Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS IT (Full Trailer)

+10
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
anotherpartofme
phoenix
CharlieBarley
J.J_loves_MJ
DreamsComeTrue
EarthAngel90
rellababy
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Red Velvet
14 posters

Go down

THIS IS IT (Full Trailer) Empty THIS IS IT (Full Trailer)

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 am

Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

THIS IS IT (Full Trailer) Empty Re: THIS IS IT (Full Trailer)

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:37 am

Thank you. Although I´ve watched it last night, I didn´t have time to analyze it.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:51 am

Likewise (and u'r welcome!) and the more I do analyze it the more like MJ everything seems that I thought didn't seem like him.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:57 am

Thanks Red Velvet.
Michael is just amazing...I believe its him in that Trailer
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:02 am

I check it twice .... That is Michael ... but I am still skeptical on it ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:16 am

I´m REALLY confused, so I don´t know. At times he does look like Michael and the suddenly the next picture is so odd that not even words can describe. The voice is obviously strange, but I´m not sure if it maybe changed over time.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:26 am

I know what you mean. I was feeling the same way until I saw the whole thing for about the 2nd time and really slowed it down or rather paused it a lot.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 am

EarthAngel90 wrote:I check it twice .... That is Michael ... but I am still skeptical on it ...

I believe is Michael as well! That beautiful voice...those moves...NOBODY can do that but Michael himself!

I really don't think that AEG LIVE spent so much money for an impersonator or doble!
From what I've seen in this trailer, it's SPECTACULAR! Only Michael could do that!

And when he speaks with the microphone in front of the camera, and the other speaches, I believe that were meant for a part of the movie, and were especially created for that!

Long LIVE the King! THIS IS IT (Full Trailer) Icon_king You are a GENIUS Michael!
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:42 am

I am not neither skeptical neither doubtful. That from TII trailer is Michael.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:55 am

Every time I watch this it brings tears to my eyes and I get goosebumps, MJ is so special THIS IS IT (Full Trailer) Herz
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:59 am

hm i really dont know 100% ...as i wrote on some other thread- MOST of TII IS MJ to me; but sometimes i am not sure- maybe its just light or make-up i dont know..

however this is not what makes me watch it again and again....dont you think it looks more like complete film production that just footage which is cut tougether from rehearsals? the quality, the decoration and costumes- its like they filmed it on purpose- because they knew its going to be a film ...
i just think it this would be JUST rehearsal, than they would not do it that perfect...why would they? IF they really thought that concerts gonna be made, they would not pay that much attention on making rehearsal footage be that good...

if you know what i mean..
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 547
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamsComeTrue Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:11 am

phoenix wrote:hm i really dont know 100% ...as i wrote on some other thread- MOST of TII IS MJ to me; but sometimes i am not sure- maybe its just light or make-up i dont know..

however this is not what makes me watch it again and again....dont you think it looks more like complete film production that just footage which is cut tougether from rehearsals? the quality, the decoration and costumes- its like they filmed it on purpose- because they knew its going to be a film ...
i just think it this would be JUST rehearsal, than they would not do it that perfect...why would they? IF they really thought that concerts gonna be made, they would not pay that much attention on making rehearsal footage be that good...

OHH YEAH!

That's what I was talking about with my boyfriend!
They must have spent millions of dollars just to do the footage! Why would they do that if not for a movie!
I understand that Michael is a perfectionist, but I don't think AEG would spend so much money just for rehersal! After all, we are in recession!

THIS IS IT was meant to be a movie! IMO
DreamsComeTrue
DreamsComeTrue
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-11
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:14 am

DreamsComeTrue wrote:
phoenix wrote:hm i really dont know 100% ...as i wrote on some other thread- MOST of TII IS MJ to me; but sometimes i am not sure- maybe its just light or make-up i dont know..

OHH YEAH!

That's what I was talking about with my boyfriend!
They must have spent millions of dollars just to do the footage! Why would they do that if not for a movie!
I understand that Michael is a perfectionist, but I don't think AEG would spend so much money just for rehersal! After all, we are in recession!

