Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher!

+13
Human_nature
ilprincipe
Rach
Liberian.Girl.
NikkiKat22
jade jackson
illusionist
CantStopLovingU
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJGIRL18
EarthAngel90
mjthelegendlives
neverlandsfairy
17 posters

Go down

URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher! Empty URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher!

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:53 pm

I was in doubt to place it, I do not like to go into people personal´s life but...

Well Im not sure, maybe my mind is still a bit druggy, but I need your help to decypher it, read all them, please:

Am I loosing my mind?

@KennyOrtegaBlog There, you got your 1624th follower Very Happy well on your way to 2002. I am amazed that's all it's at so far.

She is talking about an India movie...but you know how his related ones love to comunicate in riddles...Am I seeing too much? pale

look

MICHAEL JACKSON!!
I Got a juicy roll in a feature film~! Tumaini!! (Thanks for helping me
advertise it Wink ) I <3 U MJ Cant wait til London6:53 PM Jun 19th from web Suspect

@loveforalltime lol no need for a line, we can all love him at the same time from afar. Smile Yes a movie! an indy titled Tumaini, (= hope) Basketball

1. @KennyOrtegaBlog Oh awesome! Congrats on 2002 and counting! Now set the bar higher Wink 10,000 followers next Very Happy12:20 PM Jun 20th from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog
Got my script!!
Read through next Saturday AND performance in the evening (two separate
productions) it's fun being busy doing what I LOVE~!
7:38 PM Jun 20th from web

@KennyOrtegaBlog I just read that you are a film director. Wow what versatility. I'll have to read up on which films. TII =how I know boutu.1:25 AM Jun 23rd from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog HOW COME SHE JUST KNEW RECENTLY HE IS A MOVIE DIRECTOR, IF SHE IMPLIES TO KNOW HIM since 2002 O.o

140 characters is
barely enough to do anything with
. The pressure to say something
worthwhile in so few words is just too great! what to say1:26 AM Jun 23rd from web Question Question

Mostly I don't
really care about all this stuff. It's not what matters. Mostly I just
don't like the distance. I wish.. you know what I wish2:15 AM Sep 2nd from web

These ones are pretty good: Cool

I think actors
are the most honest people in the world.They go places the rest of us
wouldn't dare,show us parts of ourselves we'll never...11:18 AM Sep 2nd from web

Trying not to
think about tomorrow. First day of filming. They may not need fake
vomit! I wish I had someone to talk to about this...8:51 PM Sep 3rd from web

AND TADA! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
That was such an
amazing experience. I have a headache, my throat is raw, and it went
Unbelievably well. I AM AN ACTRESS :-D feels good 2sayabout 1 hour ago from web

So she can not be doing to TROLL with us since it started the way prior june 25th... Cool And a last one:Headin to Mayan
Riviera with my children. What better tribute to MJ than to LIVE. Still
so much work to be done but you can bet it'll be fun1:50 AM Jul 7th from web

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 456
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher! Empty Re: URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:57 pm

That was such an
Unbelievably well. I AM AN ACTRESS :-D feels good 2say
about 1 hour ago from web

Who said this???

Back to top Go down

URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher! Empty Re: URGENT!PRIOR JUNE 25!!WEIRD TWEETS ABOUT MOVIE?!Help me to decypher!

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 pm

yes who??
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:12 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:That was such an
Unbelievably well. I AM AN ACTRESS :-D feels good 2say
about 1 hour ago from web

Who said this???

I bet it was Lisa Marie ... I have that strong feeling .....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 pm

maybe this woman who was supposed to sing?
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJGIRL18 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:46 pm

WHATS GOING ON?
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????????????
MJGIRL18
MJGIRL18
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 117
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:57 pm

No, its not LMP.Her name is Angelcdp, on twitter.And the most interesting about her, its cause seems, that supposedly she is talking abot TII movie PRIOR june 25th, as you girls saw.So she is not a troll.

Her account is not verified, you can check.But Im feeling a bit weird to paste it here Sad
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm confused...

Are these all tweets from...whom?

Feel free to PM the Twitter names -- that way they'd be off the public forum.

