Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET?

+12
mj's badest B!-tch
EarthAngel90
kdkennedy74
neverlandprincess
mysticallymagestically
Loree
Ilovemjstill
~~Kristy~~
MJJ Love
marsheliamorgan
LoveisMagical
CantStopLovingU
16 posters

Go down

Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Empty Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET?

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaPuDBcUL-g

From MsInsignificant a new member @ MJDH forum - These are stills taken from Janet's performance at the VMA's, the sound has been removed. Michael was there performing what you see is an illusion. He is above the stage on a platform over the door Janet comes out of, in front of the big screen.

This is not a hologram, no hologram was ever announced and there is a shot of Michael facing the screen with his back to the camera (why would they show his back if it was a hologram). If a hologram had been used it would have been more prominent and not way up on that little platform
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Empty Re: Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:27 pm

OMG!!! What is this??

He is faceing the audiens from that platform at 06:30 but I cant see his face clear enough.
Are you sure this isent a Hologram?

Why would Michael take the risk of showing up for his own tribute concert from Janet?

Is this for real? I wish I could have seen it, the real way, if I could have seen the way he moved, I could have told for sure..

Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Empty Re: Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET?

Post by LoveisMagical Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:43 pm

it gave me chills.....that really could be him!! Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Icon_eek
LoveisMagical
LoveisMagical
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:13 pm

OMG,i finally saw what u were talking about,why would he be there and risk it,that means that EVERYONE in the audience or backstage would have to know right?maybe why janet looked so angry and upset afterwards?EVERYONE in that audience should have felt ASHAMED of themselves after madonna's speech,they DID turn their backs on him and let him fall by the wayside,maybe thats why janet looked pissed off,she also realized that at that moment?just a thought
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Yes and if you watch the ORIGINAL Scream video MICHAEL NEVER TURNS AROUND at that point in the video but in this performance he looks at the big screen before he disappears. I watch both over and over again.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:OMG,i finally saw what u were talking about,why would he be there and risk it,that means that EVERYONE in the audience or backstage would have to know right?maybe why janet looked so angry and upset afterwards?EVERYONE in that audience should have felt ASHAMED of themselves after madonna's speech,they DID turn their backs on him and let him fall by the wayside,maybe thats why janet looked pissed off,she also realized that at that moment?just a thought

The ILLUSION (michael LOVES illusion) was that what you saw was part of the video, the same way when Janet is dancing with him towards the end they remove her from the video and she dances live next to the video instead!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:52 pm

If you look at still shot 5:10

Michael turns his back to the audience before he disappears. That is not in the original scream video.

Last edited by CantStopLovingU on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:22 pm

I just watched this a few times and then watched the Scream Videos. I do see where Michael is standing in front of the face in the video, but... I didn't see where he made that particular pose in the video, so... Is that MJ? Shocked
Great catch...

Exclamation
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Whoa I seen it to and it looked like MJ.I wonder if anyone noticed him and that is not a hologram I can tell you that awesome find CantStopLovingU.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm

Sure looks alike MJ to me lol

Last edited by DE7 on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:22 pm

I think it is Michael up there. All I have to say is that we kept asking him for a clear enough sign was he still alive or not. Well I think he gave us a clear enough sign at the VMA'S awards. I am so very proud of him, he is the only person that I could think of that could pull off a hoax like this one. Love you so much Michael

The key to change.....is to let go of fear.
Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:I think it is Michael up there. All I have to say is that we kept asking him for a clear enough sign was he still alive or not. Well I think he gave us a clear enough sign at the VMA'S awards. I am so very proud of him, he is the only person that I could think of that could pull off a hoax like this one. Love you so much Michael

The key to change.....is to let go of fear.

