Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

+22
dunno_it
marsheliamorgan
ishealive
Rach
mo2kidzs
dontmakeitfactual
mjthelegendlives
emanviam
GirlSaturday
MJJ Love
hungry
neverlandprincess
J.J_loves_MJ
EarthAngel90
annieisnotokey
Smelly
PYT
Confused
IndonesianGirl
hAZZELY
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
WanaBstartnSthn
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

Post by eva05 Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 am

@MJsmile4us: to me, her speech didn't came across like she was speaking as a true friend of Michael. It sounded more like an apology, remorse... of not being his friend.

And now it's like she is being punished for what she said at the VMA's.
eva05
eva05
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 144
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-30
Leeftijd : 50

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all

Post by MJSmile4Us Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:23 am

eva05 wrote:@MJsmile4us: to me, her speech didn't came across like she was speaking as a true friend of Michael. It sounded more like an apology, remorse... of not being his friend.

And now it's like she is being punished for what she said at the VMA's.

as the saying goes, 'a little too late..' she's not the only one and ever since his 'death' a whole group of celebs came out to shower him with loving words and condolences..where was Madonna and these celebs when Michael was facing the horrible charges in 2003? where were they when he was in need of a friend? why is that they came out after his 'death' when (in non-hoax believers' minds) he wouldn't be around to hear it??

If Madonna really realized her faults and made that speech to express her regrets and apologize then it'd been the nicest thing she could have done for Michael and bless her for that. Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all - Page 2 Icon_smile .but as MagicAngel said, and which I think she did, Madonna would have likely did that to gain sympathy votes from Michael's fans and others who may have despised her in the past and boost her career..
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:37 am

Um, yeah, based on this book, the Bad girl thread should definitely be deleted (even though I love it!)

Here's what Michael said about it.

"When I think about it---I would never say this on TV---but if I went on stage thinking what goes through women's heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddenly to start thinking about what they were thinking about...sex, or what I looked like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That's so horrible."

Poor guy. Although I'm not sure if I believe it completely. There is no reason a guy would go out wearing the gold pants if he didn't want women to check him out.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 46
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:26 am

The complex contradictions within the man are so profound. In one statement he draws you in to believe that he would refuse to go on stage based on the wild sexually-charged behavior or thoughts from his fans. Yet he has gone on stage many times and proceeded to grab his crotch, remove his shirt and girate his body in a sexually suggestive manner. There's such an extreme found there. I cannot be the only one who has noticed this.
Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all - Page 2 Icon_scratch
BillieJean wrote:Um, yeah, based on this book, the Bad girl thread should definitely be deleted (even though I love it!)

"When I think about it---I would never say this on TV---but if I went on stage thinking what goes through women's heads, I would never go out on stage. If I was suddenly to start thinking about what they were thinking about...sex, or what I looked like naked, then, oh God, that would be so embarrassing. I could never go out. That's so horrible."

Poor guy. Although I'm not sure if I believe it completely. There is no reason a guy would go out wearing the gold pants if he didn't want women to check him out.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:36 am

You're not the only one. If he didn't want people to fantasize about him, he'd go onstage dressed like a preacher or a politician or something (although he'd still be adorable)

Michael Jackson, do NOT tell me you didn't know what you were doing when you were ripping your shirts off.

In the book, he also talks about how other performers would be too sexual, or like pack their pants to make a bulge and he said he'd never want someone to look down there. Yeah, right. We've all seen the gold pants video, Michael. You know what you're doing.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mjthelegendlives Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:46 am

GirlSaturday wrote:The complex contradictions within the man are so profound. In one statement he draws you in to believe that he would refuse to go on stage based on the wild sexually-charged behavior or thoughts from his fans. Yet he has gone on stage many times and proceeded to grab his crotch, remove his shirt and girate his body in a sexually suggestive manner. There's such an extreme found there. I cannot be the only one who has noticed this.
BillieJean wrote:Um, yeah, based on this book, the Bad girl thread should definitely be deleted (even though I love it!)

