nature wrote:Well... I really dreamed for a minute whe I saw a picture when the kids get out of the car at the funeral.

But I think I just can't accept Michael is dead...

So, now, after seeing Katherine picture, I think it's time for me to accept...

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? 10861237

I had alot of emotions since june 25, now, I think I begin to be too sensitive and I can't stay in that mood all my life.

I will mourn officially now.

If something good happen in the futur, great, but, I can't take it anymore.

This is a personal decision. And I have a lot of stress in my life too, so nothing to help me now.

I really love you all, and I'm sorry....

Peace !

I love you

I am may seem rude in a way (No Disrespect to Michael or Anyone Else as well ...) ... I am looking at Joe - he has some sort of a Smile on his face ... I am right or wrong ???
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:58 am

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:09 am

^ take care of yourself and your kids. That comes first.

I hope to see you back here again soon. And who knows: perhaps a break from here is all you need to see things clear?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by summer+sc3nt Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:12 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:
Human_nature wrote:Well... I really dreamed for a minute whe I saw a picture when the kids get out of the car at the funeral.

But I think I just can't accept Michael is dead...

So, now, after seeing Katherine picture, I think it's time for me to accept...

Who all believes Michael Jackson is dead? 10861237

I had alot of emotions since june 25, now, I think I begin to be too sensitive and I can't stay in that mood all my life.

I will mourn officially now.

If something good happen in the futur, great, but, I can't take it anymore.

This is a personal decision. And I have a lot of stress in my life too, so nothing to help me now.

I really love you all, and I'm sorry....

Peace !

I love you

I am may seem rude in a way (No Disrespect to Michael or Anyone Else as well ...) ... I am looking at Joe - he has some sort of a Smile on his face ... I am right or wrong ???

Katherine looks sad and Joe looks like he's biting back a smile... I'm no expert but Katherine may be looking sad because she feels the pain Michael is going through. The pain of people wanting to hurt her baby. For the sacrifices the children has to go through.. Just a thought.. No disrespect either. I've not been in here lately. Busy with work and all that offline stuff but I do feel that Michael is still alive. Only not sure of a comeback. Although when I keep watching the video Michael spoke of Sony and Tommy Motola... (the ending part where he mentioned about continuing the drive in terminating the evil guy and that he promised the best is yet to come) that's what makes me keep the faith... Just my thoughts. No disrespect either.
summer+sc3nt
summer+sc3nt
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next