Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!!

5 posters

Go down

MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!! Empty MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!!

Post by Tan_MJ Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:33 pm

Go to this page: http://www.myspace.com/peterpanpyt This is the Myspace page of a person who claims that he is “a huge
Jackson Family fan”. He has a voice comments page on the following
site: http://www.snapvine.com/user/message_list/vfbqoxd1MsoBgMEygO1TxmoXYXJ7hRNt?page=6 …where Michael Jackson, himself, has sent him around 3 voice posts, all before 25th June, 2009, dated:

14 Nov 2006 10.02 AM
30 Jan 2008 11.38 AM
13 Aug 2008 12.27 AM

In these posts he says, “Hi, this is Michael Jackson…” and he even
reads out a poem he wrote in the 13th of Aug post. Now here comes the
funny part!
There are 2 other posts from a guy, called ‘Donald from the UK’ and who sounds JUST like Michael, dated:

23 Jan 2008 04.44 AM [BEFORE his "death"]
14 July 2009 08.53 AM [AFTER his "death"]

Neither MJ nor Donald have a user name so they’re both named as “New User” at the site, and the whole thing appears like this:

Voice Comment by phone (0:18)
From New User, on 01/23/2008″

Now for the EXCITING part! Follow the link “New User” (it appears in
blue) and you will be directed to the person’s profile page, which
contains their reply voice posts and also the date when their profile
was created. Now if you follow the "New User" link in an MJ post, dated:
30 Jan 2008 11.38 AM
and after that, if you follow the "New User" link in a ‘Donald from the UK’ post, dated:
23 Jan 2008 04.44 AM
you will be directed to the SAME PROFILE!!! It was created on the
same date and it even has the SAME reply posts! In this particular
Donald post, MJ 1st jokes that he is “Michael Jackson” and then after a
short laugh, says “No I’m just kidding” and says he’s Donald!!

Also there's another voice comment, dated 25th August, 2009 (0:27) where it seems like MJ's singing "Heal the World"! Not so sure about this one, though!

Now you know what guys, I think this Peter Pan PYT person might
actually be MJ, even though Peter has mentioned repeatedly in his
“about me” that he is NOT Michael. But tell me one thing – why will you
want to convince people so badly that you are not MJ? I mean, there are
various other people online who make such pages, but they don’t sound
so desperate in making people believe that they are not their favorite
celeb! Plus, if this guy was actually contacted by MJ, HIMSELF, several
times, don’t you think he would have been excited enough to let people
know about it, either through text or through a VOICE COMMENT?! But no!
He has not! Plus, people from all over the globe have sent MJ reply
posts, EXCEPT Peter! I mean, Peter could have at least thanked MJ for
taking the time out to contact HIM out of the billions of other fans!
And why would MJ be SO interested in HIM? There
are loads of other MJ fans, but why only him? And why would he choose
especially this guy to talk to him as Michael AND as a fake – Donald?!
Think about it!

And Miss. Administrator, I would really like some feedback from you on this!
Tan_MJ
Tan_MJ

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!! Empty Re: MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!!

Post by MJFOREVER Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:38 pm

hey no offense but first check if the topic already is there before you post it Wink
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

Back to top Go down

MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!! Empty Re: MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!!

Post by kdkennedy74 Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:39 pm

The guilty party usually screams the loudest!!!! I find it odd how often he says "I am not Michael Jackson".
kdkennedy74
kdkennedy74
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 836
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:02 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:04 pm

He IS not Michael. No, offense but im about to be a bit anoid by this. I was in his chat yeasterday, he spoke to us. He has a voice SIMILAR to Mike, but if you listen good, there is noway he is Michael, let me tell you why.

First listen to the way he pronnounce "T" and "S" Michael dont even say those letters in many of his words, where these letters are included. Let me give you an example when Michael says: SOMETIMES, he dont prounnounce the "S" so it sounds like SOMETIME. When he says " MANY" It sounds like "MENY" You see where im comming from??

This is just a few exapmles of how Michael is pronnouncing his words. Im telling you this guy is NOT Michael. Im getting a little upset by this, because he got completely attacked yeasterday in his chat, I felt so sorry for him.
People was hunting him, with questions about Michael, and started to claim that he IS Mike, wich he is not. Hell, they even thought I was Janet, give me a break, that is just stupid.

