Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd

+2
annieisnotokey
GirlSaturday
6 posters

Go down

Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Empty Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Last edited by GirlSaturday on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Jermaine has made arrangements for a big interaction with as many Michael-fans as possible; the logistical aspects of which are being finalised. T-series will be hosting him in India and also scheduling his tour. "Jermaine Jackson wants to connect with all the fans of Michael Jackson in India," said Bhushan Kumar, the head of T-Series.

Is Jermaine trying to take MJ's place or is this indication of a comeback taking place? Suspect
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Empty Re: Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Agent A, It saddens me to report back to you with the bad news. He's trying to accomplish...both.

annieisnotokey wrote:
Jermaine has made arrangements for a big interaction with as many Michael-fans as possible; the logistical aspects of which are being finalised. T-series will be hosting him in India and also scheduling his tour. "Jermaine Jackson wants to connect with all the fans of Michael Jackson in India," said Bhushan Kumar, the head of T-Series.

Is Jermaine trying to take MJ's place or is this indication of a comeback taking place? Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Suspect
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:29 pm

GirlSaturday wrote:Agent A, It saddens me to report back to you with the bad news. He's trying to accomplish...both.

Agent G (spot) lol!

It was expected. Jermaine is so not my favourite Jackson. Razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Once upon time he wasn't such a bad guy. He had his own fan base too. Not like MJ but there were girls who thought Jermaine was the MAN.

Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Lol You win..."G Spot " and "GirlSaturday" do have the same damn initials. Oh the irony...

annieisnotokey wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:Agent A, It saddens me to report back to you with the bad news. He's trying to accomplish...both.

Agent G (spot) Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Lol

It was expected. Jermaine is not my favourite Jackson. Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Icon_razz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthAngel90 Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:48 am

I think he doing both to make money for himself ... to be honest - never like Jermaine & his sick ways ...
EarthAngel90
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 34

https://www.youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:00 am

oh why Jemaine Jackson why Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Icon_pale
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:14 am

I'm so sick and tired of seeing Jermaine's face everywhere these days!! Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Icon_evil I wish he would stop wearing the types of clothes Michael used to wear like arm bands,,, Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Icon_mad he's not stable mentally - no wonder every stars turned their backs on him for the Vienna tribute Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Kopfschuettel
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by rowdyangel Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 am

What the hell is meant by 'interaction'???? scratch

I just wish Jermaine would shut the hell up. He makes me angry Evil or Very Mad
rowdyangel
rowdyangel
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 462
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:29 am

What a difference 6 1/2 months make...
No wonder he is trying to cash-in on his brother Michael's name.

Jermaine Jackson Claims He Cannot Pay Child Support
February 9th, 2009

Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Jermaine%20Jackson-SPX-006008Singer Jermaine Jackson has filed legal papers stating he cannot afford the child support he has been court-ordered to pay.

The Jackson 5 star submitted documents to the Los Angeles County Court on Wednesday that indicate he made just $10,000 in 2008 - and therefore cannot hand over the mandated $3,000-per-month to ex-wife Alejandra Jackson.

The star alleges the current amount is unfair as it was set in 2007 when he had amassed more than $450,000 following his appearance on the U.K. celebrity version of reality showJermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd 2 Big Brother.

But the star has since had a "significant change of circumstance", according to the files obtained by TMZ.com, and now only makes $893 per month, rendering him unable to pay for clothes, laundry, groceries and a tutor for his children, Jaafar and Jermajesty.

Jackson has also requested that Alejandra pay his legal fees.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:37 am

Interaction means....
Jermaine walks into the crowded room filled with MJ fans wearing a name tag that reads
" Hi my name is ...Michael Jackson's brother"

rowdyangel wrote:What the hell is meant by 'interaction'???? Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Icon_scratch

I just wish Jermaine would shut the hell up. He makes me angry Jermaine Jackson Will Visit /Record A Song in Mumbai October 2nd Icon_evil
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:56 am

Im not gonna by that CD.
Waste of money

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down