Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty

+18
jpresley
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
nlb
~Susie~
shirley-grace
MJFoReVeRandAlways
StenniZ
Anika20
annieisnotokey
EarthAngel90
J.J_loves_MJ
DreamsComeTrue
dirty_diana
ballongiraf
marsheliamorgan
Human_nature
Give.In.To.Me
ilprincipe
22 posters

Go down

Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Empty Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 am

Ok...this time we have something new.
Germany's tabloid nr. 1 "BILD" wrote a new report about MJ.
This time they didn't copy from "The Sun", "News of the World", "Daily Mirror"
"TMZ" and so on.

THEY met Ian Halperin in Berlin.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2009/09/10/michael-jackson-bestattung/biograf-ian-halperin-behauptet-sarg-leer.html

Halperin claims now that the coffin on the burial last Thursday was empty....
a friend of the family told him *lol*
Ian "The coffin was 100 % empty!"
Joe Jackson said one day after the burial "My son is still not buried"

BILD asks Halperin "where is the body now?"
Ian has no idea but supposes "the body may be stored cool again and soon
secretly buried on Neverland"

Hope I translated it right...
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Empty Re: Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty

Post by Give.In.To.Me Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 am

okay...the only reason I love Ian right now is because he too thinks the coffin was empty at the burial! Come on Ian...spit it out...you know MJ is alive Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Icon_biggrin
Give.In.To.Me
Give.In.To.Me
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 422
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Empty Re: Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:57 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:58 am

"Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 am

I know human, but I agree with GITM ....i just love the part about the
empy coffin....
no body.....so maybe no body has died.......hopefully Wink
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 am

have to agree with h.n. here, i dont believe a thing if it comes out of this guys mouth,he and banshir would make a lovely couple, they certainly DESERVE each other,may they both GO TO HELL
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 am

ilprincipe wrote:

the "body" is chilling somewhere, hiding from all this madness Smile
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:02 am

As we say is Australia >>> crikey lol lol (Steve erwin)

And the plot thickens lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:03 am

lol! @ CRIKEY. I can totally hear Steve saying that, LOL
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dirty_diana Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:04 am

Whoaaaa..... I dunno if I wanna 100% believe in a German tabloid, but we've already known that the coffin was obviously empty if we believe that MJ's still alive....

But to have it reported in a tabloid could either:

a) mean that they're telling the truth, only people won't believe them since they're only a tabloid (and look at how tabloids have been treating mike over the years)... so, it's the perfect plane for them to say 'Yea, we told you so! Didn't wanna believe us... psshhh...'

or

b) it's just a tabloid being a tabloid. and coincidentally it reported something that we've been saying all this while.

oh, god... the tabloids are making us look bad! the very reason that they're a tabloid just ruins the image of us thinking alike with them!

but, nevertheless... MJ's not buried yet. That I've known even before some tabloid decides to print that story.

But, good find, ilprincipe! Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Icon_biggrin
dirty_diana
dirty_diana
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:05 am

im curious about the Joe quote. To whom did he supposedly say that?
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:07 am

Of course there was an empty coffin!
Well I think this was an information ¨accidentally¨ dropped for...us?

Quote: "My son is still not buried" - Of course not, maybe he will...50 years from now!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:37 am

ilprincipe wrote:Ok...this time we have something new.
"TMZ" and so on.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/leute/2009/09/10/michael-jackson-bestattung/biograf-ian-halperin-behauptet-sarg-leer.html

Wow, the stupidity of Halperin continues to surprise me. OF COURSE THE COFFIN WAS EMPTY. Michael is alive!
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 am

Wow - I can't stand Ian Helprin or Halprin .... whatever ... I don't like him at all .. and his stupidity is hilarious!
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:11 am

Well, for the first (and maybe only) time in my life, I believe Ian Halperin! lol!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:20 am

This while is getting too BIG!! if the media knows actually that he's alive..why are they keeping it as a secret? what's the thing about? was Michael in danger and he had to faked his own death? why are so many clues telling us that he is alive? :S I am confussed Sad
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:21 am

ballongiraf wrote:im curious about the Joe quote. To whom did he supposedly say that?

