Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by HeavyHearts on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:20 am

Could this be how MJ "escaped"?
When the ambulance left I bet all cameras followed it to get the story
So do you think MJ could have slipped out while the ambulance was going to UCLA?

opinions?
avatar
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Truth_or_Dare on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:23 am

I think it's for sure a possibility...
avatar
Truth_or_Dare
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 536
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:45 am

Truth_or_Dare wrote:I think it's for sure a possibility...

Agree
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:48 am

Yes, that could be the reason how Michael escape.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Grace on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:52 am

There is a backdoor to Monovale Drive with an underground garage.
Yes, this could be possible.
However risky as soon as press is involved since they came with helicopters and then every move would be noticed. In my opinion, he got away before the press was informed. Remember, Ben Evenstad said he received a call?
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by mjssoulmate on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 am

There were no helicopters at Michael's house. Neither was the LAPD.
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Grace on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:48 am

The helis were there not at the house but soon after.
It would have been too risky to get out of the house when press was around.
I think he wasn't there anymore when the ambulance tragic kept the folks stuck.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by jasmine13 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:59 am

i think that he esaped before the ambulance it would be risky to get cauget by the press and the camares around the house. i think he left way before the ambulance came.
avatar
jasmine13
New Member
New Member

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-21
Leeftijd : 30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:00 pm

Sure, it´s possible.
Anyway, i bet this house was big enough to escape somehow, anyway. So, yes, it´s a possibility.
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:06 pm

I agree. I think it is a possibility.
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by J.J_loves_MJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm

I think that Michael left on June 24th. It wasnt a coincindence the fact that the LA airport was closed that night for 2 hours. I think also that he never left US. He is not in Europe like we thought. It would have been very predictible. I think he was always in Encino, hidden in his mother house with his children. Most of the people think that if a person is hoaxing his death, automatically he runs out of country, but I think that, Michael, being such a Genius, he wouldnt do that. I believe that he is in a place, that nobody would expect him to be, and the last place, where Michael could be is in Encino. If I am wrong thats it, my bad, but I have this feeling for a long time ago...
avatar
J.J_loves_MJ
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 143
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 31
Woonplaats : Michael's Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by EarthAngel90 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm

They had too .. couldn't move the cameras that damn fast ! seriously , you can't do that at all .... but they did move them right after few days of his "death" .... IDK ....
avatar
EarthAngel90
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 2270
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-29
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Fort Worth , TX - USA

View user profile http://Youtube.com/YellowTexasRose90

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:29 pm

Ofcause he could. The ambulance caught everyones attention. MIchael is a very smart man. He knew that would happen.
I also believe that, that has to be the reason why some of the Jackson family followed the ambulance in their SUV's

But hey, wait a minute, wasn't Michael alone in his house with his children the chef and the Doctor? Because if he was, then how is it possible for the family to get inside the gates to his mansion with noone beeing adviser? Im talking about after the ambulance arravied?? If the family had already been there, I believe that Michael was in one of those SUV's and that he escaped at the hospital...

Okey.. I'll have to contain myself now.. I just thought of it.. Mabye i'm wrong


Last edited by MyBelovedMJ on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by amber on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:04 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:Ofcause he could. The ambulance caught everyones attention. MIchael is a very smart man. He knew that would happen.
I also believe that, that has to be the reason why some of the Jackson family followed the ambulance in their SUV's

But hey, wait a minute, wasn't Michael alone in his house with his children the chef and the Doctor? Because if he was, then how is it possible for the family to get inside the gates to his mansion with noone beeing adviser? Im talking about after the ambulance arravied?? If they family had already been there, I believe that Michael was in one of those SUV's and that he escaped at the hospital...

Okey.. I'll have to contain myself now.. I just thought of it.. Mabye i'm wrong
you could have a point there also the fire alarm at hospital what was that all about?? but at same time he could of went night before im going to do more research on 24th -26th
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:27 pm

amber wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Ofcause he could. The ambulance caught everyones attention. MIchael is a very smart man. He knew that would happen.
I also believe that, that has to be the reason why some of the Jackson family followed the ambulance in their SUV's

But hey, wait a minute, wasn't Michael alone in his house with his children the chef and the Doctor? Because if he was, then how is it possible for the family to get inside the gates to his mansion with noone beeing adviser? Im talking about after the ambulance arravied?? If they family had already been there, I believe that Michael was in one of those SUV's and that he escaped at the hospital...

Okey.. I'll have to contain myself now.. I just thought of it.. Mabye i'm wrong
you could have a point there also the fire alarm at hospital what was that all about?? but at same time he could of went night before im going to do more research on 24th -26th


Yeah, I wanna know about the firealarm myaelf.. Very odd, that it went off all of the sudden lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by hAZZELY on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:33 pm

MyBelovedMJ wrote:
amber wrote:
MyBelovedMJ wrote:Ofcause he could. The ambulance caught everyones attention. MIchael is a very smart man. He knew that would happen.
I also believe that, that has to be the reason why some of the Jackson family followed the ambulance in their SUV's

But hey, wait a minute, wasn't Michael alone in his house with his children the chef and the Doctor? Because if he was, then how is it possible for the family to get inside the gates to his mansion with noone beeing adviser? Im talking about after the ambulance arravied?? If they family had already been there, I believe that Michael was in one of those SUV's and that he escaped at the hospital...

Okey.. I'll have to contain myself now.. I just thought of it.. Mabye i'm wrong
you could have a point there also the fire alarm at hospital what was that all about?? but at same time he could of went night before im going to do more research on 24th -26th


Yeah, I wanna know about the firealarm myaelf.. Very odd, that it went off all of the sudden lol

And then evacuation at airport? LOL
avatar
hAZZELY
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 275
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by marsheliamorgan on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:53 pm

but, also at the hospital when all were waiting around outside,didnt someone say that tito's son(?) or Jermaines(?) asked someone or told someone his uncle was there?i cant remember which thread it was in, but,i distincly remeber SOMEONE bringing this to our attention during the alarm as it was the building that sits beside (?) the hospital or a different wing or something or other,and they questioned WHY would his nephew be walking around OUTSIDE with his uncle being inside and other stuff,i cant remeber the thread title tho.shelia
avatar
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Janet77 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Hey Cassandra, what is happening from 25/6/2009 to me not about the
death of MJ spát. Surprised me and I could not do. I saw the clip on
23/6/2009, Michael looked healthy. Clip I noticed that he did gesture
finger right hand and his face indicated that if he wanted something.I
understood so that we meant to say that the truth prevails, it will
fight and I just can not be corralled into .I believe that Michael
lives, that's not your part of the game because to play with city of
others would be very unfair and very much it would hurt those who love
Majkl and expected his return in 2010 to WORLD TOUR.Only that This is
it will be screened in cinemas only 14 days, also says much. I found
here on the blog real photo, Michael sitting there on the stairs of a
house, but it looks pretty. Before I saw this picture, so I assume it
is from today. You can even send more pictures? even do not know if you
are a woman and or a man, but I know that Woman is the code "The Sims."
Michael is an avatar in the sims, but basically everyone can be a
player or Donald? He also said that it is possible to contact him, but
I can still decipher.Think the key word = Michael Jackson, I too
believe that in the movie This is it I see something I at least partly
explain why this is done in what is now. That guide word
HEART-3D-dimensional, which represents the width and depth of our love
to Michael and our belief that it is still with us. The Heart Is
actually a link, because Michael always said the fans to Follow Your
Heart Mi ... we had his heart, loves us, and me his. It's the perfect
way to symbolize. The heart is RED, because as we all know - RED
Michael is a favorite color and mine and also my favorite number is 7
because I was born in this day and the sum of my date and year of birth
is just 33 clues that we should look in the film This is it. Avatar =
Michael Jackson?? My puzzle will have a chance to connect with Peter
Pan? And a big thanks, thanks for the beautiful song, I think, but it
has different words than the original version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZMOzP0CfJs I Now such an idea to be
Black Orchid flower and become the guardian angel of Peter Pan.
avatar
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Janet77 on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:45 pm

I also think that Michael Jackson at home with his mother, a home is the best refuge, and he would never have left their children and, if somewhere else so he.Children much she loves and is a great dad and wonderful human being. I can now say I have a little calmer and I am convinced that Michael lives and I am right in what they write and is now.If so I hope to be well and remember also to us fans, who always when it stood because I believe that we leave here in misery and pain and also because life without him would be very difficult, even though my heart would surely stay forever. It is a very creative person and especially a human being with a broken souls, hearts in the right place and I never ask him nezapochybovala Not for a moment and I can not afford to say because I looked down a lot of videos on youtube site and whether they visited sick children and was engaged in charity activities or performances and speeches had in different countries and in particular the least speeches in his own defense at these absurd allegations that had ruined so mentally and physically, where I saw his eyes great pain and great disappointment. Michael Jackson showed the world their love and how people should behave to each other. I respect him immensely, because he is, I have great respect for him because it's an exceptional person and is not only king of pop but the king of human hearts, this true story will have a happy ending. Janet
avatar
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Grace on Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:09 am

J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
I think that Michael left on June 24th. It wasnt a coincindence the fact that the LA airport was closed that night for 2 hours. I think also that he never left US. He is not in Europe like we thought. It would have been very predictible. I think he was always in Encino, hidden in his mother house with his children. Most of the people think that if a person is hoaxing his death, automatically he runs out of country, but I think that, Michael, being such a Genius, he wouldnt do that. I believe that he is in a place, that nobody would expect him to be, and the last place, where Michael could be is in Encino. If I am wrong thats it, my bad, but I have this feeling for a long time ago...

I was trying to imagine this but honestly, I cannot believe it's Encino.
Mike is not the person to get stuck in a situation and rest there.
If you make a change, you make a change. Nothing's like it was before.

Encino would continue the past with public attention, the paparazzi, the "don't make a mistake or they will get you"-trap.
No, I don't believe that Mike would stay in a prison he created himself just to sit there and wait for the moment that a housekeeper does not keep his mouth shut.
It does not fit to a change in my eyes. Even though he loves his kids so much - they are in a good age to understand and work out a lot, also a separation.

Second thought:
Staying there would keep him in the US state where he faced enormeous threats to his person's integrity by authorities but also some friends and close persons who he can rely on. But there are still ressentiments and negative opinions around that again could threaten him in this case. As a kind of counter weight he has his trustees there, that would box him out of difficulties in a law system that is known to him.
On the other hand, if he bought some necessary support, there are people that got paid and might continue to ask for more money.

Overall, looking at the pros and cons, I still assume that the cage in CA and Encino would be too small for Mike. He is a global player and expects his freedom and will not sit like a rabbit waiting for the snake to come.
I believe he got out to another place and is refreshing, getting the calm he needed and is again working on the next projects.
The nice thing in 2009 compared to 1999 is that no matter where you live on this planet, you may stay in touch with a) your work and b) with your friends and family.
What a huge progress of freedom. There are plenty of great dancers, studios, film people all over the world. No need to do it in Hollywood - no more. Money does not know borders, knowledge not either.
I think he's in a nice place with a film factory, enjoying his days and nights and I wished he had a nice classy lady with him.
avatar
Grace
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 672
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Janet77 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:24 pm

Grace wrote:
J.J_loves_MJ wrote:
I think that Michael left on June 24th. It wasnt a coincindence the fact that the LA airport was closed that night for 2 hours. I think also that he never left US. He is not in Europe like we thought. It would have been very predictible. I think he was always in Encino, hidden in his mother house with his children. Most of the people think that if a person is hoaxing his death, automatically he runs out of country, but I think that, Michael, being such a Genius, he wouldnt do that. I believe that he is in a place, that nobody would expect him to be, and the last place, where Michael could be is in Encino. If I am wrong thats it, my bad, but I have this feeling for a long time ago...

I was trying to imagine this but honestly, I cannot believe it's Encino.




Good evening, thank you for. Know who you are or where you are, but depending on what you write, I became convinced that some probably found refuge with Michael Jackson or his family Newrlandu precisely because of that it can still be with their children which has so much love and also because I think that hardly anyone could think he should be hiding in these places. Certainly he had many good reasons for why the pretend death, but there are so many things I do not fit a give me sense. 25/6/2009 Michael was declared.3 month tormented fans wept, unable to sleep, were so desperate not believe he's dead, for many of us became a model Michael, for some angel or. Voltage and the stress of losing a loved one may leave the human and psychological. I wandered in the net, thinking of finding some clue or something to convince me that Michael alive. Youtube site has some videos while, but they have not persuaded me so that the so might be. Now it seems to me as if tension had abated, and suddenly the youtube site began to emerge in a vast number of video with theories that Michael Jackson really.To admit that it would not be true, but unfortunately I do not have a single direct evidence that this is the. Me as if everything ran according to some plan or system that perfectly control people's thinking and trying to convince that what you say is. But writes here in the very riddles? The video where he claims that MJ never see a good living, Michael's face, either hide it or bodygardi he is so that one hardly knows whether it's on. Ne's just we can not live any specific signs or does not do any gesture? I found a video with the famous helicopter scene, which was inserted into the video where we see Michael in.Zooms the camera, it seems that it is he, that his eyes were, but I'm not sure at 100%. It would be enough if Michael made this video again and when he approaches the camera and closes both eyes for a few. Seconds and then I would be convinced that living to 100% and I tak. Bother, when he was dead, so one would also be worried, but after some time would be reconciled with the fact that this is not.That everything we learn in 2010 at the World tour, which Michael prepares me very much worried and I do not know how to survive this, because even my soul is very fragile and it hurts me in the heart like years ago when I went through a very difficult living here. Two is really dead, and believe me, that me this very badly writes, because the same tears I saw on the keyboard, or is really alive and I wanted it too much to be true, because it is very very special man with heart in the right spot, excellent singer, dancer, a great dad, but by human being, which is pure soul as spring and I'm very sad to think that such a good man who has no one he would like. But some direct evidence that living !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! I focused on songs by X-scape, Gone too son and CRY in the songs seems to me is a partial answer to why he should film his death, and I think that probably what happened since 25/6/2009 This is part of the film is it.Možná be wrong, but I think that this is indeed the media for revenge as he ever accused of something that I. That document with Bashir, where Michael is sitting on a tree, we can see that something he worries that thinking about something and was very. Things to delete from the mind, but you learn to. Them the hardships which a man passes can understand a man who spends. I never that Michael is innocent, nor . Much I cried his speech to fans in 1993 when he that before he into the box, he's guilty then he should first wait you that the truth comes out.To inhumane treatment and the way he has humiliated the. Michael talked about and described the situation as my skin crawled and I began to cry and he had to do this also.What was going on around him was just envy other people and wanted him to. That was on the verge. Why should film his own death would surel. Michael deserved rest, she knew for years nothing more than childhood. Him and he would like to spent the most common aspects.Michael has a good heart and sincere eyes, and even though I do not know him personally, so I can not afford to say, because when one looks at all the different video either humanitarian or family or his speeches and statements, and clearly see what a good man who feels with others, those who injure or are suffering from an incurable disease or other way. You write that Michael is now happy to be at rest, have enough rest, and that beside him there is a certain noble.His wish with all my heart the same, to have life fully met, and indeed was very. Michael is the kind of man who would have liked all the women I think especially a woman intelligent, wise, and with heart in the right place that is friendly and able to create a warm home, that's what Michael is looking for the woman who will understand and will her feel.Such women.Michael certainly is not the type of man who would seek out women for one night and in my opinion nor no matter in which the circles, but he should be educated, intelligent, sweet, and certainly should have sense .Michael mainly looking for friends, with whom they have to talk, listen to one .Michael a man with enormous grace and creativity and I think I can appreciate what the other person for him to. Intense man, and also very vulnerable. but I would like to come back to the beginning of your . I said if it is either living with parents or on Newrland that he likes and which is closely linked to Peter Pan, or is on a space mission ??????? I saw in my video, where he rode a motorcade, MJ sat in the car with bodygard´s who twice pointed gesture, as it always used to do MJ. Is the day it was, but given that in 2010 should be added to tour probably involved in David Copperfield as a completely turn up such scifi. I think it's done so that, as had Coperfield MJ just disappear like so bring it back down, no it is not impossible, and MJ said that it will be spectacular show.A or really Newrlandu or parents and the. Living and all this will have a happy ending.


Mike is not the person to get stuck in a situation and rest there.
If you make a change, you make a change. Nothing's like it was before.

Encino would continue the past with public attention, the paparazzi, the "don't make a mistake or they will get you"-trap.
No, I don't believe that Mike would stay in a prison he created himself just to sit there and wait for the moment that a housekeeper does not keep his mouth shut.
It does not fit to a change in my eyes. Even though he loves his kids so much - they are in a good age to understand and work out a lot, also a separation.

Second thought:
Staying there would keep him in the US state where he faced enormeous threats to his person's integrity by authorities but also some friends and close persons who he can rely on. But there are still ressentiments and negative opinions around that again could threaten him in this case. As a kind of counter weight he has his trustees there, that would box him out of difficulties in a law system that is known to him.
On the other hand, if he bought some necessary support, there are people that got paid and might continue to ask for more money.

Overall, looking at the pros and cons, I still assume that the cage in CA and Encino would be too small for Mike. He is a global player and expects his freedom and will not sit like a rabbit waiting for the snake to come.
I believe he got out to another place and is refreshing, getting the calm he needed and is again working on the next projects.
The nice thing in 2009 compared to 1999 is that no matter where you live on this planet, you may stay in touch with a) your work and b) with your friends and family.
What a huge progress of freedom. There are plenty of great dancers, studios, film people all over the world. No need to do it in Hollywood - no more. Money does not know borders, knowledge not either.
I think he's in a nice place with a film factory, enjoying his days and nights and I wished he had a nice classy lady with him.
avatar
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by illusionist on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:33 pm

It was a journalist who pulled the fire alarm - creating havoc so he could try to sneak into the hospital.

Airport delays at LAX on June 25, 2009
http://www.flightstats.com/go/Airport/delays.do?airportCode=LAX&airportQueryDate=2009-06-25
avatar
illusionist
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 367
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-25

View user profile http://twitter.com/houdinisghost

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:55 am

Maybe he's waiting it out here... Smile


Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Sanctuary

In a rather bizarre revelation yesterday, it has emerged that Jackson has a "bolt hole" to run off to if things don't go his way.

It seems that the late Marlon Brando granted Jackson lifelong sanctuary on a tropical island.

Brando transferred the use of half an acre of land, on his private Pacific island, to Jackson "in consideration of gratitude and affection"; one year before he died in 2003, and just shortly after the infamous Bashir documentary.

The deeds state that Brando wrote to Jackson to thank him for hosting a birthday party for his daughter Nina.

Quote:

"I can't easily describe the pleasure that has come our way with your invitation to Neverland,".

He then signed the letter "Love, Dad".

He also told Jackson that he had granted him sanctuary on the island "for the rest of (his) natural life".

The island is located in the French Polynesian atoll Tetiaroa. However, Jackson's passport has been impounded; so for the moment he won't be going anywhere, without the permission of the court.

Coverage of the Michael Jackson trials brought to you by www.michaeljacksontrials.com
Part of www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Janet77 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Maybe he's waiting it out here...


Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Sanctuary

In a rather bizarre revelation yesterday, it has emerged that Jackson has a "bolt hole" to run off to if things don't go his way.

It seems that the late Marlon Brando granted Jackson lifelong sanctuary on a tropical island.

Brando transferred the use of half an acre of land, on his private Pacific island, to Jackson "in consideration of gratitude and affection"; one year before he died in 2003, and just shortly after the infamous Bashir documentary.

The deeds state that Brando wrote to Jackson to thank him for hosting a birthday party for his daughter Nina.

Quote:

"I can't easily describe the pleasure that has come our way with your invitation to Neverland,".

He then signed the letter "Love, Dad".

He also told Jackson that he had granted him sanctuary on the island "for the rest of (his) natural life".

The island is located in the French Polynesian atoll Tetiaroa. However, Jackson's passport has been impounded; so for the moment he won't be going anywhere, without the permission of the court.

Coverage of the Michael Jackson trials brought to you by www.michaeljacksontrials.com
Part of www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"


Hello, thank you for responding to my. What I had to find references, but no matter what I tried and no matter how much evidence that Michael Jackson lives I could.Janet.
avatar
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Janet77 on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:44 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Maybe he's waiting it out here...


Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Sanctuary

In a rather bizarre revelation yesterday, it has emerged that Jackson has a "bolt hole" to run off to if things don't go his way.

It seems that the late Marlon Brando granted Jackson lifelong sanctuary on a tropical island.

Brando transferred the use of half an acre of land, on his private Pacific island, to Jackson "in consideration of gratitude and affection"; one year before he died in 2003, and just shortly after the infamous Bashir documentary.

The deeds state that Brando wrote to Jackson to thank him for hosting a birthday party for his daughter Nina.

Quote:

"I can't easily describe the pleasure that has come our way with your invitation to Neverland,".

He then signed the letter "Love, Dad".

He also told Jackson that he had granted him sanctuary on the island "for the rest of (his) natural life".

The island is located in the French Polynesian atoll Tetiaroa. However, Jackson's passport has been impounded; so for the moment he won't be going anywhere, without the permission of the court.

Coverage of the Michael Jackson trials brought to you by www.michaeljacksontrials.com
Part of www.kenfrost.com "The Living Brand"
avatar
Janet77
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 64
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Did any cameras stay AT the jackson house AFTER the ambulance left?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum