Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FSU Marching Chiefs performed/ danced to Thriller during game vs GA Tech (video added)

Go down

FSU Marching Chiefs performed/ danced to Thriller during game vs GA Tech (video added) Empty FSU Marching Chiefs performed/ danced to Thriller during game vs GA Tech (video added)

Post by I.Run.Away Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:42 pm

I just logged onto facebook and saw that Chiefs performed Thriller during halftime. I am a former member and I wish I was there to witness it. There is video up on facebook but I will have to post it here if I figure out how to.

For those not familiar with Chiefs: they are the largest collegiate marching band in the US (around 420+ students), they are world reknowned, and they are much better than any other band in the state of FL (besides FAMU). :-)

Sorry, I got excited and wanted to tell you all. I bet a video will be on the tube tomorrow.

***I added video of Thriller and of rehearsal. They performed Off the Wall, Bad, and Thriller.***

Last edited by I.Run.Away on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video added and updates)
I.Run.Away
I.Run.Away

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down