Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo interview...interesting

+6
Banessa
Human_nature
CaptainJaneway
EarthAngel90
Give.In.To.Me
mjthelegendlives
10 posters

Go down

Geraldo interview...interesting Empty Geraldo interview...interesting

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 am

mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Geraldo interview...interesting Empty Re: Geraldo interview...interesting

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:12 am

I can't watch videos at the moment. What is said, in brief?

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:15 am

Its about Geraldo defending Michael all the way. then he says all the other journalists hated michael during the trials and now they act like he's making a comeback...and how his the circumstances on his death are similar to those of Elvis'
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:16 am

lol he was even asking himself what was Brooke shields doing at the funeral...he did say that Paris' words were sincere, though.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 am

hahaha oooh, I think he knows something. maybe her speech was real, but I don't think it had anything to do with her speaking to her dad from beyond the grave. I think she was just simply telling the world he was/has been a good father and she loves him.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:22 am

missdahmer wrote:hahaha oooh, I think he knows something. maybe her speech was real, but I don't think it had anything to do with her speaking to her dad from beyond the grave. I think she was just simply telling the world he was/has been a good father and she loves him.

well thats true
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:24 am

O'Reilly is an as*. Look at how Geraldo is defending MJ and this dude keeps trying to cut him off and doesn't want to hear it. MEDIA SUCKS!!!! GERALDO ROCKS!!!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:27 am

Give.In.To.Me wrote:O'Reilly is an as*. Look at how Geraldo is defending MJ and this dude keeps trying to cut him off and doesn't want to hear it. MEDIA SUCKS!!!! GERALDO ROCKS!!!

lol yeah, for a minute I thought they were gonna argue or something...GITM...did you hear the part where Geraldo said the journalists now treat MJ like if he was making a comeback? lol i know he's just comparing, but I find it odd he compares it to that
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:26 am

Geraldo is only man I trust giving news about anyone ... him defending Michael is a wonderful and kind gesture .... he is a good man and god bless him ... I meant it ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:53 am

Several years ago when Geraldo had a tv show on cbs he had a panel on dicussing Vitligo. This was a a time MJ's crazy ass sister said he was lying and did not have the disease.

Well Geraldo proved her wrong by having people who had the disease and showing how make-up tricks and so forth could help you look normal.

There was one guy that was pretty far gone and they had to make him white and he was pissed off about that.

I think he did his best then to defend Michael at that time too.

I am not sure it you tube has those videos i think it was from the 90's possibly.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:24 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Give.In.To.Me wrote:O'Reilly is an as*. Look at how Geraldo is defending MJ and this dude keeps trying to cut him off and doesn't want to hear it. MEDIA SUCKS!!!! GERALDO ROCKS!!!

lol yeah, for a minute I thought they were gonna argue or something...GITM...did you hear the part where Geraldo said the journalists now treat MJ like if he was making a comeback? lol i know he's just comparing, but I find it odd he compares it to that
I watched it again, hmmm strange choice of words indeed
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm

I HATE O'Reilly from THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART !! Mad

But Geraldo he's very very nice, and I really love him I love you flower
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:lol he was even asking himself what was Brooke shields doing at the funeral...he did say that Paris' words were sincere, though.

When Geraldo mentioned Brook Shields, why would he say he thought she was adorable and sincere during the "Performance" why not during the eulogy? Just a thought! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm

Banessa wrote:
mjthelegendlives wrote:lol he was even asking himself what was Brooke shields doing at the funeral...he did say that Paris' words were sincere, though.

When Geraldo mentioned Brook Shields, why would he say he thought she was adorable and sincere during the "Performance" why not during the eulogy? Just a thought! Smile

true...performance...i cant remember what she did at the funeral. Did she sing or just gave a speech?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
Banessa wrote:

true...performance...i cant remember what she did at the funeral. Did she sing or just gave a speech?

She only gave a speech as far as I remember and she joined everyone at the end to sing but Performance? Okay I am definitely making too much of this lol
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm

ya know...i recall someone saying that Michael's memorial was classified as a performance by some movie site. When I read the list of performers I remember seeing Michael's name in the first place. I felt really bad for thinking this, but I was like "why is he in that list?, he wasn't even there!"...I love Michael with all my heart, and never mean to say anything wrong about him. Actually I was disgusted at the idea of calling his memorial a performance!
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:43 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:ya know...i recall someone saying that Michael's memorial was classified as a performance by some movie site. When I read the list of performers I remember seeing Michael's name in the first place. I felt really bad for thinking this, but I was like "why is he in that list?, he wasn't even there!"...I love Michael with all my heart, and never mean to say anything wrong about him. Actually I was disgusted at the idea of calling his memorial a performance!

I was the one who found it Under Kenny Ortega's directorial projects and the site is IMDB. I know when I read it and saw Michael was listed as a cast member I was like what? Why would someone list a memorial ( I don't care if it was on TV or there were performers in it) You just don't list a memorial as part of your directorial projects??? What was there to be directed? I just can't make in any sense on why?
Banessa
Banessa

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:45 pm

a project? lets define project...lol
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:11 am

I listened to the entire GR interview again the other day, and if you listen to part 3 of 5, Geraldo asks Michael, - What have you NOT done yet, what have you NOT achieved - What would you like to still do?

Michael says FILM

FILM FILM - and Geraldo nods like OK, and then asks him well you kind of that with your videos, and MJ says NO NO , I LOVE FILM - Not so much the FILM itself BUT INNOVATING, Pioneering! Taking the MEDIUM to a NEW PLACE

After I heard that, I thought to myself - With everything that has been done with film and movies to date, the CGI effects, ect - what could MJ possibly do to take the medium of film to a whole new place that has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE?

I just thought that was very telling.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am

Well, I must have missed out on that list of performers at MJ's memorial. But you know what came to my mind when Jennifer Hudson was singing "Will you be there" and then when there was this mistake with the word Pain(s)? I actually considered if he was there alive at his own memorial somewhere in the catacombs speaking this part live. Because I have never heard that version before.
I have just never shared that feeling before because people around me would call me nuts!
That was just my first intuition.
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:22 am

You should've heard Bill O'Reilly when he reported on 9-11. The guy has absolutely no discretion or (common) decency. The guy makes my stomach twist.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:49 am

carpenoctem wrote:Well, I must have missed out on that list of performers at MJ's memorial. But you know what came to my mind when Jennifer Hudson was singing "Will you be there" and then when there was this mistake with the word Pain(s)? I actually considered if he was there alive at his own memorial somewhere in the catacombs speaking this part live. Because I have never heard that version before.
I have just never shared that feeling before because people around me would call me nuts!
That was just my first intuition.

Was the hat man in the audience when Jennifer Hudson performed? (of course it still could have been prerecorded..but more recent)
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by carpenoctem Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:38 am

Yes he was there. But what cracked me up was that blonde woman boppin up and down...lol lol!
carpenoctem
carpenoctem
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 147
Leeftijd : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down