Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tito and dr. murry

2 posters

Go down

tito and dr. murry Empty tito and dr. murry

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:19 am

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/tito-jackson-forgives-murray_1116212

what do we make of this?could this be the start of the set-up for people to start overlooking murray?
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

tito and dr. murry Empty Re: tito and dr. murry

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:47 am

I think it has to be the only reason - however forgiving and generous Tito could be, it would not take a little over 2 months since his brother's 'death' to 4give someone who's responsible for it. I know we can not hate someone forever as he stated, but if somebody killed my brother, I will spend every cent to find out who, why and how he died, and forgiving would be the last thing on my mind. it would be toxic to have so much hatred for someone in the long run, but I think it's too soon for Tito to forgive Murray.

and as far as I know, Murray didn't come forward to apologize to the Jacksons at all.
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm

good point,i could understand STARTING the healing process by forgiving,if as you have suggested he did come forward and apologize or something,but,avoiding them and their questions etc. does not even sound like someone really that worried about being forgiven or concerned with arrest or anything wierd
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down