Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Just Want To Mention.....

+5
Harleyblonde
tyffanny
MJFoReVeRandAlways
marsheliamorgan
amber
9 posters

Go down

I Just Want To Mention..... Empty I Just Want To Mention.....

Post by amber Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:00 pm

We dont know who oscar is unless people come in and hand out the info they have immediately they are probably not for real. Im concerned as Karen Fayes page on facebook has said they wouldcome and mess with us that was on MJHD,that doesnt mean she or they wont end uphere.....what im saying is pleasssseeeeee dont let people mess with us like this,they cause chaos and we are no futher forward infact it prevents us from looking where we should be. We must regain our composure and carry on with our good work! now come on friends deep breath thats it........ I Just Want To Mention..... Icon_biggrin
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

I Just Want To Mention..... Empty Re: I Just Want To Mention.....

Post by marsheliamorgan Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:04 pm

good point here amber
marsheliamorgan
marsheliamorgan
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 612
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Well if Karen is up to this making people post other people (innocent) picture just to mess with us, then she should get her @ss kicked. Seriously! How old is she? That´s like kindergarten stuff. So she feels that her emtiones "losing" MJ are more worth than our? I´m sorry but what a bitter sorry pathetic excuse of a human being she is. We are entitled to feel what we want to!! Noone´s getting hurt by it. God!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by amber Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:11 pm

I agree mj forever, on her page we are apparently 'nuts', she bans people from that web site and the posts she had was not good, they want to paste the MJHD posts and have them over there to well basically laugh at us, everyone would do well just to forget all about her cos there are some people who are vulnerable and its just not worth the upset..
amber
amber
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 386
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-13
Leeftijd : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:12 pm

MJFoReVeRandAlways wrote:Well if Karen is up to this making people post other people (innocent) picture just to mess with us, then she should get her @ss kicked. Seriously! How old is she? That´s like kindergarten stuff. So she feels that her emtiones "losing" MJ are more worth than our? I´m sorry but what a bitter sorry pathetic excuse of a human being she is. We are entitled to feel what we want to!! Noone´s getting hurt by it. God!

KAREN is evil and mean sprited.

and she also is messing with the fans head, so she can speack for herself cause her and oscan bean belong in the same bag

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:14 pm

That´s most of the stupd things I´ve ever heard, seriously. She´s so pathetic.
I should open a page at facebook trashing her and how she can´t seem to find more valuble things to do than laugh at people who have had their heart broken. That just says how cold she is, can´t figure out why MJ wanted her around for so long.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tyffanny Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:29 pm

I had never liked her ...she is suspicious ! All in her facebook page is regarding MJ what is she trying to prove. Im sure there is something wrong with her and why does she care so much about people who think that mj still alive?
tyffanny
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 50
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 pm

Exactly!
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harleyblonde Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 pm

amber wrote:We dont know who oscar is unless people come in and hand out the info they have immediately they are probably not for real. Im concerned as Karen Fayes page on facebook has said they wouldcome and mess with us that was on MJHD,that doesnt mean she or they wont end uphere.....what im saying is pleasssseeeeee dont let people mess with us like this,they cause chaos and we are no futher forward infact it prevents us from looking where we should be. We must regain our composure and carry on with our good work! now come on friends deep breath thats it........ I Just Want To Mention..... Icon_biggrin

I agree with you 100% but unfortunately some are willing to believe this Oscar and are chasing the carrot that is dangling. Also you are soooo right about the Oscar BS is preventing and holding us up with the real clues/questions.
Harleyblonde
Harleyblonde
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1215
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by mjlmpicons Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 pm

I have never seen her Facebook page, but do any of you really think this is a legitimate facebook, I mean she is not a young teeny bopper, so I have to ask myself if this was really her, would she be doing something so childish? I have my doubts that this would be her.
mjlmpicons
mjlmpicons
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 54
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by 4evermichael71 Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Well, tonight has been interesting and due to the chaos our family has been infiltrated and we've managed to turn on one another like rabid dogs. To those I talk with either in the club or in other posts, I apologize for going off like I did. My frustration has gotten the better of me and RL has gotten me down. No, that's no excuse for my bad behavior. I own how I acted. I don't regret letting the claws out though. The last couple of hours have been insane. I'm so tired of people claiming they know stuff and hiding behind their veils of secrecy. Those are the ones I wish would stay away. We were here for a common purpose and tonight that way was lost. Either we find our way back to the way things were or we give up. If someone knows someone who knows MJ..good for them, that's more than I'll ever have but that's ok. As I stated, I just despise it when I see "oh, I know this but I can't tell because I'm too afraid"..then don't say you know anything at all! It will save the false hopes and chaos and above all else the distractions from the purpose at hand...FINDING THE TRUTH one way or the other.
4evermichael71
4evermichael71
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1326
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-29
Leeftijd : 53

http://www.myspace.com/4.ever.michael

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:02 pm

4evermichael71 wrote:Well, tonight has been interesting and due to the chaos our family has been infiltrated and we've managed to turn on one another like rabid dogs. To those I talk with either in the club or in other posts, I apologize for going off like I did. My frustration has gotten the better of me and RL has gotten me down. No, that's no excuse for my bad behavior. I own how I acted. I don't regret letting the claws out though. The last couple of hours have been insane. I'm so tired of people claiming they know stuff and hiding behind their veils of secrecy. Those are the ones I wish would stay away. We were here for a common purpose and tonight that way was lost. Either we find our way back to the way things were or we give up. If someone knows someone who knows MJ..good for them, that's more than I'll ever have but that's ok. As I stated, I just despise it when I see "oh, I know this but I can't tell because I'm too afraid"..then don't say you know anything at all! It will save the false hopes and chaos and above all else the distractions from the purpose at hand...FINDING THE TRUTH one way or the other.

i accept your apology

Back to top Go down

Post by spider monkey Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:52 am

heard that karen is looking to make a book, too, on the "real MJ." so people will understand, blah blah. plans like this, where making a quick buck is involved, are always suspect. depends on how much she makes, she's going to donate a bit to charity - or so i heard. more blah blah

i don't like her, anyway. she's the ultimate drama queen. the attention she's rousing is not rightfully for MJ, but for herself.
spider monkey
spider monkey
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 69
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by MJSmile4Us Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:07 am

I am a lost here.. I only caught a bit of the story and still don't get why there's so much stir... I Just Want To Mention..... Icon_scratch

could someone plz explain what happened?
MJSmile4Us
MJSmile4Us
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 558
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum