Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikey, we almost made it!

+8
PinkLizard
MJJ Love
Another.Part.Of.Me
Confused
just_friend
phoenix
ballongiraf
StenniZ
12 posters

Go down

Mikey, we almost made it! Empty Mikey, we almost made it!

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 am

I was watching this video on YouTube and noticed an odd entrance in the funeral-book (no idea what the proper English term is):

"Mikey, we almost made it!"

It's written right before we see this woman write in the book, so perhaps we can determine who wrote it (before her)? Might be something, might not be anything, but still...

Here's a screenshot right before the woman starts writing. Below the pic I posted, the text, as far as I can make it out. Can't read everything, but the main thing I wanted to point out was the above mentioned line.

Mikey, we almost made it! Screenshotwl

Mikey, we almost made it! Texth

To me the whole funeral-recording looks very much like a recording of a moviescene. So if it was staged, then there may or may not have been clues in these recordings.

Last edited by StenniZ on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bolded text + added YouTube-link)
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Mikey, we almost made it! Empty Re: Mikey, we almost made it!

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:45 am

"we almost made it!" would mean 2 things:

-we almost made it to the TII concerts in London, or
-we almost made it (in regards to the hoax - they just had to get the burial done and over with)
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:51 am

in my personal opinion it was written by Randy Phillips because notice- on the one site are always signatures and on the other site good wished

and "Mikey we almost made it" stands right infront of Randys name - so i dont undersand why it is "?" on the transcript below
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:04 am

I put it on another thread, but watch 7.55 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8

She writes: Truth! I love you more!!!!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 am

Randy Phillips is the AEG guy right?? I don't know what to make of it. Someone is being buried and talking about that he almost did the concerts is kinda inappropriate right? Especially knowing that Michael was kind of pissed because of the quantity of the concerts and wasn't happy about doing the concerts in the first place. Is that something you want to rub in his face at his funeral?I truly hope he means something different and I hope it has something to do with making something else!Very Happy
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:45 am

phoenix wrote:in my personal opinion it was written by Randy Phillips because notice- on the one site are always signatures and on the other site good wished

and "Mikey we almost made it" stands right infront of Randys name - so i dont undersand why it is "?" on the transcript below

I probably gave one ENTER too many when I was typing the text. My bad. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:46 am

Confused wrote:Randy Phillips is the AEG guy right?? I don't know what to make of it. Someone is being buried and talking about that he almost did the concerts is kinda inappropriate right? Especially knowing that Michael was kind of pissed because of the quantity of the concerts and wasn't happy about doing the concerts in the first place. Is that something you want to rub in his face at his funeral?I truly hope he means something different and I hope it has something to do with making something else!Very Happy

i thought so too. You'd think he'd write something like "you'll be missed. Thanks for your contributions" ......
but he has to mention how close they were to starting the TII concerts?

But on the other hand, they've "almost made it" in regards to the movie. They've shot the last scene (i think) - and now only needs to put it together..
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:00 am

Saying: "We almost made it" kinda implies that they both took into account that there was a chance that they would NOT be able to make it.

So that 'making it' was not a certainty. Why would there be any doubt about whether or not they would make it (whatever it is that they were trying to accomplish)? Smile

Why would there be any uncerntainty about being able to make the concert-tour or movie or whatever?
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am

That is an incredibly odd choice of words to write down in a Book of Condolence.
'Mikey, we almost made it'?
It could be the TII

or it could be as Ballon said above that they've almost made it for the movie - the final or perhaps not final but crucial scene was filmed yesterday with full on production equipment, blimp light, cranes and everything in crystal clear video.

With kenny's 'He's back' tweet and randy Phillips syaing they've almost made it - almost made it through the hoax? Almost done with it? Almost ready to come back? Whatever it is we'll wait and see
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 am

Very Interesting Choice of Words!
And the Lady who TRUTH, I LOVE YOU MORE. Hmm, makes you wonder...?
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:23 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:That is an incredibly odd choice of words to write down in a Book of Condolence.
It could be the TII

or it could be as Ballon said above that they've almost made it for the movie - the final or perhaps not final but crucial scene was filmed yesterday with full on production equipment, blimp light, cranes and everything in crystal clear video.

With kenny's 'He's back' tweet and randy Phillips syaing they've almost made it - almost made it through the hoax? Almost done with it? Almost ready to come back? Whatever it is we'll wait and see

you know, i was thinking:
what if the A&E reality show is a decoy? The media bought the reason why all the production crew was there - "they were after all shooting a documentary, you know" - but what if that show as a decoy to be able to shoot the MOVIE in peace and without any questions?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:27 am

ballongiraf wrote:
Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:That is an incredibly odd choice of words to write down in a Book of Condolence.
It could be the TII

you know, i was thinking:
what if the A&E reality show is a decoy? The media bought the reason why all the production crew was there - "they were after all shooting a documentary, you know" - but what if that show as a decoy to be able to shoot the MOVIE in peace and without any questions?

Wow, excellent view. That is more than likely WHY the info was dropped a few week sago.

MAKE PERFECT SENSE TO ME! Smile

Last edited by MJJ Love on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:29 am

^ i mean, if the reality show had been in the works for months, then why didnt we hear about it until AFTER MJ "died"?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Another.Part.Of.Me Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:51 am

ballongiraf wrote:^ i mean, if the reality show had been in the works for months, then why didnt we hear about it until AFTER MJ "died"?
Exactly, good point Ballon. This could explain why marlon did his interview talking about it.
Why would they do a reality show about the Jacksons anyway, no offence but they are pretty much in the background - Michael and Janet are the two really famous members and the others are more background characters.
Another.Part.Of.Me
Another.Part.Of.Me
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1083

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:58 am

ooh Ballon, that is a great point. It makes perfect sense. Smile
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:00 am

"Mikey, we almost made it"

Isent that a kinda weird thing to write?? Or is it just me. I dont get the point of this

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:11 am

I think it is weird, but I actually believe that was written for the TII...
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:19 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:^ i mean, if the reality show had been in the works for months, then why didnt we hear about it until AFTER MJ "died"?
Exactly, good point Ballon. This could explain why marlon did his interview talking about it.
Why would they do a reality show about the Jacksons anyway, no offence but they are pretty much in the background - Michael and Janet are the two really famous members and the others are more background characters.

and i wouldnt be surprised if we either:
hear that the reality show is cancelled
never hear another word about it....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 am

Another.Part.Of.Me wrote:

I for one will watch this show but only to look for clues. If it is a "reality" show then I am sure with that bunch they are bound to drop a line somewhere that one of us will pick up on right away.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:26 am

TII = we almost made it , Mikey.

the hoax = Truth , I love you more.

wow - she got away w/o being caught to doing that ... very bold.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MacyBlue Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:59 pm

My first post ... the blonde woman is Karen Faye .... she writes :
Karen Faye ( draws a pic of a heart with wings ) tehn writes :
Turkle, love you more !!!!!!!

I think turkle ( or something like that was her nickname for Michael ...or his nick name for her )
MacyBlue
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down