Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'

+12
Human_nature
ishealive
Rach
ballongiraf
Savannah
ilprincipe
hungry
Give.In.To.Me
PYT
EarthAngel90
Banessa
MJfan777
16 posters

Go down

Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World' Empty Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Music producer and Michael Jackson friend Rodney Jerkins says the King of Pop planned to "shock the world" with his comeback -- and that Michael said of his plans, "Wait until we show them what's next."

Michael died at age 50. He was in the midst of rehearsals for his tour.
Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/09/rodney_jerkins_michael_jackson.php#ixzz0QI6ZSIPd

____

and he will bounce bounce bounce
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World' Empty Re: Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:56 pm

MJalive wrote:Music producer and Michael Jackson friend Rodney Jerkins says the King of Pop planned to "shock the world" with his comeback -- and that Michael said of his plans, "Wait until we show them what's next."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/09/rodney_jerkins_michael_jackson.php#ixzz0QI6ZSIPd

____

If this is true (lets just say it is) I think its time for Michael to come back. The world will stand still, its gonna be insane. But can he beat the stupid media, and will they stop redicule him all the time?? Or will they just do it for a few months like now, and then get over it, and never write a singel thing about him ever again? How many people will actually trust the media, if they are going to hound him when he comes back??

Can Michael take the pressure? Cause its gonna be worse than ever before. Ohhh Im so worried about that

Back to top Go down

Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World' Empty Re: Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World'

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

MJalive wrote:Music producer and Michael Jackson friend Rodney Jerkins says the King of Pop planned to "shock the world" with his comeback -- and that Michael said of his plans, "Wait until we show them what's next."

____

And shock the world is exactly what he will do! cheers Thanks for posting this! Smile
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Not surprised ... there are some believers after all ... Keep The Faith !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:11 pm

I think this whole hoax has brought to light that the media no longer serves its initial purpose, it fabricates everything to the extreme. And with gossip sites and tabloid magazines being the more popular forms of "news" for many, its almost like reading a storybook with bizarre characters (celebrities) doing bizarre things. Sadly what used to be reliable news sources, i.e. CNN, most local newspapers, etc. have begun to do this as well. Nobody wants to be a real investigative reporter, everyone just reprints a sensationalized story printed on a rediculous gossip site and call it news. no, that is not news, thats people being lazy and cruel.

I myself stick to NPR for news, and when it comes to celebrities i read interviews or watch them online.

As far as the aftermath of his death I think more people will see the point hes trying to make, but the media may call him crazy and such and it could backlash. Im sure hes thought about it though, & I think he will have many more supporters than before his death. A lot of people/fans/supporters will come to defend him and i think everyone here has been doing a good job of that. At then end of the day, I think more people would like to see him alive rather than dead, hes really humanized himself through this in a lot of ways.
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Rodney Jerkins: Michael Planned to 'Shock the World' Gotwhupass

And I don't think MJ cares to much about what the media will think about this...he can definately handle his own..he's the King of Pop for crying out load!

Well..at least we all won't be shocked. For us it will be more of a relief..we can all resume normal sleep schedules again.

Last edited by Give.In.To.Me on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Even though I believe he's alive and he'll come back, I think I'll still be shocked. Surprised
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Banessa Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:17 pm

PYT wrote:I think this whole hoax has brought to light that the media no longer serves its initial purpose, it fabricates everything to the extreme. And with gossip sites and tabloid magazines being the more popular forms of "news" for many, its almost like reading a storybook with bizarre characters (celebrities) doing bizarre things. Sadly what used to be reliable news sources, i.e. CNN, most local newspapers, etc. have begun to do this as well. Nobody wants to be a real investigative reporter, everyone just reprints a sensationalized story printed on a rediculous gossip site and call it news. no, that is not news, thats people being lazy and cruel.

I myself stick to NPR for news, and when it comes to celebrities i read interviews or watch them online.

As far as the aftermath of his death I think more people will see the point hes trying to make, but the media may call him crazy and such and it could backlash. Im sure hes thought about it though, & I think he will have many more supporters than before his death. A lot of people/fans/supporters will come to defend him and i think everyone here has been doing a good job of that. At then end of the day, I think more people would like to see him alive rather than dead, hes really humanized himself through this in a lot of ways.

You took the words right out of my mouth! I agree with you with everything you said! Wink

@GITM lol! Love that can of whup Ass! cheers I agree with your post as well!

I think Michael has demonstrated throughout this ordeal that he not only knows how to play the game but he is on top of it and is redefining it to a whole new level! king
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:19 pm

PYT wrote:I think this whole hoax has brought to light that the media no longer serves its initial purpose, it fabricates everything to the extreme. And with gossip sites and tabloid magazines being the more popular forms of "news" for many, its almost like reading a storybook with bizarre characters (celebrities) doing bizarre things. Sadly what used to be reliable news sources, i.e. CNN, most local newspapers, etc. have begun to do this as well. Nobody wants to be a real investigative reporter, everyone just reprints a sensationalized story printed on a rediculous gossip site and call it news. no, that is not news, thats people being lazy and cruel.

I would defend him in a heartbeat.
If the media is trashing him again when he comes back, so help me God, I`ll walk right down to the televesion station, and defend him on worldwide TV. Mabye even give them a peace of my mind. I`ll be sure to walk away from there, with peace in my mind, and trying to cler mikes name.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:27 pm

I'm more concerned about the fans than the media ... the media has shut up! after ALL the hell they made in his life, that will be a sweet revenge! Twisted Evil Media is doing a ridiculous role in this 'death case'. Michael say we should not listen to the media ...especially tabloids like TMZ (WHO starts all it) ... so, he wll to proof that! i cant wait for this day. bounce
But, to me the problem are the fans most 'blinds', y know. cause if does not have a GOOOOOOD reason to this ... OMG! im afraid to imagine what will be the reaction of some fans Neutral
i'm rly rly scared about it!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Very well written. Congrats Smile
Couldn't have said it better.
Agree with all your points sunny
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:07 pm

MJalive wrote:I'm more concerned about the fans than the media ... the media has shut up! after ALL the hell they made in his life, that will be a sweet revenge! Twisted Evil Media is doing a ridiculous role in this 'death case'. Michael say we should not listen to the media ...especially tabloids like TMZ (WHO starts all it) ... so, he wll to proof that! i cant wait for this day. bounce
But, to me the problem are the fans most 'blinds', y know. cause if does not have a GOOOOOOD reason to this ... OMG! im afraid to imagine what will be the reaction of some fans Neutral

You know what, then they can go to hell if you ask me. if they cant understand why michael had to do this, something is wrong with them. Noone is allowed to blame Michael, God, be with those who will, cause im gonna defend him. If possible

Im sure it broke his heart, but he had to do it, This Thome guy, have been threatning Mike, im sure of this, he controlled his entire life, this is the only way Michael could get out of that.

I dont blame him, I completely uderstand. I just wish for Michhael to be alive, and safe, thats all that matters.

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Savannah Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 pm

MJalive wrote:I'm more concerned about the fans than the media ... the media has shut up! after ALL the hell they made in his life, that will be a sweet revenge! Twisted Evil Media is doing a ridiculous role in this 'death case'. Michael say we should not listen to the media ...especially tabloids like TMZ (WHO starts all it) ... so, he wll to proof that! i cant wait for this day. bounce

I have thought about that also, but I am POSITIVE that Michael has a good reason for what he has done. There is no way that he would of done this if not. I know we have all thrown our theories out there as to why we think Michael has faked his death, but you know...it might be something so "out there" or something so unbelievable, that we might be in total shock, and not a one of us ever even considered??? I'm sure that it will all be explained and make total sense when it is time. I just wish the time would speed up a little. (lol) I hope that makes you feel better. Wink
Savannah
Savannah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

oh, cant wait to see what you have in store for us, Michael Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:47 am

ballongiraf wrote:oh, cant wait to see what you have in store for us, Michael Smile

I know, it's so exciting! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

OH BTW Ballon, I still giggle everytime I see your signature! I can imagine Michael doing the hair flick and everything HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:51 am

Rachel wrote:
ballongiraf wrote:oh, cant wait to see what you have in store for us, Michael Smile

I know, it's so exciting! I'm like a kid on Christmas Eve!

OH BTW Ballon, I still giggle everytime I see your signature! I can imagine Michael doing the hair flick and everything HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

lol! i can hear him say "because you're worth it cheers "

Ok, after the burial (which was the lowest low for many so far) , there has been so many clues! I cant believe it.
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 am

Savannah wrote:

I have thought about that also, but I am POSITIVE that Michael has a good reason for what he has done. There is no way that he would of done this if not. I know we have all thrown our theories out there as to why we think Michael has faked his death, but you know...it might be something so "out there" or something so unbelievable, that we might be in total shock, and not a one of us ever even considered??? I'm sure that it will all be explained and make total sense when it is time. I just wish the time would speed up a little. (lol) I hope that makes you feel better. Wink

oh thank you dear Savannah!
did u saw my theory??
so, i rly believe is happening some like that... i believe he was 'obliged' to do it.
But sometimes i read comments abut 'movie theory' or that michael did it for his interest, without a logical reason and i dton say it for me, cause i rly believe he is alive (since 29 june) and i support him in everything but who is close mind simply close the eyes to so much wrong thins happening, they CAN'T to accept the fact that michael have faked his death. they cant to accept the fact that they are making a fool role Very Happy

michael have a gold heart. i CAN NOT imagine insanity like michael as dave dave. everything has its limit, especially when it involves feelings!
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:52 am

@PYT I love your post and I couldn't agree with you more.

Just a little observation If we are to believe MJ is dead and he planned to shock the world with his TII concerts, in my opinion how is a concert going to shock the world! I'm in no way being disrespectful but a concert would entertain me and i'd love nothing more than to see him live but I wouldn't call it shocking.
A comeback from beyond the grave... well this would certainly shock me!
I'm so looking forward to him coming back, I just wish he'd hurry up.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:57 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:02 am

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

I would defend him in a heartbeat.
If the media is trashing him again when he comes back, so help me God, I`ll walk right down to the televesion station, and defend him on worldwide TV. Mabye even give them a peace of my mind. I`ll be sure to walk away from there, with peace in my mind, and trying to cler mikes name.

I'm right there with you!!

Sorry I'm Crying or Very sad at the moment, listening to one of my fave MJ songs. I put my iPod on shuffle and the first song that came up - 'You Are Not Alone'. Crying or Very sad
I miss him so much and I feel my heart is breaking now.

JB.
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:04 am

I agree with you Human Nature, what i'm saying is people are coming out saying MJ wanted to shock the world, we believe MJ faked his death to shock the world but non-believers really think he is dead so wouldn't they be wondering how a concert would shock the world.

Seems like these stories are little hints on what's to come in the future from MJ.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:16 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:11 pm

I think that he's been obviously planning some kind of a "back from the dead" movie/tour thing for a while now and that's what's likely going to happen in october...That really IS something no one's ever done before! MJ is the real Innovator. LOL! Smile

And I'm also actually really afraid of the fans reactions too...Those of us who KNOW what's going on and that this was all planned and we could see that he was probably coming back are fine. We already know at least part of the truth, we may not know exactly WHY he did it but I'm sure he will tell us when he does comes back. But the fans who really believe he is dead and have believed that for MONTHS now are going to have a really hard time understanding his reasons for doing this.That's what I fear the most. I REALLY hope and believe they wont turn against him though....if they've stood by him through all those years and all those hard times they should do it this time as well. And I know most of his fans ARE very loyal!
And I think that this whole thing has kind of been Michael's revenge to the media. And I support him doing this completely, if he felt it really was necessary. I think his reasons will be good.
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:23 pm

MJ has the most loyal fans out of any celebrity, many people call it a "cult"
The reason for this is he loves his fans it's that simple, other celebrities I feel love themselves too much to possibly love their fans.
I think non-believers will love MJ even more. If the non-believers truely were fans then they will still love him and respect him even more for the genius that he is.
My worry is the people who aren't fans will turn abusive, there are so many people out there that like nothing more than to cause trouble I fear they will be abusive and aggressive. I pray this won't happen, his comeback needs to be a celebration and a major one at that and a big sigh of relief for us...

Out of all the celebritities in the world MJ is the most famous of all, he was hunted and treated like dirt by the press/media and I will defend him forever and he has every right to get his revenge on the media and the haters. Look at all the crap that has been written about him since he "died" I really feel like he's giving the media the rope and they will eventually hang themselves.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 pm

I will be always there, happier than ever.

Always.
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm

~: THIS IS IT :~

We have but ONE LIFE TO LIVE....

~: WAKE UP :~

IT takes Michael hoaxing his death for GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS....

DON'T WAIT TIL IT'S TOO LATE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR OTHERS...

:~ THIS IS IT ~:

I love you
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:05 pm

MJ that's lovely and very true.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:07 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:
~: THIS IS IT :~

We have but ONE LIFE TO LIVE....

IT takes Michael hoaxing his death for GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS....

DON'T WAIT TIL IT'S TOO LATE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR OTHERS...

:~ THIS IS IT ~:

I love you

How beautiful!!! I love you zillions Smile xoxo
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down