Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :)

+10
spider monkey
jade jackson
Red Velvet
GirlSaturday
CantStopLovingU
mjssoulmate
EarthAngel90
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MauraMissesMichael
14 posters

Go down

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Empty Newwwwwwwwww one!! :)

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-09

Back to top Go down

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Empty Re: Newwwwwwwwww one!! :)

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:21 pm

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaimNewwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:30 pm

Wow, hadn´t thought about the fifty thing and I can´t wait for the next part.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:34 pm

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:40 pm

It always bothered me that he didn't explain the because...
But, there is really nothing new in this video.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:42 pm

EarthAngel90 wrote:Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_exclaim Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Affraid Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Fresse

I know Michael. You know I have you on my mind aswell right ?? Wink I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:45 pm

(Kenny Loggins:) For once in your life, here's your miracle.
Stand up and fight.

THIS IS IT

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_sunny
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Michael did not ask where the telepromter WAS. He asked: " Is the telepromter ON?"

Huge diffrens

BTW. I laughed at the eyebrow part lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:32 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Michael did not ask where the telepromter WAS. He asked: " Is the telepromter ON?"

Huge diffrens

Actually I thought about it and I disagree with that. Asking if it was on and where it was is the same thing.. If the guy had to point to where it was, he didnt know where it was or if it was on.. Which goes back to my original question.. Why did he need one? Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin

Last edited by MauraMissesMichael on Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:34 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:It always bothered me that he didn't explain the because...

I never said there was anything new in it.. Im starting from the begining because believe it or not, there are a lot of people that don't believe he is dead, but dont come to these hoax websites either... Plus, I think a lot of people are just looking at surface stuff, thats why nobody is figuring anything out really..

anyways, thanks for your feedback ..
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:49 pm

Now why would the teleprompter be on his right side? That's where the guy was pointing. Shouldn't it have been in a spot where you could actually read it while facing the audience?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:55 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:Now why would the teleprompter be on his right side? That's where the guy was pointing. Shouldn't it have been in a spot where you could actually read it while facing the audience?

LMAO yes! I didnt even think about that!! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:58 pm

MauraMissesMichael wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Michael did not ask where the telepromter WAS. He asked: " Is the telepromter ON?"

Huge diffrens

Actually I thought about it and I disagree with that. Asking if it was on and where it was is the same thing.. If the guy had to point to where it was, he didnt know where it was or if it was on.. Which goes back to my original question.. Why did he need one? Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin

That is you`re story and you are sticking to it. Im sticking to mine lol

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Lol Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Lol

Sorry. Im in a teasing mood today

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:03 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:

Huge diffrens

That is you`re story and you are sticking to it. Im sticking to mine lol

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Lol Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Lol

Sorry. Im in a teasing mood today

LOL it's all good! I think we will figure everything out once we all find a happy medium you know? But it looks like we are getting closer! CAN YOU FEEL IT?????? Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_cheers Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_cheers
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:08 pm

I can feel it!!!!
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovingU Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:44 pm

Actually, the teleprompter is as clear as day! WHen that O2 guys came out, he was standing right behind it, so why did he walk over to the announcer to ask him? That was just weird and made no sense
CantStopLovingU
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:25 pm

I noticed a few things here that are of interest to me....
*Forget the number 7, 50 was sure highlighted a lot.
*The descriptions that this person used were priceless i,e, "Michael Mutherfreakin' Jackson" and describing O2 Michael as being "loopy".
*I posted This Is It by Kenny Loggins some time ago. I see that I am not the only who senses a connection. Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_rolleyes
*Final Curtain Call. The person is correct. You have to get the applause first before you can receive the "final curtain call".

Again, I am amazed that people are out there analyzing everything. My goodness...the raised eyebrows.
MauraMissesMichael wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZCIHaLu0U

tell me what you think!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:40 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:I noticed a few things here that are of interest to me....
*Forget the number 7, 50 was sure highlighted a lot.
*The descriptions that this person used were priceless i,e, "Michael Mutherfreakin' Jackson" and describing O2 Michael as being "loopy".
*I posted This Is It by Kenny Loggins some time ago. I see that I am not the only who senses a connection. Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_rolleyes
*Final Curtain Call. The person is correct. You have to get the applause first before you can receive the "final curtain call".

