Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIRD'S EYE VIEW

+2
queenpanther55
juliet
6 posters

Go down

BIRD'S EYE VIEW Empty BIRD'S EYE VIEW

Post by juliet Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:18 am

I was looking where I could post this but I couldn't find the proper topic or thread, so it's up to the admin to transfer/categorize my post.

So, I was thinking, there will always be a follow-up of whoever and whatever feed that has been given. It will be endless, numerous, and cause more confusion and add more brain-breaking speculations.
What if we put ourselves in the shoes of a writer and think like a writer.

At this point, I'll start at the end which I wil call Exposure/Redemption.
We are all waiting how this will end wherein we study/speculate from how the whole thing started - which is the supposed to be death of Michael Jackson. Something must have triggered this supposed to be death of Michael (deep in my heart he is alive) and for whatever reasons they cannot be revealed and we wil soon find out.

As a writer, you must have to prove a point into why you have to write a story and would probably be the title of your story. for me the title would be MANIPULATION.
So as the story materializes on the supposed to be death, there should be main different areas you should cover to get your story to be understood/analyzed/speculated. There was a post on "4x911" that opened my mind to it. Four versions from four different sources as a writer would call characters.

So from the supposed to be death, the four main characters would be
1) The Family and Friends
2) The Media
3) The Fans
4) The System which includes the Legal and the Medical Department.

So as everything gets more confusing (or as the story unfolds), we can see inconsistencies because from the main characters, whatever their reasons are, some of them wouldn't want the end of the story to come as they will be exposed. Just like another mystery story, who among the four main characters are the most affected and who are the main culprit.

So, what I'm trying to say is that the facts being fed to us will be numerous and getting to be more absurd because we're about to see the end of the story.

I don't know if I make any sense at all, because one thing I know, tomorrow there will be another feed coming in which will add to the frenzy.

But my heart tells me that Michael is alive and he'll show us what the reality of what is happening and who is responsible for the supposed to be death. And til that day, I think I'll have sleepless nights and frustrating days hearing about inconsistent/senseless news updates.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

BIRD'S EYE VIEW Empty Re: BIRD'S EYE VIEW

Post by queenpanther55 Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:38 am

Very interesting topic.

Well , im more of relying on the good feeds now, Im tired like a hero, analyzing everything.

Im excited to see the movie anyway, Im gonna watch it 3x.
If schedules permits Im gonna watch it everyday afterwork..

Ill wait for the upcoming albums and never seen video footage..

Finally, i ll wait for his book. maybe he will have one soon..

Lols..

For all i care now is Michaels Legacy, if i have to dwell myself on investigating which Im not really capable of.. Ill go crazy..
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:04 am

Good post.

Tomorrow? Do you mean that we will receive something literally tomorrow? Or is it a figure of speech meaning that soon we will receive additional clues?

juliet wrote:I was looking where I could post this but I couldn't find the proper topic or thread, so it's up to the admin to transfer/categorize my post.

So, I was thinking, there will always be a follow-up of whoever and whatever feed that has been given. It will be endless, numerous, and cause more confusion and add more brain-breaking speculations.
What if we put ourselves in the shoes of a writer and think like a writer.

At this point, I'll start at the end which I wil call Exposure/Redemption.
We are all waiting how this will end wherein we study/speculate from how the whole thing started - which is the supposed to be death of Michael Jackson. Something must have triggered this supposed to be death of Michael (deep in my heart he is alive) and for whatever reasons they cannot be revealed and we wil soon find out.

As a writer, you must have to prove a point into why you have to write a story and would probably be the title of your story. for me the title would be MANIPULATION.
So as the story materializes on the supposed to be death, there should be main different areas you should cover to get your story to be understood/analyzed/speculated. There was a post on "4x911" that opened my mind to it. Four versions from four different sources as a writer would call characters.

So from the supposed to be death, the four main characters would be
1) The Family and Friends
2) The Media
3) The Fans
4) The System which includes the Legal and the Medical Department.

So as everything gets more confusing (or as the story unfolds), we can see inconsistencies because from the main characters, whatever their reasons are, some of them wouldn't want the end of the story to come as they will be exposed. Just like another mystery story, who among the four main characters are the most affected and who are the main culprit.

So, what I'm trying to say is that the facts being fed to us will be numerous and getting to be more absurd because we're about to see the end of the story.

I don't know if I make any sense at all, because one thing I know, tomorrow there will be another feed coming in which will add to the frenzy.

But my heart tells me that Michael is alive and he'll show us what the reality of what is happening and who is responsible for the supposed to be death. And til that day, I think I'll have sleepless nights and frustrating days hearing about inconsistent/senseless news updates.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Thanks QUEENPANTHER and GIRLSATURDAY.

I named this thread BIRD'S EYEVIEW to make it easier to relate the JUNE 25 and the following events after that devastating day. Please tell me what your thoughts are on this.

Thanks guys.
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:35 am

juliet wrote:

I sure hope so! Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Styloprincess Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 am

I do too BIRD'S EYE VIEW Icon_rolleyes
Styloprincess
Styloprincess
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 227
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-16
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:
juliet wrote:

I sure hope so! BIRD'S EYE VIEW Icon_smile

Will we have an end to the story? I dont think so- unless he is done it to make a comeback (IMO not likely) it will be another Elvis scenario and in 32 years we will still be wondering...........
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 am

I won't be wondering in 32 years. If he doesn't come back within the next year, maybe two, I'll believe he's really died. Sad
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down