I am convinced it is him too and WHAT A BRILLIANT WAY to pull it off! In front of the whole world! Because most people have blinders on and think he is gone they cannot see whats real in front of their eyes!
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 pm

marsheliamorgan wrote:OMG,i finally saw what u were talking about,why would he be there and risk it,that means that EVERYONE in the audience or backstage would have to know right?maybe why janet looked so angry and upset afterwards?EVERYONE in that audience should have felt ASHAMED of themselves after madonna's speech,they DID turn their backs on him and let him fall by the wayside,maybe thats why janet looked pissed off,she also realized that at that moment?just a thought

No reason for the audience to know at all. They thought it was part of the video.
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilovemjstill Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 pm

@CantstoplovingU, What better way to do it then at a public event where everybody is watching. I know Michael was thinking man I am good I am here perfoming and they still do not see me. I know sometimes it feels good to get away with little sneaky things sometimes.

The key to change........is to let go fear

Ilovemjstill
Ilovemjstill
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~Kristy~~ Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 pm

Man Michael is very smart,I tell you that video was amazing.
~~Kristy~~
~~Kristy~~
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 265
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:37 pm

Ilovemjstill wrote:@CantstoplovingU, What better way to do it then at a public event where everybody is watching. I know Michael was thinking man I am good I am here perfoming and they still do not see me. I know sometimes it feels good to get away with little sneaky things sometimes.

HAHAHA,
Exactly.
Makes me proud of MJ. Just to realize how much of a genious he is.
My gosh.

And didnt someone say in the Vienna threads that, if a Hologram or something was used that the audience there would not be able to see it, BUT the people watching on TV would be able to see something...
I guess maybe it wasnt a hologram. But, what if someone had seen him and sid, HEY isnt that Michael?

I'm gonna be honest here and ask this....

BUT, was I the only one on the edge of my seat... HEART BEATING FAST, thinking MICHAEL was going to come out form one of those curtains at any minute?? Not that I was originally expecting it, but I lkept waiting at one point.. LOL Embarassed
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:39 pm

MJJ Love wrote:
Ilovemjstill wrote:@CantstoplovingU, What better way to do it then at a public event where everybody is watching. I know Michael was thinking man I am good I am here perfoming and they still do not see me. I know sometimes it feels good to get away with little sneaky things sometimes.

HAHAHA,
Exactly.
My gosh.

And didnt someone say in the Vienna threads that, if a Hologram or something was used that the audience there would not be able to see it, BUT the people watching on TV would be able to see something...
I guess maybe it wasnt a hologram. But, what if someone had seen him and sid, HEY isnt that Michael?

BUT, was I the only one on the edge of my seat... HEART BEATING FAST, thinking MICHAEL was going to come out form one of those curtains at any minute?? Not that I was originally expecting it, but I lkept waiting at one point.. LOL Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Icon_redface

No you were not.. I was to.. BTW to get a hologram on stage ther has to be a real alive person behind it, otherwise the hologram can not be made.. wonder if it is Michael..

Back to top Go down

Post by Loree Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

:O OH MY!!
it sure looks like him! Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Affraid
Loree
Loree
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:02 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
MJJ Love wrote:

HAHAHA,
Exactly.
My gosh.

BUT, was I the only one on the edge of my seat... HEART BEATING FAST, thinking MICHAEL was going to come out form one of those curtains at any minute?? Not that I was originally expecting it, but I lkept waiting at one point.. LOL Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Icon_redface

No you were not.. I was to.. BTW to get a hologram on stage ther has to be a real alive person behind it, otherwise the hologram can not be made.. wonder if it is Michael..

Thank You......
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Well this might answer some questions regarding the show...

MTV to Premiere 'The Making Of Janet Jackson's Video Music Award Tribute Performance'...
MTV to Premiere 'The Making Of Janet Jackson's Video Music Award Tribute
Performance' on Saturday, September 19 at 12:30PM ET/PT
Janet Gives Fans an Intimate Look Behind the Performance of a Lifetime

NEW YORK, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- MTV gives fans an all access look into
everything that went into Janet Jackson's 2009 Video Music Awards tribute to
her brother Michael as the network premieres "The Making Of Janet Jackson's
Video Music Award Tribute Performance" on Saturday, September 19 at 12:30PM
ET/PT.

Source with more details
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:16 pm

ok...I am going to be on the limb and say that video just freaked the h--- out of me. That was disturbing.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Me too but after watching the scream video, it looks like they MAY have spliced some of it together differently for Janets tribute. Because if you watch them side by side it isnt the same
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm

mysticallymagestically wrote:Well this might answer some questions regarding the show...

MTV to Premiere 'The Making Of Janet Jackson's Video Music Award Tribute Performance'...
MTV to Premiere 'The Making Of Janet Jackson's Video Music Award Tribute
Performance' on Saturday, September 19 at 12:30PM ET/PT
Janet Gives Fans an Intimate Look Behind the Performance of a Lifetime

NEW YORK, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- MTV gives fans an all access look into
everything that went into Janet Jackson's 2009 Video Music Awards tribute to
her brother Michael as the network premieres "The Making Of Janet Jackson's
Video Music Award Tribute Performance" on Saturday, September 19 at 12:30PM
ET/PT.

Source with more details

I was just getting ready to post this.....

I look forward to watching this.....

I like how they removed her out of the video and had her dancing along with him.

Technology is pretty amazing indeed these days....
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:19 pm

if it was a holagram i didnt like it much-just too eerie-especially since we didnt see it till now-in a slo mo vid you know
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticallymagestically Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:20 pm

You can still make a new post about it MJJ Love. I just posted it here because it was on topic.
mysticallymagestically
mysticallymagestically
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 113
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-15
Leeftijd : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:56 pm

Guys I thought this too when I seen it earlier but I just studied the VMA's and the scream video and they match Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Icon_cry Watch the video, it happens so quickly that you almost miss it but at the beginning around 0.36 you see the first stance and then shortly after 1:00 you see the second with his arm out and finger pointed. I am so disappointed but still not giving up hope! I still think this could have been a clue.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't think so ... he would been caught backstage or something ... someone would have saw something ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's badest B!-tch Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:54 pm

I'm open to the possibilities of it being him but here is my question why dose he appear to be much larger then the dancers on stage?...unless I missed something. Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Icon_flower
mj's badest B!-tch
mj's badest B!-tch
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-12
Leeftijd : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 am

I think even if he "looks like" MJ. It might be one of the impersonators. We will never know...
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkLizard Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:16 am

I would love to believe it's him but seems too risky to me. Technology can do so mocuh these days so I'm sure there is an explaination for how 'real' they made it look.
PinkLizard
PinkLizard
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 329
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Empty Janet at VMA Performance

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:04 am

neverlandprincess wrote:if it was a holagram i didnt like it much-just too eerie-especially since we didnt see it till now-in a slo mo vid you know

No I dont think it was a holagram it was MJ IMO. Was this MICHAEL performing in PERSON at the VMA with JANET? Icon_biggrin
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:12 am

Well you can see from my last post on this subject that I am very disappointed that the Scream video matches the VMA's. However, after talking to a friend of mine last night who also believes he is alive, she said that there is something to the way the video was cut for the tribute that makes her believe that while Michael was not really there he was definitely leaving clues. Otherwise, why would they have set it up to appear that he was standing on the platform. She also says that she believes that the whole Jackson family is not aware of the hoax because Michael didn't trust many people and he knew the type of people his father and brother Jermaine were. She believes that the only people in the family that truly know for a fact that he is still with us is Janet and Katherine and of course the kids because he would not let them go through the hell of thinking their father was dead when he isn't.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:59 am

i watched some other videos of it and if you look when janet breaks trough the glass and get on stage on the right side you see somebody behind that thing walking down very strange Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 am

but i think i would be to much of a risk so dont think mj was there Neutral
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down