This has me scratching my head.....I'm confused... scratch
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Im following her, I saw her tweeting with K.O, and Elizabeth so it was why I started to follow her. But never paid attention on what Angelcdp was teweeting cause sometimes she says random things.BUT, the last one of her caught my eye, and I decided to check the others.She has many other tweets about Mike, many days prior his "death"

http://twitter.com/Angelcdp Smile

So what you girls think?Am I reading too much in the underlines, or Im really into something?Im confused.She is working clearly in 2 projects...Maybe one is... cheers Basketball Basketball Basketball bounce bounce bounce lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Im following her, I saw her tweeting with K.O, and Elizabeth so it was why I started to follow her. But never paid attention on what Angelcdp was teweeting cause sometimes she says random things.BUT, the last one of her caught my eye, and I decided to check the others.She has many other tweets about Mike, many days prior his "death"

You have got to be kidding me. Is this LMP`s twitter.?? "May you rest in peace Michael, wherever you are" And then she made a heart. Dont make a heart, you left him you ... sorry lol.

But that women lost my respect the minute she filed for devorce.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:22 pm

ah. thanks for clearing that up for me. Cool

Interesting.....
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:23 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Im following her, I saw her tweeting with K.O, and Elizabeth so it was why I started to follow her. But never paid attention on what Angelcdp was teweeting cause sometimes she says random things.BUT, the last one of her caught my eye, and I decided to check the others.She has many other tweets about Mike, many days prior his "death"

You have got to be kidding me. Is this LMP`s twitter.?? "May you rest in peace Michael, wherever you are" And then she made a heart. Dont make a heart, you left him you ... sorry lol.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!ITS NOT LISA MARIE!Its Angelcdp!!!

She is an actress!And has a little daughter!Definitely NOT Lisa Marie Presley

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Here is what I see ...

@KennyOrtegaBlog I just read that you are a film director. Wow what versatility. I'll have to read up on which films. TII =how I know boutu.1:25 AM Jun 23rd from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog HOW COME SHE JUST KNEW RECENTLY HE IS A MOVIE DIRECTOR, IF SHE IMPLIES TO KNOW HIM since 2002 O.o

Whoever tweeted this is saying to Kenny Ortega:

I just read that you are a film director. WOW What versatility. I will have to find out what films you directed.

TII (This is it) = How I know about you June 23rd @ 1:25am

Now I dont know what the how I know about you means, but she is clearly referencing the This Is it movie in this tweet.

And this tweet from the same person.

That was such an
Unbelievably well. I AM AN ACTRESS :-D feels good 2say Sept 4th 2009

What if she was talking about the BURIAL SERVICE?

That was such an amazing experience (The Burial)

I dont know for sure but thats what i got out of it, BUT the This is it movie reference on the 23rd of JUNE is pretty creepy.

I have a headache, my throat is raw and it went unbelievably well.

I am an actress - Feels good to say (Sounds like this is the first time she is able to say these words and it feels good for her)
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:24 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!ITS NOT LISA MARIE!Its Angelcdp!!!

She is an actress!And has a little daughter!

Okey lol sorry then. But I still think LMP Is a cow. Thats my story and im sticking to it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 pm

And on her last 2 tweets she is clearly refering about the Funeral.And seems she was present on the rehearsal too. bounce bounce bounce pirat tongue affraid Basketball Basketball Basketball lol! lol!

Last edited by neverlandsfairy on Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:32 pm

so I went and read those tweets. Interesting, neverlandsfairy.

What stood out to me is the reference a few times to "2002."

In her tweet it's "supposed" to refer to the number of follower Kenny O has, but why 2002?

Then she says: "Congrats...2002 and counting".....

Makes me think of that vid tribute I just watched, and when the Will was signed.....7 years ago.... 7.....!!!!!!!

Anyone else see a connection??
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:34 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:so I went and read those tweets. Interesting, neverlandsfairy.

What stood out to me is the reference a few times to "2002."

In her tweet it's "supposed" to refer to the number of follower Kenny O has, but why 2002?

Then she says: "Congrats...2002 and counting".....

Makes me think of that vid tribute I just watched, and when the Will was signed.....7 years ago.... 7.....!!!!!!!

Anyone else see a connection??

I saw it too, I even pasted above.She says a lot, and she is not a troll, she has just 7 followers, and follows just 14.Kenny answers her too.So many references, and the most weird ones PRIOR june 25th! lol! lol! lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 pm

http://twitter.com/Angelcdp
Being told how great twitter is by a friend and Michael Jackson fan Smile
I don't have to say anything profound as long as I mentionion MJ Wink
1:57 PM Jun 18th from web

Just another fan.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:57 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:And on her last 2 tweets she is clearly refering about the Funeral.And seems she was present on the rehearsal too. bounce bounce bounce pirat tongue affraid Basketball Basketball Basketball lol! lol!

At the rehearsel??? is that a Joke??

