Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!!

+6
AugustMoon
SweetRiver
dunno_it
Harleyblonde
lou
4evermichael71
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:42 am

4evermichael71 wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:
4evermichael71 wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:
Angie777 wrote:
AugustMoon wrote:its all part of everything connected,BRANCA,GRACE,DILEO,why bring them back,because he knew what he was doing,kick out the bad people who were causing his life to be disruptive,clear debts in under a year,get more money than possible,appear, sell out everything,massive world tour everywhere everycity,retire at 55,easy Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Yeahh, then marry me...Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 17Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 18

Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 20

Cool plan, huh? Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 17

no problem,because you are so sassy angie,although i dont know if my ferrero's would last with you Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Lol

Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 1Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 14Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 7Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 25

LOL you two are too much Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz

3 some????
the opening night of the club should be something out of 'eyes wide shut'

ROFL I don't think your "wife" would approve. She may remove my VP status Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_razz

Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Smilie_happy_309
4evermichael71- oh girl, ur VP and nothing's gonna change it! Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_bounce

moon- hush hush! Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Lol

Back to top Go down

Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!!

Post by 4evermichael71 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 am

@Angie777 LOL ok..just didn't want to accept the offer just in case Razz
Polish Public tv-TVP & the Hoax!!!!! - Page 2 Lol
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down