Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there

+5
Human_nature
phoenix
Sweet1
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
zembla
9 posters

Go down

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Empty Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there

Post by zembla Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:47 am

While browsing on mhjd I bumped into this post. Very interesting. Credit goes to Katrinapl!
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/hoax-death/important-a-big-tip-please-read-it
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Empty Re: Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:04 am

Very good find!

I remember seeing that. The eyes and the word LIE stood out back then.

Now, in looking more intently, I see the shadow on the floor and the rabbit. To me the shadow looks like "someone" on the cross/crucified...and perhaps the rabbit symbolizes Easter/resurrection.

OH....and I just thought, going w/ the Easter theme, the white lillies at the "burial".... were they Easter Lillies?? !!

:~ We Will Be Here ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Empty Re: Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:26 am

This is a great find. Criss Angel and MJ were friends. I don't believe it's coincidental at all. Clues about MJ's comeback hidden in Criss Angel's promo. Brilliant and very clever. Criss looking like the Resurrected Christ, Rabbits ( How the World celebrates Easter), the black shiny pants Criss wears and the word Believe with LIE highlighted. The eyes have it too. It kind of goes hand in hand with the temperment of Funeral. Remember! some of his dancers taking pics before one of his shots with smiles on their faces. Footage of ppl getting out of their limousines, talking amongst themselves on cell phones. I still can't get beyond LaToya wearing that backout dress. Where did she think she was going? She knew she was in a screen shot. Yeah! MJ is alive alright. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

oh i am sorry guys but this is the best example that people try to find MJ clues in everything they see and they look TOO close into some things...

i am a big Mindfreak fan and the shadow is Criss Angel himself levitating (like in one episode from one building to another) - and yes he always does it in Jesus position https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwB27PsCluY&feature=related

in some of his stunts are involved blood and stuff and the eyes on the poster are his own..

the rabbit is probably from alice in wonderland (because its all about wonder) and the hats are symbol of each classig magician...

and the scenery with this desert is intro from mindfreak

i absolutly believe that MJ is alive but this poster is 100% criss angel- gothic style
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by zembla Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:32 am

@ Phoenix: thanks for clearing this up! Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Icon_cheers
zembla
zembla
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 am

zembla wrote:@ Phoenix: thanks for clearing this up! Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Icon_cheers

you are welcome :-)i just think that clues are not hidden everywhere...

and the thoughts above are my personal opinion after watching 3 seasons of Mindfreak LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:37 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 am

i just think that its important to keep that "healthy scepticism"

why
search for clues in Criss Angels poster which he made for his Las Vegas
show when we have the memorial, burial and the whole things about
Michael going on now, you know- Michael is actually in so many articles
and newspapers like no celebrity ever i guess....

besides i dont
think that many ppl know who criss angel is- most of my friends never
heared his name..lol....so why put clues on his poster?

as i
said its just my point of view- if somebody is convinced that criss
have something to do with it than it absolutly okay with me Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Icon_biggrin

PS. i wished i could see that Believe show live, i love Criss's work
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 am

Interesting. I saw the topic. To be honest, Chris Angel... sometimes is creeping me out really out. I saw a few things that he did and I was freaked out really bad. Even if all its an ilussion I am scared of this things.

Curiously, Michael is friend will all the magicians we know: David Copperfield, David Blaine, Chriss Angel...
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:01 am

Wonder why the topic is no longer available now. Why are they deleting everything?
Can someone post the pic of the poster?
Instead of linking to their site, maybe we can just post it within the post.. Smile Just a siggestio....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:24 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:36 am

Human_nature wrote:
MJJ Love wrote:Wonder why the topic is no longer available now. Why are they deleting everything?
Can someone post the pic of the poster?
Instead of linking to their site, maybe we can just post it within the post.. Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Icon_smile Just a siggestio....

poster of BeLIEve

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Crissangel

Thank you for posting Human nature! I'm glad to see that you're back my friend!
What would we do without you?

If they "Why, Why?", Tell, em' that it's HUMAN NATURE, Why Why, Why they do me that way.,.... LOL

Hmmm, So we have David Blaine and Chris Angels newest posters with the EYES, and all kinds of symbols and message all over the posters. Very Interesting....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:40 am

Phoenix, thanks for your insight! Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Icon_smile
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:04 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Phoenix, thanks for your insight! Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Icon_smile

lol you are welcome haha
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 pm

Phoenis, Thank you for correction to my thoery. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Sweet1 wrote:Phoenis, Thank you for correction to my thoery. Keep the Faith!

well i woulnt say correction its just my opinion based on watching the show :-)
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainJaneway Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:15 pm

There is something on the floor that looks like blood too. it is on the right side.
CaptainJaneway
CaptainJaneway
Silver Member
Silver Member

Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://michaeljacksonisalive.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:21 pm

WoooT! That poster sent shivers down my spine!

