Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is

+10
amy
BJ
fa
emanviam
marsheliamorgan
EarthAngel90
doubleo
Ivonne
Rach
WanaBstartnSthn
14 posters

Go down

Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Empty Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:39 pm

WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Empty Re: Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is

Post by Rach Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Jacko packing plastic in Dubai?
Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Burj_al_ArabDubai is very Michael Jackson – plastic, plastic, a bit of marble, plus a load more plastic – indeed, so outrageously ostentatious you’re left feeling never quite sure if it’s on top of the world or merely a wacko dust bowl that’s about to go horribly pop.

How f*****g dare they? God this makes me so angry. So now people are going to think it's ok to "hunt" Michael out like a sport.

I wanna kick some ass right now Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_evil
Rach
Rach

Aantal berichten : 3057
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Empty Re: Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is

Post by Ivonne Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:58 pm

F*****CK Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_evil
Ivonne
Ivonne
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 172
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by doubleo Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 pm

That was tooooo dammmm disrespectful. I can't believe.....yes I can, there are a lot of idiots out there. Truth be told, I want to find some concrete proof that Michael is o.k. but I hope we never find out where he is. He deserves to have some peace for once in his life. As far as that quote regarding Dubai goes, all I can say is AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.
doubleo
doubleo

Aantal berichten : 16
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm

I HAVE HAD IT!!!

Im gonna flee from this hospital and kick some ass. Dont bail me out of jail, I will be released by the time Michael comes back.

IVE RACHED MY LIMIT Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_mad Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_mad

Stupid fat idiots, I hope they all BURN IN HELL

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:10 pm

Michael , if you are reading this - forgive me ... sick twisted motherfuckers who think they the balls to make jokes like that can sick 10 foot pole so far up there asses ... they would be tasting metal & keep up there ... they don't have a ounce of mind or brain or heart .... they need to leave Michael alone ... don't let me catch one of them ... I will beatin' that ass pretty well .... Don't Cross Michael or you be crossing me ... I don't think you would want to ....
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Michael , if you are reading this - forgive me ... sick twisted motherfuckers who think they the balls to make jokes like that can sick 10 foot pole so far up there asses ... they would be tasting metal & keep up there ... they don't have a ounce of mind or brain or heart .... they need to leave Michael alone ... don't let me catch one of them ... I will beatin' that ass pretty well .... Don't Cross Michael or you be crossing me ... I don't think you would want to ....

OMG!!! You go girl. lmao Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Lol Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Lol Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Michael , if you are reading this - forgive me ... sick twisted motherfuckers who think they the balls to make jokes like that can sick 10 foot pole so far up there asses ... they would be tasting metal & keep up there ... they don't have a ounce of mind or brain or heart .... they need to leave Michael alone ... don't let me catch one of them ... I will beatin' that ass pretty well .... Don't Cross Michael or you be crossing me ... I don't think you would want to ....

WELL,i guess that pretty much sums it up for me too, i cant add anything to this,this one is CLASSIC your smokin girl!!!! way to go lol!
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by emanviam Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:03 pm

Rach wrote:

Jacko packing plastic in Dubai?
Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Burj_al_ArabDubai is very Michael Jackson – plastic, plastic, a bit of marble, plus a load more plastic – indeed, so outrageously ostentatious you’re left feeling never quite sure if it’s on top of the world or merely a wacko dust bowl that’s about to go horribly pop.

How f*****g dare they? God this makes me so angry. So now people are going to think it's ok to "hunt" Michael out like a sport.

I wanna kick some ass right now Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_evil

That is exactly the same f**** feeling that I got when I read it!!
emanviam
emanviam
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 512
Leeftijd : 49

http://www.twitter.com/emanviam

Back to top Go down

Post by fa Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:57 pm

doubleo wrote:That was tooooo dammmm disrespectful. I can't believe.....yes I can, there are a lot of idiots out there. Truth be told, I want to find some concrete proof that Michael is o.k. but I hope we never find out where he is. He deserves to have some peace for once in his life. As far as that quote regarding Dubai goes, all I can say is AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

this is also my point of view!!!!
fa
fa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 90
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:53 am

WTF?!
Such idiots should go to hell!
BJ
BJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:13 am

wtf!!!!!!!
heel such idiots make me angry Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_evil
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kdkennedy74 Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:34 am

WTF...have these people lost their minds. I guess it's true that if you want to hear a bunch of lies, just turn on the TV or open a newspaper. The media is so ridiculous!!!
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Karrwinkel Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:39 am

Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_twisted Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_twisted Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Icon_evil that's garbarge!!! complete!!! Travel Website Wants To Know Where Michael is Drunken_smilie
Karrwinkel
Karrwinkel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:46 am

OMFG.

Do people not have an ounce of respect left? I woke up in a good mood today, but shit like this makes me wanna grab a mechete!

^%^%*^&*#%^&$%#@$@#()%(#$)%(!#)$(~@$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:01 am

my letter to mary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh mary-
your article about mj was really rude.
what part of not liked being called "jacko" do you not understand?
just another press girl arent ya? bash bash bash......boring mary, very boring.

'Dubai is very Michael Jackson – plastic, plastic, a bit of marble, plus a load more plastic – indeed, so outrageously ostentatious you’re left feeling never quite sure if it’s on top of the world or merely a wacko dust bowl that’s about to go horribly pop."
'Equally important (for Michael anyway), it is the world’s tallest hotel at 321 metres, making it ideal to dangle toddlers out of the penthouse window without getting spotted by the paps lined up at the entrance.'

you should be ashamed for bashing him.

i see you're a sheep and you're common.

ah yes, a common sheep.
elephant
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by hasil Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 am

hi you guys-
just write this common sheep an email and let her know she f*cked up... Smile .
Smile her email addy is right on the page

mary@breakingtravelnews.com

there ya go!!!
hasil
hasil
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down