Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken?

+32
lonelynation
JackAnthony
lyl
MJJ Love
NYMoonwalker
nadia
Human_nature
marsheliamorgan
lou
mjssoulmate
Confused
ishealive
amber
4evermichael71
annieisnotokey
Sweet1
MJFoReVeRandAlways
wandulka
Rach
EarthAngel90
mjthelegendlives
MiaPaparazzi
mo2kidzs
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
MJFOREVER
kdkennedy74
beverleyflossy
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
See
emanviam
CantStopLovingU
eva05
36 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Empty MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken?

Post by eva05 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 am

I found it while searching for fun pictures Smile I'd say it's the Bad era, but what were they filming?
The double seems pretty convincing - or maybe it's a dummy?
Oh, and ignore the macro...
MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? MJ_INNERRESTING_2
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Empty Re: MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken?

Post by CantStopLovingU Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 am

Wow
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Empty Re: MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken?

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:23 am

Now, THIS is a good picture!! Thank you for posting!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by See Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:24 am

It does not look like a dummy.....
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ijustcarntstoplovingu Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:25 am

Do you know I think the dummy from this angle looks very much like the picture in the ambulance just needs the pipes very interesting! From this angle I think the picture in the ambulance was a dummy! Although it didnt quite look like a dummy if you know what I mean

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Icon_bounce
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Ijustcarntstoplovingu
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 41
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:34 am

it looks like the making of Leave me Alone, you can see MJ on the right with the roller coaster tracks on his jacket sleeve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-kNWU02QY
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by eva05 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 am

Yes, the jacket in the Leave me alone is red like Michael on the right is wearing.
The one who is laying down, however, is wearing black.
Do you think it's a dummy?
I'll go watch the video again.
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 am

This is interesting! Also, I had read it on one of E'Cas sites and paid no attention, but then I read in the Life Tribute to Michael edition that in the video for "Who Is It" that it was not him doing his parts. He had hired E'Cas to do it because of scheduling conflicts but he had a deadline with the production team to get the video finished at the same time so he had E'Cas take his place for the filming. Michael himself is not in that video at all but I would have never known if I hadn't read it.
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by beverleyflossy Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:46 am

i doesnt look like a dummy, it has got me puzzled looks like a stand in to me, i mean some kind of stunt man type of person, did MJ ever have a stunt man????
beverleyflossy
beverleyflossy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 119
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-10
Leeftijd : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:19 am

all i can say about the picture is OMG Shocked Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:35 am

kdkennedy74 wrote:This is interesting! Also, I had read it on one of E'Cas sites and paid no attention, but then I read in the Life Tribute to Michael edition that in the video for "Who Is It" that it was not him doing his parts. He had hired E'Cas to do it because of scheduling conflicts but he had a deadline with the production team to get the video finished at the same time so he had E'Cas take his place for the filming. Michael himself is not in that video at all but I would have never known if I hadn't read it.

MJ is NOT in Who is it AT ALL? Whaaaaa?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by mo2kidzs Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:39 am

Sorry but the Michael at the bottom looks photoshoped in(:
mo2kidzs
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaPaparazzi Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:14 am

mo2kidzs wrote:Sorry but the Michael at the bottom looks photoshoped in(:

I dont think it is photoshopped. Too hard to place hands on camera like they are. And lighting is not off, he is not disportionate to the rest of photo... just my 2 cents. Very Happy
MiaPaparazzi
MiaPaparazzi
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 260
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:21 am

thats what I was thinking. Why use a dummy or double when he is right there? That doesnt look like a difficult scene...so why a stunt? Unless he wanted to direct the film himself? IDK

Edit* Hmm this is certainly puzzling...the person/dummy/double looks like MJ looks nowadays.
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 am

Looks like a stunt person in his place ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:17 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
kdkennedy74 wrote:This is interesting! Also, I had read it on one of E'Cas sites and paid no attention, but then I read in the Life Tribute to Michael edition that in the video for "Who Is It" that it was not him doing his parts. He had hired E'Cas to do it because of scheduling conflicts but he had a deadline with the production team to get the video finished at the same time so he had E'Cas take his place for the filming. Michael himself is not in that video at all but I would have never known if I hadn't read it.

I heard it was just E'Cas at the end of the video where he is in the helicopter. I also heard he was in the "Remember The Time" video as well but don't know how true that one is.
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by wandulka Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 am

Am I the only one who thinks E'Casanova looks nothing like Michael? LoL.

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Ecasamj
wandulka
wandulka
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 118
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-15
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:13 am

wandulka wrote:Am I the only one who thinks E'Casanova looks nothing like Michael? LoL.

Nope, I agree with you. I don´t see it at all.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:31 am

Rach wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:

I heard it was just E'Cas at the end of the video where he is in the helicopter. I also heard he was in the "Remember The Time" video as well but don't know how true that one is.

Well! there you have it. See how brilliant MJ is! No one had a clue that MJ himself wasn't in those videos until they read about it. He knew early on that people don't read to gain knowledge but rather for gossip. We still wouldn't know if this HOAX hadn't happened. MJ spent time in books from childhood. He read everything. That's why he was so clever in making things happen in his life. Case in point, this HOAX. I am not surprised nor am I shocked. In the video Who Is It. It's filmed so dark you can hardly make out the characters anyway so it would be difficult to tell if it were MJ or not in all honesty. I just love MJ. He is such a man of mystery but at the same time having an innocence about him that sets him apart from everyone else. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:52 am

I don't know about the "Who is it" video, but about the "Remember the time" video E'Casanova said he worked as a stand-in.

A stand-in in film and television is a person who substitutes for the actor before filming, for technical purposes such as lighting. Stand-ins are helpful in the initial processes of production. Lighting setup can be a slow and tedious process; during this time the actor will often be somewhere else. Stand-ins allow the director of photography to light the set, the camera department to light and focus scenes. The director will often ask stand-ins to deliver the scene dialogue ("lines") and walk through ("blocking") the scenes to be filmed. In this way, a good stand-in can help speed up the day's production and is a necessary and valuable cast member on a film. Stand-ins are distinguished from body doubles, who replace actors on camera from behind, in makeup, or during dangerous stunts. Stand-ins do not appear on camera. However, on some productions the jobs of stand-in and double may be done by the same person. Stand-ins do not necessarily look like the actor, but they must have the same skin tone, hair color, height and build as the actor so that the lighting in a scene will be set up correctly. For example, if the lighting is set up with a stand-in shorter than an actor, the actor might end up having his or her head in relative darkness.

Just for the sake of sharing a bit of silly trivia I'll tell you that I read in David Cassidy's autobiography that his stand in for the Partridge Family was actually a woman!
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5KAJw4y8wE

Here's the video for "Leave Me Alone"
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:24 pm

it dont look photoshopped to me but can we find out?? good find if its genuine MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Icon_cheers
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Ijustcarntstoplovingu wrote:Do you know I think the dummy from this angle looks very much like the picture in the ambulance just needs the pipes very interesting! From this angle I think the picture in the ambulance was a dummy! Although it didnt quite look like a dummy if you know what I mean

I agree this pic looks very like MJ in the ambulance.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:36 pm

ishealive wrote:
Ijustcarntstoplovingu wrote:Do you know I think the dummy from this angle looks very much like the picture in the ambulance just needs the pipes very interesting! From this angle I think the picture in the ambulance was a dummy! Although it didnt quite look like a dummy if you know what I mean

I know what you mean and I agree with you. Here is the pic without the caption:
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/shortfilms/lma/028.jpg
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Confused Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:57 pm

My first post on this website was on the double in the Who Is It video. I was freaked out about it because I never realized it wasn't Michael at some parts. The helicopter part isn't Michael and when he is sitting in the car is also not the real Michael. Very clever of him. I'm assuming we are overlooking things as we speak..!! I try to look outside the box but some things are so well hidden (or so obvious that we forget to look at it) that I feel we won't see it unless someone from the outside points it out.
Confused
Confused
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 191
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:16 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
ishealive wrote:

I know what you mean and I agree with you. Here is the pic without the caption:
[url=http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/shortfilms/lma/028.jpg
http://mjjgallery.free.fr/bad/shortfilms/lma/028.jpg[/quote[/url]]

Thanks for that Smile
It does look like the ambulance pic especially with this clearer view. This has got me thinking!!
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:11 pm

This is exactly what it looks like. But who knows perhaps MJ reflected on that process for the Hoax from the making of the video for Leave Me Alone. Thanks for your observation. Keep the Faith!

beverleyflossy wrote:it looks like the making of Leave me Alone, you can see MJ on the right with the roller coaster tracks on his jacket sleeve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So-kNWU02QY
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:13 pm

It surely has me thinking too! We have to keep the faith!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:24 pm

I agree. It's much more vivid then the rest of the photo.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Oh, sorry :-( I thought he looked like he was closer to the lights because the guy behind him with the blue jacket is vivid too except where the shadow is in front of him....
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:15 pm

wandulka wrote:Am I the only one who thinks E'Casanova looks nothing like Michael? LoL.

