Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW!

+11
jpresley
See
MJJ Love
icy55
Makea
Harleyblonde
MJFOREVER
GirlSaturday
lovelidae
amy
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
15 posters

Go down

I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Empty I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 am

Please read the following post.
https://mjkit.forumotion.net/michael-jackson-hoax-death-theories-f2/this-is-much-bigger-than-a-movie-t2222.htm

Hey everyone,

I find this post to be very important. I dont want to take credit for what Im going to say because it really just a bunch of things that have been dicussed and Im just going to give you MY opinion on everything and maybe make some sense to all of this.

As I, and a few other have said before, I seriously think we are missing the whole point to all of this hoax thing. We really are. THINK about what youve just read in the above post. We are being given signs/clues by MJ everyday and we are completely missing the point. We are only looking at the obvious....when we need to look BEYOND what we're being told.

There is something magicians use thats called MISDIRECTION. see here..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misdirection_(magic)

The study of close-up magic is a good introduction to misdirection. Misdirection takes advantage of the limits of the human mind in order to give the wrong picture and memory. The mind can concentrate on only one thing at a time. The magician uses this to manipulate the "victim's" idea of how the world is supposed to be.
Misdirection in magic may be as simple as a magician rolling up his sleeves and saying "nothing up my sleeve" and then producing an object that could never have been "up his sleeve". The audience instinctively scrutinizes the magician's arms, but ignores the actual location where the object-to-be-magically-produced is hidden.
Attention can be controlled in various ways. A magician will first grab attention with a coin, or another small and shiny object A shiny object captures more attention and seems less likely to disappear or to be manipulated. Then attention is directed away from the object (hence, "misdirection") through a combination of comedy, sleight of hand or an unimportant object of focus, thus providing just enough time for the magician to do whatever he or she wishes to do with the original object.
One of the most important things to remember when thinking about misdirection and magic is this: a larger movement conceals a smaller movement.

[sup]In essence...what the eyes SEE and the ears HEAR, the mind BELIEVES. This is in conjunction with the Recast Reality. Michael is trying to educate us in redirecting our minds. We need to look BEYOND the superficial.

I think JCC, Cassandra, The Informer etc are all plants given their cue by MJ himself. They could be fakes, they could be real but do we really know for sure? Do we have proof? Im not saying I believe these people are who they claim to be, but we shouldnt brush them off so quickly. I read in a post this morning that when we attack someone who claims to be "in the know" we may indeed be attacking someone we should be listening to. This is where the MISDIRECTION comes in. Michael is not only giving us clues, sometimes throwing it in our faces but he is giving us tests. And with these tests, we either pass with flying colors or we fail miserably. And dont think for one second he is not watching these boards, because I think he is 1000%...that is why we get certain news at certain times...we HE feels we are ready for more or just need a little help. Maybe this is when the people "in the know" are introduced to us. For example Dina yesterday on the Signs From Michael thread. Maybe she is real, maybe not. It is a test for us to figure out. And we either pass or fail.
He is purposely showing us things that are false and showing us things that are the actual truth, but because our MINDS are conditioned to believe everything we hear, THAT is why we are confused.....hence the 2's theory. everything in two's. The only problem is, it is up to US to decide and DIRECT our minds down the right path. MJ cannot come out and say it straight up for obvious reasons, but he knows WE (the real fans and supporters) know he is alive. The obvious clues he gives us are seen everyday. The Memorial, The Burial, The Investigation. The Pictures..etc.....all of these are clues. When we investigate the "death" and all the inconsistencies we are missing clues. We are too busy trying to figure out if there were 2 ambulances, or 2 MJ's and the differences between the hands and his mannerism's...which is fine, but again, we are missing the point. We need to take everything and LOOK at it. MJ wants us to know the real story and he is trying desperately to tell us, but we're to dense to figure it out!! LOL. He loves us and doesnt want us to be swayed by the media scumbags.
One thing I noticed were the 2 two vids. One was showing MJ behind the gates of his house on the day he "died" and he is weraing a blue shirt. The other vid/pics show him on the stretcher going into the hospital the same day and he is wearing a blue shirt as well. BUT what about the van video? In the vid he is wearing a WHITE shirt. Which of these scenarios is real? Maybe bioth are fake and maybe both are real, maybe one is fake and the other real. This is what I mean. THEN we get the RTL explaining THEY made the van vid. ALL of these are clues.And what about the bloody shirt? We were shocked by it for a day and then we never heard of it again. Same thign with the "Death Sceane" where there was a picture of his bed where he died...

