Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG!

+2
hungry
WanaBstartnSthn
6 posters

Go down

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Empty WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG!

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Ok this is weird and it definitely leads me to believe we are being watched!!! I googled Michael Jackson as usual and a new article came up and apparently, they are going to start showing "This Is It" in 2,000 theaters around the world starting at 9pm on Oct. 27th! Yes, Oct 27th! Ok, so I'm reading the article, hoping that Boston will be one of the locations to show it the night before ( I would so love that and I dont care if I have to go watch the damn movie alone!), and I read this:

"Michael Jackson has an army of fans everywhere around the world," said Sony worldwide marketing and distribution chairman Jeff Blake. "By rolling out this film with simultaneous premieres and special advance screenings on Oct. 27, we are giving audiences an incredible opportunity to join together in celebration of Michael Jackson's incredible career".

Notice the part that I underlined, ok? Now this is what I said to member Truth_or_Dare on the thread that I opened titled "Who We Are" when she questioned whether or not it was safe to post our pictures online: "

"Well I thought about that briefly but you have to look at like this; we, as MJ's fans, are HUGE army. The ones on this forum and MJHD are just a small portion of that army. We are ALL OVER THE GLOBE! If anyone is watching us, what are they going to do? Travel to each country, state, city, town and come look for us?? Doubtful. Im not worried.

Now, why did this SONY EXECUTIVE, use practically the same words that I used 4 days ago?!!!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Empty Re: WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG!

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:57 pm

I'm not sure if he actually used your words in particular, but I do know that Michael referred to us (his fans) as his "army of love". Very Happy
And yes, we are that army. We can do anything.
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:59 pm

I saw that picture thread and to be honest...if this was any other forum I would post my pic. which I have done.
But this one?? Not sure....I have a strange vibe and would rather NOT post my pic...but I see what your saying.

I dont think they would come after any of us based on one pic...thats just not gonna happen. but no, I dont feel safe posting my pic on any MJ hoax forum.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by ishealive Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 pm

We were always known as MJ's army so I don't think they got this from you - sorry I don't meant to be mean at all, but I do believe we're being watched. I'm 100% certain of that.
ishealive
ishealive
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1183
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:06 pm

....well thank you guys so much for sh*tting on my post! WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_neutral
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:11 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I saw that picture thread and to be honest...if this was any other forum I would post my pic. which I have done.
But this one?? Not sure....I have a strange vibe and would rather NOT post my pic...but I see what your saying.

I dont think they would come after any of us based on one pic...thats just not gonna happen. but no, I dont feel safe posting my pic on any MJ hoax forum.

But why? I'm just asking, im not trying to convince u to do it. Idk I guess Im not concerned because my face has been on the internet since 2005 so I'm not worried about ppl seeing me. Everyone has their own preference though.
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hungry Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:14 pm

luvmjalways wrote:....well thank you guys so much for sh*tting on my post! WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_neutral
Aww, luvmjalways, we weren't trying to offend you at all! I'm sorry if I came off really negative/mean/offensive.
Please, don't feel bad!
hungry
hungry
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 635
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:17 pm

hungry wrote:
luvmjalways wrote:....well thank you guys so much for sh*tting on my post! WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_neutral
Aww, luvmjalways, we weren't trying to offend you at all! I'm sorry if I came off really negative/mean/offensive.
Please, don't feel bad!

lol its ok im not offended. i just thought i was really onto something and i wanted to share it with u guys. its ok, back to the drawing board!
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:34 pm

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 ~I have said this too!~ WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3
WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 ~Many,Many Times~ WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3
WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 ~Even before I began to realize that He hadn't Gone Away~ WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3
WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 ~I would tell others that Michael was no longer only One Man but that now he was spread into Millions of Fans Across the Entire Planet and that we are his Legacy just as much as His Music and Singing and Dancing~ WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3
WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 ~And I would tell them that in order for Us to Keep Michael Alive (Before I knew that he Actually IS!!) we had to come together like we did during The Trial as "Michael's Army Of Love"~ WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Herz WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_sunny WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_redface WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_sunny WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3 WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Herz WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Star3

Last edited by DreamChild on Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 pm

:~ AMEN, DreamChild ~:
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:58 pm

...awwwww

{{{ LoveMJAlways }}}
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamChild Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_okNaDKp90

~luvmjalways~You Are Loved!!!~

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Herz WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! HerzWOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Herz

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! HerzWOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! HerzWOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Herz

WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Icon_redface
DreamChild
DreamChild
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 336
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Spooky!! But yeah, Michael has an Army of fans around the world, they will never get to us..

So what if we are beeing wacthed. It does just make them look like fools WOW PLEASE READ!!!! OMG! Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down