I found the following...:

http://www.samaylive.com/news/michael-jackson-is-still-not-buried-dad/646852.html

In the above link/article, there's a reference to E Online, but the only article I can find on that site is this:

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b138909_Michael_Jackson__amp_quot_Not_Buried_Yet__amp_quot__Says_Father_Joe.html

And it's dated August 11th, so before the burial.... :S
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Anika20 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:24 am

yep it's dated 11 August so...
Anika20
Anika20
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 89
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:28 am

ilprincipe wrote:Ok...this time we have something new.
"TMZ" and so on.

Do you remember where you read about Joe saying this (again) one day after the burial? I can only find this statement dated August 11th and 13th. Both way before the burial... Smile
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:38 am

@ballon, stenni and anika:

I also wondered about that...googled..had the same results like stenni.

Here the German quote from the BILD report:

Gegenüber BILD äußerte er in Berlin: „Am Tag nach der Bestattung sagte Joe Jackson: ‚Mein Sohn ist noch nicht begraben!‘“ Und ein Freund der Familie habe Halperin schon früher verraten: „Zu 100 Prozent ist der Sarg leer.“

Translated:
He (Halperin) told BILD: "The day after the burial, Joe Jackson said 'My son is not buried yet!' "
A friend of the family told Halperin already earlier "The coffin is 100 % empty"
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:14 am

I wrote about something to do with this in another thread the day after the burial. TMZ had their live show where people email them questions. And someone asked them if they had seen MJ´s body. The guy was soo uncomfortable and he was like "noone´s seen Michael Jacksons body since he died" and had this really weird look on his face. The co-host, a girl was really quick with taking on the next question to move on from this. I got the impression that the guy actually was giving a hint, but didn´t dare to do it more openly than that and the girl was "saving" the situation by moving on.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:33 am

For what it's worth....I translated the German article to English (some things may sound a bit strange, since English is not my first language (nor is German lol), and some sayings, may be unknown to me).

Here it is:

Biographer Ian Halperin claims: Michael Jackson was not in coffin at burial.

BILD met with the writer in Berlin

King of Pop
Wasn’t Michael interred after all?
Jacko-Biographer Ian Halperin claims the daring thesis, that the Superstar may not have been inside the coffin at the burial.
Photo: Andreas Thelen, AP
10.09.2009 - 12:22

By MICHAEL GÄRTNER

17 500 Fans said goodbye to Michael Jackson at the „Staples Center“early July. Millions followed the King of Pop’s burial at Forest Lawn-cemetary on T, Jackos kids cried at the coffin.

Michael Jackson
The death of the King of Pop moved the world.

Now an unsettling suspicion arises: was the main-person – the corpse of the King of Pop absent?

„Jacko wasn’t interred at all “, Jackson-Biographer Ian Halperin (45) believes.

Halperin told BILD in Berlin: “One day after the burial, Joe Jackson said: “My son is still not buried!” and a friend of the family already told Halperin befor: “The coffin is 100% empty.”
Was Jackos golden, Lily and Rose-decorated coffin a decoy/mogel?

It’s possible, that the Odyssee of Jackos corpse has not yet come to an end: after the Superstars death, coroners performed autopsy.The corpse was put in a temporary grave at Motown Records founder Berry Gordy Jr’s. Not long after that cemetery-employees transported the corpse to the freezing-rooms of the cemetery, where last Thursday 200 close people said their goodbyes (=the burial).

Where is Jackos corpse?
This is unknown to biographer Halperin as well. The corpse was stored in cooling somewhere and after that buried in secret on the Neverland Ranch.

* Ian Halperin: „Unmasked: The last years of Michael Jackson“ (Hoffmann and Campe) will be in stores on 17. September.

It's most likely a BS story, since it's coming from Halperin AND gossip-factory BILD, but still. Smile

Guys, perhaps Joe never said this the day after the burial, and Halperin made it up....could be.
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ballongiraf Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:38 am

^ which could explain this:

The company that owns Neverland Ranch hasn't gotten permission to turn Michael Jackson's old stomping grounds into a tourist attraction -- but they just filed a bunch of trademarks with the U.S. Patent Office just in case they do.

We just got our hands on trademark applications filed by the Sycamore Valley Ranch Company -- a company started by Colony Capital and Michael Jackson -- who is attempting to lock down the following names to use with the property: Neverland Ranch, Neverland Valley, Neverland Valley Ranch, and Neverland.