When I saw the rabbit, I thought of Easter = resurrection....and it's making the "hush"-sign....which makes it look like some sort of warning to the viewer (us), not to give too much away about the resurrection or the 'person' behind the curtain doing his trick....and then there's the rest of the poster.....WoW, that's all I can say right now....this is TOO weird! Gonna have to sleep on this one! Once again....WOW!
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:23 pm

CaptainJaneway wrote:There is something on the floor that looks like blood too. it is on the right side.

You're right. A puddle of blood on the right side.

And I also noticed, how the head of the shadow has a pointy shape.......Peter Pan's hat also has this shape!

OMG, this is sooooo weird! affraid lol!

edit: plus the pigeons, which refer to.....FREEDOM (imo)
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:23 am

I must admit I find it too good to be true, that we would find this many Hoax-related clues in Chriss Angel's poster for his BELIEVE-show, but on the other hand, I find it difficult NOT to look for clues, since I've always had a hard time believing in coincidence. So just for fun's sake here are some observations (credited accordingly):

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Crissangelj

The eyes
Seen before in the artwork for MJ’s Dangerous album (and if I remember correctly, he used this on other occasions as well).

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Dangerouseyes

BELIEVE
Bolded LIE (emphasis on believing the lie or NOT to believe the lie).

Cirque Du Soleil
Circus of the Sun (reminded me of the ‘clue’: the sun shines on everyone or something like that.

The Pidgeons
Representing Freedom. (16 at first glance, but 5 of them are winged hats, so 11 pidgeons). If all counted as pidgeons, the amount would be 16 (1+6=7)

5 Winged Hats
Magician’s hats?

Floating person
Resurrected / descending from the sky = return. Person moving upwards could imply being enlightened (having found the truth).

Red Curtain
The man behind the curtain + the red curtain at the O2 announcement.

White Rabbit
As in Alice in Wonderland’s…follow the white rabbit (in order to find the truth or as in Easter = resurrection of Christ.

Hush-gesture made by rabbit
Be quiet about (A) man behind the curtain doing his thing or (B) be quiet about the truth.

Rabbit’s Ear + Shadow
The ear is folded a bit, yet it’s shadow isn’t (perhaps reference to MJ’s ear discrepancies?)

Peter pan-shaped head of Shadow
Shaped like Peter Pan wearing his pointy hat.

Christ-pose of Shadow (presenting pose)
Typical for Chris Angel, but also for MJ (check out some of his performances). Chris (imo) refers to the Christ-pose. MJ used it more as a presenter pose, to give credit to those on stage with him (dancers, children, etc). Pose also seen on the memorial-booklet.

Cracks in the floor
Exposing the media / ground breaking?

Background Hats on Sticks (not too sure about this one)
Charlie Chaplin-like hats referring to entertainer?

Blood on Floor
As I’ve read blood is a returning ‘prop’ in Chris’s performances, but could also refer to the bloody shirt in MJ’s closet, or to crime in general…

Credit for the red-colored observations goes to seeingclues at MJHD:

Some more things I found over at MJHD:

Amongst the cracks on the floor numbers can be seen:

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Numbershidden

Criss Angel's 'Believe' poster and hidden clues in there Numbersshown

(Credit for the above pics goes to everywonder at MJHD)

Personally I can interpret the number on the left as both 25 and 28 (the figure 8 would be somewhat imcomplete). The number on the right can either be 31 or 32 IMO)
Interesting fact or not fact at all, I don’t know:

MJ went to see Criss Angel's show in April. In Cris's show he faked his death and went off in an ambulance… Criss was also supposed to be involved in helping with magic for the concerts…

Some links related to Chriss Angel’s involvement with MJ:

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/apr/02/michael-jackson-plans-attend-criss-angels-embeliev/

http://www.magician.org/portal/node/784

Here it’s denied:

http://www.vegasdeluxe.com/blogs/luxe-life/2009/may/11/criss-angel-denies-london-reports-hes-michael-jack/

Here it’s confirmed:
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people/news/article_1475826.php/Michael_Jackson_dumps_Copperfield_for_Angel

I’m gonna leave it at that, before I totally fry my noodle. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down