Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine at Larry King, friday

+4
DawneVee
EarthAngel90
wishful09
Human_nature
8 posters

Go down

Jermaine at Larry King, friday Empty Jermaine at Larry King, friday

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 am

he wrote here : (I follow him on Twitter)

kingsthings : Jermaine Jackson is on Friday -- send questions for him
about 15 hours ago from web

Maybe you already know, but I just want to be sure Wink
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Jermaine at Larry King, friday Empty Re: Jermaine at Larry King, friday

Post by wishful09 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:04 am

Yes, I knew Jermaine would be on! I'm waiting on it as if it were a new moive coming out! Lol. But I did not know we could send in questions. Thanks for posting. tongue
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 am

I like to ask him this - "can you really act or were u faking because you know something we don't know"- LOL .... just making a point ....!!!!

Last edited by EarthAngel90 on Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:29 am

[b]I am almost tempted to ask him where Michael is really. But, I don't think I have enough guts to do that...lol. Maybe someone will mention what Jermaine thinks of the hoax death theories about his brother. Hmmm I think I may do that and see if it gets on camera.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 234
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by wishful09 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 am

IMO, I think Jermaine is just an emotional person. He seems to be almost as sensitive as Michael. So, I think he can sometimes fool people because he IS being sincere about his love and hurt for Michael. I just dont think his emotions are being brought on by Michael's supposed passing. I truly think he's just emotional because of the media and what they have done to Michael.

Jermaine's being emotional is very helpful though. He always gives something away and then tries to back step.
wishful09
wishful09
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:37 am

DawneVee wrote:[b]I am almost tempted to ask him where Michael is really. But, I don't think I have enough guts to do that...lol. Maybe someone will mention what Jermaine thinks of the hoax death theories about his brother. Hmmm I think I may do that and see if it gets on camera.

Okay, I posted a question regarding all the hoax theories going around out there. I hope it gets on the air. I can't even watch LKL because I don't get that channel...but I know you all will be our eyes and ears for us on here. Smile
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:06 am

DawneVee wrote:
DawneVee wrote:[b]I am almost tempted to ask him where Michael is really. But, I don't think I have enough guts to do that...lol. Maybe someone will mention what Jermaine thinks of the hoax death theories about his brother. Hmmm I think I may do that and see if it gets on camera.

Okay, I posted a question regarding all the hoax theories going around out there. I hope it gets on the air. I can't even watch LKL because I don't get that channel...but I know you all will be our eyes and ears for us on here. Smile

great Smile can't wait to see if Larry will ask him tongue
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:41 am

DawneVee wrote:

Duh...silly me...here is the question I posted...:

Jermaine -

With all due respect to you and your family, what do you have to say about the hoax theories going around online? Some claim that this is just a set up for the worlds greatest come back tour known to man, some say Michael had to fake his death in order to get away from Sony and many of the other bad people who were using him.
Some say he faked his death to just have the normal life he always wanted..to be able to go places without being mobbed to death.
These are all very serious theories and I ask that you please debunk them because there are alot of MJ fans out there whose minds are still not at rest and believe Michael faked his death.

Thank you,
Dawn in Texas

Want to know something weird....I wrote that at 9:34 a.m. and it says it's still waiting moderation...well guess what? There are several other posts who wrote after me that made it through. What's up with that? My questions are serious and legit. I will keep checking throughout the day to see if it's gone through.
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:01 am

DawneVee wrote:

I doubt it, tbh. TMZ had a Q&A session a couple of days ago and they are well aware of the hoax theories if you look at the comments below each story. Yet not a word on a possible hoax. I remember one question that hinted in that direction: 'Was MJ in the casket at the memorial' which one of the reporters answered with a yes and quickly moved on to the next question.
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:07 am

why does he keep doing tv interviews?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 am

Jermaine is an attention *hore.
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 am

ballongiraf wrote:why does he keep doing tv interviews?

Good point. And also why is he going back to Larry King after this one here:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187054,00.html#1

Read what that Jermaine character had to say about Michael and how he repeatedly lied about organizations and whereabouts...
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:11 am

DawneVee wrote:

Want to know something weird....I wrote that at 9:34 a.m. and it says it's still waiting moderation...well guess what? There are several other posts who wrote after me that made it through. What's up with that? My questions are serious and legit. I will keep checking throughout the day to see if it's gone through.

I bet this won’t get through.
Remember that if this is indeed a hoax, we'll never get a straight answer from the family. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DawneVee Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:21 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
DawneVee wrote:

I bet this won’t get through.
Remember that if this is indeed a hoax, we'll never get a straight answer from the family. Razz

That is true and I know...hence the reason if he is dead, I wish the family would give us some real evidence, not some crappy ambulance photo, a shady 911 call and a memorial where none of MJ's friends attended. Those things may make people believe he is dead, but this gal! What a Face

But anyway...I must get scootin' got errands to run! Smile
DawneVee
DawneVee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down