VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:46 am

Hey guys, could someone explain this a bit? I'm not on twitter and don't know much about it/use it, etc.. I think I grasp what's being said but not quite sure. If you don't want to on the board for some reason please pm me. Thanks.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am

city.gal1 wrote:Hey guys, could someone explain this a bit? I'm not on twitter and don't know much about it/use it, etc.. I think I grasp what's being said but not quite sure. If you don't want to on the board for some reason please pm me. Thanks.

Well, I wanted to explain to you but my english was'nt that good I'll make you more confuse in the end. So sorry.
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:52 am

iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Angie which Michael are you referring to? Isit this mystery guy?

Of course i mean our Number-Guy ! Sounds cool, eh?


Btw-Dinna has just made her twitts protected! Thx Dina-we appreciate it! Reeeeealy......

I know u want to keep that mystery..and we truly appreciate ur contributions....


Last edited by Angie777 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by iMISSYOUMJ on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am

Angie777 wrote:
iMISSYOUMJ wrote:Angie which Michael are you referring to? Isit this mystery guy?

Of course i mean our Number-Guy ! Sounds cool, eh?

Aww yeah, cool and interesting!
avatar
iMISSYOUMJ
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 948
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24
Leeftijd : 20
Woonplaats : Singapore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am

city.gal1 wrote:Hey guys, could someone explain this a bit? I'm not on twitter and don't know much about it/use it, etc.. I think I grasp what's being said but not quite sure. If you don't want to on the board for some reason please pm me. Thanks.

Hey hun! I posted some twitter accounts and we found that Dina-our informer from the other day-remember?!- follows that mystery guy:

http://twitter.com/84265968

who posted just ONCE:
Today I watched
the sun rise with the most beautiful, amazing, wondrous people in the
world. My closest friends and family. 4 5683 968 6673.4:47 PM Sep 8th from web

WE solved those number-riddles- using cellphones, ya know - a number=a letter and we got:
84265968 -thank u-his twitter
6424235-Michael- his name on twitter
4 5683 968 6673- i love you more- the end of his tweet above

Did i help?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:10 am

Thanks Angie777 -- that's what I thought but it sometimes gets a bit confusing following all the posts. Nice to know that I haven't completely lost my mind!

So after trying to look at twitter accounts, this is what comes up now:
MjSpyArmy

after 'THIS' I hope more ppl will turn into beLIEvers26 minutes ago from web
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:14 am

Oh BTW way I for got to tell you all what good work you've done on this. It seems that every time I turn my back the board is going wild with something else, that's why I have a hard time keeping up.
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am

city.gal1 wrote:Thanks Angie777 -- that's what I thought but it sometimes gets a bit confusing following all the posts. Nice to know that I haven't completely lost my mind!

So after trying to look at twitter accounts, this is what comes up now:
MjSpyArmy

after 'THIS' I hope more ppl will turn into beLIEvers26 minutes ago from web


beLIEvers..AHAaaaa! In reference to Criss Angel' poster BELIEVE!
Coinsidence? Iiiiiiiii doont think so!
And THIS- means? The movie This is it? What? Heeelp my investigators!

Btw-Dinna has just made her twitts protected! Thx Dina-we appreciate it! Reeeeealy......

I know u want to keep that mystery..and we truly appreciate ur contributions....<sarcasm>


Last edited by Angie777 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by city.gal1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:22 am

Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?
avatar
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:05 pm

city.gal1 wrote:Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?


thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Angie777 wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?


thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting

The white rabbit says "shhh" in the poster..it is getting exciting!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:28 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?


thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting

The white rabbit says "shhh" in the poster..it is getting exciting!

hush hush.... eh? look at this!

I don’t want to stay another minute
I don’t want you to say a single word
Hush hush
Hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say
Because… because? Because what? huh? Like Michael at O2 arena !!!

And it's just Pussycat Dolls song........ They must be involved! Im telling U!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:35 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
city.gal1 wrote:Don't fotget the "Believe" for Orianthi's new album coming out soon -- and yes Angie777 I think the same as you re: "This".

Also, your initial post said something about "follow the white rabbit" -- wasn't there a white rabbit on the Criss Angel poster?


thats so true gal! white rabbit, sooooooo...follow Criss Angel?! Its getting exciting

The white rabbit says "shhh" in the poster..it is getting exciting!

hush hush.... eh? look at this!

I don’t want to stay another minute
I don’t want you to say a single word
Hush hush
Hush hush
There is no other way, I get the final say
Because… because? Because what? huh? Like Michael at O2 arena !!!

And it's just Pussycat Dolls song........ They must be involved! Im telling U!

I seriously doubt that But if they do come around they best keep their paws off the gold pants! Tell them why Sis!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by GirlInTheMirror1 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:39 pm

Hm, do you think that means something? Or is everyone just fooling around? Where do they come from all of a sudden?
avatar
GirlInTheMirror1
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 323
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01
Woonplaats : Melmac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:50 pm

@4evermichael71

was just kiddin' yea, i know u know this too


And GPS belong to US, and only US

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Follow the white rabbit...interesting video here

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2704400/off_d_grid_episode_2_pt_1_follow_the_white_rabbit/

Interesting comments also...Let's follow the white rabbit and see where he leads us...


Last edited by mjthelegendlives on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Angie777 wrote:@4evermichael71

was just kiddin' yea, i know u know this too


And GPS belong to US, and only US

You betcha! Ferrero Forever! Now gimme some chocolate!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:08 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:@4evermichael71

was just kiddin' yea, i know u know this too


And GPS belong to US, and only US

You betcha! Ferrero Forever! Now gimme some chocolate!


Uhmmmm...... okayyy, one for u! Enjoy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:11 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:Follow the white rabbit...interesting video here

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2704400/off_d_grid_episode_2_pt_1_follow_the_white_rabbit/

Interesting comments also...Let's follow the white rabbit and see where he leads us...

It is interesting as are the comments...
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:15 pm

http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless Smile
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:@4evermichael71

was just kiddin' yea, i know u know this too


And GPS belong to US, and only US

You betcha! Ferrero Forever! Now gimme some chocolate!


Uhmmmm...... okayyy, one for u! Enjoy!

that smiley is enjoying his chocolate Razz I always enjoy the Ferrero!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by mjthelegendlives on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless

Yes, very interesting as well...the question is...Is Chriss Angel the white rabbit? or...
avatar
mjthelegendlives
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 424
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Syringa on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm so sure if Michael's ever gonna do a comeback, it's gonna be in Criss Angel's show. It has to me. I mean, the BeLIEve poster has it all.
avatar
Syringa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 74
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:24 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless

I should have to be ur Guru guys...always saying...WE LIVE IN MATRIX!!!

Go find my quotes if ya dont beLIEve! Laughing, yea..but thats because im after a few drinks

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:34 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless

I should have to be ur Guru guys...always saying...WE LIVE IN MATRIX!!!

Go find my quotes if ya dont beLIEve! Laughing, yea..but thats because im after a few drinks



Last edited by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to)
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:45 pm

They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalala

http://twitter.com/MjSpyArmy
you are already back, mister MJ.about 3 hours ago from web

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:54 pm

mjthelegendlives wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:http://www.reconnections.net/white_rabbit.htm
I don't know if this has any relevance, but it's an interesting read nonetheless

Yes, very interesting as well...the question is...Is Chriss Angel the white rabbit? or...

I haven't put it all together yet..I wish I knew Sad
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by LiberianGirl on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Angie777 wrote:They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalala

http://twitter.com/MjSpyArmy
you are already back, mister MJ.about 3 hours ago from web

I'm following them lol..I have no life Razz

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:08 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by LiberianGirl on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Golden Balls
avatar
LiberianGirl
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 178
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:11 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalala

http://twitter.com/MjSpyArmy
you are already back, mister MJ.about 3 hours ago from web

I'm following them lol..I have no life

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)


Ohhh.... my Gooooooood!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm

LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Golden Balls

Throw some of the golden goodness my way!
Over here!
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:12 pm

the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:13 pm

dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:15 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:They seem to be pretty busy.....lalalalalalala

http://twitter.com/MjSpyArmy
you are already back, mister MJ.about 3 hours ago from web

I'm following them lol..I have no life

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)


Ohhh.... my Gooooooood!

avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:17 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person

remember that someone started a thread about some mysterious twitter user...and as we all assumed it was about neverlandsfairy... however i have no idea what r u refering to this time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:23 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Golden Balls

Throw some of the golden goodness my way!
Over here!


oh dunno...dunno.....


have u been a good girl?



ok, i know what u feel.......

some for u!!!! catch!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:24 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person

wow, this is interesting, I remember the turmmoil she created here some time ago. I had many sleepless nights afterwards, and then- silence, nothing.wow, wow, this gets stranger and stranger. these informers know something for sure
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Golden Balls

Throw some of the golden goodness my way!
Over here!


oh dunno...dunno.....


have u been a good girl?



ok, i know what u feel.......

some for u!!!! catch!

Awwww thank you for tossing some love and that golden goodness my way Very Happy

We should start a club called The Sisterhood of the Golden Pants
Then again I don't know if anyone would want to join Wink
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by amber on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:29 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)
would love some pics of that!!!
avatar
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 39
Woonplaats : UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:30 pm

dunno_it wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person

wow, this is interesting, I remember the turmmoil she created here some time ago. I had many sleepless nights afterwards, and then- silence, nothing.wow, wow, this gets stranger and stranger. these informers know something for sure

Yep, she's the one that claimed she knew stuff then left..I think her tweets are blocked but I'm not sure.
I think they know something for sure too...
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:31 pm

Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person

remember that someone started a thread about some mysterious twitter user...and as we all assumed it was about neverlandsfairy... however i have no idea what r u refering to this time
neverlandsfairy- used to post here a lot, she seemed to be an honest fan. one day she created a thread: she wanted to establish some support movement for the Jacksons in LA. we asked her why and then she got really misterious, she claimed she'd found out one day (in LA) how MJ had hoaxed his death and that she couldn't say anything because revealing that info would get her in some serious troubles. She said that only one more poster knew about that. she wouldn't say anything, and I guess the thread has been deleted. I trusted her somehow but someone said it was BS... this is what I remember


Last edited by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:31 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Golden Balls

Throw some of the golden goodness my way!
Over here!


oh dunno...dunno.....


have u been a good girl?



ok, i know what u feel.......

some for u!!!! catch!

Awwww thank you for tossing some love and that golden goodness my way

We should start a club called The Sisterhood of the Golden Pants
Then again I don't know if anyone would want to join


Im not gonna cry over it!

2 Golden Balls for 2 Golden Girls

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm

amber wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)
would love some pics of that!!!

yeahhhh, me toooooooo!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:34 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
LiberianGirl wrote:Congratulations everyone. You're all licensed Code Breakers now on

Very good catch though


Thank u, thank uu...

if its about catching...... watch out! FERRERO in the air!

Golden Balls

Throw some of the golden goodness my way!
Over here!


oh dunno...dunno.....


have u been a good girl?



ok, i know what u feel.......

some for u!!!! catch!

Awwww thank you for tossing some love and that golden goodness my way

We should start a club called The Sisterhood of the Golden Pants
Then again I don't know if anyone would want to join


Dont forget me, guys!

I want to join the club.
Where is my membership application???
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by dunno_it on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 pm

amber wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:

BTW did you see this site before?
http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T67EFKMFFBS7843LM#lastPost

Kinda interesting;)
would love some pics of that!!!
avatar
dunno_it
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 262
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05
Woonplaats : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:36 pm

dunno_it wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
dunno_it wrote:the folower neverlandfairy- is that the one who claimed to have found how MJ hoaxed his death the other day ( she used to be a poster here) or am I confusing this person with someone else?

I'm pretty sure it's the same person

remember that someone started a thread about some mysterious twitter user...and as we all assumed it was about neverlandsfairy... however i have no idea what r u refering to this time
neverlandsfairy- used to post here a lot, she seemed to be an honest fan. one day she created a thread: she wanted to establish some support movement for the Jacksons in LA. we asked her why and then she got really misterious, she claimed she'd found out one day (in LA) how MJ had hoaxed his death and that she couldn't say anything because revealing that info would get her in some serious troubles. She said that only one more poster knew about that. she wouldn't say anything, and I guess the thread has been deleted. I trusted her somehow but someone said it was BS... this is what I remember

I trusted her too..Is she still a member on here?
avatar
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 46
Woonplaats : The Place My Heart Lives

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Lavander on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi All
Found Dina's myspace if anyone's interested..

http://www.myspace.com/rammymox

Lx
avatar
Lavander
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 37
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Makea on Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 pm

Lavander wrote:Hi All
Found Dina's myspace if anyone's interested..

http://www.myspace.com/rammymox

Lx

Ah, very interesting.
Thanks for sharing!
avatar
Makea
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 449
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-11
Leeftijd : 47
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/makea70

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY interesting Twitter-includes our TARGETS!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum