Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LaToya and the ever changing story...............

2 posters

Go down

LaToya and the ever changing story............... Empty LaToya and the ever changing story...............

Post by nlb Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:11 pm

LaToya Jackson Makes Startling Accusation Against Dr. Conrad Murray

Posted on Sep 11, 2009 @ 09:28AM

Dr. Conrad Murray knowingly called Michael Jackson's oldest son, Prince, into the room as Jackson lay dead, the Thriller singer's sister LaToya told Barbara Walters in a 20/20 interview slated to air Friday night. "Prince watched him do this, Barbara," she said. "You don't do that to a child, especially when you knew prior to that child coming up, that child's father was no longer alive." She said she thinks Murray summoned Prince, 13, so he could confirm Murray "had nothing to do with this."
When asked if Murray, a focal point in the investigation surrounding the Thriller singer's death, LaToya said: "Something went wrong; something went wrong." LaToya discussed her other aspects of her brother's storied life in the interview. Michael Jackson "wasn't God, but he was certainly God-like; he was the closest thing to God that I knew," the 53-year-old sister of the Thriller singer said, noting the singer's longtime philanthropy. "I don't think we'll find a person as talented, a person who thought the way he thought," LaToya told Walters. "A personal with the heart Michael had. People aren't that way anymore." LaToya also commented on the oft-discussed background of the children of the late singer's children, most notably young Blanket, who she said Michael told her is Hispanic. She said the children have a good relationship with their grandpa Joe Jackson, noting they "like the fact he is very outspoken." She said she believes Michael would have wanted his children to have Joe involved in their lives. Michael Jackson died after suffering a sudden cardiac arrest June 25 in Los Angeles. You can watch the entire interview with LaToya Jackson on 20/20 Friday at 10/9c.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/09/video-latoya-jackson-michael-wasnt-god-he-was-certainly-god
nlb
nlb
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 764
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17
Leeftijd : 51

Back to top Go down

LaToya and the ever changing story............... Empty Re: LaToya and the ever changing story...............

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:30 pm

I apologize in the head of what I am going to say - She is a such bad liar & two - timing backstabbing sibling who only wants Monetary Value out of Her own Brother Michael ... that is Vile & Rude & Heartless ... & how in the Hell did she know all of this mess ? I can't not wait for this interview ... that is all I am going to say.
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down