Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

+4
heartbroken
ILuvUMoreMJ
city.gal1
ezzramj
8 posters

Go down

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Empty Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Post by ezzramj Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Posted Oct 16th 2009 12:40AM by TMZ Staff

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It 0717_katherine_jackson_getty_88755671_exSomething is going on with the Jackson family .... multiple sources are telling us the family has been invited with open arms to attend the premiere of "This Is It" .... but Katherine Jackson and other family members insist they have been snubbed.

Here's what we know -- 60 tickets for the Michael Jackson movie have been offered to the family, yet Katherine insists no one ever called them about getting seats. Several sources tell us they believe the ticket offer was made to certain members of the family but the offer was never relayed to Katherine.

Fact is ... Katherine doesn't want to see the movie. She tells TMZ as far as she's concerned it's not a real movie because there is no acting -- just rehearsal footage.

But we're also told Jackson's three kids have been telling Katherine they want to see it ... bad.

Joe Jackson insists "This is It" is mostly body doubles and "the media is going to tear this movie apart."

Sources say Sony not only offered the Jackson family seats to the premiere, but also offered a private screening.

Is it possible one of Katherine's sons is hoarding info? Just a theory ...

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jackson/#ixzz0U4hDN0An
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Empty Re: Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It

Post by ezzramj Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:45 pm

look at what JOE JACKSONS SAYS
it confirms what i was saying last night, it's gonna be a rip off, i'm disgusted by the whole thing, and will not spend my money on a rip off, i'll see it after on dvd, or even better for free on youtube
ezzramj
ezzramj
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 129
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by city.gal1 Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 pm

I hard something similar to this -- I don't know if it was TMZ because it was much earlier today. The story that I heard is that there is a big storm brewing within the family related to the TII movie. I think that the showbiz news shows are revealing details on their broadcasts tomorrow or rather today since it is early, early morning in my timezone.
city.gal1
city.gal1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 556
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:53 pm

I was just reading that, but I don't believe anything Joe Jackson says. Laughing I won't be surprised if the "movie" is a real letdown though. I've heard 90% of profits goes to the estate so I don't mind supporting it as much if it's true.
ILuvUMoreMJ
ILuvUMoreMJ

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by heartbroken Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:40 am

Everytime i read something like this, is when i wonder if he is really dead. Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_cry Why would the family bother saying stuff like this? somethings they say , is goofy I know, but it makes me wonder. Any encouragement?
heartbroken
heartbroken

Aantal berichten : 23
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet1 Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 am

Heartbroken no need for you to feel dismayed. The Jackson family knows exactly what they are all saying. Joe Jackson knows how the public feels about him so what he said is more than likely to be true but because everyone dismisses his words he said and undoubtedly thought no one would believe him anyway. That entire family has been in the industry for over 4 decades. Katherine doesn't want to go to the movie because she knows that all of the performers are not her son and she doesn't want to see it. So, she says she has been snobbed. Yeah! right! She knows what's going on she's the matriach of the family. No one kept anything from her. If it's about her baby MJ she knows everything. The kids want to go to see how the impersonators perform. They're kids they're curious. Prince and Paris know what's going on too. Blanket is too small to understand. MJ is very much alive. Keep the Faith!
Sweet1
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by MJFoReVeRandAlways Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 am

Wow this was really interesting. I´m gonna see the movie anyway just because I´m curious. I never expected Katherine to be so outspoken and actually say that Sony is trying to make a buck out of MJ.

Does this mean that MJ was never at the rehersals then? Becuase if Joe says it´s impersonators and Katherine doesn´t want to see them, that means either the whole movie is a ripp off or MJ was at the rehersals but they never taped while it was really him. Sorry I´m babling, hope someone understands what I mean.
MJFoReVeRandAlways
MJFoReVeRandAlways
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 808
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-27
Leeftijd : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by THE JACKSONOLOGIST Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:26 am

I'll see it on DVD too.

BTW...there are 2 threads on this topic!!
THE JACKSONOLOGIST
THE JACKSONOLOGIST

Aantal berichten : 2436
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04
Leeftijd : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 am

Do you know what guys, there are two threads to this topic with exactly the same title. I just posted something in the other thread and my post was about body double. And what a coincidence, Thread Double. Katherine Jackson -- This Isn't It Icon_scratch
juliet
juliet
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 731
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down