Sycamore also filed paperwork requesting to use the four Neverland names on several products and services including:

1) "Museum services - namely opening a museum in Michael Jackson's former home and providing tours ... providing theme park services."

2) Printed material (post cards, greeting cards, bags, non-fiction books about Michael Jackson, etc.)

3) Games and playthings (toys, dolls, roller skates, toy rockets, board games, playing cards, etc.)

4) For "providing facilities for business meetings and conferences ... retail and online retail store services ... mail order catalog services in the field of novelty, gift, and souvenir items"

5) Clothing, footwear, headgear

But don't get too excited yet -- we spoke with several members of the Jackson family who claim they were never asked permission by SVRC. In fact, Joe Jackson made it very clear, "Colony Capital cannot do this without our permission."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0QhsllMUr
ballongiraf
ballongiraf
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:42 am

Right on ballongiraf! Very Happy
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 am

ROFL. Ian Halperin is an idiot, but seriously, what he said sounds like something Joe would have said one day after the burial "My son is still not burried" are you kidding me???

For once I actually belive Ian Halperin, thats the first time, that ever gonna happen

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:32 am

IH probably just needs some publicity for his new book Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Icon_biggrin

Lily and Rose-decorated coffin - I thought it was Lily and Iris last thursday???
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:40 am

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."

Last edited by Human_nature on Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Susie~ Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 am

What I cannot really understand is if Ian knows MJ hasn't died, then why did he claim that MJ is homosexual? Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Icon_question And who is that friend of the family that said it to him? Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Suspect Can anyone answer my questions? I'm sick enough already!!!!!!!!(literally)
~Susie~
~Susie~
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by nlb Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:24 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I wrote about something to do with this in another thread the day after the burial. TMZ had their live show where people email them questions. And someone asked them if they had seen MJ´s body. The guy was soo uncomfortable and he was like "noone´s seen Michael Jacksons body since he died" and had this really weird look on his face. The co-host, a girl was really quick with taking on the next question to move on from this. I got the impression that the guy actually was giving a hint, but didn´t dare to do it more openly than that and the girl was "saving" the situation by moving on.

Gotta love TMZ...if it's that Mike guy you are talking about, he doesn't do well with MJ questions when Harv isn't around. We need a few more of those Live question sessions with this guy and no Harv to make him crack. Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Lol
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 am

Ian, to me is vile...BUT........If these things he says about MJ arent true, MJ being gay and what not, then why hasnt the family sued him?
Im NOT saying I believe anything that comes out of his cochroach filled mouth, but you have to wonder...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:25 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Ian, to me is vile...BUT........If these things he says about MJ arent true, MJ being gay and what not, then why hasnt the family sued him?
Im NOT saying I believe anything that comes out of his cochroach filled mouth, but you have to wonder...

Unfortunately, I had the displeasure of reading this awful book and can tell you that the claims Ian Halperin makes are so flagrantly outlandish, so simply out of the realm of possibility, that it is simply impossible to take him seriously. At one point, he actually claims that Michael CAME ON TO HIM. This book is nothing but tabloid trash and if were possible to sue the tabloids for every single thing they write, celebrity's would have put them out of business a long time ago.
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:56 am

nlb wrote:
MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:I wrote about something to do with this in another thread the day after the burial. TMZ had their live show where people email them questions. And someone asked them if they had seen MJ´s body. The guy was soo uncomfortable and he was like "noone´s seen Michael Jacksons body since he died" and had this really weird look on his face. The co-host, a girl was really quick with taking on the next question to move on from this. I got the impression that the guy actually was giving a hint, but didn´t dare to do it more openly than that and the girl was "saving" the situation by moving on.

Gotta love TMZ...if it's that Mike guy you are talking about, he doesn't do well with MJ questions when Harv isn't around. We need a few more of those Live question sessions with this guy and no Harv to make him crack. Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Lol

Well I´ve randomly checked it out another time (the TMZ live show) and he´s a bit chubby, just a bit, and I´m sure it´s the same guy. And I tell ya, it was a treat seeing him and the way he stressed it Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Icon_biggrin
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Of course the coffin was empty....

He is ALIVE!!!

Michael, I love you...seriously....I do...from the bottom of my heart....
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by justafan Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:45 pm

ilprincipe wrote:I know human, but I agree with GITM ....i just love the part about the
empy coffin....

I know this is off topic but it comes to my mind everytime I watch the news:
Ever since June 25th so many people have died on this planet through natural causes, war, terror, nature catastrophes such as in turkey right now. we all should not lose that out of sight while we are searching for the definite hoax proof. Life (unfortunately) death go(es) on hoax or not...

sorry, just had to write this
justafan
justafan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:52 pm

justafan wrote:
ilprincipe wrote:I know human, but I agree with GITM ....i just love the part about the
empy coffin....

Ever since June 25th so many people have died on this planet through natural causes, war, terror, nature catastrophes such as in turkey right now. we all should not lose that out of sight while we are searching for the definite hoax proof. Life (unfortunately) death go(es) on hoax or not...

True! I've thought of this too. Though I'm leaning towards the hoax being pulled by MJ, there's also the possibility that it's the MEDIA behind all of this. If that turns out to be the truth, then this entire hoax could be a way to distract us from other (more important) occurances in the world. But like I said...I'm leaning towards MJ being the man behind the curtain. Wink
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:57 pm

I feel inclined to believe this, but it's IAN HALPERIN.
So I guess I shouldn't... Sad
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:00 pm

hungry wrote:I feel inclined to believe this, but it's IAN HALPERIN.
So I guess I shouldn't... Sad

That's one of the main problems in this hoax. Logical thinking would lead you to believe the obvious....but with all the strange/contradicting facts and messages popping up all the time, those logical thinking immediately gets overshadowed with doubts! Frustration is the result. lol
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 pm

justafan wrote:
empy coffin....

You are right of course...but I didn't mean that nobody in the world has died...was only referring to the MJ case.

The other things which happened in the last months are of course terrible...and you are right, if you think we shouldn't lose that ...
but bad things happened already b4 MJ "died" and they also would have happened, when he hadn't died....
There are bad things everywhere and everytime in the world..things we can't stop...
we also have no influence on the whole MJ case...but his "death"....the circumstances....
the weeks after this death is so mysterious....
things that I can't get off my mind...
I feel sympathy with the latest victims of the flood near Istanbul....but the reason why it happened is not mysterious.....so it's very fast out of my mind...
I hope this sounds not superficial....but I hope you understand my thoughts Smile
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Hey wait a minute guys!!! Remember a few days after the so called death of MJ (yeah right not) cement trucks or something like that went into Neverland

Was this to bury the person who really died that day??

Just a though !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:51 pm

Pinkshots wrote:Hey wait a minute guys!!! Remember a few days after the so called death of MJ (yeah right not) cement trucks or something like that went into Neverland

Was this to bury the person who really died that day??

Just a though !!!
Cement trucks went into Neverland? Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty Icon_eek
WOOOAH.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm

Maybe the cement was needed to patch up whatever caused the flooding.

ETA: Though, I don't think they would need a whole truck full of it, lol. Maybe?
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by StenniZ Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:07 am

mysticallymagestically wrote:Maybe the cement was needed to patch up whatever caused the flooding.

ETA: Though, I don't think they would need a whole truck full of it, lol. Maybe?

Appearantly they did...: :S

Concrete Evidence Found at Neverland

Halperin again: MJs coffin on burial was empty 0630_neverland_cement_ex

Posted Jun 30th 2009 5:39PM by TMZ Staff

A shipment of concrete was just delivered to the Neverland Ranch.

Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch

We saw the concrete truck drive onto the property. A rep from the construction company told us they got a call today for 32,000 pounds of the hard stuff -- for what, we're not sure ... but it's certainly interesting ...

SOURCE: http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/concrete-evidence-found-at-neverland/3#ixzz0QmdCz36Q

And appearantly Tom Greene found it fishy too, as he twittered about it (don't ask me why, I found this twitter coincidently):

http://twitter.com/tomgreenlive/status/2641243881
StenniZ
StenniZ
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirley-grace Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:20 am

I love how the news around the world are catching up on IH statement!!!

Of course he wasn't in the coffin --- HE IS ALIVE!!!
Before a possible comeback Michael has to prepare the world!
That isn't done in a couple month. It goes step by step!
shirley-grace
shirley-grace
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down