Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michaels diary???

+11
JustJamiee
IndonesianGirl
Jubilee
iMISSYOUMJ
sasori1290
J.J_loves_MJ
jpresley
amy
AugustMoon
WanaBstartnSthn
Harleyblonde
15 posters

Go down

Michaels diary??? Empty Michaels diary???

Post by Harleyblonde Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Just came across the following and sorry if this has been posted before. This is Derek Clontz though and personally I think he is full of BS but as some of you are considering what he says I am posting it- just do not take it as gospel though. Here it is;

POP WARBLER Michael Jackson kept an astonishing “death-hoax diary” explaining how he would fake his death of a heart attack and telling when he would come out of hiding, a family friend who claims to have found the journal “among Michael’s personal effects” tells derekclontz.com exclusively.Michaels diary??? Michael-jackson-bad

ALIVE - OR NOT? You be the judge.

“There’s too much pressure, pressure, pressure … pressure everywhere I turn …” a diary entry dated Nov. 17, 2008 is alleged to say in part.
“I don’t know who I am, not anmore (sp). Maybe I’m just a father to my children. Maybe I’m washed up.
“The drugs are (illegible) a toll … (illegible) … I’m not addict. But I can’t stop …
“If Elvis … (illegible) … so can I.
“I’ll have a ‘heart attack’ from drugs like he did (yeah, right!)
“I’ll come back, but only when I’m ready. Bigger than Elvis in ‘69.
“Maybe 2009 at Christmas. Or maybe the New Year is better.
“A back-from-dead tour, a real Thriller. But I have to rest. I’m tired. I’m not (thinking) clearly.
“It’s the drugs.
“A lot of fans still love me. (Some) people hate me. Thing (sp) will be different (after this) …”
Jackson insiders declined to comment – officially – on the report. But as one privately put it, “We love Michael no matter what.”
The friend who leaked portions of the diary also was tight lipped, saying only, “There are over 60 pages (of it) that I will release to the family through my lawyer and they can do what they want with it. It doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to Michael and his loved ones.”
Other sources confirm that Jackson, 50, had spoken of a death hoax “on several occasions” in 2008 and also in 2009, although the reported discovery of the diary that outlines his plans seemed to come as a surprise to everyone contacted by derekclontz.com.
A paint-by-numbers account of a death hoax, in the superstar’s own handwriting, could lead to serious legal problems, say legal observers, especially if the journal is perceived by insurance companies and the authorities to be a blueprint for fraud.
“I hope to God the diary is legit,” said a Jackson confidante who requested anonymity. “If Michael really is alive, if he orchestrated all this, if he faked his own death, then nobody will be happier than me. As for fraud – nope, no way.
“Michael wouldn’t commit fraud. He’s not trying to collect insurance. He’s protecting himself. He’s doing this for his children. I’ll guarantee it.”
News of Jackson’s “death” on June 25 stunned the world. In fact, within hours of the ann0uncement by authorities, fans had already begun to speculate that he was still alive and had gone into hiding. Subsequent reports suggested that he was, indeed, perpetrating a hoax to escape the pressures of life in the public eye.
Scooping the world, derekclontz.com reported Jackson had been spirited to Asheville, North Carolina and then to Eastern Europe, where it is thought that he might be holed up in Hungary, or even in Russia, where hundreds of people claim to have spotted him in Moscow.

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Michaels diary??? Empty Re: Michaels diary???

Post by WanaBstartnSthn Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:04 pm

I saw this over a month ago. It was actually the article that made me want to look @ MJHD and eventually join mjkit. I was intrigued at the idea that MJ could still be alive
WanaBstartnSthn
WanaBstartnSthn
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 645
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04
Leeftijd : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:25 am

would love to see the handwriting of the diary then to see if it was fake or not
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by amy Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:56 am

oh yes
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:04 am

This was one of the first things that came out and was essentially debunked both on MJHD and here. Really too good to be true IMO. That Derek Clontz guy is a total piece of work! Michaels diary??? Icon_wink
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by J.J_loves_MJ Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:11 am

I think that Derek Clontz has a lot of imagination since he came up with his site. Unfortunately for him and his partner Casandra Grretchen " Name of a Game" (Sims) this imagination is useless. Even a kid of first grade school can write better stories than them.
J.J_loves_MJ
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by sasori1290 Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:15 am

I think I have seen this handwritten thing of this diary... but I forgot the link.. Also there was also an MJ hand writing.. He made a Horror story of Prince and Paris's on a wood... I guess It it really his handwriting.. but I can't post a link.. cuz I dont remember it.. (=.=)
sasori1290
sasori1290

Aantal berichten : 20
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01
Leeftijd : 33

http://www.patriciaannmiranda.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:37 am

Here is another dairy , he talks about the 02 . Don't know whether this is a real dairy written by Michael or not .
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/mar/14/michael-jackson-diary
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Jubilee Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:53 am

"and all major credit cards." hehe!

Loving the siggy iMISSYOUMJ xxxxxxxxxx
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:56 am

Jubilee wrote:"and all major credit cards." hehe!

Loving the siggy iMISSYOUMJ xxxxxxxxxx

Michaels diary??? Icon_biggrin Thank you ! Michaels diary??? Icon_biggrin
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:55 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Just came across the following and sorry if this has been posted before. This is Derek Clontz though and personally I think he is full of BS but as some of you are considering what he says I am posting it- just do not take it as gospel though. Here it is;

POP WARBLER Michael Jackson kept an astonishing “death-hoax diary” explaining how he would fake his death of a heart attack and telling when he would come out of hiding, a family friend who claims to have found the journal “among Michael’s personal effects” tells derekclontz.com exclusively.Michaels diary??? Michael-jackson-bad

“There’s too much pressure, pressure, pressure … pressure everywhere I turn …” a diary entry dated Nov. 17, 2008 is alleged to say in part.
“I don’t know who I am, not anmore (sp). Maybe I’m just a father to my children. Maybe I’m washed up.
“The drugs are (illegible) a toll … (illegible) … I’m not addict. But I can’t stop …
“A back-from-dead tour, a real Thriller. But I have to rest. I’m tired. I’m not (thinking) clearly.
“It’s the drugs.
“A lot of fans still love me. (Some) people hate me. Thing (sp) will be different (after this) …”
Jackson insiders declined to comment – officially – on the report. But as one privately put it, “We love Michael no matter what.”
The friend who leaked portions of the diary also was tight lipped, saying only, “There are over 60 pages (of it) that I will release to the family through my lawyer and they can do what they want with it. It doesn’t belong to me. It belongs to Michael and his loved ones.”
Other sources confirm that Jackson, 50, had spoken of a death hoax “on several occasions” in 2008 and also in 2009, although the reported discovery of the diary that outlines his plans seemed to come as a surprise to everyone contacted by derekclontz.com.
A paint-by-numbers account of a death hoax, in the superstar’s own handwriting, could lead to serious legal problems, say legal observers, especially if the journal is perceived by insurance companies and the authorities to be a blueprint for fraud.
“I hope to God the diary is legit,” said a Jackson confidante who requested anonymity. “If Michael really is alive, if he orchestrated all this, if he faked his own death, then nobody will be happier than me. As for fraud – nope, no way.
“Michael wouldn’t commit fraud. He’s not trying to collect insurance. He’s protecting himself. He’s doing this for his children. I’ll guarantee it.”
News of Jackson’s “death” on June 25 stunned the world. In fact, within hours of the ann0uncement by authorities, fans had already begun to speculate that he was still alive and had gone into hiding. Subsequent reports suggested that he was, indeed, perpetrating a hoax to escape the pressures of life in the public eye.
Scooping the world, derekclontz.com reported Jackson had been spirited to Asheville, North Carolina and then to Eastern Europe, where it is thought that he might be holed up in Hungary, or even in Russia, where hundreds of people claim to have spotted him in Moscow.

I believe this one to be real. The one below. NOPE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndonesianGirl Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:03 am

Harleyblonde wrote:Just came across the following and sorry if this has been posted before. This is Derek Clontz though and personally I think he is full of BS but as some of you are considering what he says I am posting it- just do not take it as gospel though. Here it is;

POP WARBLER Michael Jackson kept an astonishing “death-hoax diary” explaining how he would fake his death of a heart attack and telling when he would come out of hiding, a family friend who claims to have found the journal “among Michael’s personal effects” tells derekclontz.com exclusively.
Michaels diary??? Michael-jackson-bad

“It’s the drugs.

um .. i've read it a few days after michael's "death"
well i have no idea about this fake or not ...
but i hope it's not a fake ... cheers

long live the king !
IndonesianGirl
IndonesianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 166
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-25
Leeftijd : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by JustJamiee Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:00 pm

[b]Hmmm This seems a bit TOO good to be true.
JustJamiee
JustJamiee
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 176
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:08 pm

If we could see the original that would be worth discussing,i mean does derek clontz offer a link so we can see original? i think not,but we do need to see it... as for the guardian article what does all major credit cards mean? are they taking the p*** as usual? Michaels diary??? Icon_scratch
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by See Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

BS
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by annieisnotokey Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:13 pm

If it comes from Derek Kloontz, I must think it's fake. Michaels diary??? Icon_razz
annieisnotokey
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ5 Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:44 pm

“It’s the drugs.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com/?page_id=293/general-discussion/michael-jackson-is-not-dead-video-ties-in-a-little-with-the-derek-clontz-article-of-michaels-diary/&value=2839&type=9&include=0&search=1&ret=all
MJJ5
MJJ5

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down