He really doesn't! lol
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Nope, not really lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:15 pm

So Navi doesn't look like him or E'cas so if he does have a double who is it??? I think he had a double/lookalike that went out with a mask on but that's it.
I can't imagine anyone looking 99% like him but this is just my opinion, i'd love to see a double that's actually in a pic with him *lol*
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 pm

http://www.almostmj.com/gallery/SlideShow.asp?img_gallery_id=7981&img_id=257083

look thru this guys pics carlo riley and see what u think,i think he could come easier to passing for michael if need be,you gotta remember also, lighting,angles,etc. it mite not look "exactly" like him,but,would it have to be that close,after all, some people are questioning the 02 michael and some are not,i cant find doubles,only impersonators,but,try to read up on this guy and see what u think let me know, shelia
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:16 pm

http://www.almostmj.com/gallery/SlideShow.asp?img_gallery_id=7981&img_id=257083#

this comes close to looking like him but,i dont know if its a REAL article mag or not,could just be one u have printed up with your pics here in computer land(?) let me know
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:18 pm

just my opinon but,i think this carlo guy resembles michael more than ecassanova,just my HO tho
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Yup, the stand-in was used at 2:43 in the video.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:32 pm

E'casanova :

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? E%27Casanova
MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? CasskidMJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? E%27Cas%202
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:34 pm

Carlo Riley :

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? MichaelJacksonImpersonatorCarloMJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Michaeljackson-impersonator-CarloRiley280
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:35 pm

I personally think E'casanova is the best MJ impersonator. Him and Earnest Valentino. This is my opinion, and you're free to think what you want Smile
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nadia Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:38 am

wow,intresting MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Icon_bounce
nadia
nadia

Aantal berichten : 13
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27
Leeftijd : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by NYMoonwalker Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 am

I remember reading that they used a robot-like dummy for that part in the Leave Me Alone video. That isn't a double.
NYMoonwalker
NYMoonwalker
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 161
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:22 pm

Human_nature wrote:E'casanova :

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? E%27Casanova
MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? CasskidMJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? E%27Cas%202

So, the 3rd pic od ECAS too? He looks sooooo MUCH LIKE MJ right there. It's almost uncanny... MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Icon_eek
is the 2nd pic him with the little girl? if so that pics dates back to the 80's. has he been using E Cas as a DOUBLE all that time? If So, wow! i'm astounded for sure.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lyl Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:47 pm

If you want more of him, then watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-fzMZrbvBM
lyl
lyl
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 88
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JackAnthony Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:37 pm

why is the left leg bent at the knee in the first photo?
JackAnthony
JackAnthony

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Am I the only one who thinks E'Casanova looks nothing like Michael? LoL.

Nope, I agree!
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 495
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-17
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Does anyone else here find it really creepy that these people got all this surgery done to look like someone else...?
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:08 pm

lonelynation wrote:Does anyone else here find it really creepy that these people got all this surgery done to look like someone else...?

WTF?

I find it creepy that you would make a sideswipe derogatory slur towards MJ.

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Suspect
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by White_Orchid Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:11 pm

In fact, I am so pissed off that a Moderator would dare diss MJ that I am closing my account on this board!!!

Knock yourself out lonelynation, you jerk!!!!!!

MJ double - anyone knows when was this picture taken? Suspect
White_Orchid
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by lonelynation Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:14 pm

In fact, I am so pissed off that a Moderator would dare diss MJ that I am closing my account on this board!!!

Knock yourself out lonelynation, you jerk!!!!!!

Woah wait!!!
I didn't mean it at all in a negative way towards MJ!
I just mean the fact that someone would get a ton of plastic surgery done to look like another person.
I didn't at all mean it as a derogatory slur.
I'm sorry if I came off that way - that's not how I meant it.
lonelynation
lonelynation
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next