Again, I am amazed that people are out there analyzing everything. My goodness...the raised eyebrows.
MauraMissesMichael wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZCIHaLu0U

tell me what you think!

Haha yea this is my video!! Im glad you see what I saw! Its good to know i'm not crazy!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:09 pm

I thought he simply meant that it would be the last time he would tour when he said Final Curtain Call. I wouldn't read to much into that.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:04 pm

mjssoulmate wrote:I thought he simply meant that it would be the last time he would tour when he said Final Curtain Call. I wouldn't read to much into that.

Im sorry but as far as THIS is concerned, im reading into everything. Michael is a genius. Period. Just listening to a lot of his songs lately, I've always known how amazing he was with word play, but he is very intelligent and good at conveying a thought without directly saying it.

I guess thats what's cool about this whole thing, I don't over analyze things, but I am a very deep thinker. Im highly observant and that's gotten me pretty far in life. It's amazing how one statement can have so many meanings.. Michael is very smart and this is so much fun for me! I'm excited!! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_cheers Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_cheers
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:38 pm

OMG!! I have only watched up to 1:00 !!! and I am laughing my head off already!! I get it already!!! i HAD to stop it and say, Girl (i think u'r a girl lol) you are a genius!! Laughing I love this kind of stuff!!

I'm going to make sure I sit down and enjoy this good and proper. There is something I've got to do real quick and then I will relax and check it out fully!

I just want to congratulate you in advance because I can tell you are giving us a completely different way of looking at things and that is one of my favorite things!! THANK YOU for this! Something worthwhile to think about !! Wink
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 322
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Red Velvet wrote:OMG!! I have only watched up to 1:00 !!! and I am laughing my head off already!! I get it already!!! i HAD to stop it and say, Girl (i think u'r a girl lol) you are a genius!! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol I love this kind of stuff!!

I'm going to make sure I sit down and enjoy this good and proper. There is something I've got to do real quick and then I will relax and check it out fully!

I just want to congratulate you in advance because I can tell you are giving us a completely different way of looking at things and that is one of my favorite things!! THANK YOU for this! Something worthwhile to think about !! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_wink

Yes I am a girl and thank you very much. Honestly, i've watched most of the hoax videos and they are all insightful, but it just seemed to me that people are just skimming over thing and not really payng attention to things that are really obvious, but yet not. Michael was a very very smart person and I think people are really going to have to start thinking like him in order to figure this out!
But you know I dont make these videos for people to approve of. I make them as sort of a guide for me. As im doing them I am figuring things out and its easier than going through hundreds of pages of information. when you can envision your own theory and then put it down on paper it makes so much more sense.
I am pretty much at 70/30. There is like 30% of me that thinks he is really dead, but I still keep an open mind. Things just dont add up!

Thank you for your feedback and nice comments. Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:07 pm

AHAHAHAHAH Laughing I'm at 5:28!! I just can't watch it straight through! Its toooooo much! OMGoodness this is theeeee best! and you betcha there's no difference in 'where's the teleprompter' and 'is it on' for the point you're making!!! I'm so excited I can barely sit still and its making my back hurt worse!! (I figured out the song is Gangsta btw!) OK. *deep breath*

*gets up to go for another little walk around the house before sitting back down*

I don't know if this is "IT" but I do know that "IT" is such a relief, to have something else to contemplate THAT MAKES GOOD SENSE!!

YES I noticed the thing with the hands/fingers and had no clue what to make of it, only that it HAD to mean SOMETHING !

Hay, its understood that no one knows a thing and with that in mind, this is great! OK *deep breath again*

BBL

*gets up with gusto even with aching back*

I'm so excited!!
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:16 pm

I've been thinking about that whole O2 guy speech for a while and thinking to myself that this could be a major clue mine. I was thinking along the lines of.... "THIS is the final curtain call" meaning what we are witnessing (the o2 guy speech/announcement) is the final curtain call. But that didn't sit right. That would be bad. That would really mean this is it. I'm outta here. I haven't finished thinking about it yet, and I need to rewatch the vid but there is definitely significance to his use of the words "curtain call." His is a genius and I don't think anything he says here is without significance, especially in light of what we now know about the hoax. I also love the "50" observation. He is obviously signing five o. And the telepromter thing is weird no matter whether he asked where it was or whether it was on. Why would he need one for such a short announcement? It's not like those would be hard lines to memorize. I'm not sure I believe he even asked that. And if he really did ask that, then it is weird enough for me to think of THAT as a clue. Anyway, I do love these vids. They are smart and encouraging. i want to see the first 3, and the next one.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:23 pm

ohhhh you guys are the best! It's really nice to know that people can see the madness of that 02 press conference as well. I think people missed the whole point they just thought it was some double dude lol. I think it goes much deeper than that.
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Velvet Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:51 pm

^ i AGREE with this completely!! That was VERY enjoyable btw! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin

For everyone who's presented a theory, I didn't mean to imply this is the ONLY one that makes ANY sense. What I'm comparing it to is the multitude of those that do NOT but many here have given much food for thought and I guess that speaks for itself...but in case anyone felt 'slighted' - no, didn't mean it that way.

This is indeed my favorite video on the topic thus far though, because it takes us back to that FIRST moment where we ALL paused and seriously wondered.

No, you're not alone. I think every MJ fan noticed a LOT of strangeness with that PC. Oh btw, I was hoping for you to delve into the 'setlist' aspect. Will you comment on it when you get a chance?

I don't recall the songs on it and I know the Sun isn't a reliable paper but isn't it INTERSTING that the Jacksons seem to KEEP using the Sun?!

I have not been a fan of the theory that MJ is doing this just to get back at the tabloid press, but then again, I DO believe MJ is capable of taking care of a lot of different purposes all at once and I have a feeling there's something about the tabloids that could be a by-product of the larger picture.

jade jackson wrote:I've been thinking about that whole O2 guy speech for a while and thinking to myself that this could be a major clue mine. I was thinking along the lines of.... "THIS is the final curtain call" meaning what we are witnessing (the o2 guy speech/announcement) is the final curtain call. But that didn't sit right. That would be bad. That would really mean this is it. I'm outta here. I haven't finished thinking about it yet, and I need to rewatch the vid but there is definitely significance to his use of the words "curtain call." His is a genius and I don't think anything he says here is without significance, especially in light of what we now know about the hoax. I also love the "50" observation. He is obviously signing five o. And the telepromter thing is weird no matter whether he asked where it was or whether it was on. Why would he need one for such a short announcement? It's not like those would be hard lines to memorize. I'm not sure I believe he even asked that. And if he really did ask that, then it is weird enough for me to think of THAT as a clue. Anyway, I do love these vids. They are smart and encouraging. i want to see the first 3, and the next one.
I feel VERY sure he didn't ask that.

Look at the length of time it took for him to ask that. How long does it take to say three words?? He was there long enough to say what he had to say to the guy, THEN tell the guy to point to the teleprompter, which is WHY MJ didn't look at it. It looked to me like a theatrical ploy to throw the audience's focus - to make the audience THINK they/we understood why he was talking to the guy. Looking at it again makes me feel 100% certain of it.

Another thing was that hand body language. I'm going to look that up in the body language thesaurus to see about getting a clue.

jadejackson you also made me think of FIVE - O. You know one meaning of it is "the authorities" - the "po po" (police for those who still don't get it) - could it be a sign that he is about to go deep into a "situation" that he wanted fans to be aware of, without actually saying it. Could tie in with the whole DEA aspect of things.

Michael, I hope you don't mind terribly our doing this. We have to get ourselves out of pain SOME sort of way (and I hope this is all going according to your plan)

oh Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol excuse me everyone ... hadda say something to Michael real quick Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol

Again, this was so well put together imo. I'm looking forward to the next one. I have a youtube account but have to figure out how to subscribe. If anyone will PM me that info it'd be great.