Jeeezz...

Back off this guy. I tried to protect him yeasterday as good as I could, I even started crying yeasterday, cause I felt sorry for him, he was so polite, and sweet, even though they attacked him. They did to him, what the medía has always, done to Michael.

Im sorry, but I just had to say it.. No offense..

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan_MJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:08 am

@ MyBelovedMJ Hey its just fine... ^_^

Hey ok everyone, so Peter is NOT MJ! He just happens to be a random guy who shares MJ's voice AND also happens to be his fan! So much so, that people are actually mistaking him for MJ himself! Why doesn't something like that happen to us?! I mean, if I were to create an MJ Myspace page like that one, no one would take ME for MJ! MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!! Icon_razz Also, I heard he'd posted a video of himself on youtube where you could both see and hear him, but apparently, he deleted it, because it's not available anymore. So you see...he's kinda creating suspicions about himself in the minds of others, since he's acting so darn mysteriously. Plus, the pictures in his album don't make sense...at least not to me!

Anyway, the issue I was trying to grab your attentions on was the fact that this Donald guy shares the same Snapvine profile as MJ's. Now, you might be thinking that Peter could have easily pretended to be both Donald and MJ. But...if you listen to MJ's 30th Jan, 2008 voice message, he is apologizing to his fans for not being able to be present, in person, to accept the "25 years of Thriller" award. Plus, he tells everyone that he has been at the studio recording the "Thriller 25th Anniversary" album "with a lot of surprise guests". Now, I don't think Peter would get to know THAT. So that guy must be MJ. Also the post just before MJ's belongs to Donald (23rd Jan, 2008), the guy MJ shares his profile, as well as his voice, with. Not only that, but I think Donald had a pretty good idea about his voice being similar to MJ's (Hell! He had to, 'cause he WAS MJ!) and so in the beginning he jokes by saying he is Michael Jackson and then apologizes for the joke saying he's Donald. Now, this Donald guy created another profile on 14th July, 2009 and posted a voice comment on the "passing of Michael" and "music"! So, in the end, you see, there's 3 people with the same voice - MJ, Peter and Donald!

Please guys, help me with this. Please listen to all the voice messages whose dates I've mentioned in my previous post.

And I'm sorry for creating a topic that already existed, but mine doesn't focus on Peter...it's Donald I'm after! MJ's "after-death" voice message on myspace!!!! Icon_razz
Tan_MJ
Tan_MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:18 am

Ive listened to them over and over and over and over and over...........and sorry if anyone disagrees with me....I think the guy in the youtube is a real friend of peter and made the vid to somehow prove that DONALD is NOT Mj and is in fact the guy in the vid. I dont buy it for a second.
I think the voices we hear that sound like MJ are indeed MJ himself.
This video on youtube showing this donald" guy was posted around the same time the van video was released.
Coincidence? I think not.
Mj is alive and I think allthe MJs in the messages are him.

Sorry MBMJ!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan_MJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:23 am

Did you check out their profiles? It's the same profile isn't it? Donald and MJ?
Tan_MJ
Tan_MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:33 am

No I didnt see their profiles........MJ didnt have a myspace page.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBarley Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:44 am

Jacksonologist, I agree, we should not rule it out. I have always thought it sounds to good, if it's not MJ he is certainly a good impersonator.
CharlieBarley
CharlieBarley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 139
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Tan_MJ Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:55 am

@ Jacksonologist I'm talking about their Snapvine profiles. Let me quote once again:

"Neither MJ nor Donald have a user name so they’re both named as “New User” at the site, and the whole thing appears like this:

Voice Comment by phone (0:18)
From New User, on 01/23/2008″

Follow the link “New User” (it appears in
blue) and you will be directed to the person’s profile page, which
contains their reply voice posts and also the date when their profile
was created. Now if you follow the "New User" link in an MJ post, dated:
30 Jan 2008 11.38 AM
and after that, if you follow the "New User" link in a ‘Donald from the UK’ post, dated:
23 Jan 2008 04.44 AM
you will be directed to the SAME PROFILE!!! It was created on the
same date and it even has the SAME reply posts!"
Tan_MJ
Tan_MJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down