Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated

+32
darkfeather
PinkLizard
CantlivewithoutMJ
rowdyangel
MiaPaparazzi
jpresley
ballongiraf
Smelly
yaya
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
bexuk
Human_nature
just_friend
little fairy90
ilprincipe
Grazzia
jflem18
StenniZ
MJJ1982
PYT
anotherpartofme
White_Orchid
GirlSaturday
Give.In.To.Me
DreamsComeTrue
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
EarthAngel90
Sweet1
MJsSuperflyPYT
dunno_it
MJJ Love
Banessa
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Empty Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated

Post by Banessa Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm

MJ the Hologram???
“To be or not To be? That is the question”

Give.In.To.Me and I worked together on this theory. However, the original idea belongs to her. I am posting it here for the both of us. This is just our theory on what we think will happen in the Vienna Concert tribute! Based on the information we have included and a lot of imagination and Hope! Wink

Here it goes. We have all heard about the Vienna concert taking place on September 26. We have heard Jermaine talk about it and promote it. So finally we get a glimpse of what the performers line up can look like. We have heard the talk about big stars participating right? Here is the link to the website from where we will be quoting you can find the line up here.

http://www.tribute2009.com/show.asp

Now on to business, what are we going or what can we expect to see in the Vienna tribute. Keep in mind that this event will be televised worldwide.

This theory basically involves the idea of a 3D MJ hologram taking the stage in Vienna singing a duet with Jermaine (We know the idea is not that nice but please stay w/us) in order for you to understand the idea here is this video that GITM found on an Elvis 3D hologram. The idea of 3D is that the audience at home sees a hologram and the live audience sees an impersonator.

Okay so after watching the video you can see that the hologram can actually pass for the real thing (on TV) and for the live audience they used the impersonator. Please note the highlighted words. The following are excerpts taken from the Vienna tribute website. The link is above!

“THE SENSATION: Michael Jackson is on stage one last time (definition of Sensation)

Sensation:
• A state of intense public interest and excitement:
• A cause of such interest and excitement. See synonyms at wonder.

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.” (What is possible?)

“THE TRIBUTE will bring Michael’s Original Dancers on stage. And make millions of fans feel that they once again attend a Michael Jackson concert.”

Here in this words we have been told that Michael will be on stage once more, performing just as he has done it before for all his fans. Do we really believe Michael will be there in Vienna? Do we believe Michael will perform with Jermaine? Do we believe Michael will be a hologram? The answer is Yes and No.

Here is why. We are believers, we believe, Michael is ALIVE, right? Okay, so than can we imagine the stage is shaped as crown? It is! Yes, a crown. The stage is as Jermaine said “Be fitting for a King”. There is no way that stage was designed for a performer other than MJ himself. We will include a picture so that you can see it or just go the link above.

The lights are deemed the curtains open and at the end of the stage you see Jermaine walking out by himself. Only to be join by “MJ’s 3D hologram”. The crowd of course goes wild! People are actually looking at this hologram and are trying to figure out why it looks so real? Hahaha! We know why it looks real, because that is Michael Jackson, himself. Wink Can you feel the sensation?

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Stage3 Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Stage2

Think about it why else would the tribute tickets cost so much money $800US. I would not pay that amount to just see a Hologram or to see Jermaine sing the two versions of Smile! We also don’t think they are charging so much money for a regular tribute either. So there has to be more or “someone” in the tribute; which, is worth paying that amount of money to see!

Will people in the audience be able to realize this? Probably not, will Michael reveal himself there and then? Probably…it would make sense being that the “This is It” movie tickets go on sale the day after the Vienna tribute. You ask, how can we know for sure the hologram is the real Michael if he doesn’t announce it there? How about a clue? Perhaps an “accidental” touch from Jermaine to the “Hologram”, yes it does sound farfetched but if Michael is not going to reveal himself there, we better believe that we will be getting a huge clue during the performance as to Michael being alive and coming back home soon!

The idea of the hologram was introduced by the Jackson family. They have seen the Elvis 3D hologram MJ being a huge fan, decided that he too can pull the stunt. But he wouldn’t use a regular impersonator he is going to use himself and see just how far he can take it. After all, he is known for having a lot of impersonators worldwide and he, himself can try and pass for one.

