Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace... (not TMZ)

+9
Harleyblonde
DreamsComeTrue
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
DreamChild
MJFoReVeRandAlways
kdkennedy74
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
fanfromspain
MiaPaparazzi
13 posters

Go down

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Empty Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace... (not TMZ)

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:52 am

Dont know if you have to be their friend to see the blog, but here is the link.... what are your thoughts?

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=494981275&blogID=509619187
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Empty Re: Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace... (not TMZ)

Post by fanfromspain Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 pm

It's not only that blog entry, it's the entire myspace blog from TNZ... wow, have you seen the "feel the differenceless" videos? (scroll down on the page, it's on the left side of the page).
fanfromspain
fanfromspain
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 44
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Empty Re: Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace... (not TMZ)

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:21 pm

i think we may be getting closer you guys!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:25 pm

Very interesting. They have noted things that we may or may not have noticed.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:27 pm

Thats what I was saying the other day....that we are missing a HUGE clue
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Woah. Ok that is trippy. I didnt watch those til now. WHAT THE HECK?! The SAME head motion like leaning forward when they speak. The same way you see MJs bottom teeth when he speaks, you see Dr Murrays. They even show the breathing comparison at the end.

YA'LL NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!! Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_eek Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Affraid Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Confused
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:Woah. Ok that is trippy. I didnt watch those til now. WHAT THE HECK?! The SAME head motion like leaning forward when they speak. The same way you see MJs bottom teeth when he speaks, you see Dr Murrays. They even show the breathing comparison at the end.

YA'LL NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!! Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_eek Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Affraid Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Confused

I cant!!! I dont have myspace!!! Oh wait, my sister does!! I'll use her login!!! shhhh....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm

I cant believe more people on this board havent commented on this blog yet.

REALLY unbelieveable. This may be what we need to carry on out investigation!!\

Still havent seen the vids yet.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:59 pm

What videos are you talking about? I don´t see any... Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_cry
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:04 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:What videos are you talking about? I don´t see any... Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_cry

I guess there are vids on there...you have to have a myspace account to see them...
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 pm

I checked the site but haven't had time to watch the video's because I am at work and supposed to be working on a big project but I keep coming back here instead. I will watch the videos when I get home and post again...Is It Time To Go Home Yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:10 pm

Oh ok, becuase I klicked on some links but I only got to TMZ and some other page.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Here is the link to the TNZ myspace page. Not their blog but their front page...... I noticed them a few days ago and have been watching their page...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=494981275
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Ok, Im signed in and I dont see any vids????
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:31 pm

You do not have to have an account I dont think I just signed out and went to their page, it is not private. Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_cheers
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:32 pm

DISCLAIMER: THIS FIRST VIDEO IS MJ TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM AND IS VERY GRAPHIC IN NATURE. IT IS VERY EMOTIONAL TO WATCH AND NO OFFENSE IS MEANT AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT, I SUGGEST YOU JUST SKIP TO THIRD VIDEO, PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT ALL UP...

scroll down on left side of page there are 3 videos... here I will link the videos...

https://www.youtube.com/v/IpL4QRzRZOA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">

https://www.youtube.com/v/GylXkjkWGPI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">

********MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO**************

https://www.youtube.com/v/8oARx7PPKX4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">

Last edited by MiaPaparazzi on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 pm

~I don't understand why Michael has The Last Supper with him and all of the EARTH'S Government~

~The Earth's Government is supposedly the Devil's Government~

~Michael isn't a devil~

~At All~

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_sad
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm

DreamChild wrote:~I don't understand why Michael has The Last Supper with him and all of the EARTH'S Government~

~The Earth's Government is supposedly the Devil's Government~

~Michael isn't a devil~

~At All~

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_sad

I think it is more referencing their status... Elvis is included in this painting too remember... just my opinion though.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:36 pm

(...am going to go watch vids now....) Thanks for posting this, MiaP.
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Let me know what you guys think. Its kinda weird. Watch them close, especially the 3rd one.
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Captur10

This is very interesting! All this connections...As you can see, we have TMZ here! Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_cheers
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:41 pm

Thanks Mia. I don´t know, Murral looks too real to me to be MJ. But I guess it´s hard to tell if he has a good make up person.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Wow the myspace page is really interesting!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:44 pm

Did you catch the breathing at the end of the 3rd one? Watch for the natural actions of MJ when he speaks then watch the similarities... then watch the 3rd one. Not saying it is MJ but it is so close its eerie and that isn;t normal for someone to have someone else's mannerisms in my opinion...just weird and worth looking into?
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 pm

HMMMMM...a TMZ connection. That is very interesting. Looks like another possible piece of the puzzle.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Ok....I need to wake up here!! This is insane!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:46 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Wow the myspace page is really interesting!!

Suspect So weird right? They are DEFINITELY one to keep an eye on! Suspect
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:49 pm

They sure deserve a place in my favourit list and I will definitely check on them. They even have a chatroom, I see.

EDIT: The chatroom doesn´t seem to be very active Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_biggrin

Last edited by MJFoReVeRandAlways on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Those vids are messed up!!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Holy Moses! Did you knew this? I didn't... Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_eek

MURDER BY CONTRACT

The name of CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY is not real! Just look. If we gather all the letters in his name together and place them in the order and throw out repeating one, we’ll have a set of letters : C, O, N, R, A, D, B, E, T, M, U, Y.
Some of the letters repeat in his name for several times. One of the words, which can be made from these letters (under the condition, that some letters can be used several times) – is the word MURDER. The second word – CONTRACT. Also there are 2 restless letters B and Y, from which the word BY is easily made.
All together turns into MURDER BY CONTRACT.
No letter from this word-combination drops out of the name CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY and every letter isn’t superfluous.
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:56 pm

Interesting, MiaP.

DreamsComeTrue, where'd you get that "connections" shot?
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:56 pm

DreamsComeTrue wrote:Holy Moses! Did you knew this? I didn't... Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_eek

MURDER BY CONTRACT

The name of CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY is not real! Just look. If we gather all the letters in his name together and place them in the order and throw out repeating one, we’ll have a set of letters : C, O, N, R, A, D, B, E, T, M, U, Y.
Some of the letters repeat in his name for several times. One of the words, which can be made from these letters (under the condition, that some letters can be used several times) – is the word MURDER. The second word – CONTRACT. Also there are 2 restless letters B and Y, from which the word BY is easily made.
No letter from this word-combination drops out of the name CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY and every letter isn’t superfluous.

OMG!!!! WTF?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Yeah I saw this too on the myspace page
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Interesting, MiaP.

its on their main page, on right side if you scroll down a little way...
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Just to let you know....

Re "Murder By Contract" -- this was talked about a while back.

:~ YooHoo ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:
DreamsComeTrue wrote:Holy Moses! Did you knew this? I didn't... Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_eek

MURDER BY CONTRACT

OMG!!!! WTF?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Me too!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks! Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_cool

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:04 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Thanks! Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_cool

MiaPaparazzi wrote:

sorry I didn't answer earlier! I'm too CAUGHT on this page!
Very interesting things on here!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:08 pm

I think this is all getting silly-what is the point in all this? Am sure you could make anagrams etc out of any name-its things like this that make people dis-beleive our theories and think we are crackpots, please lets stick to the facts. stuff like this isn't helping. Dont like to offend anyone but there is too much of this and we have so much going around in our heads without speculation like this. I am sure there are many people in this world with the same name as Doc Murray.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:29 pm

Harleyblonde wrote:I think this is all getting silly-what is the point in all this? Am sure you could make anagrams etc out of any name-its things like this that make people dis-beleive our theories and think we are crackpots, please lets stick to the facts. stuff like this isn't helping. Dont like to offend anyone but there is too much of this and we have so much going around in our heads without speculation like this. I am sure there are many people in this world with the same name as Doc Murray.
i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Remember months ago when we were all talking about peterpan pyt?

Well, he's a "friend" on TNZ's page.

(....degrees of separation are diminishing...) Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_exclaim
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm

MURDER BY CONTRACT

OMG!!! Is this serious???

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:40 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:Remember months ago when we were all talking about peterpan pyt?

Well, he's a "friend" on TNZ's page.

(....degrees of separation are diminishing...) Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_exclaim

Instead of 6 degrees of separation I think we are down to about 4!!!!!!

Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Icon_razz
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:54 pm

MiaPaparazzi wrote:DISCLAIMER: THIS FIRST VIDEO IS MJ TALKING ABOUT THE CHARGES AGAINST HIM AND IS VERY GRAPHIC IN NATURE. IT IS VERY EMOTIONAL TO WATCH AND NO OFFENSE IS MEANT AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO SEE IT, I SUGGEST YOU JUST SKIP TO THIRD VIDEO, PRETTY MUCH SUMS IT ALL UP...

scroll down on left side of page there are 3 videos... here I will link the videos...

https://www.youtube.com/v/IpL4QRzRZOA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">

https://www.youtube.com/v/GylXkjkWGPI&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">

********MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO**************

[url=https://www.youtube.com/v/8oARx7PPKX4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"
https://www.youtube.com/v/8oARx7PPKX4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=ru&feature=player_embedded&fs=1">[/quote[/url]]

im sorry but i will disagree here. personally - i think it is VERY important that we watch the first one again because even though it is HARD to see Michael in such pain, i think we may have fogotten or not realized the true impact that the media and what they did to him had on his soul and well being.

MICHAEL I cant wait!! To see you enact JUSTICE for everything the media has done to you and so many others as well as bringing the truth about how they lie and decieve the public!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:28 pm

i went ahead and sent them a friend request,THIS IS ONE MYSPACE worth watching,GREAT information,and stuff,i think this one needs to be watched and considered,i cant get over the info on there,its amazing Interesting Blog on TNZ's myspace...  (not TMZ) Affraid
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:37 pm

OMG ... These connections are very creepy but sound so accurate ... TMZ seems to spit the clues out to us constantly .... Can't wait anything else coming out of "unknown source".
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum