Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To everyone who needs a faith boost!!

+9
AugustMoon
4evermichael71
lou
MJFoReVeRandAlways
badloving
queenpanther55
Jubilee
ILuvUMoreMJ
HeavyHearts
13 posters

Go down

To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Empty To everyone who needs a faith boost!!

Post by HeavyHearts Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:58 am

Over the last few weeks my faith was jaded. I was starting to believe in my heart that MJ was actually gone after reading certain news articles that are being released about him. Then it hit me today as I was doing my washing!

We are being monitored. We are onto things that the general public arent onto. If we catch one slip up they made, and it is 100% proof that MJ is alive, the sh** will hit the fan lol.

So, after the burial I bet they expected us to shut up.
Sure, maybe we would have if the helicopters didnt give us DIFFERENT footage to what the live feed did.
After we pointed that out I bet panic mode set in. They would be thinking up ANYTHING, anything at all, that we can't challenge, anything that we cant find clues in. Things that will make us stop looking for the obvious. Every time one of us loses hope and believes these things, we take a step back from finding the truth.

They are always going to be trying to throw us off. I even believe people have been sent here to troll us and ruin our journey for the truth. Over the last few weeks, everything has pointed to MJ being deceased. DO NOT LET THOSE ARTICLES PLAGUE YOUR THOUGHTS. Think of the things that don't add up! there is a list 10000 x longer.

Hey, if michael really died, do you honestly think Murray wouldnt be sitting in that cell right now? Wink

I hope you remember the things that brought you here in the first place
Keep the faith

DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL cheers
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Empty Re: To everyone who needs a faith boost!!

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:08 am

You're probably right about the monitoring...at the very least by trolls who want to play games and hurt people. Before I joined I was really surprised I was able to read everything you guys were saying because it seemed like this place is something you'd want to keep under wraps, you know? Has anyone thought about making this forum viewable to registered users only? I mean of course anyone can register, but most people out to cause trouble are usually too lazy to bother unless they already know what's being said here. I would definitely think it would at least cut down on those kinds of people anyway. Just a thought. Smile
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Empty Re: To everyone who needs a faith boost!!

Post by Jubilee Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:35 am

HeavyHearts wrote:
Hey, if michael really died, do you honestly think Murray wouldnt be sitting in that cell right now? To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_wink

Oh no I hope you haven't jinxed anything hehe xxxx
To everyone who needs a faith boost!! 2e60e7d9a78212930
Jubilee
Jubilee
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 448
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by queenpanther55 Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:46 am

for someone who died due to cardiac arrest, its very easy to evaluate and draw some conclusion because its not a rare cause of death.

but what happened in this scenario is that we are even confused what happened before he died.

If accidents like this happens, Either of the TWO will happen:
1. Unexpected, unplanned - Still somebody out there can provide atleast one or two photos of him.
2. Expected , Planned - Still somebody out there can provide atleast one or two photos of him.
But there was none. How did someone got the information?

Like the Pepsi commercial where MJ got burned,
- there were so many footage seen even on the actual burn.
- we saw a footage were he was lying on a stretcher..etc..
- The medical doctor held a press conference.

"I think its because the Pepsi accident was not a HOAX"
queenpanther55
queenpanther55
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 151
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by badloving Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 am

of one thing i'm sure...many people are trying to manipulate us...we have to use our own brains to find the truth..and i think we're doing a good job, but sometimes i just feel some things are being thrown at us on purpose...i am really counting on this site to help me open my eyes ......i am so happy you are all here.... To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_smile To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Herz thank you
badloving
badloving
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 203
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:16 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:You're probably right about the monitoring...at the very least by trolls who want to play games and hurt people. Before I joined I was really surprised I was able to read everything you guys were saying because it seemed like this place is something you'd want to keep under wraps, you know? Has anyone thought about making this forum viewable to registered users only? I mean of course anyone can register, but most people out to cause trouble are usually too lazy to bother unless they already know what's being said here. I would definitely think it would at least cut down on those kinds of people anyway. Just a thought. Smile

Totally agree, I think we should lock this place for outsiders.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by lou Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 am

HeavyHearts wrote:
Hey, if michael really died, do you honestly think Murray wouldnt be sitting in that cell right now? Wink

I think he would. Let's not forget that this week they reported that Murray "can go to jail" but has nothing to see with propofol. Wink
lou
lou
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 170
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 am

lou wrote:
HeavyHearts wrote:
Hey, if michael really died, do you honestly think Murray wouldnt be sitting in that cell right now? To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_wink

I think he would. Let's not forget that this week they reported that Murray "can go to jail" but has nothing to see with propofol. To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_wink

I think he would be too
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by AugustMoon Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:42 am

also to add to this Frank Dileo was going to give 10 answers to the best questions at mjjc forums nearly all of them had to do with mikes "death" ,that was a couple of months ago even though he said he would post them on youtube within a few weeks,now hes having 'eye surgery' so he cant read them yet?to post answers?
Dileo is in on this 100 percent how couldnt he be.
AugustMoon
AugustMoon
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 195
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-14
Leeftijd : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:57 am

If Michael really "died" Muarry would have been behind bars, months ago. Comeon now, it has almost been 4 months, what the heck is the LAPD doing?? This is longest inverstergation EVER!!!

I have had faith of Michael beeing alive for the past 2 weeks, I'm 100 Procent sure, that Michael is alive, and well.
I believe that Michael got out, just in time. If he hadn't done what he did, he would have died for real. It would have killed him.

I'm sure it broke he's heart, because he knew how the world would react, remember, Michael got the most devoted fans on earth. He did what he had to do, to make it right for himself, and keep himself safe. Noone is allowed to blame him

As long as he is safe, happy, and recovering, I'm happy for him. If anyone deserves this it's Michael

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:55 am

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:
ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:You're probably right about the monitoring...at the very least by trolls who want to play games and hurt people. Before I joined I was really surprised I was able to read everything you guys were saying because it seemed like this place is something you'd want to keep under wraps, you know? Has anyone thought about making this forum viewable to registered users only? I mean of course anyone can register, but most people out to cause trouble are usually too lazy to bother unless they already know what's being said here. I would definitely think it would at least cut down on those kinds of people anyway. Just a thought. To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_smile

Totally agree, I think we should lock this place for outsiders.
yes it would be great to keep trolls away and prying eyes out such oh lets say the jacksons cos then they're blind too what we are figureing out,they may also panic abit and screw up even more To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_basketball can i just mention that the day he "died" news said press had tapped into phone call so they new what had happened right? so where's the pics of when ambo first arrived? i no that'l of been mentioned but its bugging me To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_scratch
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:56 pm

Maybe we should take a poll to see if everyone would like to keep this site viewable to registered users only? I feel too new here so maybe someone else should do it. Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:55 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Maybe we should take a poll to see if everyone would like to keep this site viewable to registered users only? I feel too new here so maybe someone else should do it. To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_lol

I agree..we should take a poll about making it viewable to only registered users.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:25 am

You wanna do it? Laughing
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by miss j Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:58 am

wow....actually, before i found this forum, i already accepted the fact that he was gone, but in the same time, i don't know why i was looking for more clues that he might be alive than the reports about his death. i don't know whether i am in denial or what, but, whatever it is, if he really is alive, i'll be happy that i am alive to see this hoax. and if he really is dead, now or when his time really comes, i am prepared. very well-prepared and i will accept it. and this forum makes me feel like i really am connected with him.
miss j
miss j
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 255
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Stranger In Chi-town Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:Maybe we should take a poll to see if everyone would like to keep this site viewable to registered users only? I feel too new here so maybe someone else should do it. To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_lol

Good idea. Smile
Stranger In Chi-town
Stranger In Chi-town
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 173
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-03
Leeftijd : 37

http://www.myspace.com/thenewageriseth

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavander Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:45 am

I agree with this 100%
Lx
Lavander
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 am

ILuvUMoreMJ wrote:You wanna do it? To everyone who needs a faith boost!! Icon_lol

LOL
I wouldn't know where to begin Smile
I just think there has to be a way to keep out trolls on a feeding frenzy but I don't know how...
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down