This reminds me of the girl who wears a micro-skirt and then gets all fuzzy and annoyed when a guy tells her something sexually oriented... I'm not saying the way a girl dresses gives a man the right to talk sexual things...So then, maybe we shouldn't be looking down there either or thinking sexual stuff when we see the gold pants. LOL ( I know that's almost impossible, though)

Maybe he did like the attention, but was embarassed of publicly admitting it. Remember he is saying that he wouldn't go on stage THINKING about it...he does know what's going on in our heads...
mjthelegendlives
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:15 pm

I do believe in "Cause and Effect" as well as "Supply and Demand". Many of his actions have been so strategically planned and calculated. The brain is always one step ahead. I'm suddenly reminded of a quote from LMP's June 25th blog...lol.

Meanwhile...
Fans spend countless hours viewing and discussing the gold pants. How many threads would exist for baggy sweatpants? The fans want to get their naughty engines running when he apperars on stage. MJ has given the fans exactly what they want. If one fan saw a gold pants show in America and later talked to a friend in London who saw the baggy sweatpants show...which of the two would feel cheated.
Same performance quality, same songs etc etc...one of the two would be mad as hell.

mjthelegendlives wrote:
GirlSaturday wrote:The complex contradictions within the man are so profound. In one statement he draws you in to believe that he would refuse to go on stage based on the wild sexually-charged behavior or thoughts from his fans. Yet he has gone on stage many times and proceeded to grab his crotch, remove his shirt and girate his body in a sexually suggestive manner. There's such an extreme found there. I cannot be the only one who has noticed this.

This reminds me of the girl who wears a micro-skirt and then gets all fuzzy and annoyed when a guy tells her something sexually oriented... I'm not saying the way a girl dresses gives a man the right to talk sexual things...So then, maybe we shouldn't be looking down there either or thinking sexual stuff when we see the gold pants. LOL ( I know that's almost impossible, though)

Maybe he did like the attention, but was embarassed of publicly admitting it. Remember he is saying that he wouldn't go on stage THINKING about it...he does know what's going on in our heads...
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm

It is as if sometimes he was talking from the standpoint of a seperate person looking from the outside. His references to "other" performers being too sexual or that he never wants people to look "down there" is profound in itself. I am quite curious about the other comments from the book. Pease share if you have access to them.

BillieJean wrote:You're not the only one. If he didn't want people to fantasize about him, he'd go onstage dressed like a preacher or a politician or something (although he'd still be adorable)

Michael Jackson, do NOT tell me you didn't know what you were doing when you were ripping your shirts off.

In the book, he also talks about how other performers would be too sexual, or like pack their pants to make a bulge and he said he'd never want someone to look down there. Yeah, right. We've all seen the gold pants video, Michael. You know what you're doing.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:58 pm

I'm happy to oblige. It really is an interesting book.

Here he's talking about his sexuality on stage:
I don't think I've ever done anything offensive on stage...ever. Like some of these acts, you talk about how Bobby Brown would get a girl up there and he starts griding her, you know, right on in front of everydoby and poliece arrested him several times. Like having sex right on stage and all those kids in the audience. My show is just totally different.

This is cute...the book talks several times about how he was really into Princess Diana.

SB (Schmuley Boteach): Did you ever think of asking Princess Diana out?
MJ: Absolutely
SB So why didn't you have the nerve to ask her?
MJ: I have never asked a girl out in my life. They have to ask me.
SB: Really?

MJ: Absolutely. I would have gone. Brooke Shields asked me out every time you saw us out..."

Talking about his fanatics fans:
SB: Is there a difference in how your male fans and female fans relate to you?
MJ: Sometimes. But I am finding today, and it is so true, that guys today are really changing and I have watched it happen through my career. Guys scream with the same kind of adulation that girls do in a lot of countries. They are not ashamed. They are shaking "I love you" We have guys chasing us around.
SB: But the fanatics are the women
MJ: Yeah, they are loyal, women. They have been loyal. They are activists. They will fight you about me.

