Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood...

+2
4evermichael71
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
6 posters

Go down

Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood... Empty Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood...

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I cannot find this video that was posted the other day, last week i think, of Micheal caught on tape behind his gates on Carolwood when he was suppose to be dead.
Can someone please PM it to me?

I am working on something...thanks.

whoever PMs it to me, please post here to let other members know that you have sent it to me so I dont get 12 copies of it!! LOL

Thanks and i will post what i think i found tomorrow!

The Jack
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood... Empty Re: Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood...

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:11 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cannot find this video that was posted the other day, last week i think, of Micheal caught on tape behind his gates on Carolwood when he was suppose to be dead.

whoever PMs it to me, please post here to let other members know that you have sent it to me so I dont get 12 copies of it!! LOL

The Jack
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood... Empty Re: Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood...

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:13 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I cannot find this video that was posted the other day, last week i think, of Micheal caught on tape behind his gates on Carolwood when he was suppose to be dead.

The Jack

sorry, that didn't work
trying again lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 pm

Wow JACKSONOLOGIST, cant wait to read your post tomorrow, you have got me intrigued. Hope you have your thinking cap on!
Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood... Lol Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood... Icon_flower Need help finding vid of MJ behind gates on carolwood... Lol
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Ok, I just rewatched this tape and the video from the UCLA entrance. He seems to be wearing a blue shirt in both, however the one at his home looks lighter. Sunlight maybe?
The photo at his house must have been taken through the space between the gate and the wall while the gate was still open, but not at groundlevel.
I remember in the first interview I saw with the NPG guy (Ben?) he said that his photographer had climbed a tree to see what was going on. Anybody remember that?
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:17 pm

I wish the quality of the video was better..atm, I can't see that the mysterious man is Mike...is there any way the shot of MJ' be zoomed and made clearer?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

The Jack

sorry, that didn't work
trying again lol

DAMN!!! Mjsoulmate posted what I was going to say.
In both these vids (the one posted and the one of him at the hospital enterence) he is wearing a blue shirt.
This is very good news!!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 am

but i wander why the paparazzo who filmed this didn't come with a story about what he saw there...i mean his eye sure did see better than his camera. and the guy who took the ambulance picture told us about how the photo was taken.....
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:01 am

badloving wrote:but i wander why the paparazzo who filmed this didn't come with a story about what he saw there...i mean his eye sure did see better than his camera. and the guy who took the ambulance picture told us about how the photo was taken.....

Because if you watch this vid again VERY close, you will see when he is at the gate, that a man approaches him from behind the gate where MJ is. You have to watch close cus it only last a split second......he was probably told to keep his mouth shut...IDK.

But then why didnt anyone from the tourist van say anything either?
There are alot of "Why's?" in all of this

And dont you guys find it wierd that for whatever reason, MJ reverted back to his old hair style after all these years? For so long he wore his hair strainght and feathered and when we see the pics of him with his kids outside the studio, in reheasals and in the movie, he is wearing his ponytail hair....strange dont you think?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by mjssoulmate Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:23 pm

The guy who took that photo was obviously payed off to keep his mouth shot.

MJ started wearing the curly hair (soooo cute) because the mannequin in ambulance photo had curly hair. Hairdo's gotta match the pic.
mjssoulmate
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down