Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute!

+7
EarthAngel90
Jade Cat
dunno_it
ishealive
Pammy
YveLoVesMJ
Truth_or_Dare
11 posters

Go down

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Empty MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute!

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 pm

Boy do these people know how to choose their words! MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_rolleyes Sorry if it was already posted but I didn't see it anywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51PNhWBmBlk
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Empty Re: MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute!

Post by YveLoVesMJ Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Jermaine seems so fake to me Rolling Eyes
YveLoVesMJ
YveLoVesMJ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Empty Re: MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute!

Post by Pammy Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:59 pm

Very Happy Speechless....Speechless thats how you make me feel
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:12 pm

To me it was like they were being careful of every word they spoke incase they'd let something slip!! They didn't once mention the word hologram!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 pm

"I'm sure that somehow he will find a way to be with us on this evening singing and dancing along...just like he always did." It doesn't seem like they're sure he's gonna be there. Are they not sure yet if he should come out now or wait longer? I'm assuming that if they meant a hologram or a recording of Michael they would have said" he will be there" instead of "he will find a way to be there somehow." I hope this makes sense; it does in my head MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_razz I don't know how to explain it better...
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Lol Truth or dare, oh god Jermaine just keep talking please!!
We need to hear more from Jermaine, La Toya & Joe Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Now that the King of Pop, his greatest rival, is gone, he can be in the spotlight again!! Yeah, a superstar, Jermaine Jackson!
Well, not for long, fellow, your time is limited, you'd better use it to the fullest! MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_geek
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:"I'm sure that somehow he will find a way to be with us on this evening singing and dancing along...just like he always did." It doesn't seem like they're sure he's gonna be there. Are they not sure yet if he should come out now or wait longer? I'm assuming that if they meant a hologram or a recording of Michael they would have said" he will be there" instead of "he will find a way to be there somehow." I hope this makes sense; it does in my head MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_razz I don't know how to explain it better...

It does make sence Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Cat Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 pm

dunno_it wrote:Now that the King of Pop, his greatest rival, is gone, he can be in the spotlight again!! Yeah, a superstar, Jermaine Jackson!
Well, not for long, fellow, your time is limited, you'd better use it to the fullest! MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_geek

Oh yes definitely! Jermaine pisses me off too...I think Michael was always WAY too nice to him...But then he's always tried to be nice to everyone, even to Martin Bashir!
Jade Cat
Jade Cat
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:07 pm

Martin Bashir, can go and rot in hell for all I care.. I hate that snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:20 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
Truth_or_Dare wrote:"I'm sure that somehow he will find a way to be with us on this evening singing and dancing along...just like he always did." It doesn't seem like they're sure he's gonna be there. Are they not sure yet if he should come out now or wait longer? I'm assuming that if they meant a hologram or a recording of Michael they would have said" he will be there" instead of "he will find a way to be there somehow." I hope this makes sense; it does in my head MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_razz I don't know how to explain it better...

It does make sence MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_smile

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Lol
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:21 pm

This again ... so past it ... Jermaine ... I will not say anything !
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm

did anyone notice how his outfit looks ALOT like the fashion statements of michael?
i think he is really wanting to be noticed,and step in michaels shoes,and the one announcer guy says michael WILL be on stage performing with jermaine,and then jermaine,says the line about somehow he will blahblahblah,hmmmmmm
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:50 pm

dunno_it wrote:Now that the King of Pop, his greatest rival, is gone, he can be in the spotlight again!! Yeah, a superstar, Jermaine Jackson!

jermaine has many rivals. he is like number 55354546464 in the pop biz and to me he always has been a one hit wonder from that duet song back in the 80s with pia zadora. he should move to the farm where frank stallone, another ohw lives
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJfan777 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:57 pm

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL

0:13 FUNNY!

i cant stop laughing, sorry!

JERMA SHOW! MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_cheers
MJfan777
MJfan777
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 316
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth_or_Dare Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:06 pm

MJalive wrote:HA HA HA HA HA HA HA LOL

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_lol MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_lol MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_lol I just noticed that! LMFAO!!!
Truth_or_Dare
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Truth_or_Dare wrote:

MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_lol MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_lol MJ on stage one last time at Vienna Tribute! Icon_lol I just noticed that! LMFAO!!!
Same here!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm

LMAOXD - I saw that too ... I was giggling !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down