[/sup]Now, we have all heard of Occams Razor? If you arent familiar with it read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occams_razor
Let me give you a better example. Crop Circles. Weve all seem them right? We all, or most of us think they are made by UFO's landing on crops. Well we have no die hard proof that UFO's have done this so the most logical thing to assume is that UFO's did NOT make the circles and that are man-made. Get my point? If not, read this http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/Occam.html
We all know MJ IS alive but let me just explain......We were TOLD (or MISDIRECTED) that MJ had died. So we believe this. What the eyes SEE and the EARS hear, our minds BELIEVE. But yet, we have no proof to this day he is gone so the obvious thing is that he is alive!
I just wanted to make you guys aware of what is going on. And Yes we all have some kind of knowledge to this but I just wanted to explain a little better.
Why MJ would allow us to THINK he is dead when he isnt? To be honest, I dont know. It is up to us to figure out, but I think we need to start using our minds better...for his sake. Its clear to me he is sending us a message and at the same time asking for our help. For what reason? I dont know the whole answer to that either.
I also think that if he is planning on coming back...WHEN he does, is in our hands and WE will make that decision, but not until we pass his test's. So we need to be a little more pro-active in his cause.
And what is his cause? It is stated in the above post. He wants us to think for ourselves and knows that FACTS before making an educated decision on what we SEE and HEAR from the media and beyond. MJ was crucified for yrs by them and now its his turn. He is not angry at us for some of believing these things. He knows its not our fault. But he needs us to understand before he makes his move. I also think there is more going on with all this then just a lesson in the media lies...Agin that is what we need to figure out....through his clues and messages.
I hope I dont sound like a mental case, cus I am not in any way. I think most of you know Im a sane person!!

Just had to get this off my chest.

Last edited by THE JACKSONOLOGIST on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Empty Re: I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW!

Post by amy Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:39 am

I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_eek to small letters cant read got headache I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_cry
amy
amy

Aantal berichten : 352
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-10
Leeftijd : 35

http://mjdeathoax.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Empty Re: I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW!

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:43 am

I know...Lets see If I can fix it.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:55 am

Fixed.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:58 am

I just transferred to word and enlarged the letters, so that I could see it.

Anyway....

That was a most intriguing and fascinating read. I believe you are spot on. In this whole case there is more than meets the eye. I agree, and even though I hadn't posted it yet, I felt we were at times getting off track. It is quite apparent now the MJ is alive (too many inconsistencies, slips, & contradictions to even think he is gone) and yet much of our investigations are geared towards finding if he is dead or not. I think we need to start figuring out why he is hiding, because all signs at this moment point to him being alive.

Since the thread with Dina yesterday, I am trying to look even broader at the overall picture. There is definitely more here than meets the eye.

Maybe the Informer, Cassandra, JCC and the rest are plants to help us along. Maybe the things they are telling us must not be taken for face value, but have a whole other meaning. We just have to tune in to what they are truly saying. I've been thinking that maybe, there are messages inside of their messages.

I know one thing for sure, and that is that all of this is in no way happening out of coincidence. We are apart of something much larger than we even realize. I believe we have all been chosen by destiny to be apart of this journey, we have much to learn.

Oh yeah, and I don't think you've gone insane (or maybe I don't think that because we've gone insane together). I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 am

The original post is from sunnyscraper...for the record.
I just added in my .02

MJ I LOVE YOUUUU!!! LOL!

But yea, this is bigger then we know that is for sure. MUCH bigger.
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:05 am

Oh yeah, you did say that. So in that case, I believe you are both on to something. Good job Sunnyscraper and Jacksonologist (for your 2 cents).
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am

It's all a mind game...no roadmap or trail of bird seeds will be provided.

Plus... this will not end just because hoax believers want to solve the hoax....asap. Instead, it will end when MJ decides that he wants hoax believers to solve the hoax.

He pulls the strings and calls the shots.
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am

I really do think that the "in the know" people are done by MJ. Maybe not he, himself but they are standing by waiting for his go ahead. "Dina! Youre on!" and the she shows up on the boards and leaves clues. Or "Cassandra!! Youre on!"
Its Mj's way of giving us a little push without smacking us upside the head! He's too cute!

Now I dont know if some of these people are trolls or not, but what Im saying is we need to look BEYOND what we're being given...does that make sense?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:11 am

You know what makes me nervous and scares me to post anything on this forum Rolling Eyes
The fact that HE COULD BE reading this forum Neutral
It scares the doodoo Razz out of me, when i think i can write something he can read and it will makes him mad/sad/angry or whatever.lol!

BUT IF HE IS READING THIS THE ONLY THING I WANNA SAY IS hi mr jackson Embarassed

Very OFF-topic sorry
Great post, info btw jacksonologist Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:13 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:I really do think that the "in the know" people are done by MJ. Maybe not he, himself but they are standing by waiting for his go ahead. "Dina! Youre on!" and the she shows up on the boards and leaves clues. Or "Cassandra!! Youre on!"
Its Mj's way of giving us a little push without smacking us upside the head! He's too cute!

Now I dont know if some of these people are trolls or not, but what Im saying is we need to look BEYOND what we're being given...does that make sense?

Yeah it makes sense;) what is 2 cents btw?? i saw it a couple of times but i can figure out what it means Sad Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:14 am

".02" means just giving your input..your opinion on something
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:15 am

This is all a bit heavy for me lol, but I get the gist of it all and it is possibly a good theory that he has messages of freedom etc etc and is giving us clues and also planting people to give us clues etc and is good to explore all possibilities but this is all a bit mind blowing for me (maybe my dumb blonde daft day!) and as everyone thinks differently but just supposing that he did leave signs and messages and no-one at all picked up on the clues/messages he has for the world? then it would have been all utterly pointless. More than three quarters of the worlds population (probably more) think he has merely died and thats it. We could have easily gone the same way. Could it be that Thriller was a very hard act to follow, he wasnt getting any younger, had health issues (ok not life threatening but slowing him down) and just wanted out? what better way than to go out with the biggest ever movie? something even to beat thriller? No disrespect at all who think there is much more to this but I think we may be getting a bit carried away and are looking into complicated issues when it was maybe just a hoax to bow out. Yes he did have a brilliant mind and was gifted but he was human, I think he had a pretty good idea what impact his death would have but he had no idea that we would think like we are and if these very dedicated people hadn't put sites such as these up then we wouldn't be discussing it now- he didn't know we would be here now.
I have read about signs/messages in the last paintings he got, through Cassandra. maybe in his forthcoming film, words to his songs etc etc, I could go on and on and on and etc etc and I think it is all a much for me and many others to cope with and I for one like to concentrate on the facts. But nevertheless keep posting your theories!!!
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlSaturday Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:18 am

Your post is so sweet.

The tabloid media's nasty comments might have made MJ much angrier than anything that we have discussed on this forum.

Plus. he is a big boy. He can probably handle it. I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol

MJFOREVER wrote:You know what makes me nervous and scares me to post anything on this forum I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_rolleyes
The fact that HE COULD BE reading this forum I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_neutral
It scares the doodoo I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_razz out of me, when i think i can write something he can read and it will makes him mad/sad/angry or whatever.I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol

BUT IF HE IS READING THIS THE ONLY THING I WANNA SAY IS hi mr jackson I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_redface

Very OFF-topic sorry
Great post, info btw jacksonologist I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_razz
GirlSaturday
GirlSaturday
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1450
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

02 or 2 cents? Neutral im confused now ahah:geek:
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:22 am

GirlSaturday wrote:Your post is so sweet.