I know that last part is true!
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:02 pm

I have always wondered if Madonna wrote her "Human Nature" song about Michael Jackson. After reading this book, I totally think she did. Look up the lyrics. Seem to fit their situation.
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:35 pm

I just read up on the lyrics and laughed at what I saw. OMG OMG!

She basically stole the title to send him a message. She sounds a bit scorned. Could it be that the Material Girl made him an offer that he most definitely did refuse? She was certainly not accustomed to men turning her down...lol.

Sorry eveyone for re-directing the thread. I just couldn't resist this time.

BillieJean wrote:I have always wondered if Madonna wrote her "Human Nature" song about Michael Jackson. After reading this book, I totally think she did. Look up the lyrics. Seem to fit their situation.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:40 pm

Yep I got the impression that he had a huge crush on Di.

He may not have grinded fans onstage but Michael came close to the edge with some of the ...ahem...adult moves of his own. There is a thin line and the man was very very close at times.
Michael Jackson:Madonna was not sexy at all - Page 2 Lol

I am sure that there are men in the world who would just love to be in that predicament. To say that they have never asked a woman out...that women ALWAYS ask them out.

BillieJean wrote:I'm happy to oblige. It really is an interesting book.

Here he's talking about his sexuality on stage:
I don't think I've ever done anything offensive on stage...ever. Like some of these acts, you talk about how Bobby Brown would get a girl up there and he starts griding her, you know, right on in front of everydoby and poliece arrested him several times. Like having sex right on stage and all those kids in the audience. My show is just totally different.

This is cute...the book talks several times about how he was really into Princess Diana.

SB (Schmuley Boteach): Did you ever think of asking Princess Diana out?
MJ: Absolutely
SB So why didn't you have the nerve to ask her?
MJ: I have never asked a girl out in my life. They have to ask me.
SB: Really?

MJ: Absolutely. I would have gone. Brooke Shields asked me out every time you saw us out..."

Talking about his fanatics fans:
SB: Is there a difference in how your male fans and female fans relate to you?
MJ: Sometimes. But I am finding today, and it is so true, that guys today are really changing and I have watched it happen through my career. Guys scream with the same kind of adulation that girls do in a lot of countries. They are not ashamed. They are shaking "I love you" We have guys chasing us around.
SB: But the fanatics are the women
MJ: Yeah, they are loyal, women. They have been loyal. They are activists. They will fight you about me.

I know that last part is true!
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:45 pm

As far as Madonna and Human Nature, I really don't see how it COULDN"T have been about him. The timing is right, the lyrics fit...and in the book, he talks about how she was vulgar and had S&M pictures in her house and he thought it was terrible. And then what was the theme of her video for "Human Nature"? S & M.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IATMj5fPOow
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Of course it´s about MJ, right on!!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:05 pm

What about "Take a Bow" Do you think she wrote that about him too? It really fits. I've always wondered if it was about him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoknR57eZs
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Could be, I´d think so. Wow I didn´t know she was in love with him. Not THIS much.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:10 pm

Love? maybe or maybe not. I think that to a woman such as Madonna, he was the ultimate challenge. I can see her throwing it in his face and him brushing her off. She does not seem like the type to shrug her shoulders and call it a day once that happens.

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Could be, I´d think so. Wow I didn´t know she was in love with him. Not THIS much.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 pm

She had some type of obsession, that´s for sure. Whether it was love or not, maybe only she and he can know. BUT it does look like a typical thing to do for a girl who´s had her heart broken. Her heart and her pride.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BillieJean Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 pm

In the book, he says about Madonna "I think she was sincerely in love with me and I was not in love with her. She did a lot of crazy things and that's how that went. I knew we had nothing in common."

I was thinking about poor Michael...he really was just not going to have much luck with the ladies, was he? He said he would never go out with a girl unless she asked him, but most of the time the shy, quiet, sweet girls that he seemed to be attracted to aren't the type to ask anyone out. Like Princess Diana for example. They would have made an amazing couple, I think, but each were too shy to make the first move...
BillieJean
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2