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:59 pm

This is most definitely intriguing and deserves further study. BTW I really like Lisa Marie. I think the reasons for their breakup are complex. Off topic, but had to say something.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:06 pm

jade jackson wrote:This is most definitely intriguing and deserves further study. BTW I really like Lisa Marie. I think the reasons for their breakup are complex. Off topic, but had to say something.

Thats you opinion, and you are sticking to it lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiKat22 Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:07 pm

When I Googled that screen name a twitter account cam up with the name Angel Paulsen, when I clicked on the link, it was the same twitter page as Angelcdp. Does anyone know who this person is? I have no clue who it is. confused
NikkiKat22
NikkiKat22
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 839
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Neither do I.I spotted her by pure chance. But even being "just another fan", she clearly does reference about TII MOVIE on june 23rd.And even gives "clues" about it. Also pay attention on it:Trying not to

Its clear as crystal, she is talking about the rehearsal..."fake vomit" affraid Basketball bounce rabbit cheers
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberian.Girl. Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:17 pm

neverlandsfairy wrote:Neither do I.I spotted her by pure chance. But even being "just another fan", she clearly does reference about TII MOVIE on june 23rd.And even gives "clues" about it. Also pay attention on it:Trying not to

Its clear as crystal, she is talking about the rehearsal..."fake vomit" affraid Basketball bounce rabbit cheers

I love you for finding this. Like, ultra hard.
<333333333333333 Keep it coming~

I think she's blatantly referencing the This Is It movie... Her latest tweet has me wondering.
Liberian.Girl.
Liberian.Girl.
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 182
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Hmmm, it's weird that she mentioned TTI before June 25th. Wasn't it only announced after the "death".

I usually don't like looking to Twitter for the answers but this one could be a good one Smile
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 pm

Rachel wrote:Hmmm, it's weird that she mentioned TTI before June 25th. Wasn't it only announced after the "death".

I usually don't like looking to Twitter for the answers but this one could be a good one Smile

We think so much alike, I share the same feeling...but...this one is very well, special hehe.I was even ashamed to place her tweets here, but since its an unverified one... Cool
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:23 pm

Liberian.Girl. wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:Neither do I.I spotted her by pure chance. But even being "just another fan", she clearly does reference about TII MOVIE on june 23rd.And even gives "clues" about it. Also pay attention on it:Trying not to

I love you for finding this. Like, ultra hard.
<333333333333333 Keep it coming~

I think she's blatantly referencing the This Is It movie... Her latest tweet has me wondering.

LOVE YOU MORE.
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:29 pm

I trust you will keep us updated with her tweets NLF?

I have just had to unfollow a load of people on my Twitter because I can't keep up lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Rachel wrote:I trust you will keep us updated with her tweets NLF?

I have just had to unfollow a load of people on my Twitter because I can't keep up lol.

I will "boss" heheh bounce study
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 pm

[quote="neverlandsfairy"]
I will "boss" heheh bounce study[/quote

Oh don't call me boss! I'm not important!!!
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Wow neverlandsfairy! This is a really good catch. I will check this tweets...but as you already mentioned...the big clue is, that she tweeted about tii as movie
B4 june 25th..
if Michael hadn't "died"....there wouldn't be tii-movie...but tii-concerts... Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:38 pm

[quote="Rachel"]
neverlandsfairy wrote:

You are, you are our lider, and also a such lovely person, who keeps cheerin us when we are on our moments of douts.I called boss as a joke, kay?Its cause Im so hyped.Please do not take me wrong.I will not say it again.
Razz
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Wow neverlandsfairy! This is a really good catch. I will check this tweets...but as you already mentioned...the big clue is, that she tweeted about tii as movie
B4 june 25th..
if Michael hadn't "died"....there wouldn't be tii-movie...but tii-concerts... Smile

exactly! lol!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:42 pm

[quote="neverlandsfairy"]
Rachel wrote:
neverlandsfairy wrote:

You are, you are our lider, and also a such lovely person, who keeps cheerin us when we are on our moments of douts.I called boss as a joke, kay?Its cause Im so hyped.Please do not take me wrong.I will not say it again.
Razz

Oh I know you didn't mean it in a nasty way Hon! I just don't want people thinking I make you all call me that lol.
Rach
Rach

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:50 pm

Ok...I read it....it's unbelievable.
Idk how many members are on twitter...I guess more than 1 million...
Then you have MANY fake accounts....
but whoever this persons is...important is the date of her tweets and I don't think a
normal person could fake the dates afterwards...maybe a hacker...
but I think it's legit...
and so much ppl who watched the funeral -I mean ppl who know something about filming/directing and esp. camera shooting had the feeling that a lot
on this "burial" yesterday was STAGED.....
Also on RTL videotext they explained the need for the camera! -I wrote sth. about it in
this thread (translated it from german into english)

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/interesting-article-about-burial-from-cnncom-t1138.htm

just for your interest: on twitter I'm gossipia Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Wherever, whatever, have a nice day !

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:57 pm

You guys, i REALLY think this person is just another fan...

Strange that
there were "Michael Jackson is dead" twitters weeks before June 25, and
now there are twitters that he is alive. Its messed up!
2:24 PM Aug 27th from web

1. @DameElizabeth seeing what you wrote, maybe I have no right to feel how I do, but yet I just can't come to terms. Wish I could bring comfort4:04 PM Jun 26th from web in reply to DameElizabeth
  2. @DameElizabeth I can't.. there is no part of me allowing myself to believe this either. I am so sorry, I cannot imagine how you must feel4:00 PM Jun 26th from web in reply to DameElizabeth

1. I can't accept this... no part of me can comprehend this. Does not compute.

...How can you feel so alive in my heart still, Michael Jackson1:29 AM Jun 26th from web
  2. How
    can it be true? How can we all be so quick to believe reports NOW? We
    never did before. Michael Jackson can't be gone. So much life left6:17 PM Jun 25th from web

...Don't pay too much attention to Twitter posts otherwise you will lose sight.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 pm

illusionist wrote:You guys, i REALLY think this person is just another fan...

Strange that
there were "Michael Jackson is dead" twitters weeks before June 25, and
now there are twitters that he is alive. Its messed up!
2:24 PM Aug 27th from web

1. @DameElizabeth seeing what you wrote, maybe I have no right to feel how I do, but yet I just can't come to terms. Wish I could bring comfort4:04 PM Jun 26th from web in reply to DameElizabeth
  2. @DameElizabeth I can't.. there is no part of me allowing myself to believe this either. I am so sorry, I cannot imagine how you must feel4:00 PM Jun 26th from web in reply to DameElizabeth

1. I can't accept this... no part of me can comprehend this. Does not compute.

...How can you feel so alive in my heart still, Michael Jackson1:29 AM Jun 26th from web
  2. How
    can it be true? How can we all be so quick to believe reports NOW? We
    never did before. Michael Jackson can't be gone. So much life left6:17 PM Jun 25th from web

...Don't pay too much attention to Twitter posts otherwise you will lose sight.

So please explain how she knew about TII in june 23rd?

I m not saying 100% correct as I told on my first post, but...It sounds weird.

That I found the Arc of the Convenance...But, its the first time we see someone refering about TII prior 25th as a movie!

Its why Im asking you girls to help me to decypher! flower
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 pm

hmmmm...the topic is about the tweets before june 25th...
and this tweets are weird if you recall the past the last 10 weeks....

So...what's the reason for planning TII movie?
A DVD about the concerts...the real concerts would make sense...

and why shoot more than 100 hours of the rehearsals??? in HD????
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by illusionist Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Neverlandsfairy - are you talking about this tweet?

@KennyOrtegaBlog I just read that you are a film director. Wow what versatility. I'll have to read up on which films. TII =how I know boutu.11:25 PM Jun 22nd from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog

She could have been talking about the concerts.
illusionist
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:21 pm

she could, illusionist...
but the possibilty she's talking about TII as a movie is higher IMO....
some days before she talks about acting...

acting and being on stage as background dancer/singer is a difference for me...

she also tweeted:

@loveforalltime Well it's acting. It just comes with it. You get to be another person.Part of the territory.IStill get shy without a script.
4:34 AM Jun 22nd from web in reply to loveforalltime

Got my script!! Read through next Saturday AND performance in the evening (two separate productions) it's fun being busy doing what I LOVE~!
1:38 AM Jun 21st from web
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 pm

ilprincipe wrote:hmmmm...the topic is about the tweets before june 25th...
and this tweets are weird if you recall the past the last 10 weeks....

So...what's the reason for planning TII movie?
A DVD about the concerts...the real concerts would make sense...

and why shoot more than 100 hours of the rehearsals??? in HD????

She is workin in 2 productions it seems ,but as you said ALL about her tweets before june 25th.She just tweeted me well, cof cof "trying to do a damage control" , but too late, we saw her early tweets, and they really seems to be about TII.

Now she is playing K.O, denying ,saying to be a small production...Cause she never thought to be spotted, since her account when I found her, had just 14 followers, now seems 20.

FOR SURE SHE WILL DENY.But what we needed to know, was already found!

Altough as I said, Im not setting on STONE 100% I do not want to cause any frenzy.Its not me.However...Yes seems to be the first time we see someone talking about TII before his "death" Suspect

And also I recomend us to not stalk her, just check her tweets but not really follow, its not nice, dont you think?
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:35 pm

I agree with you...I watch her tweets...but I'm not an official follower....
I won't ask her anything...just saw that you (neverlandsfairy) tweeted to her..

But I still follow KO officially....but I never asked him things like "Is MJ still alive?"
I wrote him one time this: Dear Mr. O: Luv your tweets and looking forward to see TTI >director's cut< in Europe's biggest Imax in Nuremberg Smile

that has to mean nothing...I'm just as happy as him *lol*

btw..he tweeted 5 mins . ago about the TII trailer...coming up this month..
I'm still excited Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:44 pm

I said Ty and for her to have lucky. And I think she got surprised, and answered that to me, cause you know her profile is very modest, low number of followers, just real friends.And suddenly I caught her.So I think she needed to do well, some damage control!As the RTL video!Gosh even my mom who recently got a stroke, and has glaucoma, called me on the fone sayin she had noticed hugeeeeeee differences between the first and the second video.

So she is doing the same, maybe, another failed damage control action? But as I said, I do not want to raise any high hopes, or maybe we are reading too much...But that her tweet were weird, yes they are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weird!
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 am

[quote="Rachel"]
neverlandsfairy wrote:

~You Are Too Important!~

~Underestimating one's own Value and Importance to this World can be a Fatal Error~

~You Are Loved and Appreciated!~~Always!~

I love you Embarassed I love you

~I don't know quite what to think of all of these Twitter Messages!~

~On the one hand they ocurr before June 25th which makes them very Intriguing to all of us~

~On the other hand I worry about the Media's ability to manipulate on a Mass Scale~

~Media is Technology not just Television and Newspaper~

~Technology includes Internet~

~There are many,many people with alot of money who could manipulate/forge a fake Twitter account or page to seem like it's older than what it actually is~

~I'm not saying that that is what has happened here~

~I just don't know what to Believe~

~Other than Michael Is Alive!~

I love you Embarassed I love you Embarassed I love you
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 am

I don't think she's talking about the movie, but about the concerts. She says she knows about Kenny from TII (as a Producer/Director/Choreographer). Maybe I'm wrong... don't know...

Anyway, I found a few pics of her:

http://dipdive.com/member/Angelcdp/pictures/

There's one called 'AngelnEmmy'. I guess that's her with her daughter.

But I have absolutely NO idea what the whole 'fake vomit' thing is about...
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfromspain Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:39 am

Oh, and according to her YouTube Channel, she is from Canada and she's 34 years old. LOL.
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dancer1792 Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:44 am

neverlandsfairy wrote:@KennyOrtegaBlog I just read that you are a film director. Wow what versatility. I'll have to read up on which films. TII =how I know boutu.1:25 AM Jun 23rd from web in reply to KennyOrtegaBlog

That was such an
Unbelievably well. I AM AN ACTRESS :-D feels good 2sayabout 1 hour ago from web

So on June 23 she realized that KO was a film director, and then just a few days ago she says she is an actress (I guess she wasn't an actress before then). Could that mean that she was an actress in the TII movie that KO directed?

@fanfromspain- I agree that she is saying that she knows about him from TII, but I don't know if she means concert or movie. She is not clear on that part; it could be taken either way. Maybe that is how she wanted it.
dancer1792
dancer1792
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 167
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandsfairy Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:16 pm

So on June 23 she realized that KO was a film director, and then just a few days ago she says she is an actress (I guess she wasn't an actress before then). Could that mean that she was an actress in the TII movie that KO directed?

@fanfromspain- I agree that she is saying that she knows about him from TII, but I don't know if she means concert or movie. She is not clear on that part; it could be taken either way. Maybe that is how she wanted it.[/quote]

This is my doubt!You got exactly my point, she talks but not clearly.Its why I asked about help to decypher, cause in another tweet she implies to know Kenny back 2002, or at least seemed so.And for God sake he is the director of HSM!So being an actress she well, kind of need to know that, dont you think?Even more when she is a fan from MJ, and Ortega working for him for so long time.

I dunno, but that was weird her reference about TII-movie-Ortega-23rd on the same line, oh God it was! Rolling Eyes

But I need your minds together for us to solve it flower
neverlandsfairy
neverlandsfairy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:14 pm

its true ...there are so many ppl out there who try to make us believe things..and in the meantime im totally confused ....

also this person...who is this?

http://twitter.com/MediaRevenge

who the first from hoaxdeath.com has understood about Beatles next day after burial?

http://twitter.com/MediaRevenge/status/3777282604
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down