Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest

4 posters

Go down

Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest Empty Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 pm

At least there is someone out there other than us hoax believers that realize that Dr Murray has yet to face charges. Check out this article from Examiner from three days ago:

http://www.examiner.com/x-20368-Little-Rock-Entertainment-Examiner~y2009m9d9-Michael-Jacksons-doctor-Conrad-Murray-remains-free
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest Empty Re: Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest

Post by hungry Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:21 pm

I'm surprised that I'm surprised that he's been "getting death threats".
Hopefully what I just said makes sense.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest Empty Re: Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:22 pm

That arrest is NEVER going to happen, and even if it does, he will not get convicted, because they dont have any proof. If this indeed was a "homocide" death, there would have been made an arrest long ago.

They had to rule the death something, or they wouldent get the life insurence payment. If this Doctor did something to Michael I want him to ROT IN HELL, but the truth is, noone knows. We only know what the media is telling us, and what have Michael told us about listening to the media? DONT, cause they are full of BS.

After arrest, and before trial comes Jail. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.

But there is still no arrest, nothing. This is the most pathertic, kind of "policework" Ive ever seen, I cant believe it. Grissom would be so ashamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Dude they found his previous arrest information, why are the LAPD just twiddling their thumbs?

Did they think they could just shove him under the proverbial (hide-out) rug and expect everyone to forget?
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:Dude they found his previous arrest information, why are the LAPD just twiddling their thumbs?

Did they think they could just shove him under the proverbial (hide-out) rug and expect everyone to forget?

1st. Im a women

2nd. I dont really care what they found, (that has nothing to do with Michael, if I remember correctly) if they can prove it, arrest him, and let him rot the hell away.

3rd. If they, cant they should keep their mouths shut.

4rth. Jeeez, this is worse than a freaking daycare. WTH is the LAPD doing???

5th. Im noy trying to defend, Doctor Murray, trust me, I want him to pay for what he did to Michael, IF he did anything. Thats the question, and thats what they should focus on. Not some other arrest. Im just saying, this has to be the most shameful police investergation ever.

Please dont pass judgement on someone, regardless, of what the media and tabloids are telling you.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:32 pm

Oh, I wasn't replying to you MBMJ, sorry if you thought so. I was just speaking out against the people who should be doing their job correctly.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:Oh, I wasn't replying to you MBMJ, sorry if you thought so. I was just speaking out against the people who should be doing their job correctly.

ROFL!! Okey sorry lol.... Well now I said what I had on my min anyway Article on Conrad Murray-Still No Arrest Icon_smile And let me just say, you are right.

I dont feel safe by living in LA, OMG, this is bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:36 pm

Wherever. Whatever. Have a nice day."
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down