What will be the gain from this tribute in Vienna? 1. MJ reveals the hoax 2. Another clue is given but this time it won’t be just any clue it has to be a HUGE clue. The reason for this is that MJ needs to plant the seed that he faked his death. Not everyone thinks like we do, not everyone believes MJ is alive. But, we do believe his alive! So we know what to look for during the performance. We know that we are able to get/understand the smallest clues given to us. However, for those who don’t believe MJ to be alive the clue needs to be a shocker! Wink

So what are we saying?
We are saying to look at the Vienna tribute with an open mind and when you see the “hologram” ask yourself “could this really be MJ”. You will get your answer. We have ours and we can’t wait for the day when once again we see the Master doing his best! Claiming his reign as “The King of Entertainment” and taking the World by Storm only like he can! We love you more Michael and we can’t wait to see you perform in Vienna! In his own words “The best is yet to come” and “This is it, this really is it”. Wink

Psst Look at the “This is It” poster recently released. Does it give you the feeling that you are seeing a hologram? Wink

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated 28372055

Thanks to Michael and the Jackson family for the roles they play in this Event/Movie… Wink Yes we do think they are all in it! They are all playing a role in this epic and classic event! They are good actors because they have made us dislike them but also like them once you believe they are in it and are only doing what they have to do to help Michael. These are Janet’s words “To you Michael is an icon to us Michael is Family” Blood is always thicker than water!

If they finally decide to go on with the Vienna tribute show, this is what we think, could happen. Very Happy Wink

Please view the two links to the videos that Give.in.To.Me posted in her post below!

Last edited by Banessa on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banessa
Banessa

Aantal berichten : 708
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Empty Re: Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated

Post by MJJ Love Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:52 pm

I really, really like and embrace your theory in regards to the VIENNA SHOW and I hope this goes down as stated above or in a similar fashion.
This would be the MOST TOP RATED SHOW EVER! HAA! Can ou just imagine the mayhem?

That's probably why they are doing this show so far awayyyyyy.

Great theory.. I love it!
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Empty Re: Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated

Post by dunno_it Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:06 pm

hmmm, I just hope we are not going to see MJ from the 80s on stage. He was the most popular in the 80's and Jermaine suggested "as fans loved him". Did he mean using his image from that period? if yes, then I will be devastated!!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJsSuperflyPYT Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Very interesting...good job you two. Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_smile
MJsSuperflyPYT
MJsSuperflyPYT
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:12 pm

dunno_it wrote:hmmm, I just hope we are not going to see MJ from the 80s on stage. He was the most popular in the 80's and Jermaine suggested "as fans loved him". Did he mean using his image from that period? if yes, then I will be devastated!!

I couldn't agree more. Ever since the Memorial Service all you have seen is pics of him from 2 decades ago. Excuse me! He did have an awesome career beyond the eighties. Aside, from the fact that is not the way he looked in May 2009 when they all met at a restaurant to celebrate their parent's anniversary. ( I am sorry but Jermaine just gets under my skin). Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by dunno_it Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:25 pm

In addition, we must be allowed to see the recent Mikey, not the 80's version for Banessa and Give.In.To.Me theory to be true...HOPE SO!!
dunno_it
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm

I am hoping it is Modern Michael , not 80's Michael ... I would be destavated & lose all hope ... seriously , the fans at least deserve Modern Michael .... All my hope is going to Banessa & G.I.T.M.'s Theory.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 pm

.... <----- Doesn't mind '80s Mikey! Or '60s Mikey....any decade Mike is fine w/ me...! LOL

Great theory, you two.

The This IS IT poster: Did you take into account the huge camera lens in the middle of Mike's body on the poster, and the crown (lighting) between his lower legs/shoes. And who is he hugging (see his left arm on the poster)?? Last but not least, the stage lighting coming from his "face"....to me that means he's BEHIND it...ALL!!!
:~ It doesn't get any better... ~:
Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Herz
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:57 pm

That was a great theory! In order to become true, we must see Michael from 2008-2009 (maybe he gain some weight)! If not, there will be a hologram or an impersonator!

I wonder what will he wear!

And I also think he will not reveal himself so early!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Give.In.To.Me Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:09 pm

Thank you so much for embracing our theory. These two videos will help you see how much 2009 MJ looked like 1993 MJ and how easy this would be to pull off.

First..the rehearsal MJ pause this vid at 1:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b54tTBU_u7k

Now 1993 MJ pause this vid at 2:18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MCXKPlG8Uc

COMPARE!!!!
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:25 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Thank you so much for embracing our theory. These two videos will help you see how much 2009 MJ looked like 1993 MJ and how easy this would be to pull off.

COMPARE!!!!

Well! to me it looks like time stood still for 16 yrs. It's quite uncanny! Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Give.In.To.Me wrote:Thank you so much for embracing our theory. These two videos will help you see how much 2009 MJ looked like 1993 MJ and how easy this would be to pull off.

COMPARE!!!!

Thanks for the vids! He is always young and beautiful! (and damn sexy!!!)
I just can't wait to analize every single second from that tribute!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:53 pm

I like this. It would explain the ticket prices and justification for the concert. I'm also reminded of a really great hologram that was created between Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole for the song "Unforgettable". Where is Natalie going to be on September 26th? Vienna ...performing at the tribute...lol.

I am still puzzled as to why the other brothers aren't as involved with the tribute. Now a real twist to the hologram plot would be if all of the brothers do show up. Jermaine continues to lead everyone on about them being a no-show and that he will sing the duet with MJ. That's a set-up for the big surprise. All of the performers have done their thing and the show comes to a close. Jermaine walks back on stage to thank everyone including those who helped putthe tribute together. At this time, everyone is anticipating the duet. Jermaine knows this and is stalling with the thank you's etc. Suddenly he gets a wide grin on his face and says that he has one last surprise for the audience. He invites the brothers out and tells the audience that the duet wil now be a medley of Jacksons songs. The audience is excited and is still focused on the hologram plot but now count on it including all of the Jackson brothers. They are now on stage doing a grand finale medley simiilar to MJ's 30th anniversary show. The last song of the medley is "I'll Be There". Suddenly the hologram morphs into MJ and the crowd experiences the jaw dropping reaction that MJ wanted. The Jacsksons wrap up the song and quickly exit the stage without a word amidst sheer pandemonium from the shocked audience.

Banessa wrote:
MJ the Hologram???
“To be or not To be? That is the question”

Give.In.To.Me and I worked together on this theory. However, the original idea belongs to her. I am posting it here for the both of us. This is just our theory on what we think will happen in the Vienna Concert tribute! Based on the information we have included and a lot of imagination and Hope! Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink

Here it goes. We have all heard about the Vienna concert taking place on September 26. We have heard Jermaine talk about it and promote it. So finally we get a glimpse of what the performers line up can look like. We have heard the talk about big stars participating right? Here is the link to the website from where we will be quoting you can find the line up here.

http://www.tribute2009.com/show.asp

Now on to business, what are we going or what can we expect to see in the Vienna tribute. Keep in mind that this event will be televised worldwide.

This theory basically involves the idea of a 3D MJ hologram taking the stage in Vienna singing a duet with Jermaine (We know the idea is not that nice but please stay w/us) in order for you to understand the idea here is this video that GITM found on an Elvis 3D hologram. The idea of 3D is that the audience at home sees a hologram and the live audience sees an impersonator.

Okay so after watching the video you can see that the hologram can actually pass for the real thing (on TV) and for the live audience they used the impersonator. Please note the highlighted words. The following are excerpts taken from the Vienna tribute website. The link is above!

“THE SENSATION: Michael Jackson is on stage one last time (definition of Sensation)

Sensation:
• A state of intense public interest and excitement:
• A cause of such interest and excitement. See synonyms at wonder.

It will be the surprise of the evening: for THE TRIBUTE Michael Jackson will come on stage one last time. Just the way his fans worldwide loved him. And he will sing once again – together with brother Jermaine.

Jermaine Jackson: „Michael will return to us for one song. It will be a magic moment for all who loved his music.“

Michael and Jermaine Jackson will sing a duet on stage at THE TRIBUTE. And millions of fans worldwide will witness that this is possible.” (What is possible?)

“THE TRIBUTE will bring Michael’s Original Dancers on stage. And make millions of fans feel that they once again attend a Michael Jackson concert.”

Here in this words we have been told that Michael will be on stage once more, performing just as he has done it before for all his fans. Do we really believe Michael will be there in Vienna? Do we believe Michael will perform with Jermaine? Do we believe Michael will be a hologram? The answer is Yes and No.

Here is why. We are believers, we believe, Michael is ALIVE, right? Okay, so than can we imagine the stage is shaped as crown? It is! Yes, a crown. The stage is as Jermaine said “Be fitting for a King”. There is no way that stage was designed for a performer other than MJ himself. We will include a picture so that you can see it or just go the link above.

The lights are deemed the curtains open and at the end of the stage you see Jermaine walking out by himself. Only to be join by “MJ’s 3D hologram”. The crowd of course goes wild! People are actually looking at this hologram and are trying to figure out why it looks so real? Hahaha! We know why it looks real, because that is Michael Jackson, himself. Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink Can you feel the sensation?

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Stage3 Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Stage2

Think about it why else would the tribute tickets cost so much money $800US. I would not pay that amount to just see a Hologram or to see Jermaine sing the two versions of Smile! We also don’t think they are charging so much money for a regular tribute either. So there has to be more or “someone” in the tribute; which, is worth paying that amount of money to see!

Will people in the audience be able to realize this? Probably not, will Michael reveal himself there and then? Probably…it would make sense being that the “This is It” movie tickets go on sale the day after the Vienna tribute. You ask, how can we know for sure the hologram is the real Michael if he doesn’t announce it there? How about a clue? Perhaps an “accidental” touch from Jermaine to the “Hologram”, yes it does sound farfetched but if Michael is not going to reveal himself there, we better believe that we will be getting a huge clue during the performance as to Michael being alive and coming back home soon!

The idea of the hologram was introduced by the Jackson family. They have seen the Elvis 3D hologram MJ being a huge fan, decided that he too can pull the stunt. But he wouldn’t use a regular impersonator he is going to use himself and see just how far he can take it. After all, he is known for having a lot of impersonators worldwide and he, himself can try and pass for one.

What will be the gain from this tribute in Vienna? 1. MJ reveals the hoax 2. Another clue is given but this time it won’t be just any clue it has to be a HUGE clue. The reason for this is that MJ needs to plant the seed that he faked his death. Not everyone thinks like we do, not everyone believes MJ is alive. But, we do believe his alive! So we know what to look for during the performance. We know that we are able to get/understand the smallest clues given to us. However, for those who don’t believe MJ to be alive the clue needs to be a shocker! Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink

So what are we saying?
We are saying to look at the Vienna tribute with an open mind and when you see the “hologram” ask yourself “could this really be MJ”. You will get your answer. We have ours and we can’t wait for the day when once again we see the Master doing his best! Claiming his reign as “The King of Entertainment” and taking the World by Storm only like he can! We love you more Michael and we can’t wait to see you perform in Vienna! In his own words “The best is yet to come” and “This is it, this really is it”. Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink

Psst Look at the “This is It” poster recently released. Does it give you the feeling that you are seeing a hologram? Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink

Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated 28372055

Thanks to Michael and the Jackson family for the roles they play in this Event/Movie… Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink Yes we do think they are all in it! They are all playing a role in this epic and classic event! They are good actors because they have made us dislike them but also like them once you believe they are in it and are only doing what they have to do to help Michael. These are Janet’s words “To you Michael is an icon to us Michael is Family” Blood is always thicker than water!

If they finally decide to go on with the Vienna tribute show, this is what we think, could happen. Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_biggrin Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_wink

Please view the two links to the videos that Give.in.To.Me posted in her post below!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:28 pm

I LOVE your theory, you both did excellent work here, great job!

As someone mentioned in earlier post, MJ always said family first. So,if MJ_any MJ performing great and we would pay any ticket cost.

Jermaine bothers me thought becuase he is a User, so I don't trust him, what about recent TMZ news showing that Katherine wants to stop Vienna show. Another TMZ post showed Katherine complaining that Jermaine pressured he to sign letter that Katherine authorized and supported Jermaine's Vienna concert.

So, now I am all mixed up again.
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 am

great job! thanks...
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by PYT Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:03 am

I think this theory is awesome slong witht he movie theory, this is one i will keep an eye on because it is very possible ANYTHING can happen at the Vienna tribute.

If this is the case, I dont think we should be attacking Jermaine, it seems like if this theory holds up that Jermaine is doing all of Michaels fans a huge favor, and maybe even a favor from Michael himself. If not, well then i guess we can all assume he is the most money hungry of the Jackson bunch.

All in all, lets not judge Jermaine just yet, the details are shady yes, but has this whole thing not been shady these past few months?

Lets wait and see, Great Job Girls!
PYT
PYT
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 110
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:14 am

Thank you for this theory!

At first I wanted to go to Vienna, because it's not so far away from here.
But after a long discussion with myself, I decided not to go.

I think it's not a coincidence that the tickets for This Is It go on sale the day after Vienna.
And why would they show it live to the whole world? Maybe something really big is going to happen there, so the whole world can watch it live.
And, the day after, everyone is curious and want to go to the movie.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 578
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:34 am

The lights are deemed the curtains open and at the end of the stage you see Jermaine walking out by himself. Only to be join by “MJ’s 3D hologram”. The crowd of course goes wild! People are actually looking at this hologram and are trying to figure out why it looks so real? Hahaha! We know why it looks real, because that is Michael Jackson, himself. Wink Can you feel the sensation?

WAUW! Awesome theory. It would also explain AEG's statement, saying we would see Michael perform one last time, like we've never seen him before! Very Happy After that he'll have pioneered on the 'movie'-phenomenon and he'll have taken the medium to a new level!

Great work you two! Very Happy

Perhaps they are even going to use several of MJ's lookalikes to add to the excitement...who knows?! Smile

By the way...did anyone over here read or post about the PAN mission (rocket with undisclosed content being launched recently)? On the fedora-forum there's an interesting theory about that. The rocket/mission is called PAN (could be referring to Peter Pan but also Pick A Name (something done, when they don't know what to call it). At first the contents were undisclosed, but later it was said, there's a communications satelite in it, that will orbit the Moon (broadcasting data). Recently a crater was named after Michael. The name of this crater also appeared as a JCC-clue. If anyone's interested, I can start a topic about it over here. I had everything prepared, but messed up the bb-code, making the post unreadable. But again, if you want, I can re-rtype it and post it here. Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by jflem18 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:01 am

"YOU HAVN'T SEEN NOTHING YET" - Michael Jackson Wink

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL!

HERE FOR YOU ALWAYS Wink Very Happy
jflem18
jflem18

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Grazzia Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:02 am

great theory
and i hope we'll see a white MJ not a black one...this could be devastated... Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_sad
Grazzia
Grazzia

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 am

Michael Jackson is a Black man.

Are you indicating that you want to see him with light skin and not when he had black skin?

Grazzia wrote:great theory
and i hope we'll see a white MJ not a black one...this could be devastated... Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_sad
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:34 am

@Banessa + GITM: your theory really makes sense...I hope it's not just wishful thinking...
If we get to see MJ from the "Bad-Era" on stage...then I will wait for some
revelation on TTI.
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by little fairy90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 am

Wow I Love the theory, good work Banessa & GITM Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_smile
little fairy90
little fairy90
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 57
Leeftijd : 33

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:16 am

I understand your point.
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:23 am

Would you (or someone else who understands) be so kind as to explain it to me?

MJJ1982 wrote:

I understand your point.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ1982 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:25 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Would you (or someone else who understands) be so kind as to explain it to me?

MJJ1982 wrote:

I understand your point.

Well, I think about it like this: If Michael is alive, and he really shows up at Vienna show, he can't be 'black'. He's white now, do you understand it a bit?
MJJ1982
MJJ1982
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:33 am

Thanks for your explaination.

I don't think that even the great Michael Jackson has much choice these days on the color of his skin. It is what it is and will have to remain that way forever.

MJJ1982 wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Would you (or someone else who understands) be so kind as to explain it to me?

MJJ1982 wrote:

I understand your point.

Well, I think about it like this: If Michael is alive, and he really shows up at Vienna show, he can't be 'black'. He's white now, do you understand it a bit?
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:34 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Michael Jackson is a Black man.

Are you indicating that you want to see him with light skin and not when he had black skin?

I think she was trying to say that if the hologram is with white Michael, we have the possibility to see Michael himself! If we see black Michael, I don't think he will be able to disguise himself that young! We might just see a hologram! Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_rr people rock!!!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 am

Thanks for the explaination.

