Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie and Oprah

+32
miss j
applesaucers
4evermichael71
Harleyblonde
GirlInTheMirror1
yitsy
Ms. Wendy
EarthAngel90
BillieJean
jpresley
MJsSuperflyPYT
mjssoulmate
neverlandprincess
marsheliamorgan
amber
bibi
Sweet1
Confused
WanaBstartnSthn
Dutch
See
PinkLizard
Make.A.Difference
juliet
YveLoVesMJ
ezzramj
GirlSaturday
Truth_or_Dare
DreamsComeTrue
MJFoReVeRandAlways
HeavyHearts
Human_nature
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa Marie and Oprah

Post by yitsy Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Yup, your right....because its what the "people want to know"...lol. They always asked the "juiciest" questions, the ones that make the headlines....
Whether they want to answer is totally up to them
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 98
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm

MJsSuperflyPYT wrote:@Human_Nature It takes a lot of courage to do what you just did. And I must say, I think you are one brave lady! Lots of hugs Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Icon_flower

@Human_Nature:
I'm so sorry for what had happened to you. My daughter was sexually abused by her father when she was two years old. That was in 1994 when Michael was still being put through h***. I never once thought he was guilty and defended him every step of the way. I know what it's like to be the mother of a sexually abused child. Evan Chandler was no father of one. Money can't heal the pain when the abuse is real. Michael was set up and I hate everyone involved in ever hurting him.
As far as Oprah & LMP goes..pffft...they will get theirs some day. Oprah should be retired instead of trying to score ratings or score with the President (ok I don't know she has but did you ever see the way she ogles Obama lol)
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:47 pm

@4evermichael71 -Yeah I don't know what she is doing unless she is trying to get into politics. I don't think she needs ratings anymore and she seems to have more power in her words than any one should be allowed, so she probably could take her show off the air and not even care financially.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:54 pm

@neverlandprincess- I don't know what she's trying to do either and I doubt she even knows. She so does need to take her show off the air. She is so two-faced and hypocritical! I used to like her back in the 80s but then again I was a dumb and naive teenager with no cable and not much choices in after school tv lol

We know we love Michael and I believe he knows we love him very much and will stand by him forever and infinity! We just have to keep the faith our precious one will return when he is ready.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm

@4evermichael71...and I so love your avatar-You know I have watch that legend award footage so many times. He looks so incredible happy there.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:05 pm

@neverlandprincess- Thank you! I love the pic you use for yours. He's just too beautiful for words, isn't he? The smile though...oh that smile melts my heart as it skips a beat! I don't know if that makes sense but it's the best way I can explain it. Someone asked me in one word to describe Michael. At first it was what I thought would be impossible..then it dawned on me..L.O.V.E. he just radiates with love!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:15 pm

LMAO @ LMP... I guess she forgot about messing around with him up until '99. I know she was bitter about Debbie having his kids because of a joke she made back on Howard Stern (i'm pretty sure it was that show).

But I'm guessing she had a change of heart, just like everyone else when MJ 'died', when she wrote that blog about trying to save him or whatever...
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Gosh this is the first I have heard about her messing around with him!! Geez-lets see..so in a nut shell she is like her mom. Priscilla will not remarry because in Scientolagy you have to take the mans name. She wont give up the Presley name. IMO if you don't want the man you shouldnt want his name. If some reports I have heard are true Michael would not convert to Scientolagy and that sect is so controlling she may have even been told to divorce him. To trash him in public and keep him insecret...wow Mike was a stronger man then I will ever meet.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 pm

What did she say on Howard Stern.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:10 pm

@4evermichael71...yes makes sperfect sense about the heart AND the LOVE. Michael was the same in all those years -very consistant so I dont believe he was narcissistic with a Messaih complex. I believe he knew what love was and what it was to love and that is what left him so open to be hurt. People in our society have learned to be cold and suspicious,they don't know what unadulterated love is.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by applesaucers Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:14 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:What did she say on Howard Stern.

It was something along the lines of "why don't you call debbie to carry your kids". I don't remember it fully, but it was kinda hurtful.
applesaucers
applesaucers
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 66
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:04 pm

When all is said and speculated, only LMP and MJ know why they came together as a couple or why they decided to split up.

They were both adults at the time of their marriage and each entered the union with their own baggage.

To a great degree, it is no different than what non-celebrity couples face: he brings good and bad likewise she brings good and bad.

Now...toss in the celebrity factor and you get a whole new set of challenges.

Some accused her of wanting to use MJ's industry connections to jump-start her fledgling career.

Some accused him of using the Elvis connection to raise his bar and to counter the gossip stories regarding his sexuality.

Again... there are only really two people who know what went on...LMP and MJ.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:13 pm

@Girlsaturday-totally right. I was married to an expert manipulator and relationships are hard. Nobody knows.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:45 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:@4evermichael71...yes makes sperfect sense about the heart AND the LOVE. Michael was the same in all those years -very consistant so I dont believe he was narcissistic with a Messaih complex. I believe he knew what love was and what it was to love and that is what left him so open to be hurt. People in our society have learned to be cold and suspicious,they don't know what unadulterated love is.

@neverlandprincess- I agree, I don't think he was a narcissistic with a Messiah complex either. He couldn't be so loving and so egotistical at the same time. IF he had an ego, he earned the right to have one. He is the best in the industry after all.
All this stuff about LMP..I really don't know how long they were actually together. I heard a lot of different things but all from her end and I think she was just trying to be hurtful. We all know she can have kids so if she wanted to have Michael's kids so badly, why didn't she? We all know he can father children so...IMO that is their business. I know she hurt him time and again and that I can't forgive or understand.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
neverlandprincess wrote:@4evermichael71...yes makes sperfect sense about the heart AND the LOVE. Michael was the same in all those years -very consistant so I dont believe he was narcissistic with a Messaih complex. I believe he knew what love was and what it was to love and that is what left him so open to be hurt. People in our society have learned to be cold and suspicious,they don't know what unadulterated love is.

@neverlandprincess- I agree, I don't think he was a narcissistic with a Messiah complex either. He couldn't be so loving and so egotistical at the same time. IF he had an ego, he earned the right to have one. He is the best in the industry after all.
All this stuff about LMP..I really don't know how long they were actually together. I heard a lot of different things but all from her end and I think she was just trying to be hurtful. We all know she can have kids so if she wanted to have Michael's kids so badly, why didn't she? We all know he can father children so...IMO that is their business. I know she hurt him time and again and that I can't forgive or understand.

I agree with you. What LMP did, and said in those interwievs after her and Michael got devorced, was hurtful and very wrong. She exploitet and trashed him, wich I dont think was fair at all.
Michael has always kept his privacy private, and it should remain that way, wether or not they disagree.
I can`t forgive LMP either, the last lack of respect I ever had for her, went right out of the window, when she made those statements. How could she?

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:17 pm

@MagicAngel- I don't know hw she could do it either. And her blog on MySpace?? Don't get me started on that. The first time I read it I thought it was BS. I don't think she tried to "save him" as she claims. How could she? By all accounts she had her own issues and apparently still does.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:@MagicAngel- I don't know hw she could do it either. And her blog on MySpace?? Don't get me started on that. The first time I read it I thought it was BS. I don't think she tried to "save him" as she claims. How could she? By all accounts she had her own issues and apparently still does.

probably with Scientology cures. And this is VERY bad. I'm very glad Michael never go in Scientology.

If you don't know much about Scientology, make some research, but not on their official page or ""church"" but what's really Scientology.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2430
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:50 am

4evermichael71 wrote:@MagicAngel- I don't know hw she could do it either. And her blog on MySpace?? Don't get me started on that. The first time I read it I thought it was BS. I don't think she tried to "save him" as she claims. How could she? By all accounts she had her own issues and apparently still does.