THIS IS IT was meant to be a movie! IMO

*nods* same here
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:08 am

i just watched it once again..i think the purpose of the film is to show how healthy and well MJ is- have you ever seen some drug-addict 50 years old who dances like THAT?

shamone LOL
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anotherpartofme Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:32 am

I am with you phoenix! most of TII is Michael to me- but still not sure 100%!
anotherpartofme
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 pm

phoenix wrote:i just watched it once again..i think the purpose of the film is to show how healthy and well MJ is- have you ever seen some drug-addict 50 years old who dances like THAT?

shamone LOL

When I was using/drinking...I could barely run up a flight of stairs, let alone do intense dancing. So I dont think he was an addict. He is a RECOVERING addict, having been in rehab many yrs ago. I dont think he looks skinny like the people/The Followers are saying.
I also dont think EVERY shot of MJ in this trailer is MJ. some are some arent, it just doesnt look like him in some parts.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by rellababy Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Ive seen the TII trailer about 4 times now and all the footage look like MJ to me. For those who dont think its 100% Mike is it possible to point out which part of the Trailer you think was someone else maybe that will help me see clearly....
Thanks
rellababy
rellababy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by phoenix Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
phoenix wrote:i just watched it once again..i think the purpose of the film is to show how healthy and well MJ is- have you ever seen some drug-addict 50 years old who dances like THAT?

shamone LOL

When I was using/drinking...I could barely run up a flight of stairs, let alone do intense dancing. So I dont think he was an addict. He is a RECOVERING addict, having been in rehab many yrs ago. I dont think he looks skinny like the people/The Followers are saying.
I also dont think EVERY shot of MJ in this trailer is MJ. some are some arent, it just doesnt look like him in some parts.

*nods* exactly my thoughts!
phoenix
phoenix
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm

@Phoenix I agree with you about the footage. It looks really professional like it is a movie and not footage. When I first heard of this movie/documentary I never thought there would be a trailer 'cos it's just footage but this looks more like a movie. It's put together so well and I agree I think TII was always going to end up this way and I don't believe MJ is dead. Watching this trailer did upset me a little but only 'cos we haven't seen him in so long, it's been nearly 3 months but I still believe without a doubt MJ is alive and well and from watching this clip I can't see why he wanted to run and hide he looked like he was loving every minute of it so I still say MJ will be back Wink
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeingClues Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:59 pm

filming in HD isn't cheap..it's one thing recording the performances but then they recorded every backstage moment in the highest quality possible. With 50 shows to draw from, why would you record 100 hours just on the rehearsals? Wouldn't you record the actual shows in HD? Who would buy or want to see rehearsal footage when you can offer the actual concert in HD on DVD? I could see perhaps including some "behind the scenes" preparation for inclusion in a concert DVD but they filmed so much..and the TIMING of it..filming the entire 6/23 and 6/24 rehearsals in HD, conveniently RIGHT before the death?
SeeingClues
SeeingClues
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 299
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

http://twitter.com/seeingclues

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:51 pm

SeeingClues wrote:filming in HD isn't cheap..it's one thing recording the performances but then they recorded every backstage moment in the highest quality possible. With 50 shows to draw from, why would you record 100 hours just on the rehearsals? Wouldn't you record the actual shows in HD? Who would buy or want to see rehearsal footage when you can offer the actual concert in HD on DVD? I could see perhaps including some "behind the scenes" preparation for inclusion in a concert DVD but they filmed so much..and the TIMING of it..filming the entire 6/23 and 6/24 rehearsals in HD, conveniently RIGHT before the death?

Interesting... I didn´t know that.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:22 pm

I agree, this whole thing does not make sense. To me the "this is it" is a huge production as if it had been planned for a long time. I dont think they would have had the amount of film for a full length one from rehearsasl and why film it with lights etc and in HD when it wasn't even the venue for the show. I also dont think they could have put a full length feature film in little over two months and to me much of the footage is either MJ years ago or is a double. This film is NOT a raw rehearsal-it had been planned for a very long time and when MJ (or whoever it was) said "this is it" it really was- IT meaning a hoax.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Pammy Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 pm

SeeingClues wrote:filming in HD isn't cheap..it's one thing recording the performances but then they recorded every backstage moment in the highest quality possible. With 50 shows to draw from, why would you record 100 hours just on the rehearsals? Wouldn't you record the actual shows in HD? Who would buy or want to see rehearsal footage when you can offer the actual concert in HD on DVD? I could see perhaps including some "behind the scenes" preparation for inclusion in a concert DVD but they filmed so much..and the TIMING of it..filming the entire 6/23 and 6/24 rehearsals in HD, conveniently RIGHT before the death?

Really? I didnt know that these is only footage from those two days Suspect or did i get it wrong?
Pammy
Pammy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 579
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Red Velvet wrote:For y/our viewing pleasure

[url=http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/09/13/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-full-trailer/
http://newsroom.mtv.com/2009/09/13/michael-jacksons-this-is-it-full-trailer/[/quote[/url]]

Its Michael. EVERYTHING Is Michael. This whole trailer.. OMG!! I cant wait to see the movie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down