The initial message is coming in a lot clearer now.

I'll admit that my initial reaction to the comment was sheer confusion.

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Michael Jackson is a Black man.

I think she was trying to say that if the hologram is with white Michael, we have the possibility to see Michael himself! If we see black Michael, I don't think he will be able to disguise himself that young! We might just see a hologram! Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_rr people rock!!!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 am

I believe, Grazzia meant, that MJ in his 50 had white skin so we could have some hope it is not a hologram! Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_smile (I hope I got it right)

Thanx a lot for sharing it!!!LOVE IT!

What surprised me was the news, that Vienna concert is gonna be shown in the whole world, didn't know aboout that!!!thanx Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_bounce
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 232
Leeftijd : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:37 am

Thanks for offering an explaination. It's becoming much clearer now.

I must have completely missed the news about the worldwide showing of the concert.

Imagine that...a captive worldwide audience. That makes this the perfect time to do something designed to create headlines and for "jaws to drop". That statement from Michael is really stuck inside of my head. I may have to re-think my belief that MJ will remain in hiding. A worldwide audience opens new doors in my thinking process.

just_friend wrote:I believe, Grazzia meant, that MJ in his 50 had white skin so we could have some hope it is not a hologram! Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_smile (I hope I got it right)

Thanx a lot for sharing it!!!LOVE IT!

What surprised me was the news, that Vienna concert is gonna be shown in the whole world, didn't know aboout that!!!thanx Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_bounce
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 am

GirlSaturday, yep, that would be cool!!!
I am ready for him to return, though I will still have my 'jaws on the floor' Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_smile
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:45 am

To add to the theory:

MJs death: 25th (June)
Tribute: 26th (Sept)
Presale for TTI: 27th (Sept)
TTI in theatres: 28th (Oct.)

anyone recognized the pattern?
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:53 am

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:55 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 am

oooooohhhhhhh....I'm so excited.....can't wait
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bexuk Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 am

When I think of this tribute I cant help but think of Joke Calms China's clues about Germania being the key and castles!!!

Also the crown placed on the coffin whcih i know was to symbolise the king of pop but it could also be a clue to Vienna.

I love this theory and I desperately hope soemthing happens at Vienna.

Also, its has been reported that both Mary j.Blige an Chris Brown have said they arent performing there, so if they arent performing then who is going to headline the show.....yes maybe MJ himself!!

I will keep my fingers crossed something happens, any ideas when and where this will be broadcast?

Keep up the good work you guys!
bexuk
bexuk

Aantal berichten : 14
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 am

Something is not right about this. I dont know what it is, but something is wrong...we are SO missing a MAJOR clue.
Why cant we figure out what the hell it is?

Those 2 vids are very odd to me. How can he look EXACTLY the same in both vids? Im serious?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Something is not right about this. I dont know what it is, but something is wrong...we are SO missing a MAJOR clue.
Why cant we figure out what the hell it is?

Those 2 vids are very odd to me. How can he look EXACTLY the same in both vids? Im serious?

That bothered me too! Time changes people a lot! I don't want to say that Michael should have changed a lot, but still!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 am

wow, this is a great theory! i seriously cannot wait to see it! about those 2 videos, they are eerily similar....
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 am

Im telling you.....we are WAY off base here. I think this is something bigger then we can comprehend.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:59 am

Sorry for being a ditz, but which 2 vids?
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:00 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Im telling you.....we are WAY off base here. I think this is something bigger then we can comprehend.

elaborate, please Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:01 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by just_friend Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:02 am

COMPARE!!!!

Smelly, have a look!
just_friend
just_friend
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yaya Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Im telling you.....we are WAY off base here. I think this is something bigger then we can comprehend.

i tend to think that sometimes too Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_smile
yaya
yaya
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 786
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Smelly Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 am

Ooooh, thanks just_friend.

Freaky.......
Smelly
Smelly
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 665
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:14 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:46 am

Human_nature wrote:

Indeed.

Who knowns if TII was not all an hologram thing ? Seriously. May sound weird, but...at this point.....hmmm ? Michael the Hologram!!! Could it be? Theory on what could happen in Vienna ;) Theory Updated Icon_cool

I agree 100%. We are so missing something, but I can't for the life of me figure out what it is.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 am

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum