Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:05 pm

Everyone please realize that I did not join this forum until the day or so after the "burial". I knew I would become very invloved if I took this road...and so I have. These are three posts that pretty much convey the emotions I have felt since I heard the news and up until our last autopsy report came in....hey I do say, has it been two weeks yet since TMZ reported that Murray "would be arrested"...gonna have to check that later.

My First Hero

=801641811&p[]=100852254290]

Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 10:02pm


It has now been over a week since the death of Michael Jackson and, even though I know many people are tired of hearing about it, it is my turn to tell how I feel. I read Doug Giles little rant that was filled with ignorance ( it takes alot for me to say ignorant-but when you post things that are simply not true as if they were fact and you obviously believe it, I am sorry but the word justifiably fits you) and I tried twice to combat it with comments but they would not post for some reason; not that it would have mattered, there were numerous comments agreeing with or adding to the idiocy. So here I am, as always,ready to put my head on the chopping block for what I believe to be true.
First of all, I am so incredibly tired of hearing the words "skin bleached" and "changing races". I heard these little stupidities growing up as a fan of Jackson. I got ridiculed by certain friends "he is gay", "he is a pervert", "he is trying to be white", "he had his skin bleached". Come on-seriously? Even as a eleven and twelve year old I knew that this was idiocy. He had s skin disorder called "vitiligo" which takes the away the skins' pigmentation. It mottles the skin,starting in patches and continues to spread. Jacksons skin is not the only thig that changed as we saw through the years-his style evolved too-and both were intertwined. He started with the fancy glove to cover that hand (most victims find the disease starts in the hands). Then he started wearing high collers. The hats,shades and probably even the veils he wore in public to "disguise" himself were because the more the disorder progresses the more the victim becomes EXTREMELY sun sensitive, some to the point that they cannot be in the sun. Also the older he got the more make up he wore to even out the skin and also make himself visible. His lips were probably transparent-thus the make up. This is the simple yet tragic truth,even more tragic is that people choose to believe something even more diabolical and strange. Here are pictures of his skin without make up and referance from other people, who are not famous, with the same disorder. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7F3calBvRY , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6xJlyJgfS8&feature=related , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15TSEKXXIvI&feature=related
I also have to adress that because people can't believe this simpleness, they can't believe anything else that Jackson claimed innoncence about. It is not Jacksons' fault that the same media who did all they could in the last five-ten years to slander him (and finally succeeded) put him back on his throne when they found out he died. Suddenly it was as if they had always known he had a good heart-and oh, of course he was not a pedophile. It honestly made me hurt. He was never convicted. Yes,one of the cases was setteld outside of court,and while everyone likes to say that this meant he was guilty-but has anyone questioned the other sides motive? If my child were molested I would want alot more than money and you definantly could not settle with me. Also, no one has thought of the child here-the boy in question is now an adult and it has come to light that his father abused him. All of the raiding done during that first lawsuit brought to light NO evidence found in usual child molestation investigations. It has also been revealed by that he was forced by his insurance holders to settle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0k08tiQF-8
It is being said that Evan Chandler has come forward and said that his father made him lie-because I don't know if that is truth or a rumor, I am not going to post it-however given that things that progressed throughout and since that case I believe that is true. The police wanted him to testify on the second one and he refused. Micheal was naive I believe,he grew up during the time before being in the same room with children was not a social taboo. When teachers could take kids home and sleep in the same bed and it was fine and nobody thought anything about it. Children have been interviewed -Mcauley Caulkin was interviewed. Lisa Marie Presley was interviewed and has posted on her blogsite, after Jacksons' death, affirming her belief that he was innoncent.
There was even hits against his talent in the comment section of the Giles post today. May I say,Michael Jackson has always given credit to his childhood heros for his dance moves, Gene Kelley, Fred Astair, James Brown, Sammy Davis jr etc. Quincy Jones produced the "Thriller" album and yes Jones is a musical genius,but ask Jones who needs the credit for wiping out the Grammys' that year for the album. Seriously. Almost every song Jackson ever sang he wrote and some of those songs brought money to his charity, "Heal the World Foundation".
No he was not Mother Teresa-but neither was Princess Diana. Yes there are soldiers that die everyday and nobody I know thinks about them more than I do, but they sign up to die-because they believe in something to die for. Micheal Jackson was at the hands of a crap doctor. Not only that he was not breathing for thirty minutes before they called 911. The coroner has come out with all this information. Jackson had Lupus,something we did not know. He had Vitiligo something he told us. Lupus is very painful and it is an auto immune disorder brought on by severe stress.
I grew up liking Micheal Jackson. I was in love with that super star. In my late teens I burned out on him and the hype around his strangeness and moved on to other types and genres of music. Even I became disenchanted and began to wonder if all the things they said were true. When he died I was shocked because of the suddeness and total surprise. It was not until I watched the last hour of the memorial service that it dawned on me-this is not show. When Fox covered the funeral procession to the Staples Center, they were saying inane things like "the King will be in the house so we dont know what to expect"-there is a Circus tomorrow so who knows". I thought to myself "Oh God I hope not" this is a funeral for Godsake. After the service all the commentaters seemed surpised and commented how it was "more faith and family oriented then was first expected". What on Gods' earth did you expect? It is like Janet and Jermaine keep saying "you have lost an icon,we have lost a brother".
Even in death he cant be treated as a person. One of the comments on Giles slander was that 7 adults were shoving the microphone down Jacksons' daughters throat....really? Because what I saw was her moving torwards it and her aunt lowering the mic for her,and then her nervously opening herself to a world who has NEVER heard her speak to pay her respects to a father she dearly will miss. It is known that jackson took his children everywhere and was understandably overprotective. None of the commentaters expected this,they thought Janet was going to speak. When Paris said "Ever since I was born Daddy has been..." it really hit me this was an etertainer who many,including me, has loved and idolized and then crucified,but this was also a father , a brother, and a son. Even in death people have their opinions...even about his children,as if they did not love their dad and possibly did not even know him. As if they were part of the show he put on for us. How dare we? How dare Giles? How dare the inane comments? The skin bleached perverted freak can finally die and meet God for his sins. I wouldnt say that about any of the local freaks that I know are perverts, if they died. Every one will meet God. Everyone will answer-even us who might like to laugh when someone else goes before us.
Was he strange? What is strange? Madonna taught my generation of girls to grow up being proud of their sexual hungers. She moved on herself every bit as much if not more than Jackson. She made a book about it and many videos about. She gets the respect of many women wether they are famous or not...why? Janet Jacksons' lyrics are more sexualy visual than any of Madonnas' ever were or her brothers'. Bruce Willis named his daughter Rumour and Gwyneth Paltrow named her daughter Apple. All of the noted rock groups who survived or did not survive the seventies are hailed and respected for what they did for music. If we are honest, it is what their drugs enhanced visions did for music-and possibly what our drug induced memories do to keep their music going. People who have had plastic surgeries fought for ten years to have it accepted as normal so they would not be condemned for it-why do we pick on one for it? A nose job did make the skin disorder look a little bit more "normal". Jackson was more normal than Prince and Prince is hailed as a genius.
I am a hard line conservative. I am anti abortion and pro marriage. I voted for Palin. I hate to see how are country is rolling gleefully down the hill of communism. I do not see how the Jackson death is connected to Obama in some way...as another commenter just had to say. Yes it is a distraction for people who don't want to read about the Fema camps. There are levels of understanding and not many people realize the diabolical nature of our government and just how sinister the future looks. I do. But on this level of understanding,here on earth and on this side of Heaven, I cried. I cried because I realized I would not hear the new music my first musical hero would put out. I would no longer watch Usher and Justin Timberlake copy only part of his moves and wish for the real thing to come out and show them how it is done. I would not watch him when I am old and he is older and I won't have the chance to grow sad remembering when I was little with a blushed face watching him dance and sing "Bad".
Yes, he was idolized and having idols is wrong, but he was also as much a part of our culture as McDonalds and, like him or not, as much a part of our lives as our wallpaper. He is the reason MTV survived its first years, because his was the first over the top video. He is the reason we have as mamy mainline performers who dance, because they all wanted to be as good as him. He is the reason many white people listen to black music because his music and videos were diverse. No he was not Mother Teresa but you cannot deny what he did for charity,the world,and for music. Only God can judge and ONLY God knows if he made it to Heaven. The most googled question is "what was Michael Jacksons' religion? Nobody knows but many affirm that he prayed. The Pastor that closed the memorial service prayed a prayer that was more Christian then anything I have heard come out of the Rose Garden since January. He said even the King of Pop must bow his knee to the King of Kings. Michael was a human and he was a man. Have some decency,have some respect -especially for the dead-and remember when you point fingers there are four more pointing back at you Mr. Giles.





Last edited by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspellings and paragraph order)
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:06 pm

What Michael Meant

=801641811&p[]=127946644290]Share
Monday, September 7, 2009 at 2:59pm | Edit Note | Delete
As if I could not write another sentence or think another thought that even immitated dwelling on the death of Michael Jackson. Yet here I am at the end of yet another day wherin yes I did think the words "Michael Jackson is dead and he is never coming back".
Since June 25th, I have been on high adrenaline rushes that crash into somber reality. I have relived my childhood blush moments,my teenage years of ridicule and trying to find myself...and then the sombering adult years where I "grew up" and left Michael for more serious music. I also quit writing seriously and I abandoned the dreams I had when I was young and in love with Michael Jackson.
I went through a certain amount of guilt...I did not buy "Invincible"...I listened to the critics who said the album sucked and I never really though much more about it. In the last few years I really didnt pay much attenton at all. I knew of the Bashir interview-and I believed Michael was once again backstabbed. There was a second lawsuit,and though I tried to be an adult and say that obviously if lightning strikes twice there is a problem, I was secretly relieved for that gentle soul when he was aquitted.
With the arrival of the youtube phenomon I looked up videos that I used to wait for on BET (because they showed more of him then MTV). It would bring rushes of joy. Memories of absolute bliss. I was in love with him. I wanted to be the Princess of Neverland. I thought he was beautiful while other girls thought he looked like a freak-for various unfounded reasons.
Since Michaels' death I have done alot of reflecting. What is growing up? What is the real definition? Why do we have certain epectations of what is normal? Why do we give people who are hell bent on screwing with our minds and having their way more respect and honor then people with true and honest motives? Musically,Michael Jackson was a true artist. He was a genius,no one has not been touched by Michael. He was rock,he was soul and R and B,he was even jazz and classical. When I watch the historical Motown 25 performance of the eighties and then watch the Billie Jean performance from the Dangerous tour of 1992 I see the same clean and perfect performace. Just as the dance moves from "Beat It" and "Thriller" are played out in the same effortless fashion over and over again through the years. That is why we could watch him again and again.
Michael Jackson made me want to be a songwriter. It was the time of the big ballad women-Whitney,Mariah and later Celine. I realized early that these women were amazing vehicles for beautiful words...written by other people. When Michael Jackson sang a sad song I would cry,but I cried because I could feel the pain-not because I was amazed at his vocal range. I wanted to convey that kind of emotion. When Michael sang upbeat songs I had intanst happiness-I could fly for the rest of the day. When he sang a humaitarian song it made me think. He may not have written one of his most famous (Man in the Mirror) but he sang it as if it WERE his. It was one of his favorites,and I believe set the presidence for every humanitarian song that he did write afterwards. (Heal the World,Earth Song,The Lost Children,Little Susie).Many artists can be seperated from their art but you cannot seperate Michael from music. He breathed music in and exhaled the essence onto the rest of us. Some have had the audacity to say he was the production of Quincy Jones...he was in a way,his first three albums were produced by QJ. However, mentored Michael and encouraged him to write more and more and expand his talent. Michaels words were his,his dance moves were his and even his videos were his. His concerts were filmed the way he wanted them filmed-which was in a way that they would be enjoyable to watch. This is why I enjoy watching "Dangerous: Live in Bucharest" and
I do not enjoy watching"Skillet Camatose Live". With Michaels' concerts there are no crazy camera angles and fancy added crap to MAKE it exciting,because it does not need to be MADE exciting. Michael integrated classical music,because of his respect and love for ALL music. He wrote intelligently because of his love for classic literature. I can listen to a FULL Jackson album and hear many types of music intertwined.His rhythm and wording came from inside-literally. Most of his greatest songs he COMPOSED with the skeleton of beatboxing. His music married his lyrics and his dance consomated that relationship. This is why we continued listening to him-and no matter who you are you love to watch Michael effortlessly dance those clean and perfect dance steps.
I have thought alot of my childhood and how things have changed in my mind. I love children,I would be an excellent legal advocate for a child. I protect children or try to. I have more compassion then some for disabled children...yet I cannot stand to be around them for long periods of time. Why? I don't enjoy watching adult people do inane immature things...why? Michael Jackson said in his life he tried to live childlike-not childish but childlike. I started analyzing the differance. There is a differance in an adult acting childesh(immature in emotions,irresponsible,and stunted in social growth) and being childlike(looking at life in innoncence,being truthful and honest and expecting others to do the same and being deeply hurt when they dont.) All Michael Jackson did was live his life the way we dream we will live it when we are children. The way we see our lives before we are faced with unwanted hardships from outside sources in our lives. Be that deaths,divorces or just input from well meaning people who have grown old in their dreams. I remember when I was about thirteen I said I wanted to have a pet tiger and someone told me that it was against the law. I replied "but Michael Jackson has one". When we are young the world is limitless and there is nothing we cannot do, be that flying without a motor or living in a castle with our own zoo. Somewher along the way our dreams change...that is "normal" thing to do right? Why? Why is the normal thing to grow older ,have our heart broken,stress out over what we are going to do after highschool until we either go with the sane option or rebel and do nothing? Why is the normal thing to strive for the big things? Why are the big things merely being a doctor or a lawyer? Why do twenty year old girls either think they are pushing being an old maid because they are not married? Why do the rest of the population of the same age group of girls have a "healthy" sex life of more partners then any of the women in the free love movement. Who dictated what "growing up" looked like?
Why is the only time a man who is fine and fair in appearance,artistic in talent, and sensitive in personality considered "normal" if he is a homesexual? Why is the only time words are serious and meaningful when hey stir controversy and bring pain? Why is controversy called art only when it is deemed correct to do so? Why is spin put on waying facts and called truth and we swallow it as if it so?
Many books have been put out,some are reissued old books with a new ending. Honestly I don't want to know about the inner workings of the jackson family. Every family has spats...that is normal! I refuse to buy anything that "Rolling Stone" has to say in "commemeration".Why is smut commemarative? Why do we respect greatness after it has left us? Why do we feed the sickness of gossip with new improved rumors and spit on peoples graves? Who is normal? I read somewhere that people "warned" Michael about his abnormal closeness to children...he was not an adult in their relationships but he was more like their peer-"it was dangerous". Obviously Michaels' "childlike" behavior was not "childish";otherwise,his children would not be known in the inner circles of Michael Jackson as the most well behaved children of any personality -ever!He did not believe in spanking,he gave them "time outs",yet they knew his love and what he meant and obeyed him. Who is normal?
I remember the original version of "They Don't Care About Us" and even at a young age I could spot clearly the total arragonce of the so called and media propelled "controversy". Anyone who actualy listened to the words of the song would clearly hear someone standing in the gap of the victim -be it a jew,a black person,a prisoner or any other oppressed person. I also remember seeing many many videos that were so much more violent then "They Don't Care About Us"-where the main character and artist never throws a punch. This so called controversy was a result of a thought being planted loudly in the masses head "THIS IS AN ANTI SEMITE SONG"...not. Just as "Black or White" before it ,the message was clear to the open eye. Michael was simple he didnt really do hidden messages,it just so happened that concept was too simple for people to understand. There had to be something here...? Right? Just like his life-its to "good" there must be something hidden,amiss,off,sinister.
Michael was attacked in his sexual identity, his racial identity,his talent,his product,and his outlook on life.Why? Now, maybe when they look at what we have left in a world without him,the world will see what Michaels fans knew all the time. Ask any of the performers today to sing do their thing in a black out and they would probably be stunned. Any artist today is just replaying what Michael did first -some better than others.Watch their videod concerts and you dont see as clean dancing as you do in the videos-something just is not the same.
Many faulted Michael for allowing himself to be so adored;however, I see much more narcisstic expression on the faces of artist who take themselves far too seriuosly on a global and political level. As a songwriter I have much respect for Springsteen and Sheryl Crow, but many books are written on their importance and bravery and no one condemns them for allowing it to be so...and what have they done that is so important that we cant imagine a world without them? Dylan was before Springsteen...and even he is held to a much to high platform of importance. Who is most important in a world of entertainment is neither here nor there but it does matter that some are riducled for their said importance while some are hailed even higher. I thank God that Michael Jackson did not go down the road of politics at anytime. Even his protest songs were not really political. No,Michael could call attention to the downfalls of hateful society,and the neglectfullness of adults to children and the abuse that our world has put on itself, without going into silly partisan biases or glorifying any one man or party as the answer.
Michael was differant. In his art,because not every songwriter and performer who calls themselves an artist are truly artist.In his life,because he lived his life truly if not freely. Maybe he found the secret to life and it is too bad that we forced Peter Pan to become our defintion of a "grown up" so we could make ourselves feel more secure. Maybe he would still be alive if we had not done that.
Michael Jackson hated touring,but he loved performing,he loved dancing and singing and the process of producing it all for a world to see. He smiled alot during his performances.He had a light in his eyes before a world turned their ear to him and BELIEVED the lies that were told about him. I think he probably was projecting that light again and had his life back, but now we will never know. I believe that he loved truly and we loved him back because we could feel that love. It was simple and true,and for some to good to be true. Just as Liz Taylor said about him when she sat in with him on his historical "Oprah" interview: "If there is anything to be said of him thats weird its that he is just larger than life and it is too much for people to handle"
Thank you Michael for the music,for the truth,for the lessons and for the love. I am writing again. I hope to God that I will see you in Heaven.






avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Vindication?


Michaels' autopsy (or part of it) is on MSNBC. I just love it...no not for what it is but for what it says. I just love how all these close friends of Mikes' (URi,The Rabbi,Deiter all of who were *cough* fired or cut off for extortion,pocketing money or just introducing Michael to bigger and more dangerous people) just keep coming out with all their stories. All the supposed confrontations. Any person with just a little bit of training in counseling could see straight through Rabbi Shcmulleys story. Yes that one was so transparent I could stock it on the shelf at the grocery store-right by the aluminum foil. Since when is a therapist in danger of being sucked into a self destructive lifestyle from a client? Since when does a therapist leave a client at possibley the worst time of their lives? (The trial). Since when does a therapist sell the THERAPY tapes. Interesting-I had to find 3 year old reports on the rabbi-from when the falling out actualy happened to get that story...did everyone forget? Or does every reporter on tv(except for Geraldo)need the ratings?
Yes I know -the world is going to Hell in a handbasket and Mike died over 3 months ago. I will say what keeps all the girls on the forum calm. We just need closure. What we are being sold is cheap canned soup-not the stew of the situation.(I don't say that line). Michael had nothing but injustice when he was here-his mere existance just sent some people into orbit. Like the odd chick that gets pecked to death in the coop.His death has been the same-luckily I think ALL things are being said and maybe the chips are falling and the truth will be revealed. Nothing about this investigation has made since-and yes-I have wondered if he really is alive. I am watching to see if the children disapear here in a few weeks. If thats what he did then God bless him and who wouldnt? The fans who cannot seem to get over this major event in our culture can't get over it because there is no closing in this matter. The 911 call,the ambulance film with no more than three people supposedly "chasing" the ambulance(not). The two differant stories fromthe beginning until now. Latoyas' ever changing weirdness and Jeramains' self serving "tribute" that is'nt, along with his egotistical hogging of every camera since his brother died. Not to mention that no one has been arrested since this "homicide". If Mike is dead then he was murdered...and we just want someone to say that! May this not be one of those investigations that get drawn out until everyone forgets. We wont forget. We were Michaels' friends and family...he said so. We felt he cared for us unlike some stars who put on a face and gripe behind closed doors. We supported him when all those celebrities at the Memorial were no where to be found. We still are, so bear with us while we look for the truth. God knows we are'nt getting if from Meredith and Martin.
Tapes? I am beginning to wonder if anyone had a conversation with Michael that they did not record. For the record and in my opinion...Madonna does want to be a man and has made that clear. Lisa Marie feels guilty because she was not the only maipulator in that situation. Since we know now that Michael was the sole support of his mother, than at some point in his life he probably DID say that his brothers were lazy moaners who expected to live off him for the rest of their lives(is Jeramaine not showing that?.(Jeramaine responded to the question "what do you say to the people who say you are exploiting your brothers death? J-man said "shut up"....mmmm OK, because the people saying you are being a jerk are Michaels fans-the ones who WILL keep the legacy alive as you are claiming to do. Go sit down somewhere!)) I DONT CARE.
This new video that is being shown where Jackson is sitting in his pajamas saying all his business affairs are to be overseen by Deiter and others whom I do not remember,has a media spin that says he was on drugs. I have friends who were on drugs and know people who still are that have watched this, and they all say "this man is not on drugs-however, he does look like he is being forced to make this video"...hmmmm.

We want him to be alive but we cant make him be alive. We just need the truth to come out. We need closure. Why did he have to die and why now? Why was he doing the concerts now? Out of the clear blue sky? What did Michael do that was such a threat that he could not just live and trust people the way he wanted to be trusted? Hit list? Hmmm I wouldnt blame him-take a look at it ,can you? Michael did not die the way they are saying he did. I have no doubt. Don't listen to all the "friends" who just can't seem to keep their mouths shut.There is a link on every one of them that leads to "falling out" some years back. I have a high respect for Melisa Johnson who has not talked to anyone except the fans who have registered at HTW. This is why I am not real worried about this supposed "lawsuit" between the estate and HTW. The media probably is not even reporting the whole thing-they never do.

If there is one death hoax theory I like (because in it Michael is not pulling an artistic publicity stunt that is worthless in its end,neither is his life in danger -even though I believe fully that it was) it is the one where this whole thing is giving the media a run for its money. Giving them a taste of their own medicine so to speak. They would deserve that. I would laugh so hard too-if he did come back and send all these "friends" rushing to hide. Somewhere inside me I would be sharing an evil laugh with Michael. That idea is probably the most far fetched. Maybe not ,we all know he was a genius. He was clever. Would you believe him? Would you forgive him? I would...because at least it would be something true. I would believe him becaue I sure cannot believe all that we are being fed.

Not a frail old man. No illegal drugs. No alcohol. Not skin bleached.Not underweight. Sorry vindication had to come this way baby. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33122242/ns/entertainment-music/









Last edited by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by White_Orchid on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 pm

My First Hero, What Michael Meant, Vindication....your comments tamed alot of passion, great post. In Chaos Theory, what passes for chaos is actually someone's plan. I think that the wheels of Vindication have only begun to turn...and we haven't seen the Reveal yet. Again, great post, well written, thanks.
avatar
White_Orchid
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 196
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by MacyBlue on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Thank you for spending the time to write much of what is in my heart .
avatar
MacyBlue
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 59
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:09 pm

@everybody-thanks for taking the time to read...it always means alot. PPL on FB don't read...haha.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:16 pm

Well it is incredibly quiet tonight...not much going on-where is everybody anyway? I am sleepy -going to bed now (and watch all Hell break loose when i leave and tomorrow I will have to catch up-lol)
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by StayTuned on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:26 pm

What you wrote was beautiful, I could hardly read it from crying, that was awesome sweety and I feel the same way!
Smooches!
avatar
StayTuned
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 68
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by annieisnotokey on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:59 am

@Neverlandprincess:

I've just finished reading your posts and let me tell you they are absolutely awesome. Truly beautiful words that deeply touched my heart.

Thank you for sharing them with us!

PS: I'm sure MJ is extremely proud to have such loving and passionate fans.
avatar
annieisnotokey
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1751
Registratiedatum : 2009-07-28
Leeftijd : 41
Woonplaats : WPP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by speechlessornot on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

THANK YOU, neverlandprincess, thank you from the bottom of my crying heart for my thoughts you have written here. God bless you!!
avatar
speechlessornot
Silver Member
Silver Member

Aantal berichten : 128
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:58 am

...HI...!

Just real quick:
...I find choice of wordS interesting... !

:~ XOXOXOX ~:


neverlandprincess wrote:Well it is incredibly quiet tonight...not much going on-where is everybody anyway? I am sleepy -going to bed now (and watch all Hell break loose when i leave and tomorrow I will have to catch up-lol)
avatar
MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 621
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:24 am

Really great post!! I wish his "friends" spoke up for him like this.
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:43 pm

AWWWWW guys! Thank you so so much! It is so nice to be around like minded,understanding people! I just got in from work and saw all the updates...taking abow for all of you!

p.s. Annie is sucha great writer herself -getting a nod from you made my day!
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:55 pm

MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs wrote:...HI...!

Just real quick:
...I find choice of wordS interesting... !



:~ XOXOXOX ~:



neverlandprincess wrote:Well it is incredibly quiet tonight...not much going on-where is everybody anyway? I am sleepy -going to bed now (and watch all Hell break loose when i leave and tomorrow I will have to catch up-lol)

What do you mean?
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm

I love you more...



The fairy loved him more
The fairy loved him more
Everyone knows it
she just knew it could'nt be
well here is this fairy
I'm waiting on you to find me
you can be Peter
and I'll be the protective fairy
like an angel waiting on you
always hiding from you
cause I'm the one with the truth
willing to die for you
cause no one would believe without you
I'll never leave you
and we will live forever
in the land of never
won't you take me
can't we be free
it does'nt have to be so stricken
this life we live
I know you dream
I know you want so much more
She is never gonna let you fly
I love you more
I love you more
Don't leave me
may we always be young
may we never get old
may we never say never
and may we live forever
I know you know how
or what is forever for
O my love
I love you more
I love you more
I would wait for you
I would fly for you
I will pray for you
and I would die for you
you know I believe you
I believe you
I believe
I believe
so please don't leave
Be my prince
and be my keeper
you have found
yet still the seeker
and we will live forever
in the land of never
won't you take me
because I love you more
I love you more
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by mjssoulmate on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Beautiful !!!
avatar
mjssoulmate
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Aantal berichten : 1043
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by Sweet1 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Thank you for taking the time Neverlandprincess to speak from your heart that resonated our hearts. This was an awesome post. I am sure MJ will be thrilled when he reads this. Again thanks sweetie! Keep the Faith!
avatar
Sweet1
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 886
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by anotherpartofme on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:37 pm

thank you- your post is just beautiful!
avatar
anotherpartofme
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aantal berichten : 313
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-18
Leeftijd : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:38 am

Thank you very much!
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by CantStopLovingU on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 am

neverlandprincess wrote:@everybody-thanks for taking the time to read...it always means alot. PPL on FB don't read...haha.

I read every single word you posted and I loved every bit of it. It is hard to take all of the jumble of emotions and feelings over the past few months and express it but you did a great job. Please keep writing and posting and YOU ARE RIGHT!

People on FB DO NOT read! LOL
avatar
CantStopLovingU
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Aantal berichten : 755
Registratiedatum : 2009-08-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by April-R on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:16 am

Neverlandprincess wrote:I got ridiculed by certain friends "he is gay", "he is a pervert", "he is trying to be white", "he had his skin bleached". Come on-seriously? Even as a eleven and twelve year old I knew that this was idiocy.
Same thing happend to me, I just don't get people boarding on every train. My "friends" loved his music before but then started to drop it.

Neverlandprincess wrote:
When Michael Jackson sang a sad song I would cry,but I cried because I could feel the pain-not because I was amazed at his vocal range. I wanted to convey that kind of emotion. When Michael sang upbeat songs I had intanst happiness-I could fly for the rest of the day. When he sang a humaitarian song it made me think.
Even though I was like 5years old back then I felt the same.. started crying when he sang a sad song and started dancing when it was all about "blame it on the boogie"

Neverlandprincess wrote:
Why is the normal thing to grow older ,have our heart broken,stress out over what we are going to do after highschool until we either go with the sane option or rebel and do nothing? Why is the normal thing to strive for the big things? Why are the big things merely being a doctor or a lawyer? Why do twenty year old girls either think they are pushing being an old maid because they are not married? Why do the rest of the population of the same age group of girls have a "healthy" sex life of more partners then any of the women in the free love movement. Who dictated what "growing up" looked like? Why is the only time a man who is fine and fair in appearance,artistic in talent, and sensitive in personality considered "normal" if he is a homesexual? Why is the only time words are serious and meaningful when hey stir controversy and bring pain?
What can I say.. except for: SO TRUE!

Neverlandprincess wrote:
If there is one dath hoax theory I like (because in it Michael is not pulling an artistic publicity stunt that is worthless in its end,neither is his life in danger -even though I believe fully that it was) it is the one where this whole thing is giving the media a run for its money. Giving them a taste of their own medicine so to speak. They would deserve that. I would laugh so hard too-if he did come back and send all these "friends" rushing to hide. Somewhere inside me I would be sharing an evil laugh with Michael.
To me this is the theory I love the most I mean if someone like Michael Jackson could do somehing like that - what are people doing beeing "really" mightful...?

I loved reading your words. And you've really got me there - I started crying
avatar
April-R
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Aantal berichten : 99
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-10
Leeftijd : 27
Woonplaats : Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:02 pm

@April R...thank you dear soo much. I am glad I could hold everyones attention a moment..it must mean they we all are not really crazy if we are in on the same page.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:21 pm

My mom knows I am a member here,and she has hoped upon hope that he is faking this. She had alot of questions surrounding the burial(that is how I found you guys,doing a search on how old a corpse could be and STILL have an open casket) but today she said "I think he is dead,because the will has been read and executed...I don't think that people would pull a felony". I felt a little let down. I just don't want to have a crash in a few weeks. I have felt like not getting my hopes..but then I put all the chips in and I do get my hopes up. Like living a dream you know?-"never say you don't believe in fairies......" Seeing a resemblence to a hoax in everything-it makes me happy. Like watching Moonwalker and really believing that he is alive. I like that feeling. Then I have to be rational and say that Michael was a human and not a deity. But oh,it is so nice to see the world from the perspective that he always portrayed things is'nt it? If he still saw things that way-then yes he could have done this...something alternate,surreal,fantasy. It would just be so wrong for all that I have written about in the above post to have happened in his life,only to never have any recompense at the end. It would just be to harsh of a life.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by ILuvUMoreMJ on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 am

I totally agree. I think that's why I'm holding onto hope so much. If he's really gone it would be the most unfair ending. Sad
avatar
ILuvUMoreMJ
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 977
Registratiedatum : 2009-10-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by neverlandprincess on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:05 pm

@luvumore-I'm going to see the movie premier tomorrow night. Excited and scared too. It is like so much hype is around this movie that the whole world is not even thinking of him as "gone"...it has been so crazy and I don't want to go back to how I was feeling during the memorial. I can't say bye all over again.
avatar
neverlandprincess
Moderator
Moderator

Aantal berichten : 1398
Registratiedatum : 2009-09-05
Leeftijd : 34
Woonplaats : Alabama,USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just sharing my thoughts from other sites through out this mess.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum