Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

+10
endlessfire
Human_nature
dirty_diana
DreamsComeTrue
beverleyflossy
flory24
mjthelegendlives
jpresley
EarthAngel90
nlb
14 posters

Go down

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Empty The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

Post by nlb Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:55 pm

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

Posted Sep 9th 2009 1:45AM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson
's kids won't be attending a swanky school in Los Angeles after all -- the family has decided to keep them enrolled at the one learning facility they are very familiar with ... home.
A source extremely close to the situation tells us the decision was made not to enroll Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince at the Buckley School-- where Tito's three kids attended -- so they could continue being home schooled by the same tutors they had under Michael's supervision.

The only difference -- their home is now the Jackson's place in Encino, not Michael's place in Holmby Hills.

We're told the Jackson family is pulling out all the stops to recreate a "normal" school environment -- they're even building a school yard, complete with a volleyball court, so the kids can enjoy P.E. time. The kids will also go on field trips and have a designated "lunch hour" in between classes.

Last edited by nlb on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Empty Re: The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

Post by EarthAngel90 Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Michael is ALIVE! he didn't change the location of where the children should be !!!!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Empty Re: The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works

Post by jpresley Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 am

Raise your hand if you're shocked by this latest revelation. If not, raise two!!! The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:06 am

jpresley wrote:Raise your hand if you're shocked by this latest revelation. If not, raise two!!! The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Lol The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:15 am

hehe...I'm glad... The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by flory24 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 am

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Lol
flory24
flory24
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 am

if the kids had gone to school what would of happened when Michael returned, they certainly would not of been able to stay enrolled there. So in my oppinion whats the use of upsetting the routine that the kids know so well only to return to it when their father comes back. Michael has had a lot to do with this and i think that the thought of them going to school had to be brought up just to keep the hoax going because they knew many people would be questioning the reason why the kids were still being home tutored.
I wonder if their tutor is called Mrs Doubtfire The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Lol
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:25 am

beverleyflossy wrote:
I wonder if their tutor is called Mrs Doubtfire The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Lol

haha yes, Robin Williams' image came to my mind after reading that article...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 am

A source extremely close to the situation tells us the decision was made not to enroll Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince at the Buckley School

How close? Like maybe...their own father?!?! Michael himself told you? yessss
This is getting better and better!

Nice job TMZ! We were asking for clues and...here we have it!!! Thanks

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Addemo16
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:38 am

Could be nothing BUT look how TMZ referred to the children this time:
Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince

I could be wrong but don't they usually refer to them as Prince, Paris, and Blanket?
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:42 am

nlb wrote:Could be nothing BUT look how TMZ referred to the children this time:
Michael Jr., Paris, and Prince

I could be wrong but don't they usually refer to them as Prince, Paris, and Blanket?

Yes!
Well, this is strange! Why would TMZ change the names of the kids if we all know them as Prince, Paris and Blanket?! The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_scratch Can you find any clue in here?
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:48 am

I know that at one point the question was raised about their BCs being real because both boys were referred to as Prince and only Blanket was given the legal name of Prince. Michael Jr was always called Prince, but not his legal name, at least that is the way I understood it to be.

Last edited by nlb on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:51 am

@nlb: You're right. Prince is actually named after Michael and is only called Prince as a nickname. Blanket's given name is Prince.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 am

Maybe "A Source extremely close to the situation" was sick of his kids names being wrong and needed to put the records straight, wonder if these will be the names TMZ use from now on, will have to keep an eye on that one me thinks.
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:32 am

I stand corrected The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_redface. I went back and looked through some of TMZ's articles with the children's names in them and for the most part TMZ does refer to them as Michael Jr, Paris, and Prince. I was surprised actually. The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Affraid

I'll have to start paying closer attention when I read to see who refers to the children by their given names and who doesn't.
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:47 am

Whoaaa.... This is some awesome information!

I have to admit, I was a little worried of how the children would fit into a normal school, considering that they've been home schooled ever since they were little. And how Mike wouldn't let that happen if he were alive. He would ensure that the children were safe, comfortable and in a familiar environment until his return.

AND LO AND BEHOLD! A source EXTREMELY close to the situation had to do with the making of this decision! Who else?? Considering that if it were Katherine or Diana or whoever, they would've named them in the article. But, this anon just screams THE CHILDREN'S FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike has planned everything out so perfectly. It's like watching a perfectly sculpted masterpiece unraveling itself.
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:28 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:35 am

So everyone has called him Prince for the last 12 years and now we are calling his brother Prince and him Michael Jr.? Didn't Michael call him Prince?
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:37 am

endlessfire wrote:So everyone has called him Prince for the last 12 years and now we are calling his brother Prince and him Michael Jr.? Didn't Michael call him Prince?

he did. He calls them Prince, paris and blanket.....
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by endlessfire Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:43 am

If I was Michael I would be annoyed with this. I call my youngest by his middle name and get pissy when someone calls him by his first name. As the parent you are supposed to be able to decide what your children are called. BTW how could the children have taken 'a field trip' out of public eye to be with their hidden father if they were enrolled in a typical school? It all seems to work out rather nicely!
endlessfire
endlessfire
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:00 am

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:42 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:46 am

This is very uplifting news. I was hoping that the children would continue to be homeschooled.

1. Because it was Michael's preference, so I'm glad he still gets the say so.
2. Because I didn't want the children hounded by the papparazzi everyday going to and from school.
3. Just because I feel really protective of children.

I know that they will be happier not being thrust in an environment they have never experienced before. Especially after such an eventful summer.

The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_cheers
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:05 am

I think this is great news for the kids. However, I am a little concerned with how the family is spending Michael's money. It seems to me that they can't spend enough of it fast enough. Putting a volleyball court on the grounds seems a little extreme.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:07 am

But then again if this is all Michael's doing then I don't have an issue with any of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:11 am

I knew they would not put them in a normal school, ohh I just cried, with happy tears. This is the best thing happent for days now. The beautiful babies, is been protectet The Jackson Kids' Education -- Home Works Icon_smile. Going on field trips, Oh I love that. Now I can relax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down