The tabloid media's nasty comments might have made MJ much angrier than anything that we have discussed on this forum.

Plus. he is a big boy. He can probably handle it. I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol

MJFOREVER wrote:You know what makes me nervous and scares me to post anything on this forum I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_rolleyes
The fact that HE COULD BE reading this forum I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_neutral
It scares the doodoo I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_razz out of me, when i think i can write something he can read and it will makes him mad/sad/angry or whatever.I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol

BUT IF HE IS READING THIS THE ONLY THING I WANNA SAY IS hi mr jackson I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_redface

Very OFF-topic sorry
Great post, info btw jacksonologist I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_razz

So he still has a sweet heart and it doesnt matter how big you are you can still hurt someone by saying 1 little wrong word(sorry i dont wanna sound like a smarthead or anything i hope you know what i mean) lol!
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:25 am

Very OFF-topic sorry

Thats it? Just "hi mr jackson"? LOLOL I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol
honestly if I ever got the chance to meet him, I would be speechless, so you did better then I would do!! But of course the impure thoughts would be there!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 am

MJFOREVER wrote:02 or 2 cents? I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_neutral im confused now ahah:geek:

.02 and 2 cents are the same thing.....
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelidae Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:33 am

Harleyblonde wrote:This is all a bit heavy for me lol, but I get the gist of it all and it is possibly a good theory that he has messages of freedom etc etc and is giving us clues and also planting people to give us clues etc and is good to explore all possibilities but this is all a bit mind blowing for me (maybe my dumb blonde daft day!) and as everyone thinks differently but just supposing that he did leave signs and messages and no-one at all picked up on the clues/messages he has for the world? then it would have been all utterly pointless. More than three quarters of the worlds population (probably more) think he has merely died and thats it. We could have easily gone the same way. Could it be that Thriller was a very hard act to follow, he wasnt getting any younger, had health issues (ok not life threatening but slowing him down) and just wanted out? what better way than to go out with the biggest ever movie? something even to beat thriller? No disrespect at all who think there is much more to this but I think we may be getting a bit carried away and are looking into complicated issues when it was maybe just a hoax to bow out. Yes he did have a brilliant mind and was gifted but he was human, I think he had a pretty good idea what impact his death would have but he had no idea that we would think like we are and if these very dedicated people hadn't put sites such as these up then we wouldn't be discussing it now- he didn't know we would be here now.
I have read about signs/messages in the last paintings he got, through Cassandra. maybe in his forthcoming film, words to his songs etc etc, I could go on and on and on and etc etc and I think it is all a much for me and many others to cope with and I for one like to concentrate on the facts. But nevertheless keep posting your theories!!!

I understand what you are saying, and to each his own. I on the other hand like to think of all possibilities, even those that seem really wild and then whittle down and make sense of things from there. It is very true that we could be making a complexity of something that is truly simple, but it could be that we are thinking too simply for something that is overwhelmingly complex. Many times fact is stranger and more complex than fiction.

or you could be right and the simplest notions and ideas could be the dead ringer. But I must admit that I enjoy researching the complex, complicated, bizarre, and eerie sides to this case. I've learned a lot by opening up my mind and accepting that something REALLY REALLY big could be unfolding. Sometimes simple is boring...and MJ has never ever been boring.

But who knows, only time will tell. If nothing ever comes of our crazy little theories then I'll know that simplicity was the key to the whole plot, and that MJ is somewhere enjoying a divinely "normal" life among us all.
lovelidae
lovelidae
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:54 am

Every time I go to Publix I look for him!! LOL
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:56 am

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:
MJFOREVER wrote:02 or 2 cents? I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_neutral im confused now ahah:geek:

.02 and 2 cents are the same thing.....

Owh hahahahah thanks Razz
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFOREVER Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Very OFF-topic sorry

honestly if I ever got the chance to meet him, I would be speechless, so you did better then I would do!! But of course the impure thoughts would be there!!

Well i would be ore like uhm Hhhhhhi MMMMister Jackson and then i would blush and choke in my own words i think hahaha Embarassed
MJFOREVER
MJFOREVER
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Makea Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:01 pm

THE JACKSONOLOGIST wrote:Every time I go to Publix I look for him!! LOL

Me too I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_rr
Makea
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Post by icy55 Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:03 pm

Somtimes, I just wish that MJ disappeared and not 'died'. It would make things a lot easier than trying to prove he is alive.
icy55
icy55
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 347
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MJJ Love Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Jacksonologist.
This is a very good read/ thread/ topic.
We have to look at all of this stuff from every angle. Well, I've heard he has been here and read this before, but the the source this came from is not a SOLID one, so who knows.

I just really wonder what this is really all about. If he is giving clues like this , then maybe he is not in danger? (I PRAY HE IS NOT IN ANY DANGER) I just do not know what to think of all of this.

And you know what keeps sticking out in my head when we 1st heard that Michael had died. ;(
It was Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk Guy), he was being interviewed and he dod not seem upset or anytthing.
He repeated that Michael was a Jokester and liked to play tricks and etc.
I just found it strange that HIM out of all people on the TV News screen talking about MJ and him working out with him to get his strong for the concerts and how he reiterated a few times, that Michael was a Prankster?
Did you guys see this? Did it make you wonder too?
It just seemed off to me. Stands out to me.

We've heard over and OVER again how Michael likes to joke around big time.

I hope we will find out.
This is killing me. I miss that sweet angel so much.
MJJ Love
MJJ Love
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 772
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-12
Leeftijd : 48

http://WWW.AlBSureLove.com

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 pm

MJJ Love wrote:Jacksonologist.
This is a very good read/ thread/ topic.
We have to look at all of this stuff from every angle. Well, I've heard he has been here and read this before, but the the source this came from is not a SOLID one, so who knows.

I just really wonder what this is really all about. If he is giving clues like this , then maybe he is not in danger? (I PRAY HE IS NOT IN ANY DANGER) I just do not know what to think of all of this.

And you know what keeps sticking out in my head when we 1st heard that Michael had died. ;(
It was Lou Ferrigno (The Incredible Hulk Guy), he was being interviewed and he dod not seem upset or anytthing.
He repeated that Michael was a Jokester and liked to play tricks and etc.
I just found it strange that HIM out of all people on the TV News screen talking about MJ and him working out with him to get his strong for the concerts and how he reiterated a few times, that Michael was a Prankster?
Did you guys see this? Did it make you wonder too?
It just seemed off to me. Stands out to me.

We've heard over and OVER again how Michael likes to joke around big time.

I hope we will find out.
This is killing me. I miss that sweet angel so much.

Yes, Ive heard he liked to pull pranks too. But if this is a prank, I feel it may be a little TOO much ya know? I mean, most people think he is dead, so....IDK. and to have the memorial and burial.....btw, I havent heard of anyone referring to it as a FUNERAL...ever. Have you?
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by See Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:05 pm

icy55 wrote:Somtimes, I just wish that MJ disappeared and not 'died'. It would make things a lot easier than trying to prove he is alive.

Yeah I know what you mean...sigh... I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_cry
When I first heard about his death, I could not stand to hear; Breaking news...Pop superstar Michael Jackson has died!!! I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Icon_pale ...Those words still gives the chills!!! Strange!!!
See
See
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jpresley Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:06 pm

@Sunnyscrapper: Thanks for your work. I took a little time and read through most of the links you posted from MJHD and can't believe that I hadn't run across them before. There is so much information out there that essentially means nothing and I think where you're going w/this has serious potential in terms of outlining the 'why's' of the hoax. Most of us on here do truly believe that Michael is alive (yoohoo, Michael, if you're reading this I love you MOST!) and so instead of focusing our attention on proving this, we should concentrate on figuring out the larger meaning of the 'why' and to Annie's point, the 'how'.

@Jacksonologist: Excellent post, particularly the part about misdirection and magic. We all know that Michael loved magic, which brings me to his love of children and childhood in general. During that period of our lives the world itself is magical; our minds are free and open to every conceivable possibility. NOTHING is impossible to a child. As adults living the daily minutia of our lives, the world becomes a much smaller place and as our field of vision narrows so does our ability to fully appreciate things that perhaps at first, second, or even third glance hold no significant meaning. Michael was vilified at every turn by not only the tabloid press, but by the mainstream media as a whole. While despicable, his treatment by the 'press' was a prime example of the jaded view most people perceive of the world in general. Now, I'm not saying that most of us don't (or can't) lead happy, fulfilled, productive lives. I still believe that is the truth in most cases. However, our perception of the world as we reach adulthood is simply more jaded and cynical and makes it much easier for us to believe BS that isn't true. Further to this point, even if we don't believe such BS to be TRUE, we ACCEPT such un-truths as a way of life, as 'par-for-the course' if you will. Another way of looking at it is, we accept the bad as a given in life and question the good. In terms of Michael's life/persona most folks found it simpler to believe the lies/misperceptions rather than believe that Michael was a genuine, caring, honorable human being that looked different. The things that make Michael special are, in fact, the very things that have made him fodder, his genius, his eccentricity, his child-like perception of the world, his belief that we could, collectively, make the world a better place. In terms of the hoax, and I know there are varying opinions on this, I don't believe for one second that Michael orchestrated his own death and left all of these loose ends. He's too neat for that. If he wanted to disappear, he would have simply disappeared. If he had wanted to "die", he would have simply "died". None of the fiascos of the last 3 months would have transpired (to the extent the Jackson's could control themselves, lol) and there would be no question that Michael was gone. Only a very small sect (much smaller than us) of die-hard conspiracy theorists would say, "wait a minute, dude, Michael is alive! Oh yeah, no doubt, he ain't dead" or some other such nonsense w/o hard evidence. Instead, we have been left a plethora of clues, inconsistencies and out and out contradictions since June 25, while the person ostensibly responsible for Michaels fatal overdose is given what amounts to a free pass to his own special Neverland in Vanishville, Planet Earth(which apparently he has!) I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol

We need to question, question, question and really LISTEN. Perhaps then we will know DA TROOT!!!
jpresley
jpresley
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 747
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Leeftijd : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by marsheliamorgan Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 pm

Subject: Re: I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Today at 12:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is all a bit heavy for me lol, but I get the gist of it all and it is possibly a good theory that he has messages of freedom etc etc and is giving us clues and also planting people to give us clues etc and is good to explore all possibilities but this is all a bit mind blowing for me (maybe my dumb blonde daft day!) and as everyone thinks differently but just supposing that he did leave signs and messages and no-one at all picked up on the clues/messages he has for the world? then it would have been all utterly pointless. More than three quarters of the worlds population (probably more) think he has merely died and thats it. We could have easily gone the same way. Could it be that Thriller was a very hard act to follow, he wasnt getting any younger, had health issues (ok not life threatening but slowing him down) and just wanted out? what better way than to go out with the biggest ever movie? something even to beat thriller? No disrespect at all who think there is much more to this but I think we may be getting a bit carried away and are looking into complicated issues when it was maybe just a hoax to bow out. Yes he did have a brilliant mind and was gifted but he was human, I think he had a pretty good idea what impact his death would have but he had no idea that we would think like we are and if these very dedicated people hadn't put sites such as these up then we wouldn't be discussing it now- he didn't know we would be here now.
i dont know,HB,i see your point however,if he just wanted to bow out,dont u think he would have made sure there were NO inconsistances,no slip-ups etc.i dont think he would have gone out of his way to let ANYONE even suspect he wasnt dead and gone.just my opinion
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Very OFF-topic sorry

I think I would faint before I could even have an impure thougt lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:23 pm

jpresley wrote:@Sunnyscrapper: Thanks for your work. I took a little time and read through most of the links you posted from MJHD and can't believe that I hadn't run across them before. There is so much information out there that essentially means nothing and I think where you're going w/this has serious potential in terms of outlining the 'why's' of the hoax. Most of us on here do truly believe that Michael is alive (yoohoo, Michael, if you're reading this I love you MOST!) and so instead of focusing our attention on proving this, we should concentrate on figuring out the larger meaning of the 'why' and to Annie's point, the 'how'.

@Jacksonologist: Excellent post, particularly the part about misdirection and magic. We all know that Michael loved magic, which brings me to his love of children and childhood in general. During that period of our lives the world itself is magical; our minds are free and open to every conceivable possibility. NOTHING is impossible to a child. As adults living the daily minutia of our lives, the world becomes a much smaller place and as our field of vision narrows so does our ability to fully appreciate things that perhaps at first, second, or even third glance hold no significant meaning. Michael was vilified at every turn by not only the tabloid press, but by the mainstream media as a whole. While despicable, his treatment by the 'press' was a prime example of the jaded view most people perceive of the world in general. Now, I'm not saying that most of us don't (or can't) lead happy, fulfilled, productive lives. I still believe that is the truth in most cases. However, our perception of the world as we reach adulthood is simply more jaded and cynical and makes it much easier for us to believe BS that isn't true. Further to this point, even if we don't believe such BS to be TRUE, we ACCEPT such un-truths as a way of life, as 'par-for-the course' if you will. Another way of looking at it is, we accept the bad as a given in life and question the good. In terms of Michael's life/persona most folks found it simpler to believe the lies/misperceptions rather than believe that Michael was a genuine, caring, honorable human being that looked different. The things that make Michael special are, in fact, the very things that have made him fodder, his genius, his eccentricity, his child-like perception of the world, his belief that we could, collectively, make the world a better place. In terms of the hoax, and I know there are varying opinions on this, I don't believe for one second that Michael orchestrated his own death and left all of these loose ends. He's too neat for that. If he wanted to disappear, he would have simply disappeared. If he had wanted to "die", he would have simply "died". None of the fiascos of the last 3 months would have transpired (to the extent the Jackson's could control themselves, lol) and there would be no question that Michael was gone. Only a very small sect (much smaller than us) of die-hard conspiracy theorists would say, "wait a minute, dude, Michael is alive! Oh yeah, no doubt, he ain't dead" or some other such nonsense w/o hard evidence. Instead, we have been left a plethora of clues, inconsistencies and out and out contradictions since June 25, while the person ostensibly responsible for Michaels fatal overdose is given what amounts to a free pass to his own special Neverland in Vanishville, Planet Earth(which apparently he has!) I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol

We need to question, question, question and really LISTEN. Perhaps then we will know DA TROOT!!!

Vanishville, Planet Earth!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol I NEED EVERYONE'S ATTENTION....NOW! Lol
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:40 pm

@marsheilamorgan, Hi and I do see what you are getting at but even in the most carefully planned crime there are always cock-ups and clues, am not saying you are all wrong who think there are lots of clues but this is not a prank, it is a very serious issue here that could have severe repercussions. Ok there is no DC signed etc but I have read from several sources thet to have a memorial and a burial when someone is not actually dead is fraud and then there are the astronomical sales of his CDs etc and sales are actually rocketing so it can be proved the death hoax was for financial gain especially with the production of the new movie. Also the media would skin him alive and spit him out- he would suffer even more than he has EVER at the hands of the tabloids- it wouldn't teach them a lesson at all, can you imagine the headlines- "wacko Jacko came backo" and even worse!!! Elton John sucsessfully sued one British paper for a huge amount and that didn't stop them.I dont know 100% what is going on and no-one here does but its just I think perhaps people are jumping to conclusions and lets face it-LaToya and Jermaine would make a hash of anything. I just think that things he did years and years ago could always have been interperated as "giving clues" to what is happening now. If we are picking up so called "clues" dont worry there are people who are brilliant at solving crime etc and have the knowledge, the means and the clout to do much more than us. Maybe I am feeling pessimistic right now but logically I really dont see how he would give us clues (as I said there are much cleverer than us) so he told his family to have a memorial, a funeral and wanted the world to think he died of an overdose and then proceded to give lots of clues?? Think about it.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by HeavyHearts Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:46 pm

MJFOREVER wrote:You know what makes me nervous and scares me to post anything on this forum Rolling Eyes
The fact that HE COULD BE reading this forum Neutral
It scares the doodoo Razz out of me, when i think i can write something he can read and it will makes him mad/sad/angry or whatever.lol!

BUT IF HE IS READING THIS THE ONLY THING I WANNA SAY IS hi mr jackson Embarassed

Very OFF-topic sorry
Great post, info btw jacksonologist Razz

lol! lol!
HeavyHearts
HeavyHearts
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 278
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:35 pm

@Jacksonologist

i hope i understand what you're trying to say. actually, my mind is all muddled. a lot of times these days, i don't rush to watch hoax videos anymore. seems to be they get my hopes up but leave me with nothing concrete. a back to zero thing. the only thing i want to know is if he's alive, and if i get concrete proof of that, then maybe - just maybe - i'll leave this hoax site. and get on with my life...

i'm sorry if my response would be not generalized, but based on my personal beliefs about certain scenarios that have transpired. i liken magic or 'misdirection' to the power of suggestion. for instance, i am a firm believer that it wasn't MJ at O2 (do i keep bringing this up? sorry) but right at that time, i believed without question that it was MJ - because everybody said so. there were no questions at all in my mind, except that i thought he was high on drugs. a part of me said 'no, he takes pain meds which are supposed to be downers, not uppers, so he can't be high like that' - but because my mind was conditioned to believe it was MJ, i shelved that thought. it's only now, after june 25, when i noticed that a lot of reports didn't add up, AND WHEN THE POSSIBILITY OF A DOUBLE was explored, that i got my thinking cap on and studied the pics in earnest.

same thing with the 'schmuleech' book. dieter weisner came up with this MJ enemy list, where schmuleech was mentioned. their fall-out wasn't something that made the headlines before, though i have heard about it. this list, and his name on it, struck me big. and then we heard he was coming up with a book. and the thought that came to mind immediately was that the list was a warning for us from MJ not to patronize the book. and look at what's happening now. the book is being bashed by MJ fans over at amazon, some bookstores have started to pull it out of their bookshelves. no way is it going up to become a bestseller. i mean subconsciously, the list is likely to have stuck in the minds of most MJ fans, whether they believe in the hoax or not. maybe we didn't know what it was for at the time, or if it was relevant at all, but it stuck. when the book was released, a flashbulb moment came on, and if it's correct that the list was a warning, then it was a successful MJ strategy, related to mind conditioning.

it's only media (unsurprisingly) that is giving boteach positive press. when i read about this bashing at amazon, i really got teary-eyed and was so touched by how MJ's fans really have his back. i'm so proud to be among them, though there's little i could do in my little corner of the world, far removed from the mainstream.

but i love your post, and thanks to sunny, too. sometimes, we don't see the forest for the trees. and maybe a lot of times, they give us something to 'misdirect' us. what scares me, though, is the possibility that someone other than MJ is behind the scenes and giving us all these clues to make us think he's alive, when he actually isn't. because MJ, in life and death, sells. i've read that since june 25, media has made 55M from all the MJ reports, though the bulk of the profits is coming from tribute magazines.

the release of the song This Is It scared me some, too, because it just didn't seem up to MJ's standards of perfection. add to this the trouble with Paul Anka. so apparently, he is not behind this, he's not working behind the scenes of his movie. like it has started me wondering if he wants this movie released at all. which brings me back to zero, and the question of whether he's alive or not...but then again, a flickering light tells me, too, that it's still possible that he's alive, without anybody, aside from family, knowing. and if the people behind the movie don't know, then it just can't be MJ patrolling the sites with different user names and leaving these clues behind - because that would be dangerous.

right now, i'm setting my hopes on BACK. absolutely no talk from him, but has visited the other forum quietly AFTER june 25.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down