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol That vid really made my day and congrads on your creativity and observation skills. Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin and thanks for sharing it.
Red Velvet
Red Velvet
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:19 am

a fan who was there said that Michael got distracted when she shouted 'i love you' i think, and that's why he wasn't able to complete it. she claims responsibility for that, and she said if we watch it again, we'll hear her.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

spider monkey wrote:

a fan who was there said that Michael got distracted when she shouted 'i love you' i think, and that's why he wasn't able to complete it. she claims responsibility for that, and she said if we watch it again, we'll hear her.

IMHO, I don't think MJ would be that distracted from hearing a fan screaming "I love you". He was used to hearing that all the time.
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:29 am

I regret having majored in chemistry and math instead of "video analyzing". Damn you're good....
mommy
mommy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 183
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:29 am

annieisnotokey wrote:
spider monkey wrote:

IMHO, I don't think MJ would be that distracted from hearing a fan screaming "I love you". He was used to hearing that all the time.

I totally agree. He so did that on purpose to make people wonder..
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 am

Red Velvet wrote:^ i AGREE with this completely!! That was VERY enjoyable btw! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin

For everyone who's presented a theory, I didn't mean to imply this is the ONLY one that makes ANY sense. What I'm comparing it to is the multitude of those that do NOT but many here have given much food for thought and I guess that speaks for itself...but in case anyone felt 'slighted' - no, didn't mean it that way.

This is indeed my favorite video on the topic thus far though, because it takes us back to that FIRST moment where we ALL paused and seriously wondered.

No, you're not alone. I think every MJ fan noticed a LOT of strangeness with that PC. Oh btw, I was hoping for you to delve into the 'setlist' aspect. Will you comment on it when you get a chance?

I don't recall the songs on it and I know the Sun isn't a reliable paper but isn't it INTERSTING that the Jacksons seem to KEEP using the Sun?!

I have not been a fan of the theory that MJ is doing this just to get back at the tabloid press, but then again, I DO believe MJ is capable of taking care of a lot of different purposes all at once and I have a feeling there's something about the tabloids that could be a by-product of the larger picture.

jade jackson wrote:I've been thinking about that whole O2 guy speech for a while and thinking to myself that this could be a major clue mine. I was thinking along the lines of.... "THIS is the final curtain call" meaning what we are witnessing (the o2 guy speech/announcement) is the final curtain call. But that didn't sit right. That would be bad. That would really mean this is it. I'm outta here. I haven't finished thinking about it yet, and I need to rewatch the vid but there is definitely significance to his use of the words "curtain call." His is a genius and I don't think anything he says here is without significance, especially in light of what we now know about the hoax. I also love the "50" observation. He is obviously signing five o. And the telepromter thing is weird no matter whether he asked where it was or whether it was on. Why would he need one for such a short announcement? It's not like those would be hard lines to memorize. I'm not sure I believe he even asked that. And if he really did ask that, then it is weird enough for me to think of THAT as a clue. Anyway, I do love these vids. They are smart and encouraging. i want to see the first 3, and the next one.
I feel VERY sure he didn't ask that.

Look at the length of time it took for him to ask that. How long does it take to say three words?? He was there long enough to say what he had to say to the guy, THEN tell the guy to point to the teleprompter, which is WHY MJ didn't look at it. It looked to me like a theatrical ploy to throw the audience's focus - to make the audience THINK they/we understood why he was talking to the guy. Looking at it again makes me feel 100% certain of it.

Another thing was that hand body language. I'm going to look that up in the body language thesaurus to see about getting a clue.

jadejackson you also made me think of FIVE - O. You know one meaning of it is "the authorities" - the "po po" (police for those who still don't get it) - could it be a sign that he is about to go deep into a "situation" that he wanted fans to be aware of, without actually saying it. Could tie in with the whole DEA aspect of things.

Michael, I hope you don't mind terribly our doing this. We have to get ourselves out of pain SOME sort of way (and I hope this is all going according to your plan)

oh Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol excuse me everyone ... hadda say something to Michael real quick Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol

Again, this was so well put together imo. I'm looking forward to the next one. I have a youtube account but have to figure out how to subscribe. If anyone will PM me that info it'd be great.

Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_lol That vid really made my day and congrads on your creativity and observation skills. Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_biggrin and thanks for sharing it.

omg... you are really smart! You need to make some videos for real!! Thank you so much for all of your insight and its awesome that all of you guys gave me feedback!

Im really happy that this is all coming together for us.

As far as the setlist, this will be talked about in a later video Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:34 pm

Again a nice vid...

I just don't like the cliffhangers at the end Smile

Can't wait to see your next vid !
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:50 pm

ilprincipe wrote:Again a nice vid...

I just don't like the cliffhangers at the end Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_smile

Can't wait to see your next vid !

THATS HOW I KEEP YA HOOKED LMAO Smile! Its coming soon Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:03 pm

MJ: ''And when I say This is it, I really mean this is it.. because.. um.."

BECAUSE WHAT MIKE?! Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_bounce
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by IWSICS Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:14 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/03/12/michael-jackson-s-set-list-revealed-here-115875-21191250/

If thats the set list, why was MJ rehearsing 'They dont really care about us'?
IWSICS
IWSICS
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:16 pm

IWSICS wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/03/12/michael-jackson-s-set-list-revealed-here-115875-21191250/

If thats the set list, why was MJ rehearsing 'They dont really care about us'?

I think that the was actually a couple of set lists released and I didnt see any with "they dont care about us on" so that its is kind of strange
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Wow Red Velvet, what an interesting thought about the meaning of Five O. That makes perfect sense. Fits with the idea that he was being forced into hiding by the "authorities." Five O. And making his final curtain call. WTH? I am kind of freaking out now.
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:21 am

jade jackson wrote:Wow Red Velvet, what an interesting thought about the meaning of Five O. That makes perfect sense. Fits with the idea that he was being forced into hiding by the "authorities." Five O. And making his final curtain call. WTH? I am kind of freaking out now.

OMG!! I ACTUALLY I THINK I'VE FIGURED OUT WHAT IT MEANS!! ITS CRAZY!! I WILL BE IN MY NEXT VIDEO!!
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ilprincipe Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:25 am

jade jackson wrote:Wow Red Velvet, what an interesting thought about the meaning of Five O. That makes perfect sense. Fits with the idea that he was being forced into hiding by the "authorities." Five O. And making his final curtain call. WTH? I am kind of freaking out now.

OMG!! I ACTUALLY I THINK I'VE FIGURED OUT WHAT IT MEANS!! ITS CRAZY!! I WILL BE IN MY NEXT VIDEO!!

It's time to crack the whip for me...don't waste your time with posting here, Maura ....
we're desperately waiting for your next vid...

So let's go sunny
ilprincipe
ilprincipe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 934
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:39 am

ilprincipe wrote:

It's time to crack the whip for me...don't waste your time with posting here, Maura ....
we're desperately waiting for your next vid...

So let's go Newwwwwwwwww one!! :) Icon_sunny

lol ok ok!! Working on it now! Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jade jackson Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 am

Maura. I just posted my new theory on the thread linked here. I am anxious to see if I have drawn the same conclusion as you. I am so excited at the moment. Than you so much for your inspiration.

https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/hmatclan-s-hoax-videos-t1804.htm#43980
jade jackson
jade jackson
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MauraMissesMichael Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:32 am

jade jackson wrote:Maura. I just posted my new theory on the thread linked here. I am anxious to see if I have drawn the same conclusion as you. I am so excited at the moment. Than you so much for your inspiration.

[url=https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/hmatclan-s-hoax-videos-t1804.htm#43980
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/hmatclan-s-hoax-videos-t1804.htm#43980[/quote[/url]]

Hello, actually Im not even close to touching on this aspect of why I think Michael has done what he has done, but trust me I am definately thinking a long those lines.

As far as the hand signals, it could definately tie into your theory Smile what i've come up with that is . Im working on it now Smile
MauraMissesMichael
MauraMissesMichael
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum