Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson 5 interview I'm confused

5 posters

Go down

Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Empty Jackson 5 interview I'm confused

Post by alwayslove Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 pm

There is this video,i saw it at the other forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBQG1wIEzo

Well there are all of the Jackson Boy's.So there is also Brandon Marlon's Twin? say's he is 12.
Marlon is way older then Brandon.And at the memorial he said that,to say hi or something like that ,to his twin Brandon.

I looked up in wikipedia and it also says Brandon died at birth???But he is sitting in that interview.I'm confused.Did I miss something?Can somebody help? Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_rolleyes

Thank You!!
alwayslove
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 39
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Empty Re: Jackson 5 interview I'm confused

Post by TheKiddNerd Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:43 pm

I thought the 12 year old was randy.
I think that's what I heard when they
were going down the line.

Hoped I help alittle Smile
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayslove Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:47 pm

Thank You ,
but Jackie says he is 23 years ooooold I'm oooold.And Brandon says he is 12.
alwayslove
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayslove Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Oh sorry You said Randy.LOl Gotta check it again. Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_biggrin
alwayslove
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayslove Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Ok I think I missunderstood his name then.Thank You!!!! Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_redface
alwayslove
alwayslove
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKiddNerd Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:55 pm

your welcome
TheKiddNerd
TheKiddNerd
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 65
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-17
Leeftijd : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Ohhh, Michael is so cute Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_lol

I almost hurt myself laughing at Jermaine, not to be rude, but what happent to his hair?? He looks like he got elitricuted Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:40 pm

Thank you for the video. MJ was so handsome at 15 yrs. and so bashful. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:48 pm

MagicAngel wrote:Ohhh, Michael is so cute Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_lol

I almost hurt myself laughing at Jermaine, not to be rude, but what happent to his hair?? He looks like he got elitricuted Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol

Lol, ur right about Jermaine! Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol but hey! Didn't he say that his name is connected with Germany????

BTW-have u noticed Michael looks sad despite hes acting funny?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:55 am

Angie777 wrote:
MagicAngel wrote:Ohhh, Michael is so cute Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_lol

Lol, ur right about Jermaine! Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol but hey! Didn't he say that his name is connected with Germany????

I noticed that about Mike yaeh Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_sad

And Jermaines name is connected to Germany.

Well "Germany is the key"??? Like Jcc said

What if we have looked at this the wrong way? What if Jermaine is the key, NOT Germany. I dont know, does that make any sence?. I was just wondering, since his name is connected to Germany.

Wich also would explain Jermaines behavior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:07 am

MagicAngel wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

What if we have looked at this the wrong way? What if Jermaine is the key, NOT Germany. I dont know, does that make any sence?. I was just wondering, since his name is connected to Germany.

Which also would explain Jermaines behavior

Well, someone has mentioned that, dunno where though. If Jermaine is the key..what do we get from it? Hell, yeah, he acts weird, but what else?
1. Announcement of M passing on June 25th
2. Jermaine in Neverland with LK
3. Vienna Tribute-postponed

Can someone refresh my memory and tell me the exact date of the first JCC' clue-Germany is the key, please?
Sometimes i have that feeling that someone-JCC-is just playing, cuz just take a look at the news-of course Jermaine may be the key cuz he's the one who's leading the case, he's the brain of the events, always first and the only one-right? And maybe thats the point. Thats obvious. Ad about that poseidonius or smth connected with the moon-well, that info went out on july, we just didn't notice, who cared btw?!!!!! And JCC found it...simply...as he rightly noticed that Germaine (lol) is the key, cuz he seems to be the boss from the beginning. That all was right in front our eyes , we just didn't notice the obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 am

Angie777 wrote:
MagicAngel wrote:
Angie777 wrote:

Which also would explain Jermaines behavior

Well, someone has mentioned that, dunno where though. If Jermaine is the key..what do we get from it? Hell, yeah, he acts weird, but what else?
1. Announcement of M passing on June 25th
2. Jermaine in Neverland with LK
3. Vienna Tribute-postponed

Can someone refresh my memory and tell me the exact date of the first JCC' clue-Germany is the key, please?
Sometimes i have that feeling that someone-JCC-is just playing, cuz just take a look at the news-of course Jermaine may be the key cuz he's the one who's leading the case, he's the brain of the events, always first and the only one-right? And maybe thats the point. Thats obvious. Ad about that poseidonius or smth connected with the moon-well, that info went out on july, we just didn't notice, who cared btw?!!!!! And JCC found it...simply...as he rightly noticed that Germaine (lol) is the key, cuz he seems to be the boss from the beginning. That all was right in front our eyes , we just didn't notice the obvious.
My mom and I said from the beginning that there's more to this than meets the eye where Jermaine is concerned. That was even before she was a believer...Dunno just mho
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 am

Angie777 wrote:Lol, ur right about Jermaine! Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol but hey! Didn't he say that his name is connected with Germany????

Hey thankyou Angie for mentioning it! I just went to the thread of JCC clues and I remembered hearing Jermain name is connected to Germany weeks ago, so I came back to this thread to watch this interview again.
I'm glad i'm not the only one who notice this. Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_cheers
So now it seems to be discussed. Thankyou again. Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Icon_smile
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by iMISSYOUMJ Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:04 am

Hey this is funny, when I heard Jermaine said "Oh my middle name is lajuane" I thought he said " Oh my middle name is for what" Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol Jackson 5 interview I'm confused Lol
iMISSYOUMJ
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down