Yeah that was really rude and disrespectful. I expected more from her. Why was she at the funeral? For what reason?? Her and michael, havent spoken for years. If they invited LMP, why didnt they invite Debbie Rowe also?? Just wondering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:40 am

Like I said, she chose an easier way. The married didn't work and they separated. Easier for her to move on and walked away. Admit it was just a crazy mistake from her youth time.

MagicAngel wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

I agree with you. What LMP did, and said in those interwievs after her and Michael got devorced, was hurtful and very wrong. She exploitet and trashed him, wich I dont think was fair at all.
Michael has always kept his privacy private, and it should remain that way, wether or not they disagree.
I can`t forgive LMP either, the last lack of respect I ever had for her, went right out of the window, when she made those statements. How could she?
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 111
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:44 am

Human_nature wrote:

probably with Scientology cures. And this is VERY bad. I'm very glad Michael never go in Scientology.

If you don't know much about Scientology, make some research, but not on their official page or ""church"" but what's really Scientology.

@Human_Nature-I will look into it for sure. I know some actors are heavy into it and they just seem...weird. Like Tom Cruise for example..even John Travolta seems odd sometimes.
I agree with you, I'm so glad he never got into it either.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:49 am

Ms. Wendy wrote:Like I said, she chose an easier way. The married didn't work and they separated. Easier for her to move on and walked away. Admit it was just a crazy mistake from her youth time.

MagicAngel wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

@Ms. Wendy I agree with you. It was like she said "oh well, I was dumb and stupid and it was a mistake tra la la la la" "Let me see how bad I can hurt him..tra la la la la" (the tra la la la las are her skipping along merrily because she's EVIL imo) PUHLEEZE!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:33 am

i once stumbled upon a video on youtube about LMP commented her marriage to MJ, and the interview was done by diane sawyer (i guess, the one who interviewed both LMP & MJ in primetime 1995). oh you should look at diane's disgusted face. i mean, how could she make a face like that? MJ was afterall a human. and they both were like made fun of the marriage...
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:42 am

miss j wrote:i once stumbled upon a video on youtube about LMP commented her marriage to MJ, and the interview was done by diane sawyer (i guess, the one who interviewed both LMP & MJ in primetime 1995). oh you should look at diane's disgusted face. i mean, how could she make a face like that? MJ was afterall a human. and they both were like made fun of the marriage...

Sawyer and LMP make me sick! You're right, Michael is a human and should have been respected. He's a sensitive man (I LOVE sensitive men!) and I'm sure his feelings were hurt. I never liked Sawyer or LMP and don't think anything of them now except how awful they are and imo a disgrace to the human race. I really have no use for LMP's mother either. I heard she said some rude things about Michael too. Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Icon_mad
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 am

Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Lol Well I think she is not that evil actually. She did love MJ. She was attached with him. She just didn't fight hard enough for her love. Priscilla hate the wedding, and keep giving bad influence to her. The marriage became so hard then she decided to split up. Find someone who wasnt that controversial, find someone whom my mom not so hated.

But it clearly seen in that 1999 video she was still (too) attached to him. Nic even realized it. And I love NIc so much for being so gentleman and made that statement. Not easy to admit "Its because I'm not a single gloved" Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Lol Feeling is real, as real as logic

4evermichael71 wrote:
Ms. Wendy wrote:Like I said, she chose an easier way. The married didn't work and they separated. Easier for her to move on and walked away. Admit it was just a crazy mistake from her youth time.

MagicAngel wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

@Ms. Wendy I agree with you. It was like she said "oh well, I was dumb and stupid and it was a mistake tra la la la la" "Let me see how bad I can hurt him..tra la la la la" (the tra la la la las are her skipping along merrily because she's EVIL imo) PUHLEEZE!
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am

Well I ever read that the 1st comment of Priscilla whe she found out Lisa marriage was "From all human on earth you chose to marry him?"

4evermichael71 wrote:
miss j wrote:i once stumbled upon a video on youtube about LMP commented her marriage to MJ, and the interview was done by diane sawyer (i guess, the one who interviewed both LMP & MJ in primetime 1995). oh you should look at diane's disgusted face. i mean, how could she make a face like that? MJ was afterall a human. and they both were like made fun of the marriage...

Sawyer and LMP make me sick! You're right, Michael is a human and should have been respected. He's a sensitive man (I LOVE sensitive men!) and I'm sure his feelings were hurt. I never liked Sawyer or LMP and don't think anything of them now except how awful they are and imo a disgrace to the human race. I really have no use for LMP's mother either. I heard she said some rude things about Michael too. Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Icon_mad
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 am

my GOD.. this is crap.. i really dont think LMP loved MJ.. she's too plastic.. it seems that she really had no feelings for him., and i think she just marry MJ, because of his popularity and his money..IMO!
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:50 am

@gujunpyo I'm with you 100%! IMO she wasn't attached to him but to his fame to bolster her "career". AS IF!
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by gujunpyo Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:03 am

4evermichael71 wrote:@gujunpyo I'm with you 100%! IMO she wasn't attached to him but to his fame to bolster her "career". AS IF!

yeah. your right.. but where is she now? is she popular?.. i dont think so, people just knew her because of MJ, but when they divorced, people were starting to ignore her, because we knew, that she has no feelings for MJ.. she's just a b***h!! IMHO!
gujunpyo
gujunpyo
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Leeftijd : 36

http://perllee.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:40 am

Well dont take it offensive but IMHO i dont think she was marry MJ for money and fame. Coz :
1. Since she was born, she was de facto a celebrity, A list I can say (Like Shiloh and Sury)
2. She didnt makeany record deal norreleasean album during her marriage with MJ. Her 1st album released a years after their divorce.
3. She was indeed rich at that time. Forbes estimated her "price" was 150 billion while MJ himself 200billion. She didnt need money that badly. And MJ made a pre-nuptial agreement so that its impossible for Lisa to run away with his money.
4. MJ is not stupid, he is a genius for me. And he waited years to marry someone and finally picked this woman to become his wife. Impossible he chose someone who was bloodsucker, moneychaser, famehunter like that.
5. She was the only woman except his family and Liz Taylor who stood by his side during 1993 allegation.
6. The Last and the most : I dont think any normal woman, who lived and marry MJ (no matter who she is, even just for an 18 months) could totally have no feeling for him. Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Lol IMO he was too adorable and irresistible. C'mon we see all those woman falling for him and lie in his feet. Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Icon_cheers And even Nic said : "Its because Im not a single gloved."

The marriage ended the relation not for last but i believe the love was once ever be there.

This is just my opinion.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:48 am

but, when i read LMP's blog on the day he died (or the day after) she said she loved him deeply. so i also think she maybe was in denial, she wanted to overcome her longing for him by saying bad things about him...and there was another i read from rabbi schmuley saying that mj ended the marriage because LMP, before marrying him promised to have children with him, but after they were married, LMP changed her mind, and that left mj heartbroken. at least that what i read.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:03 am

Yes it is. A former bodyguard said Lisa refuse to have children because Priscilla didnt allow her. Priscilla refuse to become a granny of a half-black children. She COULDNT accept that! Mrs. Lovely Presley gonna have a black grand children. So Lisa keep taking those pills and when MJ found it, he was really upset.

Like Lisa said, it was become too stressful she can resist so she chose to walk away.

miss j wrote:but, when i read LMP's blog on the day he died (or the day after) she said she loved him deeply. so i also think she maybe was in denial, she wanted to overcome her longing for him by saying bad things about him...and there was another i read from rabbi schmuley saying that mj ended the marriage because LMP, before marrying him promised to have children with him, but after they were married, LMP changed her mind, and that left mj heartbroken. at least that what i read.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:29 am

Yes, Ms. Wendy you are correct. I read the same thing a long time ago. Lisa's mommie dearest said, "no, no, to any half black grandkiddies" and threatened to "cut her off" of daddy's money.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:42 am

wow. i would be upset too if i were in his shoes. especially when i wanted kids so badly.

[quote="Ms. Wendy"]Yes it is. A former bodyguard said Lisa refuse to have children because Priscilla didnt allow her. Priscilla refuse to become a granny of a half-black children. She COULDNT accept that! Mrs. Lovely Presley gonna have a black grand children. So Lisa keep taking those pills and when MJ found it, he was really upset.

Like Lisa said, it was become too stressful she can resist so she chose to walk away.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms. Wendy Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:44 am

Indeed, and since Lisa couldn't do ANYTHING with her patrimony portion until she reach 30 - That's part of Elvis will. Lovely Mommy Presley CERTAINLY able to do that.
Ms. Wendy
Ms. Wendy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:50 am

Prescilla was very, very unhappy with her darling daughter marrying MJ in the first place.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:52 am

yitsy wrote:Prescilla was very, very unhappy with her darling daughter marrying MJ in the first place.

That's just WRONG..it reminds me of the movie "Mommie Dearest" about Joan Crawford..better break out the wire coat hangers lol..ok, some might not get it but some will Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yitsy Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:00 pm

LOL...I get it all right. "NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!"
I remember reading an article, with Prescilla quoted as saying something like, "Oh dear God Lisa, what did you do???"

I believe Lisa Marie when she said she did fall in love him.
yitsy
yitsy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:10 pm

yitsy wrote:LOL...I get it all right. "NO WIRE HANGERS!!!!"
I remember reading an article, with Prescilla quoted as saying something like, "Oh dear God Lisa, what did you do???"

Hmmm..well I think it's safe to say Lisa did (by marrying Michael) what any one of us would have given the world and all the more to have had the opportunity to do! Just my opinion...

Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Human_nature wrote:

This is sooo true-so freaking true. Scientolagy is very dangerous and very controlling. He sought God but he didnt get into that-and all the rumors he got into Islam arent true either.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:40 pm

neverlandprincess wrote:
Human_nature wrote:

This is sooo true-so freaking true. Scientolagy is very dangerous and very controlling. He sought God but he didnt get into that-and all the rumors he got into Islam arent true either.

Yes !

Let see what Elvis thought about Scientology ...hmm...
I don't think (alive or not lol) he's very happy with Lisa MArie and Pricilla choice hmm ? Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Suspect

So now, people here can have a better idea.

Why Lisa Marie married Michael...? Not for his money, but to bring him into Scientology, they have a program to recruit celebrities, and hey...if LM had succeeded to bring them Michael, imagine the gratification she could have !

Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Suspect

Michael was smarter than that. Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:25 pm

I know this is an old and basically a morbid curiosity post by now-BUT-I stood in Wal mart and read the portion of the Rabbi's book (which I wont buy,but it is Michaels words and I wanted to see without giving money to the rabbi) having to do with Lisa. Michael never talked about her with dissrespect because he found her worthy of respect and still considered her a very sweet person. He told the rabbi that one of the reasons they did not work out WAS because she had wanted him to get involved with Scientolagy and had started putting on the pressure. He told her that it held no spiritual substance for him. The other reason was because she had promised kids before marriage and refused after they were married. He says in the book that they still kept in touch and he kept in touch with her kids (this would explain why she was at the funeral).
He also says that after the divorce she started hanging out with Katherine alot and he had all these letters saying "I'll have nine children,I'll do whatever you want" but at that point his heart had been hardened and he would'nt take her back. Given this information explains interviews like this one,where it seems the whole story is not being told and LMP looks totally uncomfortable like she has to defend something.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 pm

I was really wanting to read that part of Shmuley's book too..thanks for posting about it. That's very interesting about Scientology...it's too bad they could have maybe had a nice long marriage if it wasn't for that cult interfering. I don't understand why she would refuse to have his children initially, and then after they divorced tell him she would have nine children if he'd take her back...very odd. I guess you don't know what you've lost until it's gone. She must have deep regrets.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:42 pm

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I was really wanting to read that part of Shmuley's book too..thanks for posting about it. That's very interesting about Scientology...it's too bad they could have maybe had a nice long marriage if it wasn't for that cult interfering. I don't understand why she would refuse to have his children initially, and then after they divorced tell him she would have nine children if he'd take her back...very odd. I guess you don't know what you've lost until it's gone. She must have deep regrets.

I think she does-you know because she always got defensive about her decision in marrying him,but instead of saying "well you know things just didnt work out" she gets into all the manipulative aspects. They were a beautiful couple ,even though looks can be decieving. It does not make sense though,how she defended him when they were together,visited the hospitals with him and set the little chained up children free (another story in the book) stated to the world their hopes of having a big family-and then do a complete one-eighty afterwards. I think it was the cult and her mom more than anything.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Because if you search more about scientology... she was not able to do what she wanted with Michael if he was not in Scientology.

Many family are broken now because of Scientology....

You really need to read more, or watch some videos on YouTube.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by neverlandprincess Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Human_nature wrote:Because if you search more about scientology... she was not able to do what she wanted with Michael if he was not in Scientology.

Many family are broken now because of Scientology....

You really need to read more, or watch some videos on YouTube.

Exactly-I believe it is a fact that if one is a Scientolagist and the other does not convert that they do not stay married. Lisa has always acted like she is not that involved and that the church does not run her (but they all maintain that image or try to). I have done alot of research on it but I will do more,I did research on this one and Christian Science when I was in Bible College and also a Sunday School study at my church. They are both utterly confusing and binding cults.
neverlandprincess
neverlandprincess

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm

I completely agree about Scientology and her mother interfering. I actually do think she loved MJ a lot...she doesn't strike me as someone who would lie about something like that. And come on, how could she not love him? Wink
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:12 pm

IMO she should have stood up against Scientology and her mother for the man she loved. I know MJ loved her. If you truly love someone nothing would ever cause you to jeopardize that love. Unfortunately, her trying to get next to MJ's mom after their divorce to get back with MJ didn't work. I am sure she had regrets about the choices she made. It was great of MJ to never speak ill of her and continue to be friends even though she broke his heart. He has a good heart. Keep the Faith!

neverlandprincess wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I was really wanting to read that part of Shmuley's book too..thanks for posting about it. That's very interesting about Scientology...it's too bad they could have maybe had a nice long marriage if it wasn't for that cult interfering. I don't understand why she would refuse to have his children initially, and then after they divorced tell him she would have nine children if he'd take her back...very odd. I guess you don't know what you've lost until it's gone. She must have deep regrets.

I think she does-you know because she always got defensive about her decision in marrying him,but instead of saying "well you know things just didnt work out" she gets into all the manipulative aspects. They were a beautiful couple ,even though looks can be decieving. It does not make sense though,how she defended him when they were together,visited the hospitals with him and set the little chained up children free (another story in the book) stated to the world their hopes of having a big family-and then do a complete one-eighty afterwards. I think it was the cult and her mom more than anything.
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886

Back to top Go down

Post by speechlessornot Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:17 pm

Of course she didn't love him ! She's trying to sing and some publicity would have been more that useful...so...
Michael loved her and wanted a baby or more with her...As i know, she refused saying that she had two kids already.
speechlessornot
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:13 am

I go with the Scientology aspect. She would have scored major points if she would have converted him..or however they count it. It's not a "religion" I'd want to delve into..but that's jmo
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Human_nature Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:I completely agree about Scientology and her mother interfering. I actually do think she loved MJ a lot...she doesn't strike me as someone who would lie about something like that. And come on, how could she not love him? Lisa Marie and Oprah - Page 2 Icon_wink

Lisa Marie & her mother are in Scientology.

When a member bring a new member , especially big celebrities with alot of money, they are better for the CULT. Because it's NOT a religion.

Once you're in Scientology, they know ALL you secrets. everything. So, it's hard to get out. But some succeeded and they are happy now.

it's a big brainwashing.

Just take a look about Katie Holmes...I don't think she look very happy and healthy.

Search about that cult. It's something big, and people need to know about them.
Human_nature
Human_nature
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down